[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which episode does Zeta get good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: zeta-gundam-620x.jpg (34KB, 620x300px) Image search: [Google]
zeta-gundam-620x.jpg
34KB, 620x300px
Which episode does Zeta get good?
>>
File: 1436950761477.png (59KB, 749x613px) Image search: [Google]
1436950761477.png
59KB, 749x613px
>>
>>14806306
When Zeta Gundam shows up.

Or when you stop watching the show. that's when the good stuff happens
>>
Episode one
It only gets mediocre on Katz episodes towards the end. Otherwise its baller
>>
>>14806306
Honestly, it's pretty consistent the whole way through. There's good action in almost every episode, most of the characters remain unbearably neurotic throughout, though I have to admit that its soap opera of a story really does pick up in the second half once they finish the first Earth arc and Haman and Paptimus show up.

Saying this as a ZZ fag, it is not a bad show once you peel back the layers and actually look at it. I have to respect it for what it accomplished, even if I personally did not enjoy it.
>>
>>14806353
>There's good action in almost every episode
One of my biggest problems with Zeta was that all of the action sucked.
>>
>>14806306
Episode 1.
>>
>>14806306
The one where you magically discover good taste. Which one do you think?
>>
>>14806876
>Tomino
>Good taste
Is this a joke?

I like some of his works myself, but Zeta was pretty much his worst, and he's not a great director, just average with a few hits and a lot of misses.
>>
File: iamgundam.jpg (30KB, 630x330px) Image search: [Google]
iamgundam.jpg
30KB, 630x330px
>>14806306
It doesn't.

Watch 00 instead.
>>
Episode 1.
>>
really wish zz gundam got a dub because I dropped it several years ago and rewatching it now just reminds me why I did and if there was dub I could at least have it on in the background while I play video games or browse the internet
>>
>>14806306
the last one.
>>
>>14806306
episode 2
>>
>>14806423
This was my issue as well.

Constant missing of shots, leg or arm is cut off, then escape. The fight scenes that actually had kills were enjoyable, though.
>>
>>14807748
It did https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jihCR5sM9ZY
>>
The first 15 episodes and the last 15 episodes are all good. Everything in-between is boring af.
>>
>>14806306
Watch the movies, it's the canon version.
>>
File: Retard alert.gif (393KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
Retard alert.gif
393KB, 493x342px
>>14807990
>>
>>14807891
This.
I watched Zeta right after watching 0079, and found the fights to be a huge downgrade, they just don't have the same tension.
>that time that Amuro killed a dozen of Zeeks in one fight
>>
File: 1466102373957.jpg (73KB, 1068x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466102373957.jpg
73KB, 1068x600px
>>14806306
The episode when you watch the superior movies instead
>>
File: nervousfrog.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
nervousfrog.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>>14808298
>Amuro starts shooting down rick doms
>He's started counting
>>
>>14806306
whenever you feel like it.
>>
>>14806306
When Kamille appears.
>>
>>14808346
>playing as Zeon
>He's started counting
>>
>>14806306
>>
>>14806306
Last one
>>
Zeta has a very confusing first couple episodes
>Kamille gets bullied like a bitch
>Runs away from school or w/e
>Bitch runs after him shouting KAMIYYUUL for a solid five minutes
>Punches some guy and becomes a sudden badass taking in three guys
>KAMIYULLUU
>Gets arrested and then is freed and the spergs the fuck out and takes a Gundam and joins Quattro

Like without context or knowledge of future episodes this shit had me confused
>>
>>14808298
ZZ has far better fight choreography
But people that are only here for action scenes tend to hate ZZ's beginning and drop it before it gets really Action-y around episode 20 or so. Which is a shame
>>
File: kamiyu.jpg (76KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
kamiyu.jpg
76KB, 960x720px
>>14806306
I'd say after Kamille's mom dies.

His character is a fucking mess before that, it's like he's truly autistic

>Heh girly name
>Punches the shit out of soldiers
>Gets butthurt because one soldier was a bad adult with him
>Steals a gundam and wants to kill him with it
>Hey DON'T GO YOUR MOM IS GOING TO GET KILLED
>Procceds to go and get his mom killed

There's some huge leaps on logic that insult the viewers intelligence, but Kamille and the series start to get better after that.

Amuro and Beltorchika were the worst part though. The first half of the earth arc was awesome because it had Char and Kamille that have god tier relationship but when Amuro appeared he was annoying as fuck with his whining but his relationship with Beltorchika was really bad, he got better after that but still you're not the MC m8 and you whined through all of 0079.
>>
>>14815134
>it's like he's truly autistic

...isn't that the point? All of his irrational actions help solidify that. He's not a stable person, much like every other character in Zeta.
>>
just bought the zeta blu ray.
how come they dont have the original openings and endings?
>>
>>14817518
Something about the song licence not being extended to America, I think.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.