[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kamen Rider Ghost – 49

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 68

File: fore-695x694.jpg (92KB, 695x694px) Image search: [Google]
fore-695x694.jpg
92KB, 695x694px
http://over-ti.me/releases/kamen-rider-ghost-49/
>>
File: ITS OVER.jpg (112KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
ITS OVER.jpg
112KB, 500x360px
>>
File: 1469079439192.jpg (672KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469079439192.jpg
672KB, 1280x720px
Now that it's over which Hero do you think got shafted the hardest? I'd say Newton. He's the only one we didn't either get a an episode where he possess someone or and episode where we see in his eyecon.
>>
File: tumblr_o0943mn7kk1tgm5hoo1_250.gif (899KB, 245x229px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0943mn7kk1tgm5hoo1_250.gif
899KB, 245x229px
>>
Guys, we still have the crossover episode. That's still technically Ghost. We're not free until next week.
>>
>Awesome night shot
>magically fast forwards time to midday before the fight scene
Fucking hell already this is making me mad
>>
>>14754963

Filming at night is expensive.

Plus remember they did that in the first episode?
>>
File: exaid-tv_orig.jpg (230KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
exaid-tv_orig.jpg
230KB, 1024x576px
>>14754962
But by then a different type of cancer will have spread.
>>
>>14754963
There's a night scene in the summer movie.
>>
>>14754976
What do you mean by a new cancer, do you mean that you're going to post a lot more?
>>
>when Takeru is resurrected, his clothes change to the outfit he died in (the one he wore in episode 1)

I admit, that was a pretty neat little touch.
>>
File: rfn.png (330KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
rfn.png
330KB, 400x400px
>SHAKARIKI CRITICAL STRIKE
>those sound effects
>those fucking 60's Batman hit effects
>just ollie-outing on your neon BMX

Ex-Aid is going to be AMAZING
>>
>>14754908

And thus, it ends as it began:

An empty husk begging to be filled but only finding a sliver of what it could hold.
>>
I didn't notice it before, but does Tomokazu Seki channel Wakamoto when he's voicing Nobunaga?
>>
Is this the least hype we've been for a Rider ending or what?
>>
File: NOOOO NOOO NOOOO.jpg (71KB, 700x743px) Image search: [Google]
NOOOO NOOO NOOOO.jpg
71KB, 700x743px
GODDAMNIT STOP WITH ALL THE HEROIC SACRIFICES
>>
>>14755164

Wizard is still a contender for a shitty ending. Nothing much changed with Hibiki, but at least that show doesn't suck donut ass.
>>
>>14755213
Wizard at least gave other characters shit to happen with their ending, fucking shunpei got more coverage than any other character in ghost for the ending.
>>
>>14755213
Wizard was a shitty ending but I significantly remember the final episode thread being a little bit more active than this, if only for the relief of "oh fuck it's finally over". This is just a wet fart
>>
>>14755239

Wizard's ending also had the hype for the big crossover next week though. Ghost's in comparison just has a teaser for Ex-Aid.
>>
>>14755007
It looks like it should have been on NICK during the 90's.

Me Likey.
>>
File: nothing_else.png (909KB, 970x712px) Image search: [Google]
nothing_else.png
909KB, 970x712px
I liked the sentiment behind pic related, and Yurusen's true form was funny. I guess it could've been worse.

For all its flaws, Kamen Rider is still around after all these years because it tries something new every year. Sometimes that means you get seasons like Ghost or Wizard.
>>
So what was the great eye.

Was it a really a fucking space alien.
>>
>>14755259
Or Kiva
>>
How could Ex-Aid see ganmas?
>>
>>14755252

>yfw Decade shows up in the Ghost/Ex-Aid crossover for no goddamn reason
>>
File: what just happened.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
what just happened.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>NIght turns into day
>Great Eye turns into giant CGI
>Takeru still doesn't wish to get resurrected
>Doesn't wish for the city to be restored
>Gets resurrected anyway
>Great Eye turns into a giant eye with wings and literally flies off into space
>Alain and Makoto useless all episode

I don't even, the fuck did i just watch.
>>
>>14755271
rubble fell on yurusen instead of phasing through, ganmeiser broke through the ceiling, they've just given up on the whole "ghost" thing. it's not like it's the show's title or something.
>>
>I WISH FOR EVERYONE WHO WAS KILLED BY A GANMEISER TO COME BACK

Good job takeru, you resurrected adel.
>>
>>14755239

It's mostly because literally everyone but Takeru is fucking worthless and does nothing but act as his cheerleader. Makoto and Alain cement their worthlessness by just slapping around some mooks until Genm shows up out of nowhere and completely steals what little thunder they had.

