[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MSGO - Mobile Suit Gundam Online General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 51

File: WHITEWHO.jpg (558KB, 1677x980px) Image search: [Google]
WHITEWHO.jpg
558KB, 1677x980px
Mobile Suit Gundam Online General
>Basic Info
Mobile Suit Gundam Online is a F2P third person shooter set in the Universal Century of the Gundam franchise. The game features massive battles of over 100 players as well as small scale battles 6v6.

NOTE: A VPN is required to play.

>Getting Started
https://sites.google.com/site/msgoenglish/start

>Japan Guilds (Server 1)
Federation: Brightslap
Zeon: NEO-GOONSA

>TW Guilds
COLONYDROP

>Japanese Wiki (Use Google Translate)
http://gow.swiki.jp/

>I'm having errors when trying to launch the game
https://sites.google.com/site/msgoenglish/start/troubleshooting
>>
Queen Mansacks is going to be yet another Shamblo, isn't it? They tested Psycho G, realized it was a huge gimp on the Fed team, and revamped it right away. Meanwhile, Shamblo remains Shamblo, conveniently big land-based base for O's to clobber the fuck out.
>>
File: 44021.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
44021.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>14810691
My god. Psycho Gy-Zo-Go-Rider Marine Cannon.
>>
are there any other suits that are as fun to play as the Zaku IIF2?
>>
>>14811568
I figure there are. F2's role is a cbz blaster, so you got a ton of other suits doing the same thing. Zaku IIF/J heavies, Rick Dom Zwei, VG Zaku and Pezun Dowage come to mind first.

You'll probably learn to enjoy other roles too, though, as soon as you find units that are particularily strong in their speciality.
>>
>>14811568
Irift (heavy) if you like having melee or shotgun along with your CBZ in exchange for no sturm fausts
>>
Cut it out you shitstirring faggot.

Mobile Suit Gundam Online General
>Basic Info
Mobile Suit Gundam Online is a F2P third person shooter set in the Universal Century of the Gundam franchise. The game features massive battles of over 100 players as well as small scale battles 6v6.

NOTE: A VPN is required to play.

>Getting Started
https://sites.google.com/site/msgoenglish/start

>Japan Guilds (Server 1)
Federation: Brightslap
Zeon: NEO-GOONSA, WhitePiggu

>TW Guilds
COLONYDROP

>Japanese Wiki (Use Google Translate)
http://gow.swiki.jp/

>I'm having errors when trying to launch the game
https://sites.google.com/site/msgoenglish/start/troubleshooting
>>
File: IMG_02042016_164037.png (73KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_02042016_164037.png
73KB, 250x242px
>>14812926
But no one plays in WhitePiggu

And no one good plays in WhitePiggu
>>
>>14812970
Nobody cares, list it anyways.
>>
File: 1411298133650.png (463KB, 802x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1411298133650.png
463KB, 802x1022px
>>14812974
Why list a dead clan
>>
>>14812984
Because nobody cares, list it anyways.
>>
Why would you actually list WhitePiggu? They literally don't play. They don't exist.
>>
>>14813061
>>
>>14813061
>>
File: idontknowmoonrunes.png (29KB, 397x83px) Image search: [Google]
idontknowmoonrunes.png
29KB, 397x83px
Can anyone tell me why I can't find any matches? Using the first server, just started as the earth federation. Tried playing both last night and tonight and I literally sit here and there is no games.
>>
>>14813129
remember that you are playing in a JP server so the queues are going to be long because of time zone shit.
>>
>>14813129
see the number on the top left corner, that's the amount of people currently logging in.
workday noon jp so the only ones playing would be the gold tier neets.
>>
>>14813147
>>14813148
When is a good time to play? I don't want to stay up until fucking 2 am Central time to play this game.
>>
>>14813167
eh you could get a match anytime, just that queues would take longer.
you'd get extra gp and boxes to compensate, though.
>>
>>14813167
Just check tokyo time on google and compare - tokyo time midnight and on is NEET time, when the biggest faggots of all come to play in droves. From afternoon to evening it's usually reasonable play time.
>>
I wasn't impressed by the Gabaldy Alpha at first, but it's slowly growing on me. Despite the lack of any particular gimmick, it's basic balanced weapons loadout and the giant antibeam shield means it can operate somewhat effectively in most situations.

I just wish the beam saber had a less wierd hitbox.
>>
>>14814983
I have a gold Galbaldy alpha with beam shooter. I run just the FABR, shield, Gyan saber and grenades. It's a really, really nice skirmisher. I generally bag two kills every time I go out in it. Saber hitbox takes practice for sure but it's not as bad as the Dom heat rod.

My all time melee suit is the HiSp Dom with the halberd.
>>
>>14810021
are funnels any good in this

also how pay to win is this game
>>
>>14815049
They're a pain if you don't know the pattern or have any other enemies around.
Not pay to win at all because fucking nobody spends $30 on a single ten-ticket DX roll.
>>
>>14815062
>Dont know the pattern

do you have to manually control them?
>>
>>14815077
As far as I know no, but I'm a Feddie and we haven't got any of that nonsense yet.
Gundam Mk. IV when?
>>
>>14815077
No, Funnels play almost the same as homing missiles. Lock-on to someone, keep enemy within circle reticle, fire whenever the bar is full.
>>
>>14815089
thankyou

Queblys one of my favorite suits and that queen manza in ops pic kind of makes me want to play
>>
>>14815049
>also how pay to win is this game
The only things that are cash only is BGMs iirc, everything else you can get through by playing the game but takes longer than just dumping cash.
>>
>>14810021
guys we need to make backups for this game for in the future so another sdgo situation doesnt happen.
>>
>>14815659
Eh? seems like it makes money for them so I doubt they would shut it down anytime soon.

Also when the fuck do I get some nice new gundams/gm's to use? Can barely survive a shot to the leg without being staggered and blown up. and my rental alex is ready to get used up and its not that helpful as I thought it would be.
>>
>>14816690
Honest to god?

Pick a top tier and get a silver blue print of it as soon as you can (if the suit works at being a silver). The suit will likely be able to get you plenty of points, and with it, more items and money.

If the suit you wanna go for is from a DX gashapon, you'll need to save up DX tickets to take a whack at it. Also, if you ever voluntarily use the Quell or Titan, you are the devil and should inhale an inordinate amount of paint fumes.
>>
>>14817191
From what I seen I doubt they would be stupid enough to just shut it down. and with a big update coming at the end of the month to balance/fix shit I doubt they would be stupid to shut it down anytime soon.

