[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh I'm liking this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0238.jpg (210KB, 800x933px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0238.jpg
210KB, 800x933px
Oh I'm liking this
>>
File: IMG_0237.jpg (219KB, 800x933px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0237.jpg
219KB, 800x933px
>>
Oh shit. Twin Ahab Reactors! Does it mean that it will now go toe-to-toe with the Gundams?
>>
So, that's the Gerail right?
>>
>>14807261
I think so? But for some reason it looks different than other angles I've seen I'm wondering if it's something else
>>
I dunno, Fat Graze isn't doing it for me quite like the original.
>>
>>14807260
Where are you getting that it has twin linked reactors?
>>
>>14807261
>>14807272
If I know IBO it's someone's signature clone.

That gun is fucking beautiful
>>
When I first saw it I liked it but the closer I look, well I'm on the fence.

The chest, something about the white knees, and the forearms+hands bother me greatly.

The legs also feel a bit too smooth for the torso. I swear they had a more Grimgerde looking Graze and a bulky Graze and just smashed them together because they couldn't fit both designs into the show.

Do kinda get the vibe that there's gonna be an upgraded version which pushes it in either direction which might be cool.
>>
Nah this is the gerail it's something else I dig it a lot
>>
>>14807396
>>14807261
Gerail looks different. This is the Legingraze but in different colours
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=TOY-GDM-3078&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3DHG+Iron-blooded%24pagemax%3D40%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1
>>
>>14807260
>Twin Ahab Reactors
Man, it's kinda hilarious how their main type of engine technology has degenerated to the point where a +100 year old twin engine still easily outperforms current top of the line single engines....
>>
>>14807441
According to model manuals the twin link reactors were super difficult to make and during the war the method to make them ended up being lost and nobody ever figured it out again.
>>
>>14807441
It's ostensibly an allusion to the twin GN drive spiel from 00.
>>
>>14807454
Well yeah, twin engines have a number of issues that need to be solved.

Doesn't mean that you can't just make a better single engine that shits all over it.
>>
>>14807705
After the calamity war Gjallarhorn monopolized Ahab reactor tech, shitted out the Graze, and ahab reactor and ms tech development stagnated heavily as a result. The teiwaz ms was the first new ms frame to be developed outside of gjallarhorn control in over a century and even those are using black market stolen reactors iirc.

Basically Gjallarhorn controlled the tech which prevented much research outside of their own from being done on it, which they themselves weren't very interested in because what they had was still good enough. The graze is supposed to be high spec than everything but the highest end calamity war stuff which they almost never encountered.
>>
>>14807250
>liking shit
>>
>>14807433
>Legingraze

Reginlaze
>>
>>14807461
>00
Is it in everything now?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.