[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animal Sentai Zyuohger – 32

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 22

File: what's in the bowl.jpg (27KB, 695x393px) Image search: [Google]
what's in the bowl.jpg
27KB, 695x393px
http://over-ti.me/releases/animal-sentai-zyuohger-32/
>>
well I hope the /krg/ shitposters won't go here
>>
>one minute in
>tusk being a cunt and misao being misao
I can already tell this is going to a great episode
>>
>>14798636

Baby Ex Aid is the fattest girl, etc.

That whole thread needs to be gassed.
>>
File: you did good.jpg (8KB, 138x222px) Image search: [Google]
you did good.jpg
8KB, 138x222px
>Leo such a chill guy that he's pretty much completely unaffected by the reverso-beam
>>
>>14798668
or rather, his "negative" side is his positive side to begin with
>>
>>14798678
Exactly. He's chill enough that he doesn't give a fuck about being honest with people.
>>
>>14798696
also

>next week is shirtless Leo
>>
Okay that was actually a really good character episode.
>>
>>14798701
>saggy moobs
>>
>>14798701
>Whale Zyuman
>>
>>14798771
actually Whale Zyuman looks fit as fuck

which is really weird, since you got croco who is fat
>>
File: 00001370.jpg (141KB, 1434x810px) Image search: [Google]
00001370.jpg
141KB, 1434x810px
Bitchy Zyuohs are hot. Even Yamato. Especially Yamato.

And WOW that love triangle...?
>>
Fug

Also this scene was great.
>>
there are hot plates in Zyuland?
>>
I think the Zyuohs are one of my favourite teams overall already.
>>
he really acts like a doggo
>>
Does TOEI have some sort of apartment where extra foreigners live and they just pluck them from there?
>>
>I wanted to team with Yamato instead

Poor Tusk
>>
>Naria's little jump

I need this now
>>
now I'm curious what would happen if Misao got hit by the reversi beam
>>
>>14798957
>He doesn't know about the Gaijin Fields.
>>
never knew Genis has a cheeky side of him

>>14798968
w-what
>>
>>14798965
He might actually be a worthwhile character in that case
>>
was Boukenger the last time we had water on mecha?

>>14798974
oh u

>>14798965
probably like Leo, since he didn't seem to be hiding anything because he's autistic
>>
>>14798603
From this perspective, it almost looks like Sela is planning to eat Misao.

>>14798971
I wonder if this is some sort of foreshadowing regarding him. I'm probably looking too deep into this.
>>
>>14799010
Genis knew Kubar's motives
>>
File: lez out.png (1MB, 1359x764px) Image search: [Google]
lez out.png
1MB, 1359x764px
>>
File: o6stD07.jpg (233KB, 1434x810px) Image search: [Google]
o6stD07.jpg
233KB, 1434x810px
>I've never liked you, you idiot!
>literally tsundere

holy shit I wonder if it was the black dude or the lady who said that
>>
now I want pancakes...
>>
File: 5c9.png (204KB, 469x941px) Image search: [Google]
5c9.png
204KB, 469x941px
>>14799130
careful, you might gain psychic powers
>>
>>14799013

And hopefully Kubar knows that Genis knows. Because Genis is really telegraphing and I'll be kinda mad at the writers if Kubar doesn't pick up on it.
>>
>>14799154
maybe Genis is that alpha sempai who likes to tease beta kohai, making Kubar blush
>>
>>14799089
These didn't show up for me. Were they part of the subtitles?
>>
>>14799480
they were in OT's site, they didn't put them in the file because it was too cluttered
>>
>Dethgaliens use continues
>Ex-aid uses no continues
These shows are going to cross over at some point, right?
>>
>>14800114
Rumors say they will in the GhostxEx-Aid movie later this year. But outside of that, more than likely no. Zyuoh already had its Rider crossover with Ghost.