So far I have a bunch of silver blue prints that I can't use cause of those silver tickets or whatever it is I need. I can buy the parts the blue print wants, but I can't build the suit without these silver/gold tickets. So I guess pray to the RNG gods for those to drop.
>>
>>14817310
Buy silver tickets then. You need to upgrade suits/weapons.
>>
>>14816690
>>14817310
>>14817316
Yeah, silver build tickets are cheaply buyable. It has to be added that you can also do a lot with some certain basic "starter" unit models.You mentioned GM's, to which I recommend building and using one. All passives on it are good, but the strongest is in my opinion the combat custom type - the standard GM gets an abnormally large-arc D-type melee for a cheap suit, which combined with the bazooka that Zeon equivalents do not get can really make it an economy class killer.

Second is the oldtype GM. I run mine as blast expansion with 3-burst bazooka, 3-burst beam rifle and scrambler grenades. The latter make you a teamplayer, the first two produce enough damage to be unignorable, or if ignored, lethal.

As for getting a DX suit, what do you prefer to play? Charge beam rifles, shotguns, beam rifles, bazookas, charge bazookas, melee, sniping, etc? Have you learned a specific "style" yet? Like the classical bazooka stagger to melee, or charge beam to bazooka, or shotgun to melee etc?
>>
>>14817504
buyable as in with real dosh? or is there a way to get some via GP? I will look into a combat custom type. just really its a matter of reading moon and finding a english guide of course.

Not sure about style of play. I really just want the suits I like. Such as the Hyaku Shiki, Zeta Gundam. not sure about what style I want to stay as. anything fast I suppose.
>>
>>14817626
You use in-game currency for silvers.
>>
>>14817626
GP shop, yo. From the store menu go to top-left of the six buttons, then the bottom category button. There you'll find consumable parts.

For play style, you'll want to start practicing with what you have that work in a similar way to the suits you want. For Hyaku-Shiki, use a GM - just get the spray shooter passive type, if you can. If not, there are many good shotgun suits on Federation - GM light armor, Desert GM, Armored GM, GM Striker Nemesis Corps Custom, GM Guard Custom, etc., 'til you get lucky and roll a Hyaku Shiki on the DX gacha. You'll accumulate DX tickets at a pace of roughly 2-3 per week at the very least, so it'll be slow going, but you'll get there. Same for getting Zeta, but there are no cheaper real Zeta equivalents. If anything, Zeta remains the most powerful single overall unit in the game due to its nigh-unmatchable combination of regular, long-ranged, fast-switching killing power. You can only practice a Zeta with a Zeta.
>>
>>14817665
>>14817702
Damn I am a moron. I wasn't aware of the hangar limit they have. confused one of the screens to buy BC for actually building a silver suit with BC. But found out I had a few hangar expansion tickets and used some of them. I hope I can earn those normally cause I think am gonna need alot of space soon.

Yeah I been messing with the spray gun for regular GM. it kinda works but man its harder to use it cause of the ping. (Which I cannot find a way to check my ping of course. so for all I know I could be fighting with 300 ping) But it works well when the enemy isn't a god damn tank. But I still find regular beam rifles to spray and Bazookas more useful since I can hit hard and get out of harms way.
>>
>>14817751
You can't buy any 360 or 380 cost units because they aren't in shop. If I were you I would save the DX tickets and pray hard for them to not fuck up the DX Gashapon revamp on October 26th.
>>
>>14814983
>>14815001
If I got a gold print for the Gabaldy, is it that much better that I would drop my Gelgoog Marine for it?
>>
>>14817776
I hope the DX gashapon revamp isn't shit. would be pissed if I saved alot of tickets just to be butt fucked.

Speaking of suits. is there any reason to use Rentals? I keep getting some rental blue prints. Not sure if its worth using any. Funny cause I used up a Alex gundam rental. and now I got a Alex gundam silver blue print out of nowhere.
>>
>>14818091
They come pre-upgraded so if you want a high-cost unit but don't have much gp, you can use it as a substitute or use the rental to try out the unit itself. You received the silver alex with rental together from the newcomer event.
>>
>>14818129
Oh nice. didn't notice. Kinda liked using the alex gundam anyway. I also have the original gundam blueprint but its silver and the alex gundam has slighty better stats so eh.
>>
>>14817751
It's cool, yo. The GM's shotgun is harder to use because it has a lower damage and a lower fire rate than most shotguns. Best shotguns start around 260 cost, and Zeon has the better low-cost ones due to theirs being bullet, not beam shotguns. Nevertheless, they work. The standard GM's shotgun is worthwhile only if it has the passive though.

To see if you have it, click the right-most tab of your mobile suit's garage's... I think it was fifth tab from the top. If it highlights the shotguns, you have it.

>>14817847
Galbaldy silver? Galbaldy silver actually has a superb melee attack it is known for. Better than gelgoogs even, due to its vertical hitbox. Plus it has a bonus on bazooka ammo. Its weakness is lack of balance, so it can effectively carry only 2 weapons and shield. Beam coated shield is a plus tho.
>>
>>14818556
>Best shotguns start around 260 cost, and Zeon has the better low-cost ones due to theirs being bullet, not beam shotguns
...I thought it was the other way around, that Zeon's default shotguns suck because the bullets have smaller hit boxes and are fired at a slightly different angle.
>>
>>14818581
I can't say I've noticed such a difference. I can't deny the possibility either though. The Zeon shotgun's advantage is in being physical, and dealing full damage to beam-coated shields that are very common on Fedside. And, well, Shiki.
>>
>>14818581
I'm not sure if the Zeon shotgun has a smaller hitbox, but if it does, then that's a good thing. An even more focused spread would have a better chance at knocking down a suit.

Zaku I with LV5 Spray Shooter is underrated.
>>
how does one obtain those haro items in TW? the rewards in there seem neat but they cost a ton.
>>
>>14818556
Thanks ill see if I can nab a suit with a good shotgun. Or maybe dual bazookas if feds have one.
>>
How the fuck do you buy tickets for the Gashacon?
>>
>>14819567
which gasha, the GP one? there's two small button above the large two buttons at the bottom. select the one with GP.
>>
File: wfafaffa.png (341KB, 1060x501px) Image search: [Google]
wfafaffa.png
341KB, 1060x501px
>>14819581
Yeah the GP one. What button are you talking about?
>>
>>14819640
didn't know you were playing JP

you should be able to buy some tickets in the store then.
>>
>>14819644
Im incredibly new to this game, what is JP? And where do I find the tickets to buy them? I cant find them in the store.
>>
File: ticket.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ticket.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>14819648
jp= japan server

I don't know if they are the same for jp but in the taiwan server you can buy the tickets in the shop, click the shopping cart then it should be the top left button then the last button.
>>
>>14818129
What's the newcomer event? I might want to start another account on the side if it means I also get a kampfer too
>>
>>14819640
You can't buy gashacon tickets.
You used to be able to, but they since then consolidated the GP gasha into one and you can no longer buy the tickets outright with GP.
You can still get the tickets from drops/ranking rewards/events/etc. though but generally you don't really try to farm them, it's just something you inadvertently get.