Even Beast's last actions in Wizard were at least somewhat useful. The last we see of Specter and Necrom is them getting smacked aside effortlessly and knocked out of their transformation without even laying a mark on the final boss.
>>
File: Icon-exaid.png (470KB, 2124x2197px) Image search: [Google]
Icon-exaid.png
470KB, 2124x2197px
>>14755271
With his eyes.
>>
>>14755276
>>Great Eye turns into a giant eye with wings and literally flies off into space
>I have to go now, my planet needs me: The finale
>>
>>14755277
>rubble fell on yurusen instead of phasing through
Maybe she's vulnerable in ganma world?
>>14755283
Maybe Great Eye's night to day power makes otherwise invisible things visible?
>>
>made an evil clone for the siscon
>later made it help him

Who wrote this shitty script?
>>
>>14755282

This. There was at least some tension with Nitou's presence.
>>
The really phoned it in this year. Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>Night gets turned into Day
>A whole bunch people just happened to be outside at night

The fuck, did he just completely fuck up the day/night cycle or did he just push time forward.
Also why the hell did the Mugen Eyecon disappear.
Even while ending this show doesn't explain shit.
>>
>>14755346
Because they decided to do the one good thing about the finale: Have Takeru beat the boss using his base form and the heroes.

WHY CAN'T WE HAVE MORE KAMEN RIDERS DEFEATING THE BOSS IN ONLY THEIR BASE FORM
>>
>>14755354

Because you need to sell toys. Can't show the kids that the base form is way stronger.
>>
File: file.png (177KB, 406x338px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
177KB, 406x338px
*HISSSSSSSSSSS*
>>
>>14755282
>Even Beast's last actions in Wizard were at least somewhat useful.

Somewhat? Nitou saved the fucking day at the very end.
>>
>>14755372
Then what the fuck happened here. I was mad that the kaiju was killed in 1 hit, but that was redeemed with an ore beat down.
>>
>>14755377

I think it was supposed to be symbolic that Takeru's soul was finally strong enough or some shit.
>>
>>14755354
Because it usually doesn't make sense.
>>
>>14755282
Nitou is literally the only reason Tokyo isn't completely devoid of life. If he hadn't interrupted Fueki then Haruto would have been sacrificed willingly due to his complete idiocy of understanding the situation along with the mages which Haruto offered up without their consent and the whole of Tokyo.
>>
>>14755282

>at least somewhat useful
>somewhat

Nitou was the true hero of Wizard and you fucking know it.
>>
I actually liked it, at least it ended (Hibiki and Decade anyone?)
>>
>>14755007
I doubt those hit effects are staying after episode 10 or so.
I'd rather them not put those things at all if they're gonna drop them.
>>
>>14755410
forgot to mention Blade. Also did /m/ forget about the nine episode clusterfuck of a finale Den-O had? I don't know if it was TV-Nihon subs, but keeping track of the time paradoxes was annoying as hell.
>>
>>14755280
Nah Takeru handled that one.
>>
>>14755415
Weren't there only the two, Sakurai's and the whole Imagin timeline?
>>
>>14755410

Blade ended in a bittersweet way.

Hibiki's world is kind of fucked with makamou still at large, so I sort of agree to that.

Decade doesn't have a story
>>
>Specter and Necrom got their final battle stolen by a rider that's not even from the same show
Pretty sad for them, specially for Necrom who didn't do shit as a fighter.
Why was that anyways? Why didnt Bandai push the Mega WhateverNecromsDeviceIsCalled more during the show?

>>14755354
>WHY CAN'T WE HAVE MORE KAMEN RIDERS DEFEATING THE BOSS IN ONLY THEIR BASE FORM
That's a very common thing tho.
>>
>>14755436
>Hibiki's world is kind of fucked with makamou still at large, so I sort of agree to that.
Not only that, but they cut out the final battle when they were in the middle of it, how the hell was that not rage inducing? What were they thinking?
>>
>>14755442
Secondary Rider devices generally don't sell well past their debut. I'm guessing Alain was popular enough as a character to warrant inventing the Gan Gan Catcher mid-season.

>>14755259
As a cat owner the twist fit everything we knew about Yurusen perfectly.
>>
So Cubi wasn't Picasso after all and Igor learned what love is.

neat
>>
>>14755442

>Why was that anyways?

Eitoku's leg is still fucked up from his accident a couple of years ago and he can't do a whole lot of physical stuff.
>>
>>14755436
>Hibiki's world is kind of fucked with makamou still at large
The only Hibiki world is the Decade AU one which appeared on Decade, not Hibiki.
And Hibiki was slice of life and episodic during the whole thing, it was never about killing all the makamou.
>>
Actually didn't mind the ending. Takeru just turning back into a human just like that felt like a bit of an asspull, but it was cool to see him so happy about eating food again and such.

Also that cat they used was not happy in the slightest. It's like they forced it into the box. I love how they just replaced it's hissing with Aoi going "nyaaa."
>>
Speaking of Ghost, I want to watch the main Necrom/Alain parts/arc? But I don't want to watch the entire show (unsurprisingly).

Which episode range would that be?
>>
>>14755259
>Sometimes that means you get seasons like Ghost or Wizard.

