[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you a Cyber Newtype?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 23

Would you a Cyber Newtype?
>>
File: image.jpg (174KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 960x720px
>>14755642
Which one?
>>
>>14755671
The crazy ones.
>>
>>14755672
So all of them.
>>
>>14755642
Rosammy yes. Her fluffy hair and childish personality are worth any treacherous mental instabilities.

No Four. Can't stand that short-short hair and baggy Eighties shirt-thing, and her turquoise lipstick or whichever color it was. Don't remember anything particularly charming about her personality even when she wasn't unstable. I don't understand why she gets top-billing in the promotional material and covers and OPs and stuff. Or, I get it, she was Kamille's big tragic love interest, but I just don't buy it.
>>
>>14755642
Would I what? Drop a colony on them and flee to the next galaxy? Then yes, yes I would.
>>
File: Rosamia Gaplant.jpg (252KB, 863x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Rosamia Gaplant.jpg
252KB, 863x1000px
>>14755642
Rosamia was Australian? That's why she talks about the sky falling when she goes full child mode because she was a child when the colony fell?
>>
>>14755707
Did they ever confirm that she actually lost family in the colony drop? I thought some characters expressed skepticism regarding that, and maybe they could've been false memories for indoctrination.
>>
File: Four1.jpg (347KB, 1832x1143px) Image search: [Google]
Four1.jpg
347KB, 1832x1143px
>Four
Yes
>Earth arc Rosamia
Yes
>Space arc Rosamia
No
>>
>>14755727
I constantly feel like they never confirm or deny anything in Gundam. its getting on my nerves
>>
The sad part is that female Cyber newtypes never can remain totally stable like male Cybers.
Rosamia was a broken human beyond repair, Four was on the verge of being the same way.

Compared to the males we see, Gates was basically completely functional outside of his mental crash after Rosamia died and Gyunei was virtually a perfect Cyber newtype outside of some minor quirks with controlling funnels.

The only other Cyber Newtypes that come to question were the three from Victory, Fuala Griffon, Katajina Loos and Lupe. Never mix feminism and Cyber Newtypes.
>>
>>14755760
The main issue is that the answer most likely exist, but you'd have to sift though countless small time mangas that are already technically non-canon to get a real answer. Most major details get confirmed, but small things like if Glemy was actually Gihrens bastard son and who got the militant Africans in ZZ armed are all hidden away in mangas.
>>
>>14755760Thats how it goes. 0079 Char dialogue and Tomino novel implies he thinks Sayla and Amuro have banged. But then theyre never seen together again and its unconfirmed if they broke up or what
Did Char rescue a certain Zeon character at the end of Zeta? Kept vague
Did Bright cheat on his wife? Vague
Are Mashymyre's memories trustworthy? Vague
>>
>>14755793
>Did Bright beat on his wife?
Wait... when was that implied? Oh, never mind, I misread that.
>>
>>14755786
W-what? I assumed Char off screen convinced Glemy to rebel. But then again characters do speak like more Zabi relatives survived than just Mineva in ZZ
>>
>>14755793
In the novel Amuro and Sayla definitely were together, but the novel is very clearly a different continuity where a lot of things play out differently.
>>
>>14755773
>Gyunei
Except the part where he thinks he can overthrow Char, become leader of Neo Zeon, and get Quess. Iron Mask was clearly off, Marida seemed stable and Banagher won't shut up about POSSIBILITY.

Its mostly male Cyber Newtypes are unhinged, but they can focus their obsession into something that can be useful for a weapon. Female Cyber Newtypes are just difficult, or impossible to fully control and will indiscriminately rampage.
>>
File: 1473897424134.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473897424134.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>>14755801
Bright beat on everyone thats not even up for debate
>>
File: Sayla_and_Amuro_kiss_2.jpg (36KB, 340x461px) Image search: [Google]
Sayla_and_Amuro_kiss_2.jpg
36KB, 340x461px
>>14755820
Nooooo it happened dammit dont deny me this
>>
>>14755642
Probably not.
I would worry in the middle of it they would like relapse and try and kill me.
>>
>>14755642
Four - sure, she's sexy.
Rosamia - probably not.
Chara Soon - it depends.
>>
>>14755840
Is it really worth Amuro dying to a nameless mook?
>>
>>14755809
Basically I'll give you a quick rundown of that whole thing.

