[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember Jerid from the Titans? He's inspired a lot of people...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: Jerid Happy_zpsqfdhj2ou.png (367KB, 1024x658px) Image search: [Google]
Jerid Happy_zpsqfdhj2ou.png
367KB, 1024x658px
Remember Jerid from the Titans?
He's inspired a lot of people...
>>
File: Byaralant zeta.png (794KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Byaralant zeta.png
794KB, 1280x720px
Of course I remember him, he flew my favorite MS design.
>>
>>14801633
Yeah I remember that kisama.
>>
>>14801633
I honestly wanted them to be happy together.
>>
>>14801633
Unfortunately his was the core inspiration for an autistic child to murder all of his friends and lovers. along with being one of the core figures in destroying his ambition and dreams.
>>
>>14801738
If only he didn't blurt shit out like an autist.
>>
>>14801633
Reminder that Jerid literally cost the Titans the Grypps conflict.
>>
>>14802238
Chance for redemption 1: Tell the Titans to back off of the autist after getting punched and proceed to offer an apology. Looks weak to his peers, but saves all of them from the raging Autist Kamille.

Chance for redemption 2: Don't be an idiot and crash the Gundam Mark II while chasing a single person. Had he kept the Mark II functional, Kamille would not have had a means to carry out his autismal revenge plan.

Chance for redemption 3: Don't proceed to mock the greiving autistic child who's mother you just were directly involved in killing. In doing so, you have offically become the #1 priority in that autistics kill list.

If I remember correctly in Gundam vs Zeta Gundam, there was a scenario where Jerid actually apologizes for being a dick and Kamille proceeds to return home like normal. When A.E.U.G attacks, his mother and father are both killed, leading to Kamille to steal the Gundam Mark II and attack Quattro and the others with it. Impressed by his abilities (along with blackmailing him with threats of prison time for theft of a mobile suit) Bask has Kamille assigned to same unit as Jerid to destroy the Argama as a member of the Titans.
>>
>>14802296
Char already escaped long before Jerid crashed the Mark II.
>>
>>14801633
>that pic
>"Kamille, I..."
>>
>>14802484
>Char already escaped long before Jerid crashed the Mark II.
No he didn't, he was one of the guys who suggested that Kamille come with them.

Also, Jerid showing up to kick Kamille while he's down is one thing, but he sure as fuck doesn't owe Kamille an apology for saying "that's a girl's name". It's not like he called Kamille a faggot, he said that's a girl's name
WHICH IT IS!
>>
>>14801633
Jerid is a jerk
>>
>>14803313
Kamille is basically a slightly less autistic non-pants-shitting Chris-Chan, with actual psychic superpowers

DON'T CALL ANYONE!
>>
>>14803313
Most of the stuff Jerid did were kind of justified given how Kamille sperged out at him over a simple comment, but he did kind of take it to a whole other degree of being an asshole by laughing about how he killed Kamilles mother. At that point the two of them were rivals for some time. Once Kamille started to be molded into a tool of Chars, Jerid became irrelevant to him, while Jerid was losing focus on becoming leader of the Titans and more so on fighting the blue haired autistic child who killed...

A. Lila, who was basically alpha maleing him in that relationship.
B. Kackrikon, Who got careless and was shot down above Jaburo to burn alive in the atmosphere.
C. Literal best girl Mour, who dedicated her entire existence to Jerid's ambition and happiness.
D. That one subordinate of Scirroco, Sibbley. While emotionally she mattered very little to Jerid, getting her killed on her first mission made Jerid look even less competent than usual.
>>
>>14803313
Jerid continued flying the Mark II after losing Char through a maintenance tunnel. He doesn't crash into a building until about nearly the time of the Rick Dias units attack, which he says was probably just an asteroid or meteor impacting the colony.
>>
File: 1359158805301.jpg (294KB, 1200x1186px) Image search: [Google]
1359158805301.jpg
294KB, 1200x1186px
>>14803363
>Lila
>Mour
Stop anon, I'm already sad today.
>>
>>14803447
Mour was too cute to die.
>>
File: 17841469.jpg (309KB, 702x720px) Image search: [Google]
17841469.jpg
309KB, 702x720px
>>14803539
That other girl was just jealous of her.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.