Getting a Ghost or Wizard is happening more and more often.
>>
>>14755415
/m/ forgot about a shitload of Riders when declaring Ghost to be as bad as Kiva.

Faiz, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, and Wizard all had much worse endings than this. Hell, for all that the Ganmeisers were non-characters for most of the show, the actual final boss fight here was miles better than Sigma, although the rest of Drive's ending was obviously better. It also avoided that shit at the end of Gaim where the lead villain got away scot-free to go destroy more worlds for shits and giggles.

It was, overall, an average ending for an average show. Ghost definitely had some faults and suffered from paint-by-numbers storytelling, but it's not horrible, just okay. It could have been more, but it also could have been a hell of a lot less.
>>
>>14755526
I think that all the problems the show has get really worse if you don't connect at all with the cast but are forgivable if you like the cast.

Plus I haven't finished any Hesei phase one besides Kuuga and Ryuki so it's not like I've seen that many good kamen rider series end with a shrug like this.

I found the lead up to ghost's ending to be agony because I do not like this cast.
>>
>>14755526
> It also avoided that shit at the end of Gaim where the lead villain got away scot-free to go destroy more worlds for shits and giggles.
The show didn't consider Sagara a villain. You (and me too) do because of different values, but it's not a bad execution on the show's part.
>>
>>14755414
People said that about the Ganma's blood but that's been in almost every episode.
>>
>>14755546
>The show didn't consider Sagara a villain.
then the show is retarded

he can say he's neutral all he wants, but he's got a will and """"TESTS"""" planets with intelligent life and causes them untold misery. he's a fucking villain and no matter how impossible it is to challenge him, a kamen rider would try.
>>
>>14755526
>Faiz, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, and Wizard all had much worse endings than this
Den-O had an ending?
>>
>>14755282
All Chimera had to do was eat White Wizard on the way back (which he totally could have) and the show could have ended and made sense
>>
>>14755275
Being Decade is his reason.
>>
>>14755579

>Garo

Has the series gotten any better? I have only watched until Kouga's son's debut series, but I have to say the whole series has been lacking the charm of the 1st season.
>>
Having finished the last 10 episodes of Wizard earlier today i can say that Ghost is worst than it.

Alain and Makoto did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

There are main characters and then there is fucking Tenkuji Takeru the almighty impossible infinite beast.

holy shit, Ghost might be the worst kamen rider ever.

Only good thing is that everybody ended happy i guess.

>>14755276
and all this
>>
>>14755700
Takeru should combine his powers with King.
>>
>>14755644
I blame it on Anemiya's writing.
>>
File: areyoufuckingserious].webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
areyoufuckingserious].webm
2MB, 1280x720px
wait wait wait wait stop stop stop.

are you telling me Edith's body was in the temple, left of the altar, totally unprotected , not even a door for god knows how many years and Takeru and company never realized or went to that area of the temple?

hello? team? team hello? writer team? are you guys ok?
>>
>>14755742
I had to double take on that too, literally rewound the video.
How the fucking hell did they not fucking notice that Sage's fucking body was in an Eyecon coffin IN THEIR FUCKING TEMPLE!? Did Onari just not clean up there? Huh?
>>
OH MY FUCKING SPOOKY FREE ME ALREADY THERE IS ONE MORE EPISODE YET

and hey, Edison can talk like a normal person

>>14755164
worst lead and worst final episode in the franchise easily
>>
>>14755700

Ghost's only saving grace is that its supporting cast is much better than Wizard's.

But even that's ultimately a strike against it too because it wastes all of them and doesn't allow them to do shit 99% of the time because they have to make Takeru look better. Goddamn, he's seriously my least-liked main Rider character in the entire franchise.
>>
>>14755282
>Beast last actions
>somewhat useful
are you fucking kidding me
he literally saved everybody
without him Haruto would've let everyone fucking die, including himself
>>
>>14755442
At least they got kill stealed instead of waifu stealed like Shun and Wizard in Fourze.
>>
I still don't get the damn plot. Was it all explained in the movie?
>why is he called a kamen rider?
>Makoto Clone
>Deep Specter Icon
And what about that whole neo shade thing in the beginning? I don't even remember the point of them.
>>
File: sheerfuckingheroicwillpower.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sheerfuckingheroicwillpower.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>14755776
eh, i don't know, i personally like Rinko and Koyomi more than Akari and Kanon as girls go.
Nitou is a far far far far better character than Specter
Onari beats Shunpei by a hugh mungus mile.
Alain is my favorite ghost character and he got fucked so goddamn bad, he was useless and it hurts.
He had such badass moments but went nowhere.
>>
>>14755808
why in the fucking nine hells do you prefer koyomi to any other character
>>
>>14755808

Akari was great and I wish she contributed more to helping kick Ganma ass.

Onari and Alain were amazing and it's a shame that Onari never got to develop more depth from the few scenes we got and that Alain was relegated to jobbing the entire back half of the season.