Mainly, you try to get new suits from the DX gasha and exchange tickets.
>>
Prior-ZZ update events next maintenance:
Twitter - Free DX after tweeting
Event Gashacon - 1 game, 1 play. A guaranteed BP of non-common suits. For 2 weeks.
>>
>>14819667
How does the DX gasha and exchange tickets work?
>>
>>14819657
I don't have that, so I'm assuming like >>14819667
said I just can't buy them. Thanks for your help though.
>>
TW can buy GP tickets? The fuck.
>>
>>14819720
Yuppo. 3000 a pop. I just rolled a bit over 500 in one go the other day, got a gold gouf custom and a gold zogok. It was fun. I missed the sheer gambling part of the game.
>>
>>14820212
Damn TW's have the better end of the stick.

Then again they are behind in updates so...
>>
>>14819664
Basically you create an character between X and X dates, you get a rental and silver print of a high performance suit for free! It's really fucking nothing.
>>14819682
You forget the price for the gashacon is 980BC
>>14819640
It's mostly grind only but can come from events too. They mostly want you to go into the shop and spend GP on the prints directly and go up from there. Since they are revamping the DX gashacon, may want to hold your DX tickets until then.
>>
>>14820895
No BC needed.

Correction: tickets will start after maintenance for two weeks, gashacon appears after ZZ update
>>
>>14820945
Oh you're right, I clicked the wrong link.
>>
>>14820379
Is this a bad thing? Taiwan doesn't have The O's, barf beams, Zetas, Shikis or Funnels. It's going towards cancersville steadily, but it's still ways from it.
>>
Who's this Riley sperg on TW? He fills the chat in any game I see him in with autism. Shut up, no one gives a fuck about your mental issues. And almost no one can actually understand you anyways BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL CHINESE.
>>
How do you play the TW server?
>>
>>14819720
>>14820379
This is how it used to be.

In fact, TW doesn't even use the old gashacon system. It used to be very similar to DX gashacon, having two "premium" suits per gashacon, except for the fact that they weren't very premium. Compare it to suits being added to the shop now. Why do you think it is always two for each side?

The TW GP gashacon is different in that it's one gashacon like ours now, but it doesn't seem to follow anything as there is no suit shop. Just looks like a random jumble of suits, most not very "meta" considering TW is indeed behind in updates.
>>
>>14821303
You register and play. No VPN needed and there's a choice to dl the client via torrent instead of direct since it's like 6GB big
>>
Please read https://sites.google.com/site/msgoenglish/
>>
File: ss_20161007_030614.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20161007_030614.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>14822061
But I want my Dreissen right now!

Also, does this mean they'll introduce some of the DX suits into the GP store, like they've done with some of the earlier DX suits?
>>
>>14822487
From history, it's random what they introduce to the GP store.
>>
File: 1475064345b.jpg (118KB, 650x420px) Image search: [Google]
1475064345b.jpg
118KB, 650x420px
>>14822061
Actually from what I gather,

>Where are all these DX suits going you may ask? IDK
They'll end up on the "Pick Up Gasha" (and he gets the term rather wrong, it's not the one with limited time/going away).

Pic related should explain it easier. Only the 3 newest DX will still be like as it is right now (150 items total, depletable, renewable). The rest of the DX gashas will be consolidated to the Pick Up Gasha (name tentative), where the amount of items will be unlimited and there will be set percentage of chance (visible to players) to get any specific suit, which is just like the current GP gasha (so you can no longer get a guaranteed blueprint in 150 and it will always be the same chance every time you roll).

Whether or not they will remove the common suit blueprints from the consolidated DX gasha or have a reasonable chance of the current DX suits remains to be seen.

It's still a dick move overall (and they've always been incompetent since the first management change anyway). But they're banking on the whole DX (except for the newest 3) to basically be like your average mobile game premium roll gachas, so expect the chances to be similar.

Regarding the time limit, it seems that the current vol 1-37 gasha will still be able to be rolled as per normal until end of November (vol 38 until end of December, etc.), regardless of the implementation of the new gashas as a leeway for the changes (which is planned to come into effect on 26 October).
>>
>won't have time to get the new FZ, Dreissen and Geara Zulu in time
Just fuck my life up
>>
File: 1386156496586.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1386156496586.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>14822669
Trust me, you don't want the Geara Zulu

It has a rocket launcher that doesn't reload that is on par of other suits with reloadable ammunition. And at most, it's guns are okayish. But for it's deck cost and time? There are much better suits to get.

It will give grunt-users a sad time.
>>
File: 1405577395161.jpg (40KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
1405577395161.jpg
40KB, 242x208px
>>14822643
I hope for the best but expect the worst.
>>
>>14821174
He's the guy who did the same on jp, while... I think he streamed? And also openly touted himself as the best white Gundum player, while scarcely hanging on to gold tier by the skin of his teeth with a deck of supports.

That wasn't the bad part, of course. The bad part was the endless self-pitying public self-expose of how terrible his life is. The starvation for attention was deep in him.
>>
So any real way to counter stagger shit?

Sometimes I just stagger out of nowhere then instantly die because every fucking mobile suit can insta switch weapons.
>>
>>14824365
The most you can do is increase the balance of your MS, so if there's a weapon you don't use, just take it off. There's also modules I believe that increase balance, but I don't personally use them, you'll have to ask others how good they are. There's not much we can to dodge weapons considering the lag, but in my experience, I usually boost to the side to see if I can avoid melee weapon, forward if they're using bazooka/sturmfaust. Someone here could probably give you better tips though.
>>
>>14824365
Use tank-like units. Only get stage 1 stagger, flinch, at worse.
>>
>>14824393
Not much I can do ether when everyone has DX ticket suits. I am stuck using whatever good silver blueprints given me.
>>
>>14824106
Oh yeah, I remember him. That was awhile ago. Did he ever get banned on JP? I remember him spouting off English in the chat there as well.

I don't think it's a bannable offensive in TW, but it is in JP I think.
>>
>>14824393
Even with 240 balance on my pixie I can still be randomly staggered.It's pretty annoying.
Stagger should exist but I mean...when I have that much stagger give me a break ya?
>>
>>14824656
Makes sense to be banned for speaking english on a JPN server. as long they don't ban english players in general its all good.