So Ex-Aid will meet up with our space pals.
>>
>>14798965
He'd probably try and suck Yamatos cock
>>
Man it kind of sucks we're not getting a Geki crossover, this next episode would be literally perfect for it. Maybe they wrote it in but it just didn't pan out?
>>
Misao rejected Tusk right on his face just like my BL manga
>>
File: 534276534.jpg (20KB, 300x436px) Image search: [Google]
534276534.jpg
20KB, 300x436px
>>14798603
>>14798855
>>14798926
>>14798957
What's going on, senpai?
>>
This was actually a really great episode.
>character development for everyone
>great motw design
>good action
>best zyuoh insert song

The only problem is that this episode finally cements or me that, at least at this point, Yamato is basically Daigo-lite. The exclusive power up doesn't help. I'm not too bothered, as unlike Kyoryu, we're getting characters a bit more fleshed, but it still annoys me a little.
>>
>>14801895
>Yamato is basically Daigo-lite.

It wouldn't be a recent Sentai without someone comparing the Red to Daigo.
>>
>>14798946

I love everyone on the team. They're great. Even Misao being a mopey dork with rock-bottom self-esteem and Tusk's kind-of wooden acting.
>>
>>14801895
People are only really bothered by Daigo, because he completely took over the finale.

If we get another final episode where only the Zyuoh Eagle fights and everyone else just becomes his cheerleaders, you'll quickly see him hated in spite of being generally liked through the year.
>>
>Just realized that Zyuohger is over halfway through its season

On one hand I'm surprised because looking back on where we are it feels like the Bunglay sideplot has wasted a lot of time, but on the other hand I'm not going to look forward to the ride ending. This has been pretty fun so far regardless.
>>
>>14801929
It's definitely in part that we've had 3 years to reflect on Kyoryu, but even if Yamato hogs the ending, I don't think I'd put him on level with Daigo. Yamato doesn't give off the incredible Mary Sue vibes that his predecessor did.

>>14801940
I can see what you mean about the Bunglay plot. If I had my way, I'd have shifted that "unhappy camera" episode before he was introduced and excised or moved the recap episode. I know recap episodes have their place and we can't really avoid them, but having it then and not, say, last week dragged the show's pace to a crawl.
>>
Oh my.
>>
>>14801027
yeah I was laughing at that too, that's some fujoshi ship bait
>>
I wonder if that big ass pancake Sela made tasted good.
>>
I recognize that female foreign leader.
>>
File: I feel the power!.webm (3MB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
I feel the power!.webm
3MB, 600x340px
Sound:
>>>/wsg/1331948
>>
File: Words can kill.webm (3MB, 778x440px) Image search: [Google]
Words can kill.webm
3MB, 778x440px
>>
>all Asians look alike
>>
>Clinton and Obama
>>
>>14802487
Obama and Biden on holiday already.
>>
>>14801895
I dunno, at the end of the series everyone pretty much worshipped Daigo dick, whereas at this point we see that the team likes him a lot but also still have reservations towards him when Sela and Amu call him out on being a fake nice guy towards Misao
>>
>>14802032
Daigo went overboard, his character gimmick was that he was literally the best. Remember when his character test episode turned out to be nigh-unwinnable because he had no weakness to face?
Really the things that made him bearable were him generally being a fun guy and Dokidoki Precure airing at the same time, Mana made him look like a chump in comparison
>>
Was a fun episode. I love the episodes of Toei toku where they show people with mind control as having red eyeliner. So much Misao bullying as well which was pretty cute.
The sumo themed episode coming up next looks like a barrel of laughs.
>>
>>14801911
At least it makes way mroe sense in Yamato's case since it's the closest a post-Daigo red has been to Daigo. Unlike Right who was called a Daigo clone everytime he did something or Takaharu who was called that for no reason.
>>
>>14801895
At least he's not getting two eagle cubes, since Bud will get his (and try doing REVENGE) soon, assuming he doesn't get killed because plot.
>>
>>14802892
>No reason
>Loud, obnoxious
>Took most of the focus
>Had an annoying-ass catchphrase
They were blatantly trying to do King again
>>
>>14804037
>Loud, obnoxious
>Had an annoying-ass catchphrase
Traits not unique to Daigo that aren´t the flaws about his character people think of.