Makoto was one-note and dull and if this show had any balls they would've committed to the clone switcheroo in the penultimate episode.
>>
>>14755824
Koyomi was less bland than Kanon.(i put Rinko vs Akari and Koyomi vs Kanon for a reason lel).

Also i don't know, Koyomi looked some sad the whole fucking series it made me like her, girl needs a hug.
>>
>>14755832
She wanted to do more idol things instead of being on a toku show.
>>
>>14755835
well it works for her character to always look sad and worried.
I still like her more than Hands of Steel Kanon-chan.

listen i like Kanon, she cute and shit but i felt for Koyomi and i didn't feel a thing for Kanon, she could have died 20 times and i wouldn't care.

Kanon was non-existent.

And i'm talking exclusively Kanon vs Koyomi because Akari is better than Koyomi.

If i had to make a list would be Rinko > Akari > Koyomi > Kanon.

I have too much autism
>>
>>14754952
Not only that, he also didn't get used with Boost, that makes him the only non-Necrom Damashii not to be used with either of the upgraded Transient bodies.
>>
File: cucked_by_a_wizard.webm (2MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
cucked_by_a_wizard.webm
2MB, 512x288px
>>14755802
man poor Shun, he got shot down so bad.
>>
>>14755854
I agree Kanon didn't really bring anything to the show at all.
>>
>>14755831
Akari did a fair bit I think. We even see her using the Shiranui gun to fight Ganma and actively contributed throughout the series.

Kanon did literally nothing but be cute and eat takoyaki, though.

And she STILL got more screen time than Narita. Even Shibuya got an episode about his back story.
>>
>>14755859
ah, simpler times
when I still had KIBOU DA
>>
>>14755883
poor Narita dude, he was a cool dude, never complained, was always there, wasn't a bitchboi, he helped and gave support when needed.

Narita is a hero in my books.
>>
>>14755854
Kanon was bland, but I found her inoffensive precisely because she doesn't do much. Koyomi is a pivotal character to the entire last act of Wizard and she has the charisma of a potted plant. Hiyori from Kabuto has the same issue with the extra dickery of just not showing up for half the show.

And I have no idea how you can rate Rinko higher than Akari. Akari is one of the most useful characters in Ghost, while Rinko is arguably less useful than fucking Shunpei, who at least called Haruto out when he started turning into a horrible asshole.
>>
>>14755895
Shunpei Mr."Im gonna steal a police car and help a suspect or arson to help him and keep him safe from the phamton instead of letting the police take him so he stays in the police station where Haruto and Nitou can keep an eye on him and if he falls into despair wll, Haruto and Nitou can kill his phamton no biggie".

Yeah great useful son of a bitch.

Rinko was useful, as a detective she had great deduction and investigation skills, plus helped to explain the situation without people freaking out because she is a police woman.

>>14755895
>Koyomi is a pivotal character to the entire last act of Wizard and she has the charisma of a potted plant
well anon, she is a DOLL, dolls have no emotion, plus she had like 6 months worth of memories with no personality implanted in her, she was a doll with no personality and no memories and you are telling me she had no charisma... well obviously, have you tried talking to a doll?
>>
>>14755925
have you ever talked with a RC car?

yeah, shift cars had more charisma than koyomi
>>
>>14755940
dolls are not rc cars anon, completely different things.

plus those cars came with personalized personalities.

Koyomi was a doll that only knew Haruto and the old guy for 6 months before meeting Rinko and Shunpei and even then they tell you when she goes in a date with Haruto

>she doesn't leave often.

She had no personality because its part of her character, she was a lifeless doll.
I don't know why are we discussing this, both Koyomi and Kanon are bland characters, cute but thats it.
>>
>Igor didn't die
>>
>>14755956
>She had no personality because its part of her character, she was a lifeless doll.
you keep telling yourself that
>>
File: 1407726919086.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1407726919086.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>14755282
Beast was practically the true main rider of Wizard. The writers clearly had a lot more fun writing mayonnaise than donut too.
>>
File: krg.jpg (301KB, 1153x645px) Image search: [Google]
krg.jpg
301KB, 1153x645px
And suddenly we're Clannad.
>>
>>14756027
LOVE
>>
You know, I legitimately enjoyed Wizard more. Maybe I've been drinking too much Hatorade, but Ghost's direction just feels really bored and dull.

At least Wizard felt earnestly happy with itself. Ghost just feels like a glowy white filter and feathers, and extras masquerading as important characters groping at Takeru's feet from below the pedestal he stands on. And then Takeru does some generic hero shit to defeat generic something or other.

That's actually probably my biggest problem with Ghost. Not the plot points, writing, characters, etc. Just that it feels profusely dull and preachy without a sense of (real) warmth or fun. It's kind of depressing, in a subconscious way.
>>
File: NoNightScenesAllowed.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
NoNightScenesAllowed.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Been a fun ride the past year even with the various hickups here and there.