The novelization of ZZ had Glemys origins to the Zabis mentioned, as him either being a clone of Gihren, or a child eugeniced into existance. After Gihren found the child to be below standards, he had his staff send the new born to the Toto family, a pro-zabi family that was finnanically down on its luck, but were offered a chance to return to good graces in return for raising the boy. After the One Year War, Glemy and his family are refugees shipped off the Axis. Glemy is unaware of his roots and enlist with Axis Zeon to invade Earth.

During his pursuit of Judaus unit, he is shot down and captured by radical islamist of the African Liberation Front who plan to kill him for being white. Before they do however, the shaman of the group finishes worshipping a bust of Gihren Zabi (Who due to another Zeon officer name Desert Rommel tricking like half the Muslims in Africa into thinking Gihren is a literal god) identifies Glemy as the son of the savior. From that point on, Glemy begins his plans to kill Haman and make Zeon great again.
>>
>>14755820
Do they get together in The Origin? Is so I will start reading that immediately.
>>
>>14755847
>Another person that thinks the concept of Canon means shit in Japan
>>
>>14755809
I think it's funny how strange the shift Glemy got partway through ZZ. Early on he's one of Mashymre's greenhorn pilots and is only really notable for being the moron obsessed with Roux to the point where it's an actual vulnerability. Partway through though, he somehow leaves and gets promoted to practically just under Haman herself, gets the red suits and apparently Char's role, should Char have defected back to Neo Zeon immediately after Zeta ended.

It's sort of like how Saegusa and Torres were both the single-name helmsmen that love to pick on Kamille in Zeta, but as soon as ZZ starts Saegusa gets offed and Torres gets a backstory for some reason.
>>
I would let Chara do lewd shit to me no problem
She was perfectly fine as long as she wasnt near a mobile suit
>>
>>14755847
Tomino retconned the death himself in later novels.
>>
>>14755821
I had totally forgotten about Iron Mask...

Give Gyunei one thing though, he actually was not fucking around like Char was with Amuro. What he lacked in combat ability, he made up for in savage ruthlessness. Capturing an enemy pilot and forcing the Federations trump card pilot to give you his mobile suit, he would have won Neo Zeon the entire conflict if not for the Psychoframe reacting to Amuros will. Trying to take over Neo Zeon, he would be a rather lackluster canidate for it. And Quess? Now that's one major mistake I can't refute you on.
>>
>>14755863
It made sense to me. He wanted to make Neo Zeon less corrupt and eventually ended up corrupt himself. Its so standard for Gundam it didn't even need to be said. Sortve like Kamille's fate affecting Char in CCA
>>
>>14755852
You should read Origin regardless. Makes the Show 100â„… obsolete. Actually makes Gundam feel like its on equal footing with Star Wars for once.
>>
>>14755876
But it comes out of nowhere, that's my point. One scene he's a new recruit, just as terrible a pilot as the Gundam Team were in the beginning, then he's gone and when he returns he's somehow higher ranked than Mashymre, and also instantly an expert? Fucking Mashymre even got in the group shot in the early openings, when no other Neo Zeon commander did the same.
>>
>>14755642
They all seem to be mentally unstable.