>>14824732
Man I can hit a regular Zaku with a saber and he won't get stagged.
>>
File: 1456129073718.jpg (155KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456129073718.jpg
155KB, 640x720px
>>14824732
that much balance*
>>
>>14824468
Can you tell me what suits you use? If you'd like, I can give suggestions to make it less cancerous.
>>14824732
It depends on the combo. If it's the sturmfaust+charge bazooka combo of a Zaku IIF2, it'll kill you if not knock you down. No idea what you're going through unfortunately.
>>
>>14824793
I rotate around with Alex Gundam, Original Gundam, That Alex gundam variant with dual cannons, One of those GM varients thats ground only but doesn't look like the other ground MS units. Also one of the default GM rusher units cause I hate being unable to fight when all my high cost units goes down.

I also been messing with a GM with the cannon shoulder launcher and a Sniper ground unit since both of them are from gold blueprints and might as well have some gold blueprint units for once.

So far I am stuck with these mobile suits. Would love a DX ticket suit but due to the oncoming update I guess ill have to save my tickets.
>>
>>14824806
Assuming it's the low cost GM Cannon, play it as a heavy. Insta-switch howitzers and MG/Beam Spray Gun depending on preference/ The MP Guntank fits the artillery needs better, so take advantage of howitzer switching. I'm not too good with the GM Sniper, but 75mm F for Sniping and LBR to follow up/attack battleships, and mines for base protection seems to be the general loadout. For GM Rusher, if it's the default GM, use the MG/Beam Spray Gun Bazooka(if Gold), grenades for corridors. The GM's Type-D Melee is decent for its cost, but the boost on the GM is so bad you're basically throwing it away.

For the Alex, you're basically using Bazooka F and Arm Cannons, and while beam saber is viable, you can ditch it for more balance since if there's a situation for the beam saber, you'll be using the arm cannons. For the RX-78-2, I'd take FA Beam Rifle and the dual bazookas. If you had a gold, you could take the super napalm, but I think dual wield beam saber/beam-saber type D is good enough.
>>
>>14824863
Thanks ill try those setups. cause I can barely tell how different the variants for gear is besides "Oh this does alot more damage but lower stats on everything else" kind of thing.
>>
File: 1453081551181.jpg (68KB, 283x262px) Image search: [Google]
1453081551181.jpg
68KB, 283x262px
>>14822669
>you will never own a zssa
>>
>>14824733
>Man I can hit a regular Zaku with a saber and he won't get stagged.
Could be lag, I used hit suits off the air but they stay up still for like 5 seconds before suddenly falling flat on their faces.
>>
>>14825045
Nah I hit a zaku and a few other mobile suits and they dont stagger for shit. No it wasn't the O.

Fuck the O is insane.

Speaking of insane. The DX ticket revamp. So basically DX suits can be retired for good... for no reason. Great now I have to fucking get my DX suits in time before the stupid revamp.

For DX tickets should I wait til I have 10 tickets to give it a shot and hope it drops on the first try?
>>
I got a gold Aqua GM, I haven't gotten a chance to test the anchor shot, is it worth swapping out missiles for?
>>
>>14825230
the anchor-saber combo is one of the main reasons to play the aqua gm, so if you like how it works then yeah
>>
I rolled a gold Prototype Gundam the other day! Great beam rifle, sadly it's rocket shooter. I'm just going to ignore the trait entirely and roll beam rifle + beam sabers.
>>
>>14825101
>retired for good
No they won't. >>14822643 just that they'll probably be a lot harder to get.
>>
>>14825101
No the old DX tickets aren't retiring. Worse thing would be them putting them all in a clusterfuck of a single cap with booty prizes so you will never get what you want, best thing would be a rotating cap with a good chance of getting a gold per super roll which will definitely not happen.
>>
>>14825101
>the O is insane.

just get a Prototype Kampfer.

stand back and hose his cow fat ass with the MG, while still having good armor, a great melee, and a 10k bazooka
>>
File: 1467234884251.png (64KB, 257x218px) Image search: [Google]
1467234884251.png
64KB, 257x218px
>Mudrock removed from haros in TW

FUCK I was close to getting it.
>>
File: IlRuzHo.gif (3MB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
IlRuzHo.gif
3MB, 533x400px
I don't understand the rank system.
I'm almost always in the top 10 if not top five, always have A or S for score, and yet my rank has been going down.
Now 1 star 1 stripe...

I don't even
>>
Also will the event gasha coming out this week gonna be the same as last december's?
Or anyone heard what should all be in it? I'd love to get my hands on the GP03 and and the like.
>>
File: ss_20161010_235606.png (479KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20161010_235606.png
479KB, 1920x1080px
I HAVE NOW ASCENDED TO MY FINAL FORM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>14826263
Awesome! Grats man.
Now let's just hope you get the passive you want+level 09 start.
>>
>>14826270
he got the passive
>>
>>14826247
You need to win your matches as well, which is completely based on luck and RNG
>>
>>14826276
That seems so weird considering it's a 100 man match.

>>14826272
Solid
>>
>>14825339
God damn it. Welp time to pray to the RNG gods for muh mobile suits I want. Or get the O and become cancer
>>
>>14826276
I started playing a few days ago and I've only won 3 matches in the 100 man matches. Granted I'm not fantastic but I have the worst luck. A majority of them haven't been total blow outs if that's anything.
>>
>>14827268
Oh, expect a few months of gaming before you start getting up to hard games. At your rank you still have a fair amount of space to spread your wings and learn the basics, with only the purposefully deranking japanese lardasses with decks of nothing but Zetas to be worried about.