Might keep up the webm spam I've been doing for Ghost when Ex-Aid takes over, episode 1 will tell.

>>14755507
Necrom debuts at episode 16
>>
File: TripleTransformation49.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
TripleTransformation49.webm
3MB, 640x360px
This might very well be the last time we'll have the triple transformation given Ex-Aid and Ghost will be teaming up next episode.
>>
File: MookDuty.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
MookDuty.webm
1MB, 640x360px
While it initially felt a little odd that Ganma who previously felt like a threat became so trivial for the Riders to beat, it made for some nice action scenes.
>>
File: LetTheGamesBegin.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
LetTheGamesBegin.webm
2MB, 640x360px
There's a high chance Genm will keep this fighting style as we're not changing Action Directors between Ghost and Ex-Aid unlike last year where Ghost's first appearance in Drive had Drive's own Action Director in charge for the movie and 47 and then changing over to Ghost's for episode 48
>>
File: IWantToRideMyBicycle.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IWantToRideMyBicycle.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Vivid flashbacks to Wizard Episode 40
>>
File: WhenYouRollA20.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
WhenYouRollA20.webm
3MB, 640x360px
I can't have been the only one left speechless at this moment, can I?
>>
>>14756077
The effects are gorgeous.
>>
File: GoldBeatsSilver.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
GoldBeatsSilver.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Extremer was a nice design and Great Eyeser despite being a recolor is actually kinda okay because it'd have been a waste to only keep Extremer in the movie. Plus he's gold without being pissgold, that's a bonus.
>>
File: TheFinishersTheyDoNothing.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
TheFinishersTheyDoNothing.webm
3MB, 640x360px
A finisher spam that only lasted 15 seconds, was different.
>>
File: HumanPowerIsMeaningless.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
HumanPowerIsMeaningless.webm
1MB, 640x360px
Shunbutt.
>>
>Giant monster attacking the city
>Let's kick it
The best plan.
>>
File: 無限大の可能性.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
無限大の可能性.webm
3MB, 640x360px
It's nice they keep using the feathers from the OP.
>>
File: RightInTheEye.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
RightInTheEye.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
File: ReturnOfOreGhost.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ReturnOfOreGhost.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Takeru himself is stronger after having relied on others for all the forms he's had leaving Ore Ghost to actually stand a chance at the end.

At least that's what I think is the intention.
>>
>>
File: HeroicGhostBeatdown1.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
HeroicGhostBeatdown1.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>14756110
A face to end a series on.
>>
File: HeroicGhostBeatdown2.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
HeroicGhostBeatdown2.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
File: HeroicGhostBeatdown3.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
HeroicGhostBeatdown3.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>14755275
>for no goddamn reason
Honestly, it's Decade. He's just passing through.
>>
File: LifeBurningBrightRiderKick.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
LifeBurningBrightRiderKick.webm
3MB, 640x360px
A nice Rider Kick to end the main story on.
>>
>>14756109
They were hinting this fight with Grateful vs Gyro fight.
>>
Post the part where it flies off into space
>>
File: GoodbyeEyeInTheSky.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
GoodbyeEyeInTheSky.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>14756161
Good enough?
>>
I can only describe this ending as a "wet thud". It just had zero impact on me overall.
>>
>>14756170
Yeah I can agree with that. The final stretch of the show was so tediously dragged out that I'm just happy it's over now. Like, not even Captain Ghost was in the final episode.
>>
one word : rushed

I still liked it
>>
>>14755276
>Great Eye turns into a giant eye with wings and literally flies off into space
THE GREAT EYE AM WINNING AGAIN! I AM THE GREETEST! MWA-HA-HA-HA! NOW I AM LEAVING EARTH FOR NO RAISIN!
>>
File: 1465901558833.png (404KB, 588x598px) Image search: [Google]
1465901558833.png
404KB, 588x598px
>>14756274
Ha.
>>
>>14755807
>And what about that whole neo shade thing in the beginning?
Carry over from Drive, it was who Shinnosuke was investigating with his old partner
>>
I'd have been really pissed at Genm showing up out of nowhere and popping sick wheelies over all the dramatic tension and Sprectre/Alain credibility if I was invested in the finale
>>
>>14755280
But wouldn't he be a good guy now?
>>
What a piece of shit this turned out to be.
>>
>>14755807
>why is he called a kamen rider?
Because Saga called the ones using his belts Riders, that's it.

>Makoto Clone
Ganmizer's attempt to analyze human emotions, eventually allowing them to copy Deep Specter's eyecon which somehow allowed them to take over the Great Eye.