Like a normal IRL 3D pig disgusting woman multiplied by a hundred in the instability meter.
>>
>>14755863
Youre bitching about based Torres getting more attention? Come in bro hes probably the Gundam character that would make the best Drinking Buddy
>>
>>14755891
I'm not complaining, I think it's just odd that while the two were roughly the same in Zeta, come ZZ one is offed for shock value and the other suddenly gets development now. He's still a cool guy though.
>>
>>14755868
Quess was supposed to be an ignorant person that takes opposing beliefs as a personal attack. Shes what happens to teens that let the evil adults use propaganda on them. Notice how she was following some new age religious group at the beginning? Soon as Char starts talking about Souls shes hooked like a cultist. Amuro, as a Newtype who only wants Understanding was anathema to her close mjnded personality
>>
>>14755886
Char got promoted above his early superiors as well you know. Thats what happens when yoyre actually doing stuff. Marshmallow was off getting more cyber enchantment and babysitting the Neo Zeon fleet
>>
>>14755903
Han suddenly got some backstory in return of the jedi. It didn't seem that strange to me
Honestly ZZ is the most directly Star Wars influenced Gundam. Thats why they brought back someone so that Judau would still have temptation to join Hamans Dark Side
>>
I really hated Four. Maybe it was just because I watched the dub I dunno. Do the Zeta movies do anything different with her?
>>
>>14755863
>>14755886
because you're watching an actual plothole made from when CCA was greenlighted early on in production

second half glemy is doing what char was supposed to do in ZZ
>>
File: 1151 Lala Sune.png (963KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1151 Lala Sune.png
963KB, 1280x720px
>>14755642
I'd rather a natural newtype
>>
>>14755970
And we're better off for it. Char using Neo Zeon remnants out of obligation to his Father and his Need to fight Amuro is much better than him joining just because of Hamans Pussy
>>
>>14755851
Does the novel literally call them radical Islamists—who have a shaman and worship Gihren as a god to worship in place of God? I mean, I imagine there's some syncretism between Islam and tribal religions in Africa, but that's pretty silly even for a Japanese anime novelization writer. (I'm aware the ZZ novels were written by someone other than Zeta, right?) Or did you just use "radical islamist" to sound trendy? The Tuareg fighters in the actual anime never mentioned anything about religion, it was all about blood and skin color.

>>14755867
You make it sound like the Zeta and CCA novels were meant to be sequels to the First Gundam novels, instead of direct novelizations of the animations which were sequels to the anime and not the novelization.

>>14755863
That was my favorite thing about ZZ. I like it when "jokes" prove themselves as a serious threat. Not all leaders need to be larger-than-life, some should make idiots out of themselves crushing on an enemy pilot. Our surprise at Glemy's rise to power reflects the characters' surprise at the same. The Blue Team arc was all I needed to gain respect for him, and see his rise as believable.
>>
File: Dragons_Crown.gif (948KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
Dragons_Crown.gif
948KB, 258x258px
Anybody else think it would of been cool if Rosamia was For Reals Kamilles legit sister and it turns out he too was also a cyber new type that had his memories fucked with?
>>
File: 1472475977639.jpg (222KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1472475977639.jpg
222KB, 700x525px
>>14755864
I forgot about Chara. Probably because she was hilarious before she went all Haman-sama because Haman is insecure and makes her newtypes goddamn cultists.
>>
>>14756197
CCA was BASED on a novel. THEN a second, shorter novel was created for the movie script Sunrise rejected.
The original Novel was longer than BC and gave much more character development to Quess. When Sunrise said no to Amuro being a daddy he brought back Quess from his first novel. BC novel/manga and CCA are just the ending of the original novel but different. In that, Chars attack on Tibet was towards the end not at the beginning.
So yeah. Theres THREE different versions of Chars Counter Attack. Confusing as fuck.
>>
File: Ple-clones-zzillus.jpg (122KB, 925x606px) Image search: [Google]
Ple-clones-zzillus.jpg
122KB, 925x606px
>>14755642
of course
>>
>>14756272
That would be very Philip K Dick. Unfortunately such ideas reflecting his brand of Identity/reality bending stories didn't become popular in Japan until Serial Experiments Lain.
>>
>>14756297
>>14756197
To back up my claim
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Mobile_Suit_Gundam:_Char%27s_Counterattack_-_High_Streamer
>>
>>14755687
I feel the exact opposite.

>>14755707
>>14755760
It's a cyber-newtype brainwashing thing. She's not the only one who talks about it, there's a previous CN who also mentions it.
>>
I'd take advantage of and dick Rosamia at her craziest so yeah
>>
>>14755642
Yes newtypes are the best.
>>
Nah, I fear their minds are too damaged for a lasting relationship.