If anything, consider ranking up to gold a curse more than anything.
>>
>>14827268
You'll get used to it, the faction W/L is decked at close to 50% but they doesn't mean you'll win half your matches. Best thing to do is try different times of the day, or to either take a break then queue up again or leave the result page really fast and queue up to try to get a different team. Of course this doesn't work when there isn't much people on.
>>
>Gold G-line Light Armor

this thing is pretty fun, especially only Glyps
>>
>>14828063
Yeah the G-Line's are all good fun.
Just wish the Gatling smashers could reach a slightly higher ROF.
>>
File: 44166.png (2MB, 1196x864px) Image search: [Google]
44166.png
2MB, 1196x864px
>>14825392
>>
File: 1391669878948.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1391669878948.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>14829217
Dear lord, is that gold rank?
Most I see right now is like 6 at a time
>>
File: e3e0a1f1.jpg (38KB, 640x322px) Image search: [Google]
e3e0a1f1.jpg
38KB, 640x322px
>>14829217
>glimpse of the minimap shows it happens on both bases, both sides
Well at least that'll end quickly, whoever wins.
>>
File: Untitled.png (289KB, 958x552px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
289KB, 958x552px
Twitter campaign is up, go to the ZZ campaign update

>>14826253
all high cost suits
>>
>>14829227
yes its gold. a lot of the time
>>
>>14829820
SO how exactly does the twitter campaign work?
I'd be willing to dust off my twitter for DX tix
>>
>>14829902
go to the campaign page, there's an orange button to click, log-in to bamco then repeat again for twitter, tweet, wait until next month for a DX ticket code through bamco account email. 1 use for 1 faction
>>
File: ss_20161012_040103.png (178KB, 369x242px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20161012_040103.png
178KB, 369x242px
>>14829217
I'm still ensign and that scares me
>>
>>14830365
Even on the lower ranks I see them...

The O.... THE O!
>>
>>14829217
As expect of Mobile Suit The O Online
>>
>>14830798
Mobile OP O Online
>>
>>14829919
http://msgo.bandainamco-ol.jp/event/uc0088campaign/?utm_source=bno&utm_medium=twitter&utm_content=msgo Here's the page for people who couldn't find it.
>>
So the EX gacha is looking promising.

How do the EX hachas work? just earn tix as you play?
>>
>>14831891
Basically you can earn the ticket once a day by playing in a normal match. Collect them and the gasha will be available after the big update hits. It's Event Gasha (not EX) btw.
>>
>>14832125
Ohh alright.
Well hopefully the rates aren't too bad. Guess we'll find out in 2 weeks.
>>
>>14830798
>>14831092
MSJiO
>>
File: Dog.jpg (39KB, 441x228px) Image search: [Google]
Dog.jpg
39KB, 441x228px
>>14832628
Well shit, you won son.
>>
>>14832628
I guess you can say his O... is pretty... Big.
>>
>>14829920
Garage tix drop regularly. I have 42 slots. Paid for 0.
>>
So I heard you guys deal with Chinese Information dealers. I'm an SDGO refugee interested in hosting a private SDGO server similar to UCGO. Do you know if your Chinese contacts have the SDGO server backend files for sale? Would appreciate your information. Thanks.
>>
>>14834464
1. We do not.
2. Nobody actually has those files.
3. Fuck off Crix you are not welcome here.
>>
>>14834464
Sure, I can get the files for you.
But I am going to need some money to pay off the Chinese brokers.
>>
>>14834647

oi retard, dont think i dont follow these threads, i play msgo too you idiot

>>14834464
eat shit you deserve nothing
>>
File: 1476240910768.jpg (951KB, 1299x1410px) Image search: [Google]
1476240910768.jpg
951KB, 1299x1410px
>>14834647
>>14834674

Hey scammer. Just because you fooled a bunch of people in MSGO that you're a nice guy doesn't mean SDGO players have forgotten how you and Crix scammed a bunch of them out of money in the closing days of the SDGO server. You should feel ashamed.
>>
how do BD chest missiles work? can the wire be cut manually?
>>
It's too bad there isn't an SDGO pserver. Maybe in time.
>>14834860
I don't think so? If I remember correctly wire time varies with the sub-type of the missile.
>>
>>14834964
I see guess I'll have to test them out then
>>
To spend my DX tickets or to wait til update... hmm...

Do I need to do the 10 tickets roll for a good chance of getting something though?
>>
>>14835323
I'm waiting for the event gatchcon since that'll have good stuff. I'm blowing what little DX tickets I have to try and get ZZ though when the update drops.
>>
>>14835331
Same, may as well save them til the ZZ gacha.
>>
>>14834964
>SDGO
You mean a game that was mediocre and the people on /m/ who played it typically were salty shits if you dare cock block their specials with SP down items?
>>
>>14835366
maybe you shouldn't have played the english version if you had that problem
>>
>>14834496

Wasn't there a link to a Chinese guy several threads ago that sold Korean Social Security Numbers? Would that person have SDGO info to sell as well? Thanks.
>>
>>14835366
Honestly the mediocrity i felt it lied more in the handful of broken units(and length of time it took them to fix Rock paper scissor)
ideally I'd like for a pserver to come up that would aim at trying to soften the rough edges of the game.
>>
>>14835392
why the hell would anyone sell a kssn here, you don't need anyone's id to play msgo and the game doesn't even have a korean server.
>>
>>14834416
I have awful luck getting them myself. Only 18 slots so far and most of those are from the Mk II(T) event.
like 233hrs into the game now.(which is also why I don't mind spending some money on it)
>>
what does the battle area in some maps do?
>>
>>14836262
DO you mean when there's a yellow circle on the map?
if so, king of the hill. Holding it bleeds the enemy team.
>>
>>14836281
yeah the giant yellow circle, thanks.
>>
So whats the green F icons at the start of everyones name supposed to mean?

And why the heck do I keep seeing (`・ω・́) so much? I never understood what the heck that is after all these years of seeing it.
>>
>>14836809
And another thing I forgot to add. Does this game even allow overlays? I couldn't get it to run via a steam shortcut. And the auto downloading got me fucked up at one point.
>>
>>14836809
(´・ω・`)
>>
>>14834860
They're just what they are - they move slowly when wired, they stop tracking properly when they go fast. Max out 'splosion size and dumbfire at the ground at zero range, or fire off at range when the bad guy drops to recharge boost.

The best use is probably shooting from a blind angle and causing the opponent to panic move as if shot at with normal missiles.
>>
File: Doge.jpg (158KB, 700x1088px) Image search: [Google]
Doge.jpg
158KB, 700x1088px
Tried a friend's card too.
No go there too, guess bandai doesn't want my money.
>>
anyone wanna play? either faction
>>
File: OmegaSwordEX face smile.jpg (104KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
OmegaSwordEX face smile.jpg
104KB, 720x960px
>>14838395

I'll take your money.
>>
>>14839174
Go back to your containment thread you sdgo mongoloid

Wow, so this is what Zeon remnants feel like in real life.
>>
File: Crix showing off Doll purchase.jpg (90KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Crix showing off Doll purchase.jpg
90KB, 640x480px
>>14839237

You are just lucky this isn't SDGO. You would lose 1v1 scrub if it were. Learn mechanics and get good.
>>
>people are too busy between drama between faggots to want to play

this is disappointing, i really wanted to play with some cool anons
>>
>>14839354

At least you know who to avoid in game now.
>>
>>14839354
if you were in TW I would've played, barely anyone over here
>>
>>14839361
when i ask no-one ever wants to play

i have characters on both feddie and zeon with plenty of suits but i've only played in a group a handful of times.

