[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we make Gundam ZZ a good series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 64.jpg (578KB, 1271x1744px) Image search: [Google]
64.jpg
578KB, 1271x1744px
discuss.
>>
File: 76.jpg (551KB, 1272x1739px) Image search: [Google]
76.jpg
551KB, 1272x1739px
Have one more delicious art to get those creative juices flowing!
>>
its good as is
>>
ZZ has top tier grunt designs, way better than Wing's
>>
>>14805776
give it to the 0083 Rebellion staff

ZZ is probably the next series to receive a Gundam Ace retelling manga
>>
>>14805824
careful son don't say something you might regret.
>>
>>14806152
>Thinking Wing has any designs besides Leo and Virgo worth giving a shit about

Ahahaha~
>>
>>14805824
Give the first few episodes a little more of a sorrow dark feel to help transition out of Zeta smoothly. Then it can be silly if it wants.

Give Kamille a more active role. Haman stresses the real enemy to her is Kamille at the end of Zeta but he never really confronts her. I thought it wouldve been cool for her to freak out and think shes fighting Kamille instead of judeau at the end, beleiving its a trick or something.

Amuro meets Judeau, half an episode is all, hes in the OP.

Give a few more hints to set up for CCA a little better
>>
>>14805776
>>14805788
Nothing. Why would you think it's not goo--
>snapfag
Oh, of course. Would explain your lack of taste.
>>
Theres nothing wrong with it unless you watch gimped subs during the lighthearted arcs you fuckin casual
>>
Reminder that ZZ is a good series. This thread is even more evidence that Snapshit should not be taken seriously.
>>
>snapfit calls ZZ a bad series
>people start rushing to its defense
>>
>>14808302
I've always defended ZZ, and I will continue to do so, I've seen plenty of people defend ZZ in response to people that weren't Snapshit as well. It's not just that I and the other anons defending ZZ ITT hate Snapshit, it's because we hate Snapshit AND like ZZ.
>>
>>
Replace the last third with something decent instead of the garbage final arcs we got.
>>
File: Charhob2014_273.jpg (784KB, 1000x1504px) Image search: [Google]
Charhob2014_273.jpg
784KB, 1000x1504px
Make ZZ good? Replace all the cringey dialogue of the first half of the series
>>
File: 33cc38.jpg (161KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
33cc38.jpg
161KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>14806211

> Aries, Taurus, Maganac, Serpent and further iterations of the Virgo too

The only really bad design is the Oliphant. The Cancer and Pisces are decent but nothing great and the Trago is meh, but pretty cool in mobile suit form. It just never shows that form in the show. That's basically all the grunts. The rest are limited production or customs or whatever.
>>
>>14808673
Nothing as good as the Bawoo, Zaku III, Dressien or Doven Wolf.
>>
>>14805824
That's not hard though
>>
>>14810455
Yeah, Wing designs suck.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.