[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Origin Scans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

File: 7978978987.png (1MB, 653x960px) Image search: [Google]
7978978987.png
1MB, 653x960px
discuss.
>>
File: 4534543656.png (988KB, 642x960px) Image search: [Google]
4534543656.png
988KB, 642x960px
>>
>>14801535
gundamguy takes webfinds and puts his watermark

what a faggot
>>
File: 6757457457567.png (1MB, 648x960px) Image search: [Google]
6757457457567.png
1MB, 648x960px
>>
What happened at Loum according to Origin actually, since that's what's up next?
>>
File: 36546456456.png (1MB, 642x960px) Image search: [Google]
36546456456.png
1MB, 642x960px
>>14801540
Maybe he gets some kind of ad revenue? At least he updates constantly...
>>
>>14801540

Don't worry, I'm sure some Chinese guy will put in a watermark and call Gundamguy a picture stealing dog just like last time
>>
>>14801558
Please tell me this actually happened.
>>
>>14801568
chink at weibo monthly scans the gunpla pages of Gundam Ace, he discovered gundamguy used them with his own watermark and then in the next month watermarked insults in his scans
>>
>>14801552
gundamguy is so lazy that he just waits for taghobby and toysdaily to update so he can steal the pictures instead of going to the primary sources
>>
>>14801544
THERE SHE IS, WHAT A BEAUT
>>
>>14801547
Loum got rekt, just like in the first series
>>
File: Picture Stealing Dog.jpg (299KB, 440x1299px) Image search: [Google]
Picture Stealing Dog.jpg
299KB, 440x1299px
>>14801568

TL Note: The red text watermark literally translates to "Picture stealing dog GundamGuy please watch yourself"
>>
File: laugh.jpg (220KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
220KB, 960x720px
>>14801627
>red text watermark literally translates to "Picture stealing dog GundamGuy please watch yourself"
>>
>>14801627
>Dog as an insult
What is this? 1930
Well I guess they do eat them..
>>
Is there hope for Garma acquired own M.S.?
>>
>>14801552
i-is this a gouf?
>>
>>14802076
No, it's the Bugu.
>>
>>14802076
>>14802083
Yep... apparently the Bugu was to the Zaku I what the Gundam was to the GM.
>>
>>14801627
Kinda amusing, considering that any westerner reading that will just see a watermark that says GUNDAMGUY along with some gibberish.
>>
G-SAVIOUR IS NOW CANON AGAIN! BUGU EXISTS IN LATE UC!!! HAH!
>>
>>14802162
Different Bugu. Besides, Origin is its own canon.
>>
>>14802157
Since that watermark is really obstructing, people who can't read it will blame GundamGuy since that's the only thing they can make out.
Also I think GundamGuy is of Asian descent, maybe he can read that text.
>>
>>14801544
I can let the prototype Guntanks slide, but I draw the line at these proto-Guncannons. They're waaay too advanced for the Federation to have been so far behind in MS development in canon, and they invalidate the existence of the Zanny.
>love the model though, gonna def buy the kit and trade out the arms for the Revive Guncannon's
>>
>>14802102
Do we roughly know how the Bugu would compare to the humble Zaku II?
The Bugu looks a lot beefier and stronger, and seems to me comparable to the Zaku II Hi-Mo, but that's jumping a generation and a half, since the Bugu was the performance tester for the Zaku I?
>>
How do they suppose to communicate to other units if they deploy wide mass minovsky?
>>
>>14802340

Either laser or contact
>>
>>14801535
Very lame and uninteresting designs. I sincerely pity the kind of people who thought "I wish to see what Char piloted before his custom Zaku II !"
>>
>>14802225
As I said earlier in the thread, The Origin is its own canon, so you don't really have to worry about retcons. The reason the Federation was so behind was because they spent so long designing the super-prototype Gundam that wouldn't be out-classed until the end of the war. They did have to miniaturize mega particle cannons for mobile suit use, after all.
>>
>>14802359
I pity the people who wanted a Char recolor of the Zaku I.

I mean, what the fuck else is a pre-Zaku II Char Custom Char actually going to pilot?
>>
File: Gundam G Dash.jpg (2MB, 2153x1650px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam G Dash.jpg
2MB, 2153x1650px
>>14802225
Zanny's existance has always been grey area, often being not considered to be serious. It originally came from strategy games. I mean, if you take the Zanny to be canon, then so is this awkward thing which was also invented by the same game.