>>14839366
on jp sorry
>>
File: 1475924272884.gif (470KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1475924272884.gif
470KB, 200x200px
>>14829820
REE REE HEAR ME
BLESS ME WITH THE MK-III !
>>
>flying in the sky with my zaku, aerial strafing for pesky GMs hiding behind rock
>line up perfect shot with charge zook
>tetra zips right in front of me as I fire
>>
>>14840490
>Lag spike
>Fucking charge zook fires when I am behind a fucking building or friendly
>Melee fag comes in for the free kill

where the fuck is the option to see your ping anyway?
>>
File: ss_20161016_045652.png (19KB, 321x94px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20161016_045652.png
19KB, 321x94px
>>14840518
>having a good run
>all of a sudden spinning samurai zaku around the corner

It is funny being in the G-light and boosting away while they fruitlessly try to melee at range though.
>>
>>14840589
ASS generally always means a good time was had.
>>
File: 1473899799511.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473899799511.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
>>14840589
>All units are not fast enough
>Still get hit when you boosted away and as high as you can cause LOL SABER RANGE
>>
>>14840627
I fucked up I mean "all my units are not fast enough"
>>
>>14815659
>sdgo

So how do we make server backups in case an SDGO situation occurs? Can we make a private MSGO to avoid the problems of SDGO
>>
>>14840675
Why would you want a private MSGO?

It wouldn't be the same without 100 players.
>>
>>14840675
>avoid the problems of SDGO
You do this by evicting everyone who played SDGO from the game/board/life.
>>
Anyone else here on windows 10? MSGO has a massive framerate problem after this latest win10 update.
>>
>>14840743
I've been playing it fine
>>
>>14840746
God fucking DAMN
Then i don't know what the fuck the problem is. Fuck this shit.
>>
Is there any way to use the tactical points if you're not commander/there is no commander?
>>
>>14840837
Some of them are used automatically after accumulation. I know there are times when I've had no commander and there would be drops of nukes.
>>
>>14840979
Man I wish that would happen more often. SO many games where I see our points sit at 1k for most of the game.
>>
>>14840708
T-there used to be a 5 player PvE Mode!
>>
>>14840979
That's because you can have field commanders. If you don't have a commander a couple of players will be given the option to access commander privileges like calling in air strikes etc.
I get selected to use them all the time but never do to avoid getting yelled at by people who actually read Moon or people who actually have brains and don't just fire Sturm Fausts and CBZs own hallways.
>>
>>14841031
That's likely because everything is already spent. There are some maps where there are a lot of buckets/barrels, so you get a ton of points even if you constantly spend. Don't worry about it.

>>14841173
I do remember that, but unless anybody has an old version, I don't know if we could back that up. That would be pretty fun to play again with some fellow /m/en.
>>
>>14841173
Oh was it similar to the 4 man PvE mode of SDGO?
>>
>>14841656
No it was more akin to Firefight in Halo or Horde mode in Gears of War
>>
>>14841707
Ohhh, that doesn't sound too bad actually. Wonder why the Japanese weren't for it...
>>
>>14841724
It was used for the weekly gashacon we have now. You know, the one ticket a day thing.

The PvE mode made it so that you could get a master ticket and DX ticket in one match provided you scored high enough. It was a lot more effort than a ticket a day.
>>
>>14841785
Maybe its a good thing we don't have PVE. besides this game isn't meant for PVE at all.
>>
>>14841785
Huh, sounds less like the mode was problematic and more how its rewards were.
>>
>>14841873
Yeah, the mode was fine. People probably just wanted a weekly DX ticket without doing anything. It would take awhile just to get a lobby going for PvE.
>>
>>14841873
To be fair, on the end of its life the mode became more of a chore since the devs hadn't changed anything about it for over a year. At the end people already cheese them just for the rewards and it's getting real monotonous (didn't even try to clear it, just abusing the combo points and suicide).
>look for vids of us doing it to show what it was
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS1SpoYMsXk
>2013
welp it's been a while
>>
>>14842019
oh well that's dumb.
>>
So the pilot of our white base just suicided basically but yet we still somehow won.
My score still sucked though RIP
>>
>>14842032
battleships die often
>>
>>14842077
It was the KoH map where the ship is a base.
He suicided it by flying towards the enemy ship, then turning side ways so only half of our guns could hit them.
>>
>>14842090
Ah. Lol. rip. Sometimes the ships do fly at each other just to trade bases.
>>
File: 7fa.jpg (71KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
7fa.jpg
71KB, 680x510px
>>14842177
I expected him to dive into the ship, which would be w.e. Instead he just turned side ways and let our ship get gunned down for free.
>>
Lags too real tonight, peace folks
>>
>>14842374
toprip
>>
>>14842090
Suicide is an option if you go on top of their base and mass drop base rusher Jio's so you could end both their base before they do anything to your land base
>>
>>14843460
This is basically what most players do now.
It's a race to see who can jio the other first.

The bonus of this is most of us without our own jio get to fight in the middle relatively unmolested. for about 3 minutes before the match ends
>>
>>14842032
I guess you can say. the Trojan horse took the wrong turn at Comet Land
>>
>>14843460
>>14843542
The real way to win, however, is to get the other team to come out too far with their carrier. Keep out of reach, and once they commit to either retreating or hitting the base, do them in. First SFS, carrier deployed suits and groundfire 'til they're lower in health than you, then assault them with carrier and carried suits.
>>
>>14843542
Not really the only strategy as apparently the minovsky particle covering actually prevents you from interacting with the ship. It's really bad if your pilot was some dumbass who drives the ship over to enemy base and jumps off while your other mates aren't leaving their gunner seat to get the ship outside the zone.
>>
If I equip my Ball-M with a land mobility module can it be used on land, or are they just not allowed at all for land battles?
>>
>>14845013
Balls literally cannot go on land no matter what you slap on it.
>>
>>14845023
*snaps fingers* damn it, was hoping you could somehow.
Oh well, roaming mine fields in space are still hella tight.
>>
File: 1471803467497.png (6KB, 415x416px) Image search: [Google]
1471803467497.png
6KB, 415x416px
>>14845035
>that entire post