I'd rather adopt one for a sister and look after her.
>>
File: Rosamia.jpg (167KB, 500x830px) Image search: [Google]
Rosamia.jpg
167KB, 500x830px
Why do Cyber Newtypes have such great bodies? Except Rossweisse
>>
File: Marida & ice cream.jpg (239KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
Marida & ice cream.jpg
239KB, 566x800px
>>14755642
yes.
that if she's a woman who could be a sister, to anyone who desired.
without space STD is compulsory.

>>14755981
Char, please.
>>
>>14756510
>Except Rossweisse
Fuck you, titans waifu is perflat.
>>
File: Rossweisse.jpg (474KB, 800x2376px) Image search: [Google]
Rossweisse.jpg
474KB, 800x2376px
>>14756603
>Draw a stick
>Call it a girl
>>
>>14756607
>sloppy belt
This is a disgrace for Titan's swag
>>
>>14756607
cute! CUTE!
>>
File: 1473401168633.gif (38KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1473401168633.gif
38KB, 267x200px
Official ranking of Newtype girls, if you disagree well your taste is shit son

Could Have Been a Mother to Me tier:
Chara
Haman
Lalah

Waifu tier:
Elle

UNDERSTANDING tier:
Four
Sayla
Rosamy
Kamille

Puru tier:
Puru

Last UC I haven't watched yet tier:
Victory girls

Patricide Tier:
Quess

Who fucking cares tier:
Anyone from that Unicorn show aside from Mineva, she gets a pass
>>
>>14756607
[DESIRE TO HUG INTENSIFIES]
Rossweisse a cute!
CUTE!
>>
>>14755642
>Would you a Cyber Newtype?
Yes i like to put my dick into crazy
>>
File: 1404661568258.png (505KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1404661568258.png
505KB, 640x480px
>You'll never fall in love during a dance with death
>You'll never connect on a purely emotional level with a human being you're trying to kill through space magic in a giant robot.
FML famalam.
>>
>>14756197
I don't blame you one bit for being a bit doubtful of the subject matter in question regarding the African Zeon arcs changes, but Islam was a rather important reason for them going nuts in that version. Basically...

In 0079, Africa was horribly oppressed and backwards socially and technologically, basically forcing them to become tribal and to attack anything that encroached on their lands. When Zeon landed to invade Africa, The trbies began to attack both the Federation and Zeon in the chaos. Zeon eventually decides to send an officer named Rommel to either quell or gain the service of the tribes to serve Zeon. Rommels ethnicity allows him to get close to the tribes leaders and to learn about Islam (By that point an ancient middle age religion on the same scope as paganism to most of Earth) and why they follow it. Rommel uses this to his advantage and tells the story of how Gihren Zabi is the reincarnation of the prophet of Islam and how the paradise they seek is in space. Due to his actions, Rommel manages to gain the support of much of the African locals to fight the Federation and is promoted to Major in order to monitor and train the local militias to serve Zeon.

December 0079, Zeon forces in Africa begin to split off and refocus efforts on guarding the major mining sectors in Kilimonjoro and the coastlines of Africa, along with the troops returning to space to fight for the homeland. Rommel offers to return, but is ordered to remain Earthside to keep the militias prepped for the counterattack plan. Rommel is trapped on Earth, continuing the fight alongside tribal Africans. As the Federation begins to rip into Zeons mining sectors in Africa, Rommel realizes the war has turned against Zeon completely.