>Deep Specter Icon
It was connected to the Ganmizers, like how Grateful was connected to the 15 Heroes, in an attempt to use their own power to stop them. But in the end it was all useless and only Takeru's infinite evolution could do the job.
>>
Anyone else thinking that the kid in the preview is either the Great Eye or Shotaro Ishinomori?
>>
>>
>>14756628
This is what jelly donuts feels like
>>
>>14756070
That's...
EXCELLENT news!
>>
>>14756173
holy shit I forgot about this
>>
>>14756070
Drive's action director was better than than Ghosts's one at making Ghost look like a Ghost.
>>
>tfw Drive was at least 10x better
>>
>>14756651
Makes me wonder what would have happened had Riku Sanjou penned Ghost while Takuro Fukuda
>>
>nothing happens
>sweet night scene that hasnt been seen since episode 1
>2 seconds it's light again
>dark ex-aid comes and shows us what a good show might be
>then nothing happens again for 10 fucking minutes
>not so great final boss fight

Literally at the end of the episodes did I perk up.

Not wanting to rebuild the city was an interesting choice and not seen much.

Yurusen being a cat was probably the best thing and made me smile.

BRING ON EX-AID
>>
>>14756021
>people liking beast
i think I need to re-watch wizard again because I didnt like beast or anyone in it.
>>
I see over-time is still doing that meme where they insert puns and catchphrases where they aren't any
>changing 会心の一発, literally satisfying one-shot to something completely unrelated: "that was a real game changer"

literally 4kids tier at this point

s a s u g a
>>
>>14756684
It is honestly worth getting worked up over? If you have such trouble against it go complain at Heat on Twitter or something or in the episode's comment section on O-T's site.
>>
>>14755776
I never really added 2+2 until the end of the series but Takeru literally does not do anything fun. I think he might be the only rider protagonist who never actually has a comedic side to him. Everything he did was pure fucking serious. I mean, the only memorable moment he did something amusing was the uhuu kita scene and that was him in suit.

Why was he so fucking stone faced the whole time guys? Maybe he wasn't le funneh enough and that's what killed the series? Did Onari channel all the funny to him and ruin Ghost?
>>
>>14756684
yeah people still want to suck their dicks because they are slightly better than TV-N

best not to bring it up because it's a losing battle.

>ppl still defend touch to henshin
>>
File: 1458215272761.jpg (59KB, 274x320px) Image search: [Google]
1458215272761.jpg
59KB, 274x320px
>>14756690
>implying OT will post your comment because they mod all comments
>>
>>14756675
>>not so great final boss fight
Eh, purely based on the fight itself, a full on punch and kick down with the Heros in tow is a step above the CGI infused shitshows a lot of Rider shows end with, i'd put it above average personally
>>
>>14756684
Good thing they're soft subs and you can change anything you want to.
>>
>>14756691
I can think of one thing but it's in the OP, when he's fucking with Onari and Akari, so bad example
>>
File: 1462636890223.png (48KB, 190x219px) Image search: [Google]
1462636890223.png
48KB, 190x219px
>>14756706
i mean, that's everyone's default reply.

But who would do that? Who would watch the whole episode just to find out what needs changing then go into the soft subs and change it just to watch it again and pretend like it was there the entire time.

it shouldnt be there in the first place. i'm 100% positive if TV-N translated it like that, people would bitch for the entire episode about it then use it as "hurr durr tv-n sucks" image
>>
>>14756684
is that big of a deal? does it change the meaning of the sentence?

>>14756692
>>ppl still defend touch to henshin
what should have been?
>>
>>14756718
One offers a chance to change the sub to how you like while the other does not, quite simple.
>>
>>14756718
>But who would do that?
Someone who's not a lazy fuck

>Who would watch the whole episode just to find out what needs changing then go into the soft subs and change it just to watch it again and pretend like it was there the entire time.

Just like those subs that were there the entire time? Why would that even bother you?
>>
Why didnt everyone just change their copies of TVN subs instead of complaining and asking for better? Fucking entitled shits!
>>
>>14756748

>>14756739
>>
Oh about time someone complained about the Ex-aid jingles. They're not the final version that we would use, should we actually sub Ex-Aid - that line is likely to change to something else in the context of other characters using it, same with shakariki. Maybe Super Effective Hit or something idk.

I was actually giving serious thought to skipping the jingles next year, the previews are hinting to a lot of visual cues for them and if it's anything like Ghost, it'll ease the walls of nonsensical text in the subs a little bit. We'll see.

Also, it's been four years and I still don't get why people are still mad over the slight grammar correction on Touch to Henshin
>>
>>14756763
It's probably just one guy that brings it up every time. Sane people don't care deeply about that.
>>
>>14756768
a lot of people dont like it,
rationalizing it as just 1 person really doesnt solve the problem.
>>
>>14756784
I think he's talking about the Touch thing, not the exaid jingle
>>
i think another problem with o-t's localizing is that people believe that's what it says.

KR wiki is too quick to believe ot's localizations as what it's actually called or said.

People really think his name is Tokatti and not Tokatchi.

OT's only response is that it was on 1 image that could of been from anything.

I mean that's like saying Gold Drive should be spelled "Gord" because thats what the official SH Figuarts Box says.

or It should be Unkh.
>>
>>14755373

"Yurusen's a cat! I love Yurusen! I'm so happy! *giggles uncontrollably*" - my girlfriend on watching the finale with me this morning.