can you leave please
>>
File: 1414581204623.gif (675KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1414581204623.gif
675KB, 640x360px
>>14845132
no u
>>
anyone else having problems with Mudish?
>>
>>14846310
nope
>>
Bumparu and a stumparu
>>
File: ss_20161019_061601.png (983KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20161019_061601.png
983KB, 1280x720px
Post Garages, I'm curious what /m/ runs.
>>
File: ss_20161004_140658.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20161004_140658.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>14850248
Only the most cancerous
>>
File: ss_20161019_060158.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20161019_060158.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>14850248
did I do good
>>
>>14850349
pls upgrade suits
>>
>>14850358
but gp gasha
>>
File: ss_20161018_200909.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20161018_200909.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>14850248
This is what I usually run without the deck cost tickets
>>
>>14850248
I just try to have fun with it you know?
Not lucky enough to roll the best meta suits.
>>
File: ss_20161019_094112.jpg (503KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20161019_094112.jpg
503KB, 1600x900px
>>14850248
It really highly depends on the map being played, though. Greydon Zaku Cannon is the only one I've never actually changed.
Also space.
>>
File: 6db2c536b4.jpg (270KB, 1482x684px) Image search: [Google]
6db2c536b4.jpg
270KB, 1482x684px
>>14850248
I change every map but I've been using this on torrington.
>>
>>14850713
Props on that oldschool Gelgoog Cannon loadout. Heavy and Artillery really are the best classes in the game. Also, is that quick reload on the Juaggu and Zakutank?

FOR JOHN!
>>
So should I save my bc tickets for after the new gasha system gets rolled out? Are they going to become obsolete?
>>
>>14850681
Eh you have a kampfer so you have at least 1 super solid unit.

>>14850248
Current space set up.
Usually my G-line would instead be my GP04 but I find rocket spam more useful on A Baoa Qu.
If I had a gold GP04 I'd probably use it instead though.
>>
File: img2.png (409KB, 997x391px) Image search: [Google]
img2.png
409KB, 997x391px
>>14850879
Fuck I'm dumb, forgot the img.
>>
File: ss_20161018_185353.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20161018_185353.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>14850248
I also keep a Recon Zaku, Flight Gouf, Juagg, Gaza-C, Rick Dias and a Ifrit Schneid Heavy

Also, god bless this Dreissen and it's wonderful stats.
>>
>>14850947
Yeah that thing is a beast to take down. How much ammo do the blade bits/w.e they're called have?
>>
>>14850947
Normal has 30 shots and sends out a single triblade at a time; the best version sends out a volley of three triblades and has a total of 10 shots
>>
>>14851072
not bad considering the damage.
>>
>>14850947
Why not pop in a 200 cost?
>>
>>14851124
This
He needs a IIF for dose respawn timers.
>>
File: ss_20161019_115805.jpg (419KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20161019_115805.jpg
419KB, 1280x720px
>>14850248
Taking the shot just in time before the maintenance. Have too many suits to choose from so I guess I'll just post my reliable 4 (used in most maps). Honorable mentions go to GM Sniper Custom, Heavy Gundam, and MkII (white).

Mad luck with my fed but much less so on zeek.
>>
>>14851188
Don't tell me that MK-III is beam shooter...
>>
>>14851201
it is
>>
>>14851188
Pls post Zeek deck when you get the chance.
>>
File: tfw same cost.png (1MB, 1521x669px) Image search: [Google]
tfw same cost.png
1MB, 1521x669px
>>
>>14851124
Don't need 200 costs when you're a goon :D
Do it big Tav
>>
File: ss_20161019_163236.jpg (397KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20161019_163236.jpg
397KB, 1280x720px
>>14851406
as requested, my favorite 4. Others I use a lot include Haman Gaza-C, Zaku IIF Sniper, Zakutank Macaque, and probably Xamel in artillery maps.
>>
File: 44297.jpg (184KB, 1199x900px) Image search: [Google]
44297.jpg
184KB, 1199x900px
CN server gets a Byarlant Custom.

>>14850947
Why not use the arm gatlings on the Dreissen? Either one of them is good btw.
>>
>>
Not a good night to be feddie scum it seems.
>>
File: ChingChongShit.png (147KB, 461x255px) Image search: [Google]
ChingChongShit.png
147KB, 461x255px
Tasukete
>>
>>14851806
W-wow, 4 DX tickets for everyone? What did we get those for? Did one of you become a mail-order bride to one of those lardheads that "develop" the game?
>>
>>14851806
how to leave your current clan?
my clan is long has been dead for forever now and I want in on free shit like this.
>>
>>14851781
Thanks friend, you've got good taste.

I have so many hours and still don't have a green Zakutank. Should I use a silver blueprint and level up rocket shooter with other silvers if I want to start one?
>>
>>14852168
>every fucking wednesday
>>
Is this easy mode?
>>
File: d.va3.png (270KB, 460x502px) Image search: [Google]
d.va3.png
270KB, 460x502px
>>14853775
I was going to ask you if it self destructs, but then I remembered gato fucking rams it into a group of feddie ships.
So yeah that's a pretty befitting little Ziel you got there friendo.
>>
>2nd timeout penalty is 45 fucking minutes
I NEEDED TO PISS FUCK OFF
>>
>>14853990
Are you sure you did? Next time, remember that MSGO requires both mental and physical sacrifices.
>>
>>14853990
Your fault retard.
>>
>>14852226
Nah we got good and actually complete our clan challenges
>>
>>14852902
Thats a good ass question. Everything I've learned in the game came from reading the wiki and playing with the guys that run the wiki. Leaving a clan is an issue I've not yet had
>>
>>14853235
The gold Zakutank only gets the stomper and they don't rely as much on stats as other suits, so silver is a good option. Still don't think you need to level up the passive, though, especially on a silver.
>>
>>14854257
Getting gold platoon's container medals isn't really hard
>>
Just a heads up, VPN issues now no longer causes white flash on login screen.
Instead it now shows this message >>14852168
which basically says there's an error connecting to the server, which in turn could mean other problems in that regard (failing to connect to the game server) aside from VPN issues.
>>
>>14854316
Really? What passive do you have on a gold? If passive doesn't matter for the howitzer combo then I guess I shouldn't worry.

