[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is love the most powerful form of UNDERSTANDING in the Gundam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: lps0tqp.jpg (781KB, 1896x3180px) Image search: [Google]
lps0tqp.jpg
781KB, 1896x3180px
Is love the most powerful form of UNDERSTANDING in the Gundam universe?
>>
Well in THAT universe...
>>
It's the power to understand that she wants you to get all up in there, so yes.
>>
File: MFGG-caption-DomonRain01.jpg (43KB, 701x480px) Image search: [Google]
MFGG-caption-DomonRain01.jpg
43KB, 701x480px
>>14802630
G Gundam had the greatest and most satisfying ending out of the entire gundam franchise
>>
>>14802842
Not even fucking close.
>>
>>14802842
idk anon, I'm pretty much of the opinion that Unicorn was literally actually perfect now
>>
File: g-gundam1_01.jpg (38KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
g-gundam1_01.jpg
38KB, 440x330px
>>14802884
Unicorn is rubbish, bananas is a terrible main character bumblefucking around and watching him gain godmode is lame as hell.

>>14802869
What other gundam series even comes close to it specifically in terms of the ending?
>>
unicorn is like all of UC Gundam's horseshit and a few triumphs packed into one series imo
>>
File: 1469507483246.jpg (35KB, 627x470px) Image search: [Google]
1469507483246.jpg
35KB, 627x470px
>>14802894
>What other gundam series even comes close to it specifically in terms of the ending?
0079, Turn A, Gundam X, GBF, and 0083 all had better endings. G uses the fucking POWER OF LOVE clcihe as a Deus Ex Machina which is just lame.
>>
>>14802901

> 0083

Do you mean 0080 by chance? Because 0083 doesn't have the power of love, but it does have the power of disappointment. 0080's ending is pretty blunt, but it feels appropriate regardless.
>>
>>14802919
>Do you mean 0080 by chance?
Yeah my bad. 0083 ending waste terrible.
>>
>>14802901
>POWER OF LOVE clcihe as a Deus Ex Machina which is just lame.

And Gundam X's brewing space war being abruptly stopped by a super computer's super obvious statement being treated as a HUGE mind-bending revelation isn't?

Fuck, it was downright moronic that none of the characters could figure out something that simple by themselves.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.