You made my sick girlfriend happy, Ghost. You weren't all terrible like everyone says you are.
>>
File: 23266068.jpg (115KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
23266068.jpg
115KB, 400x400px
>>14756792
>>
File: 1424665485780.jpg (253KB, 657x718px) Image search: [Google]
1424665485780.jpg
253KB, 657x718px
Final Verdict: At least it wasn't Wizard!
>>
>>14756828
Wizard was better IMO
>>
>>14756792

>Unkh

That was only for the hand. Ankh (Lost) and complete Ankh have the correct spellings.
>>
>>14756828

Wizard was actually slightly better.

Ghost is the new standard to which all bad Rider shows should be measured.
>>
>>14756828
>at least it wasn't Kiva
ftfy
>>
File: HM..png (465KB, 445x508px) Image search: [Google]
HM..png
465KB, 445x508px
Takeru has to be the dullest fucking Rider protagonist to ever exist. He seriously has nothing going to him other than "hurr durr INFINITE POTENTIAL EMOTIONS AND CONNECTIONS" and "MY NON-EXISTENT LIFE WILL BURN BRIGHT". Here's hoping Ex-Aid is a major leap in character quality.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 249x309px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 249x309px
Holy shit I'm a little late but I just watched that thing called the last episode... How the fuck did somebody okay that. It was the lamest worst done not even fun/cool/interesting wow I try not to ever call a kamen rider bad but I'm super glad ghost is over and it could have been awesome. Rant done
>>
someone webm the cat wanting to claw onari's face off pls
>>
The only part of this episode that i found pleasant/cool at all was the final rider kick. That was some hella good wire-fu.
>>
>>14756169
>I must go, my planet needs me
>>
>>14756848
The gap between these is getting shorter

First the standard was Faiz, then Kiva, then Wizard, Ghost.

I really miss when Faiz was considered the worst. These days, that series looks godlike
>>
>>14756865

The cat was probably actually spooked. Any cat would be if someone rushed up to it screaming "YURUSEN-DONO" and trying to suddenly grab it.
>>
>>14756850
Kiva had one of the best suits ever...Emperor Kiva
>>
>>14756891

The thing about Faiz is that nowadays it's seen as entertainingly bad. Plus it has those sexy, sexy suit designs and insert songs to redeem it slightly.

Kiva is actively bad. Inoue isn't entertaining anymore and it's like all of his worst qualities in a single show. Again, it had sexy suits and a fantastic soundtrack, but it's almost not worth suffering through the convoluted two-era story and ridiculous soap opera drama.

Wizard is boring and quickly becomes predictable and formulaic. At the very least, Rider Chips' return is welcome and the final arc actually had some impact.

Ghost is just boring the whole way through. There's no sense of impact or excitement at all and almost no sense of progression and growth. The final arc drags on for over ten episodes. The only decent suits are the Riders' base forms and there wasn't a single insert song. The BGM is good though.
>>
>Giving birth in your own house
>Dies
Serves you right hippy treehugger

>inb4 i-it's the natural way!
Die of sepsis already
>>
>>14756899
I think it was intentional to have the cat spooked, as a way to display some personality. The cat seriously looked like it was gonna attack Yanagi on that scene.
>>
>>14756935
The cat looked like it was gonna go apeshit when it was shown in the box with Sage.
>>
>>14756937

Well, yeah. Cats don't like being cornered. It was stuck at the foot of a box with some old guy agitating it with his foot.
>>
>>14756963
I loved how apathetically they covered up the hissing with Aoi going "nyaa"
>>
>>14755742
Friendly reminder that nobody noticed this for like 15 years.
>>
The only good part of this episode (as well as them putting in voice over's for the cat's meows and hisses). Otherwise it was a huge, stinking pile of garbage.

Wizard was a travesty, but it wasn't as bad as this. Hell, at least Haruto had some personality, while Takeru was a terrible character, and his actor was much worse too.
>>
>>14756981
It was too spooky so they never went up there.
>>
>>14756986
>>14756922
the thing that separates ghost from wizard or kiva in my mind is that I never went "holy fuck is this over yet?" when watching those series.

seriously, the first half of this episode is takeru sitting on a building for 10 fucking real time minutes
>>
For what supposed to be omnipotent god, Great Eye sure lose pretty damn fast.

Adel was much more annoying to beat.
>>
>>14757006
I'm pretty sure that the last 20 episodes have been the same old shit with no progress. Ganmeisers, Ganma, Adel up to no good with frankly no new revelations.
What a terrible show.
>>
>>14756981
Takeru´s father was alive then, so it´s a bit less than 15 years.
Still bullshit though.
>>
I don't think I've been this mad at a show since Super Megaforce
>>
So now we can ask the question: how would you fix Ghost?
>>
File: IT'S FUCKING NOTHING.gif (407KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S FUCKING NOTHING.gif
407KB, 250x250px
I don't think any image could describe not only the finale but the entire series better than this.

