[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Co/m//m/issar, it's... touching me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

File: Salamandaww.jpg (166KB, 800x798px) Image search: [Google]
Salamandaww.jpg
166KB, 800x798px
Co/m//m/issar, it's... touching me.
>>
File: Terminatorhelpslittlegirl.jpg (437KB, 3000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Terminatorhelpslittlegirl.jpg
437KB, 3000x2400px
>>14773535
Salamanders are one of the most compassionate and civilian-friendly chapter. Their chapter master threw down with the captain of a different chapter of space marines when he shelled a refugee camp just to kill some orks.
>>
>>14773535
What kind of kid goes
>I wanna hug a space marine
?

It's not like the guy is in a barney suit.
>>
>>14773561
>that part in Helsreach where Grimaldus gets all pissy that the Salamanders are actually trying to help other people and be a constructibe force
>>
>>14773585

The kind that's loyal to the Emprah.
>>
>>14773585
>Not wanting to hug a shining defender of humanity that protects mankind from the xeno and the heretic with their awe-inspiring strength
Heretic Detected, Arbitrators Dispatched
>>
>>14773585
The kind of kid that`s being raised right. The kid I`ll have one day.
>>
>>14773624
>The kid I`ll have one day.

Whoa there.
>>
>>14773630
>not believing in your fellow /m/an
>>
>>14773642

The only man I believe in is the Emprah. Anyone else is superfluous at best, heretical at worst.
>>
>>14773648
>implying I`m not the Emperor posting in disguise for fun
>>
>>14773653

You're either impersonating the Emperor, the worst heresy, or you forgot the whole Horus thing.
>>
>>14773658
>implying the Emprah isn't shitposting from the Golden Throne
>>
Anyone got the picture of the Lamenters Assault Marine?
>>
>>14773672
Daw look at the little guy. It's like a fat child waddling off to go play.
>>
>>14773658
Do you know that we`re actually living during the second millennium? I still don`t feel like directly fixing you people. I`m gonna wait and see how humanity turns out.
>>
>>14773701
>Do you know that we`re actually living during the second millennium?

I mean, if you're following the Christian calendar, maybe. They lost a few centuries here and there, but sure.

>you people.

What do you mean, "you people?"
>>
>>14773672
>dreadnought with powersword in hand
>>
>>14773706
By you people I mean humanity. The one I`m secretly guiding and protecting from the shadows.
>>
>>14773727
If the Space Gorgis get Frost Axes for their Venerable Dreads, then why not give one a Dread-sized Power Sword?
>>
If ever I wrote a superhero story I kimda want to stick a single space marine in as a member of the superteam.

The armored suit would have all the paint scorched off and no identifying iconography, one of the fists would be oversized and notably more powerful than the other.

In this modern/near-future superhero setting he'd just be hanging around at the back of the otherwise regular cape n' tights team (who don't react as if he's anything out of the ordinary), lifting cars off trapped citizens and charging into battle against super criminals and giant monsters, giving a boisterous battlecry about protecting the holdy planet Earth and Humanity as he punches the crap out of super threats

Also play up the sheer scale of him compared to regular people even though he spends the majority of the time only in the background of scenes to go along with the discordant style of his armor.
>>
File: Lamenters.jpg (118KB, 538x800px) Image search: [Google]
Lamenters.jpg
118KB, 538x800px
>>14773672
I cry everytiem
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_2nM1GEllg&index=2&list=PLyiDf91_bTEgnBN0jAvzNbqzrlMGID5WA

This is going on.
>>
File: black tempars.jpg (620KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
black tempars.jpg
620KB, 1024x768px
>>14775094
>Khans and Cages

no Khan in a cage, was legit disappointed
>>
>>14773746
Just remember that if you should ever make a bunch of super powerful genetically enhanced humans in the future, don't show any special favor to one of them or he'll grow up into a little bitch and betray you. Also if one of your superbabies lands on a savage planet and gets nails stuck through his head, just leave him there.
>>
>>14775173
>Also if one of your superbabies lands on a savage planet and gets nails stuck through his head, just leave him there.
Or if you bring him along anyway, bring all his friends too.

