[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animal Sentai Zyuohger – 31

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 15

File: I see you.jpg (34KB, 695x393px) Image search: [Google]
I see you.jpg
34KB, 695x393px
http://over-ti.me/releases/animal-sentai-zyuohger-31/
>>
dat fight scene
>>
Damn OT you scary fast.
>>
>>14772447
What I love is the reason why Zyuoh Whale is acting like that. It makes sense and is not the cliched either "we're testing you" or "I'm just tsundere!"

Also I actually like it that they're doing things with Misao's shtick. It sometimes gets tiring, but at least it isn't static.
>>
Does this mean I can pee on Sela?
>>
Cubes should not be this adorable.
>>
>>14772972
I mean, fuck
>>
>>14772972
they're like the origami from shinkenger, it's great
>>
>That next episode preview

I absolutely love Misao. He is my fave of the cast.

But man, I hope all these Misao episodes in a row don't turn /m/ against him.
>>
>>14773157
This episode hints at some progression, but I hope it doesn't get forgotten about in 3 weeks time. I like Misao, but I hope he actually evolves as a character instead of staying as the comic relief sixth we're so used to.
>>
I really thought Bunglay would be dead by now.
>>
File: 1473493897385.jpg (542KB, 2000x2000px)
1473493897385.jpg
542KB, 2000x2000px
>>14773204

I tend to like Misao because he skirts the line between serious and comic relief sixth, becoming either when it's appropriate, and his crippling self-esteem issues and lasting PTSD provide a good reason as to why he isn't steamrolling absolutely everything anymore unless properly motivated. It's all surprisingly well-handled.
>>
>>14773157
I love the episodes where they bring out the subconscious part of their personalities. It was one of my favorite ones in Jetman.
>>
>>14773308
Bunglay is STILL whale hunting despite being repeatedly dunked on, Genis is going to build his own whale, there's too many whales going on here.

All plot developments are pointing towards WHALE
>>
>>14773533
It's a whale of a time
>>
>when you nut but she keep on sucking
>>
>>14773157
His "want to be useful" shtick works against him since he's jobbing like usual 6ths. Overall a poor character.
>>
Dodekai-Oh was pretty rad, and also:

>HOLY SHIT, A NEW MONSTER!
>>
>Genis stood up out of his chair again

Oh fuck
>>
>>14772930
So whatever reason Cetus was erased from history left Whale an ORPHAN. Jeez.
>>
>>14773157
>didnt stay evil for long
>fourth le ebin goofy sixth in a row
>his gag gets tiresome and has barely progressed

I like him, but he's not really a good sixth.
>>
>>14773308
I was expecting Zyuoh Whale's debut to kill him, and before looking at the episode preview, that he would die next episode with the final mech combination(given the final toy debuted so early this season) but it seems he's gonna stay.
He's the best villain of the show so I'm okay.
>>
>>14774176
I could barely notice any difference if it wasn't for the height change.
>>
>>14774933
Utsunomiya gonna Utsunomiya, I suppose. With his habit of preventing plot advancement or anything that dares to change the status quo dramatically, I'm shocked that he hasn't been hired for the Pokémon show yet.
>>
>>14772953
That's fucked up Amu. Some of Sela's best friends are probably jellyfish.
>>
>>14774930
>barely progressed

he's actually the only recent sixth that actually deals with his mental issues properly

>>14774933
remember that he also has a Cubar connection, not just the whale
>>
So Michan wasn't aware that and entire city sector was held hostage by a giant dome, a giant robot nearly destroyed the city and a cat died?
>>
>>14775191
Maybe he was on vacation?
>>
>those jazzy trumpets
I think I'm in love.
>>
anyone else feel nostalgia on Dodekai-oh? The whole build screams 80's sentai mecha.
>>
>>14775191
Maybe he was already captured by Genis by that point.
>>
>>14775240
It's possible. Naria mentioned how Genis was interested in the idea of creating a Zyuohger as soon as Zyuoh Gorilla happened, which was before the death dome cat killer. They would have had to find a suitable lower life form first, before finding the Zyumans to power him. Should the latter fail, they at least had a human to experiment on.
>>
>>14773644
>mfw yfw tfw
>>
File: Shit Sela.jpg (224KB, 1434x810px) Image search: [Google]
Shit Sela.jpg
224KB, 1434x810px
>>14773644
>>14775341
>I never fucked Amu, I never fucked Sela. On my life man, fuck's sake. If I did, I'd ménage with 'em and let 'em eat my ass like a cupcake
>>
>>14775234
Not just that, if you squint, he kinda looks like Braiger.
>>
>>14775078
>he's actually the only recent sixth that actually deals with his mental issues properly
>what is Akira
>>
>>14775232
Stunt hands are very noticeable here.
>>
>>14776510
Akira didn't really deal with it until the finale and special, and it wasn't really a personality trait that affects his socialization, more like a "this is my goal" thing.

Misao's is an actual trait that affects his socialization skills. Usually in Sentai a single episode resolves it.
>>
>>14773533
I find those red stickers on top of the visors cute.
>>
i hate this show so much
>>
>>14777884
then don't watch it
>>
>>14777884
Tell us why you hate it, anon
>>
>>14777884
When was the last show you genuinely enjoyed?
>>
Man, Misao is great this episode.
>>
File: NEVER GIVE UP.webm (3MB, 566x320px) Image search: [Google]
NEVER GIVE UP.webm
3MB, 566x320px
Sound:
>>>/wsg/1322172
>>
>>14772447
Whales rule
>>
Its pretty comical to me how this series has a whale as a central heroic character, but Japan just fucking murders whales for fun, destroying their populations.
>>
>>14780723
Don't be silly, whales are very important to Japan
They singlehandedly ensure the survival of their mobage industry
>>
>>14778487

>Misao's teeth-clenched determination
>Sela's slightly apprehensive confusion
>>
Yamato's a really great Red.
>>
>>14780898
Shitty red*
>>
>>14780907
When was the last red you actually liked, Anon?
>>
File: With the power of the ocean.webm (3MB, 636x360px) Image search: [Google]
With the power of the ocean.webm
3MB, 636x360px
>>
File: CopyFWOWEAAW-jy.jpg (115KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
CopyFWOWEAAW-jy.jpg
115KB, 1200x675px
>>14780723
Childhood is when you idolize Zyuohger, Adulthood is when you realize that Bangray is Based.
>>
I noticed that Bunglay is a metaphor for Moby Dick.
>>
>>14784443
Moby Dick is more than just "chase big monster" anon
>>
>>14784443
Just now?
>>
>>14781865
Oh YEAH
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.