>Took most of the focus
He wasnt Kasumi or Yakumo, and not even Kinji. This is the best proof you either havent watched Ninninger or are so afraid of Daigo that you will call any Red a new Daigo.
>>
>>14804040
Dude, I watched every episode of Ninninger. I just can't STAND Takaharu, he was the same kind of hotblooded idiot that Daigo was but worse because either his actor was too inexperienced, didn't fit the part or was being directed poorly.

And no, I don't call every new Red a Daigo clone, I didn't see these traits from Right or Yamato
>>
>>14804070
>I just can't STAND Takaharu, he was the same kind of hotblooded idiot that Daigo was but worse because either his actor was too inexperienced, didn't fit the part or was being directed poorly.
Anon, that's not what people hate about Daigo.

People hate how Daigo was wanked by the show in general, how he took the spotlight at times and how he soloed the final boss, not his personality as it is, Jan and Ban are similar and people don't hate them.
>>
>>14804037
You are right and we got Daigo three years in a row because of it. Now the third time had the writer constantly inserting stuff about how the "Daigo" goes better with all of the other ingredients also included, but I don't think the audience was interested in hearing it when red still got the extra mechs and solo fights.
>>
>>14805261
I should probably point out that I mean Daigo, Right and Takharu and am not including Yamato in that. If he counts as a Daigo then we might as well say that all of the red rangers are him.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOA9PAuFQiQ
>>
>>14805261
> we got Daigo three years in a row because of it
No we fucking didn't.

>>14805437
>If he counts as a Daigo then we might as well say that all of the red rangers are him.
Yes, by your own logic that counts Takaharu and Right as Daigo, Yamato definitely counts since he's way closer to Daigo than the other two.

Of course, this makes it obvious that you havent seen anything pre-Gokaiger or would know what the actual problem with Daigo is and how Yamato is closer to that than the other two.
>>
>>14805615
Man I would kill for someone to do an edit of the OP with this song
>>
>>14799010
It's obvious. Genis simply KNOWS that no one would be chill with hanging out with him after destroying their home planet. After Crabby-Crab deflected their side, he figured Kubar would try something.

He's just going with the flow.
>>
>>14805795
I really like Genis being savvy of things.

I've grown tired of dumb supervillains who throw retarded tantrums about people fighting back when they hurt people or don't even plan for people to have self preservation.

One that welcomes it and sees it as all a game is not only more interesting, it makes him feel more in control and powerful.
>>
threadly reminder that i hate this show but i have invested 32 episodes in it so i'm just gonna stick to the end and post that i hate it.
>>
>>14805965
also not a call for attention as i don't reply and close the thread after posting.

have a good day people who do enjoy it.
>>
>>14805721
Yes, Gokaiger is the oldest thing I've seen. Unless you count Live, Jet, Zyu, Dai, Car, Mega, GoOn, Shinken, Gosei and half of Kaku, of course.

Yamato is the least screenhoggy red we've had since Alata and I don't know how much further you have to go from him to find another like that.
>>
>>14805774
If someone wants to put it to a video, I chopped the song into a TV size version.

http://picosong.com/aRP2/
>>
>>14805965
Do you still think it's better than Ninninger?
>>
>>14806047
>Bunglay is obsessed with him
>parents mistery
>Bud arc
>Larry arc
>Only one who got a power up aside from the base instinct awakened of the main 5

>Yamato is the least screenhoggy red we've had since Alata
He´s already more screenhoggy than the previous red.

Even if Gokaiger were the oldest sentai you watched you´d still be retarded. He´s not Daigo, sure, but he's definitely closer than Takaharu and Right.
>>
>>14803877
can't wait for misunderstandings
>>
>>14798636
Too late
>>
Was the end of this episode essentially Misao admitting he's gay for Yamato?
>>
>>14811594
Pretty much
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.