Angron at least had some actual issues with Dad.
>>
>>14775173
or you could not be a dick and save his drinking/fighting buddies alongside him
>>
>>14775136
Something tells me you're going to enjoy the next episode.
>>
>>14775181
>>14775196
Yeah, that's a good point. His friends probably would have been good candidates for Space Marine-hood.
>>
>>14775205
I hoppu
>>
>>14773535
Not
>Fear not little friend, for my fire burns the enemies of the Imperiu/m/

One job, OP.
>>
>>14775048
>Name is Lamenters
>Shows Celestial Lions

Well they were in the right with going against the Inquisition...then again, Ork Snipers.
>>
>>14773561
>>14773535
I hate that "nice space marine" meme.

Being fatherly really sucks the badass out of them.

Nothing's more castrating than taking care of children. Even for chemically-castrated space freaks.
>>
>>14773535

So what's the story behind this picture? Is it just a statue she's hugging? Is it her dad inside the suit?
>>
>>14776853
>you can't be a dad and be badass too

Gee anon when did your dad walk out on your family?
>>
>>14776864
No he didn't, he even tried to raise me to be a "real man like him". But he's just a chump with male pattern baldness.
>>
>>14776870
dude your so cool can I get a ride to the mall with you and your mom
>>
>>14776870
AND THE CAT'S IN THE CRADLE WITH THE SILVER SPOON
>>
>>14776853
It's not a meme though, the Salamanders ARE the most civilian-friendly chapter. When they aren't at war, they live with their clans at home with their families, instead of at a garrison or something.

In addition the Blood Angels have always had a reputation for caring for all the empire's citizens that dates back to Sanguinious, the most humble and empathetic of all the primarchs. Though this empathy doesn't flow through to all the Blood Angles successor chapters, the Blood Angels themselves like to see themselves in Sanguinious's image and try to emulate his caring of all the empire's children.
>>
Space Marines good with regular humans:
Salamanders
Ultramarines
Space Wolves
Blood Angels

Space Marines indifferent to regular humans:
Imperial Fists
Black Templars
Dark Angels
Raven Guard

Space Marines who don't work with regular humans very well:
Iron Hands
Marines Malevolent
Flesh Tearers

I don't where to classify the other chapters
>>
>>14776873
No such luck, kid.
>>14776876
those background elements aren't memes, but "picture of space marine with a kid" is a meme.
That fluff isn't there to elicit an out-of-place d'awww reaction, they're here to make marines seem more like noble paladins, not like cutesy gentle giants.
>>
File: ultramarine cats.png (43KB, 1200x304px) Image search: [Google]
ultramarine cats.png
43KB, 1200x304px
>>14776886
>they're here to make marines seem more like noble paladins

It's because they are. Moreso than actual paladins were.
>>
File: smug necron.jpg (10KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
smug necron.jpg
10KB, 232x217px
>>14773535
Blood Angels are fine too.
>>
>>14776886
True but the Salamanders aren't like most chapters (except maybe the Space Wolves who almost considered going to war with the Imperium for the sake of protecting civilians). They live with the humans of Nocturne, in human cities, and help them out. They also care about civilians in the wider galaxy (sometimes to the point of military foolishness). Of all the chapters, they're probably the closest to 'human', at least in terms of psychology and emotions.

They weren't always this way, they used to be a lot meaner, but the Horus Heresy changed them.
>>
>>14776888
They're horrific parodies of noble paladins, but the point is that regardless of how noble they are, they aren't "heart-warming fuzzy feelies" and if you want them to be that, you're no better than an Invader Zim fangirl:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4FD5WMrps4
>>
>>14776909

Then they shouldn't have essentially let the fans write the canon.
>>
>>14776853
>>14776870
It's okay, I remember being 13 too.
>>
>>14776925
Yeah, but now you got guilt-tripped into a long-term relationship with a kid on the way.

Be strong. Run away while you're still free.
>>
>>14773535
Ignore it.
>>
holi i need dat macha
>>
File: Tempest_huge.png (4MB, 1920x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Tempest_huge.png
4MB, 1920x1013px
Ride the Lightning.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.