In late 0079, Rommel is sent an HLV full of experimental Mobile Suits, but no pilots. Due to the desperation of the war and the expenses of refiting many of the experimental units for space, the Zeon government chooses to leave them on Earth (cont.)
>>
>>14756197
With all of these new machines, but no formal troops to pilot them outside of his personally trained guard, Rommel decides to contact one of the most brutal and vicious tribes in Africa. (This tribe would reform into the Blue Unit and join alongside the ALF in ZZ in the anime). Rommel is able to convince the tribe to aid him in forcing out the Federation invasion forces attempting to breach into Central Africa and uses their natural born talent as mobile suit pilot to utterly devastate multiple Federation bases across Africa with their Dowages and Desert Gelgoogs. (This is also where Rommel got the beam bazooka his unit had in ZZ apparently) The Federation is forced to retreat from much of South and Central Africa due to the gurilla raids and Rommels growing army of African locals plan to strike another blow right into Odessa with the army they have gathered. One night as they are feasting and enjoying the spoils of battle, Rommel and the shaman of the Blue Unit begin to discuss the paradise that will exist for their service to Gihren. Due to Rommels lack of familiarity with Islams roots, he accidentally reveals himself as a Suni Muslim and due to his lack of familiarity with the two different sects of the religion, insults the shamans ties to being a Shia muslim. (Not sure if its the other way around or not, its been a while since I read up on all this). In the middle of the night, the Blue Unit begins to slaughter Rommels forces and stealing supplies from them. Rommels loyal armed forces and some of the new Suni recruits fight back against the Shia forces and Blue unit, eventually leading to both sides crippling one another to the point of no return. Rommel would escape into Africa with his comrades and would commit small raids while waiting for Zeon to save him. Meanwhile, the ALF (African Liberation Front) is formed from the tribes chaos and the group begins a violent crusade to purge all Infidels who refuse to conform Gihrens teachings. (cont)
>>
>>14756197
(Finishing notes)

Still, much of this information comes from multiple different sources spliced together [Gundam Legacy, Gundam ZZ Novel, some manga that was released telling Rommels back story some time in the 90's]

The subject matter of Islam in gundam was explored again in Unicorn Novelization with Lonis father being a radicalist who is using the final remnants of African Zeon to get revenge against all Whites.
>>
>>14756857
I think everyone in the gendum team who's not Judau is an oldtype just got in contact with some cartoonishly strong newtypes.
>>
>not wanting to be filthy jove who can bend woman to his dick
>>
>>14757107
Nah theyre just weak newtypes like the white base crew. Meant to include Mirai in there actually. They got the Touch but they dont got the Power you know what I mean?
>>
>>14757668
>They got the Touch but they dont got the Power you know what I mean?
go to bed stan bush
>>
>>14755672
never stick your dick in crazy though
>>
>>14756607
T R A P
>>
File: Mauabw.png (209KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Mauabw.png
209KB, 480x640px
>>14757133
Didn't work on Maua, I mean I doubt Paptimus' power if he can't steal a woman away from Jerid.
>>
>>14755642
I would every cyber newtype.

Then the natural ones.

Then the naturals.

Then the coordinators.

Then the tomes of eldritch lore.
>>
Post more Rossweisse
>>
File: 1296100649088.jpg (185KB, 1577x1107px) Image search: [Google]
1296100649088.jpg
185KB, 1577x1107px
>>14757730
Mour is best girl, Doesn't fall for filthy jovian's bullshit
>>
>>14756857
>Elle
>newtype
She's best ZZ easily, arguably best oldtype
>no Tiffa Adill
Category F, anon.
>>
>>14758213
Tiffa is an actual newtype, she's not like the Frost brothers.
>>
>>14758238
What is the definition between what makes someone with psychic powers a newtype, as opposed to merely just someone with psychic powers?

Cause Callisto's Shadow/Callisto's Light also had twin telepathy, and they were clearly newtypes.
>>
>>14758213
>>14758238
>>14758672
Why are we comparing one AU's Newtype dynamics to the UC Newtype dynamics? Just because After War had Newtype dolphins, doesn't necessarily mean the Universal Century had Newtype dolphins; only Newtype monkeys.

Maybe Hasegawa based the Callisto twins off the Frost Bros., even, but that doesn't change the senselessness of conflating the Newtypes of two separate fictional realities.

