[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Western Gundam releases

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Ct8XUU1UMAEu2Lu.jpg (393KB, 2047x1247px) Image search: [Google]
Ct8XUU1UMAEu2Lu.jpg
393KB, 2047x1247px
V Gundam is now available with a decent translation (i.e. no HK subs). Is there any one to rip it? The same goes for Gundam X.
Some dear anon did it for Turn A Gundam: he was so based.
>>
>>14804046
Why do you still care about ANN? Do you want to be angry?
>>
why does anyone care

V Gundam is easily the second worse Gundam series only bested by G-reco
>>
>>14804741
How does it feel to have godawful taste?
>>
>>14804837
Okay?
Let them be dumb. It's not affecting you in any way. And Sunrise couldn't give two shits what western fans think. It's all about gunpla sales in the end.
>>
>>14804860
>Which is why IBO is on Toonami and the fact they gave RightStuff their vanguard franchise
Yeah, that's how their anime is being released in the west. What does that have to do with anything? Western BD sales have little to do with their business decisions, which are based more on Japanese ratings and merch sales through gunpla. And IBO is far from the only Gundam series to air on American television. Why do you feel so insecure that other people can't have other opinions? I don't particularly like IBO either, but getting assblasted about other people enjoying something is pretty pathetic.
>>
>>14804741
Its the third best series. Turn A and 0079 are the only better ones.
>>
>>14804741
>V Gundam is easily the second worse Gundam series
That ain't Build Fighters

>only bested by G-reco
And that ain't AGE
>>
>>14805176
>Build Fighters
>second worst

if you didn't mean to say Try then you really should just kill yourself
>>
>>14804038
>i.e. no HK subs

The HK subs didn't seem too bad outside of a few moments(YOU FUCKTARDS!)
>>
>>14804038

OP,

I was the person who ripped those Turn A subs. I can't do it with Blu rays, and I'm not buying Victory twice. I also no longer wish to rip things from TRSI when they're doing such a good job with these releases.

Also, I'm comparing the official subs and the fansubs side by side. They're actually very close in the most recent EG release (the new subs were nothing like the old HK).

Not saying someone can't or won't do it, but I can't do it anymore. If you have some disposable income, please support these releases. They are quite good and very, very cheap even by modern BLU ray standards.
>>
I have no intentions of providing subs either.
The domestic releases are readily available and worthwhile.
>>
I don't care, I want AGE.
>>
>>14805024
Great top 3 but I'd put Victory slightly above Turn A solely because Victory had emotion that Turn A lacked.
>>
>>14805719
Well thank you for the Turn A subs anyway, do you happen to know if the blurays for Victory are region locked? Since I don't want to wait 2 years to get the uk version but I'm tempted to get the rightstuff release
>>
>>14804038
How have the releases been? Do they keep the Jap special features or is it just barebones?
>>
>>14808110
Hit or miss. They did some of the GBF special features but not things like SD Knight Fighters. G-Reco didn't have any of the SD shorts either. ZZ didn't get the CGI shorts they did. They do clean OP/EDs for pretty much everything. So they lean more to the barebones side.
>>
>>14805176
>implying Build Fighters isn't easily the best show
>>
You guys are forgetting G Saviour
>>
>>14808110
>>14808154
That's probably bandai stiffing the international market like always.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.