It wouldn't be too expensive to get a lv3 rocket shooter on a silver, but if it isn't an important damage boost then that's fine.
>>
>>14854728
I do have rocket shooter on gold, but upgrading to lv4 adds a measly 2% for 2 mil GP (8 silver prints), and upgrading a silver to lv3 means +10% for 1.5 mil GP (6 silver prints). They used to be important because of knockdown thresholds, but with those being insignificant with ultra balance suits running around and them getting a revamp anyway it's not worth it anymore. Might as well save them to buy actual gold prints. Unless of course you have plenty of silvers already from gasha then by all means.
>>
>>14854320
You'd be surprised. :x You'd think it was pretty free
>>
>>14851803
>hitbox as big as the qubeley
>1550 armor
with how most weapons damage gets buffed up on the cn version it probably won't matter that much anyway, but still...
>>
>>
>>14855045
Why is the cn version so different from the jp version? Particularly all the extra suits and dmg buffs?
>>
File: 45329.jpg (156KB, 700x495px) Image search: [Google]
45329.jpg
156KB, 700x495px
>>14855164
oc donutsteel
>>
>>14855164
idk they've been given the liberty.

guess they want an overall lower ttk and stuff, they also have a 50% respawn time consumable because of it, too.
>>
>>14855180
>they also have a 50% respawn time consumable because of it, too
not to mention it's cash shop only
>>
>>14855180
>>14855187
ish
>>
>>14855187
To be honest the respawn times should be half of what they are right now. 10 minutes for a suit to respawn is retarded.
>>
>>14856898
For the O? Hardly. Does zeon get buttfucked on respawn timers? Absolutely.
>>
>>14856906
Disregarding your factionfagging,
bad balancing is no excuse for having a 10 minute respawn timer. Things like The O and other meta suits should have been nerfed a long time ago. Longer respawn times do nothing to help the game.
>>
>>14856930
However shortening the O's respawn timer won't help it either. They'd have to nerf it into the ground to justify something like that. Making the O irrelevant is not their goal. Besides, if you want to play your high respawn timer suits, just don't die in it. x3
>>
Incredible seeing someone actually complain that the O's respawn timer is too long.
>>
So just got a gm guard custom...is there a point to the twin-shotty weapon?
it doesn't really feel like it's doing two shots at once, or anywhere near that even.
>>
>>14857856
Correct it doesn't.
Practically the same as standard sprayguns, just that it fires alternately from left and right.
Only benefit it has over the standard spraygun is slightly more ammo before reloading, in exchange for not being able to use the shield. Also the fact that it doesn't have the normal M type spraygun if you prefer to use it.
>>
>>14857873
huh, while that's disappointing I'm still liking the unit a lot. That smg shield combo is pretty rude.
>>
>>14857721
Not just the O's, but pretty much every suit's respawn timer is too high, barring the really low ones such as the zanny.
>>
>>14858043
huh. so basically you just want the chance to play more in case you get bodied?
>>
>>14858049
Is that really so wrong?
>>
>>14858051
Yeah.

l2p
>>
They postponed the big update for 2 weeks.
On the brighter side, you can collect more event tickets for the upcoming event gacha, though they'll probably just reduce the chance of getting the good ones down.

>>14858051
In a way it just sounds selfish.
Can't just reduce the cooldowns without opening the huge can of worms consisting of mainly game balance and reasons for the existence of cheaper suits, amongst others.
>>
>>14858129
I'm not saying that respawn times have to be like instant call of duty levels, but anything longer than 5 minutes is just absurd.
>>
>>14858133
Consider the O having a 5 minute cooldown. thats an O rush every 5 minutes for 20 minutes. No game would ever last 20 minutes at that rate
>>
>>14858145
Again, The O is an example of bad game design.
>>
>>14858129
"We're grossly incompetent so enjoy our shitty broken game for 2 more weeks. Also you have to grind for another two weeks for you ex tickets because we're nerfing the rates. You're just going to get 28 Zamels anyway."
>>
>>14858153
A game design that will not ever change,
>>
>added to a list by some butthurt nip because apparently I deliberately rank down so I can crush people in bronze

Or maybe ranking up relies on your team not losing 6 out of every 7 matches?
>>
>>14858252
winning doesn't guarantee ranking up. Score certainly does though. And kills
>>
>>14858254
The problem being that once you do rank up you can still get double S ranks for 4+ matches and still rank down. My problem exactly.
>>
>>14858257
Sounds like you're just unlucky. As a rear Admiral, I can get like 4 placements below 20 and I'd keep my rank. I've lost 7 straight before without deranking cause of score
>>
>>14858254
>kills
the keyword here, not k/d.

win/lose ratio only matters on the different gold tiers, below that it's highly personal.
>>
Should I get what I can from the DX catalog now or should I wait until after the big update that chages the gashacon?
>>
>>14858517
From what I can tell you would have a better chance of getting what you want before the revamp. Looks like they're just putting all the DX suits in a big pool where you'll have a higher chance of rolling A DX suit but less chance of getting the one you want. Someone tell me if I'm wrong though.
>>
>>14858529
Hmmm if thats so then thats tricky. I might just get one unit and save the rest for the revamp.
>>
>>14858271
Win/lose ratio does not matter in gold tier let alone admiral.
>>
>>14858254
Winning matches determines if you are eligible to rank up or not, but how well you do in those matches determine if you move or not.
>>
File: 1327196127057.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1327196127057.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
>>14851704
>emoticon
>>
>>14859426
thats not nice. Probably a few feddie fags getting offended right now
>>
>>14858529
>>14858558
If I remember correctly they'll use different tickets?
Could've sworn someone found that out last thread...
>>
Dear lord gold rank is absolutely horrible

>No communication whatsoever
>Any sniper I use gets ganked by about 5 psychotic GM sniper IIs a second after spawn
>Base? What base? I prefer soaking up kills!
>Assault gets ganked by Pixies and The Os that you dodged but 200 ping ensures your death
>Air about 20 metres to your left gets hit by some chucklefuck cbr and while getting up you get hit by 5 indiscriminate bazookas
>>
>>14861038
Getting slapped by GM sniper 2's? Sounds like you just need to get better dude. :o
>>
>>14861038
You act like it's any different for us feds.
Except it's like 8 kampfers launching rockets and sturms every which way followed by the wave of jiios.
Fun times.
>>
>>14861315
low profile OP
>>
Since the update got delayed, do we get nothing next week?
>>
>>14862317
A: How long, and
B: Does this mean we get more chances at the event tickets?
>>
>>14862334
November the 11th
I'm still getting a event ticket after a game so I suppose.
>>
>>14861038
No communication, are you that blinded you sad weeaboo? Join an admiral platoon and... oh wait. You don't speak the language LOL
>>
Anyone from brightslap wanna play?
>>
>>14862846
I could but my connection was shitting itself yesterday, so I am not sure if you like a teammate that constantly dc'ing
>>
>>14862958
We could give it a shot, get on.
>>
>>14862965
ok, i am on
>>
>>14862979
I just posted on the chat, is it the green one to talk to people in your clan?
>>
>>14862985
Sorry, you had to go through gold-tier. It's pretty much the O battle royale here with the maps they put on rotation
>>
>>14863069
Especially the small canyon map. Holy fuck is that one rough.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.