And speaking of the Callisto twins, I thought at one point they referred to themselves as non-Newtypes. It was probably just them talking themselves up, but I think I remember a moment where they imply something like
>We're not Newtypes. This is literally MAGIC! Oowoowoowoo!
Although, if they could stay in mental unison while one was in the Jupiter Sphere and the other in the Earth Sphere, I'm almost inclined to believe them, especially if the information transfer violated the speed of light.
>>
>>14758672
In X, it was pretty much the ability to use the Flash system. If someone showed Newtype-like abilities, but couldn't trigger it, they were considered Category F.
>>
>>14756857
>No Roux.
>>
>>14757036
Sunnis and Shias still fighting in 0079, SAD
>>
>>14756299
>>14756570
>yes.
>that if she's a woman who could be a sister, to anyone who desired.
>without space STD is compulsory.
Ple family antics in Build Fighters WHEN?!?!

>>14757771
>Then the tomes of eldritch lore.
Muh Anon!
>>
File: MSG Ecole du Ciel 05 000e.jpg (189KB, 840x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MSG Ecole du Ciel 05 000e.jpg
189KB, 840x1200px
>>14756857
H-How Asuna?
She's Cute
>>
File: 1437510946693.jpg (57KB, 485x600px) Image search: [Google]
1437510946693.jpg
57KB, 485x600px
>>14756857
This post is 100 percent correct.
You, sir, are a Scholar and a Gentleman.
>>
>>14756857
Why Nanai didn't make it to the Mother tier?
>>
>>14758672
Newtypes can use newtype equipment, Category F's have unusual abilities but can't.
>>
>>14758889
After War had literal Newtypes, with the classic newtype abilities, the Frost brothers went around murdering them out of jealousy.

Tiffa was a newtype, Jamil was a newtype who lost his abilities after the trauma he suffered in the horrific war, his waifu was a newtype
>>
>>14758923
Fuck Roux. Shes even worse than Jupiter Mans Harem. No personality
>>
File: 1462850348935.jpg (186KB, 640x1440px)
1462850348935.jpg
186KB, 640x1440px
>>14760496
Roux is Jupiter man's harem.
Though she is better than Elle on on the account of more fun lines and better serious viewpoints.
>>
>>14760523
ZZ was so terrible, fucking brat kids everywhere on the AEUG getting control of all the advance MS and warships, and like its going out of its way to shit on and make jokes out of the returning adults.
>>
>>14760015
You didn't address my argument. Of course AW Newtypes are going to have similarities to UC Newtypes, otherwise they wouldn't have borrowed the term "Newtype". But that doesn't mean AW Newtype mechanics (including the Category F) have any bearing on UC Newtype mechanics.
>>
>>14760546
Ending was a build up to nothing in my opinion. Saw it all coming
>>
>>14760546
Your supposed to take a break between Zeta and ZZ its your own fault
The beginning is my favorite part and the show did the weekly fights more creatively than Zeta
But yeah beat that old meme into the ground. Tomino does humor better than anything else
>>
>>14762578
Why? ZZ takes place probably under a day from when Zeta ends.
>>
>>14760546
ZZ is not canon though.
>>
File: 1434764392082.jpg (23KB, 334x248px) Image search: [Google]
1434764392082.jpg
23KB, 334x248px
>>14760496
>Fuck Roux
Would be nice, man. Would be nice. But it'd be more like her fucking me, given the hypothetical.
>>
>>14765808
One week passes between the death of Scirocco and the Argama's arrival in Shangri-La.

But that anon probably meant that you should replicate the real-life time gap that the Japanese viewers experienced between the shows. Even if we were trying to replicate the feelings of characters within the universe, our real point-of-view characters are Judau and his gang, and they're in their own separate world oblivious to the war and tragedy outside, so it wouldn't matter even if it were a single day.
>>
>>14757771
Can't beat the dick
>>
>>14755642
Oh nonono
>>
>>14755793
>Did Char rescue a certain Zeon character at the end of Zeta? Kept vague
Wait what?
>>
>>14755981
>tfw I already fucked a woman wearing a bikini like hers
My life is actually 10/10
>>
>>14760546
ZZ>Z and I ain't even memeing
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.