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/RX-78Opt_Gundam_G-Dash
>>
>>14802448
Now I want to see a "handicap match" between that and the Zeong !
>>
I thought New Origin Scans would be of the manga

In English
As released by Vertical
After gutting a 30 dollar book to scan it
So I can read it illegally
>>
>>14802465
ain't no one gonna be doing that soon

no one wants to fuck up the goodwill of a company actually deciding to pick it up and make it available in the west

they'd probably find out about it and then can future releases, is what I think people were saying about it a few years ago

doesn't some website have scans of the origin available online? comicwalker or something like that?
>>
>>14802225
>They're waaay too advanced for the Federation to have been so far behind in MS development in canon, and they invalidate the existence of the Zanny.
Zanny was never really all that canon to begin with, being a Gihren's Greed thing.

In all actuality, the RX project did technically start in early UC 0078, so the existence of a sloppy prototype isn't all that farfetched.

>>14802189
>Besides, Origin is its own canon.
Gundam has never had separate canons outside of alternate universes, just different interpretations of history, none of which really take precedence in any segregated timeline.

One of the OVA's mechanical designers indicated that they're taking minor things into consideration to maintain a form of synergy with the mainstream universe everyone's used to. MSD further supports this.
>>
>>14802203
Gundamguy has consistently proven he can't read Japanese at least. No idea about any other asian language but I doubt it.
>>
>>14802465
Dude. Just fucking read the stuff up on ComicWalker.
It's the same translations and they're even taking extra steps to colorize it for your sorry ass all free of charge.

It's going at a chapter a month, but hey, if you've waited THIS long for Origin in English, you can last through this.
>>
>>14801535
I liked the original version better
>>
>>14802002
Islam loathes dogs and that's clearly some sort of foreign writing, no?
>>
>>14810388
>Islam loathes dogs

This. It's a unique experience being called "kelb" by some old Iraqi woman.
>>
>>14801535
Fix Figuration looks better
>>
>>14801539
superior tristar colors right here
>>
File: Muh.png (657KB, 1372x674px) Image search: [Google]
Muh.png
657KB, 1372x674px
New trailer
The Youtube version is region locked to just Japan so here's a Dailymotion link

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4wefyn_gundam-the-origin-iv-eve-of-destiny-pv-theme-song-ver_tv
>>
>>14802448

Zanny showed up in Gundam Thunderbolt so I fail to see the problem of it being accepted.
>>
>>14815094
thunderbolt is in an alternate uc.
>>
>>14813760
More feds jobbing, who didn't see that coming?
>>
>>14815324
Well, they're in cobbled together piles of junk, so...
>>
>>14803494
>Gundam has never had separate canons outside of alternate universes, just different interpretations of history, none of which really take precedence in any segregated timeline.
Get this Macross faggot out of here before he starts claiming Origin is just the movie version of Gundam.
>>
>>14815357
Nigga, this is OLD news. That's how Sunrise justifies having three or ten versions of each story in their lore. Nobody over there wants to committ to the idea of a concrete canon because that would be an incredible pain in the ass to follow. Otherwise you might as well separate Gundam Unicorn into it's own canon because the Gundam kills big zam with a downward stab rather than a slash in the flashback and I'm sure there are many faggots here who would love to do just that.

Gundam has never had a concrete "canon" to follow. At best they've had a fickle "correct history" that changes at the staff's whim to sell models or accomodate some bullshit they introduced in a side story.
>>
>>14803494
>Gundam has never had separate canons outside of alternate universes
Actually the canon is that they're all in the same universe except for GBF and SD.
Tomino said that neither the movie nor series versions of MSG were "elevated above the other" but the ending of the Zeta trilogy is definitely an alternate ending and was primarily done to sell more movie tickets since people would know that the movie ending would differ from the series ending.

As far as Origin, the manga is about as canon as For The Barrel. It's a different writer's take on the story and is most definitely not the canon main universe. Regardless of how popular it might be or the fact that it's written by the character designer from MSG, it's was still written without Sunrise oversight. The anime, on the other hand, has tweaked the manga's story to fit within continuity and is UC canon.
except the part about Tem buying Haro instead of Amuro building him, that was total bullshit.
>>
>>14810388

you need to get out of your basement you retard

this has nothing to do with islam
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.