I usually wait until the series is over to delete all the episodes from my folder but this time I made an exception. Better make room for a better series, like Shinkenger.
>>
>>14757159
By not making it a sunday morning toy commercial
>>
>>14756077
No, you're not. Now that we've seen the Gamer Driver in action...
>Remove Gashat from driver
>Place Gashat into side slot
>Push button for finish
Oh, it's just like the W Driver, but...
>SLOT SOLD SEPARATELY/IN SPECIAL SET
FFFFFFFFFFFF-
>>
>>14757211
It's how they get you. It's worked though with the Special Attack side slot selling out as well.
>>
>>14757219
They did the same with the Genesis Core for Gaim's Jinba forms (making you buy a whole second belt), but at least you can make a dummy of it with pla plate.
>>
>this thread
So I guess you guys finally decided to pretend this season wasn't shit, huh? I've been telling you guys since the first reset that it had Wizard-tier garbage written all over it.

Oh well, let's hope for better luck with retrogaming doctors.
>>
>>14756856
He's like fucking second act Naruto, a fucking messiah Jesus prophet with zero flaws and full optimism
>>
>>14756859
Better than the last episode of W though
>>
>>14757256
is this bait? everybody was saying how bad ghost was since like episode 20
>>
>>14755526
>Faiz ending
You have to be retarded to think it was worse than this. Everyone got used, the stakes were high, the whole journey had consequences. You can talk shit about Faiz' pacing, but it felt just like the penultimate episode of Gaim did.
>>
>>14756732
>is that big of a deal? does it change the meaning of the sentence?
People argue about subbers all the time. There was someone who bitched and whined about how TVN made Kaito look like a JRPG villain in the early episodes...

Daily reminder that TVN was right about Kaito and Sagara and nobody listened
>>
>>14757296
No, it's not bait.

>everybody
Literally every single time I brought it up someone would defend it with tooth and nail over the potential it still had.
>>
>>14757350
>TVN made Kaito look like a JRPG villain in the early episodes
wew lad they hit it just right on this one because Gaim was very literally "Fruity SMT: the show"
>>
>>14756928
>>Giving birth in your own house
>>Dies
>Serves you right hippy treehugger
Literally Clannad.
>>
>>14756077
I have this fear that Ex-Aid is going to be "How do you do, fellow kids!?" the series. I hope I'm wrong
>>
>>14757351
What threads have you been in? Most people 'round here hate it
>>
>>14757392
I fucking hope it's Fellow Kids: the show, I love that stuff.
>>
>Takeru has returned to school and is being helped by Akari to catch up with his studies

How's that gonna work?

>Why are you late for half a year?
>I was dead.

Holy fuck is this gonna set some more warning signs.
>>
videogames > dead famous people

>ghost wasn't that bad
>but ex-aid will be better
>>
>>14757412

>You remember when like half the city was lifted up into a giant eyeball symbol?
>Yeah?
>And a couple of weeks ago when a giant eyeball monster attacked the city and turned everyone into souls?
>Yeah?
>Yeaaaaah.
>>
>>14757412
So how likely is it that those two are getting together by the next movie wars? Because they might as well continue the trend of riders getting laid after their run.
>>
>>14757392
Fellow Kids: The Series would be fucking amazing.
>>
The high point of this entire series was finding out that Yurusen was a cat. A cat that had not even a minute of screen time, yet showed more personality and likability than most of the human cast. We need Kamen Rider Neko in 2018.
>>
>>14757159
Have him fight in the style that we originally saw in Drive -- floating, hunched shoulders, slow and methodical with quick strikes. Get rid of Takeru, make Alain the MC. Don't try and make Makota a dollar store version of Chase. Be consistent with the story and don't pull plot points out of left field (and especially don't put characters from a Youtube series in the finale). Establish real emotional connections, instead of "muh dead dad". And lastly, don't cover up Reon Kadena with a big fucking poncho.
>>
>>14757441

This is the Japanese school system we're talking about. As if they'd accept "multiple potential end-of-the-world scenarios" as a valid excuse for missing school.
>>
>>14757156
Ghost is not an insult to the Kamen Rider franchise, don´t even compare it to that.

>>14757159
It was pretty good between Boost debut up to Mugen´s debut, give or take. Just give a proper conclusion to that, it wasnt that hard.
Not have them fighting the same enemies each episode a la Bima X would also have helped. That and give Necrom an actual win.

>>14757236
>They did the same with the Genesis Core for Gaim's Jinba forms
Wait, what? Wasnt the genesis core sold separately? or did you have to buy the genesis belt for it?

>>14757281
>a fucking messiah Jesus prophet with zero flaws and full optimism
....so, not like Naruto?

>>14757405
>>14757457
I don´t think the anon means it in the same way you took it.
>>
>>14757455
ShinnosukexKiriko was canon before GhostxDrive, you just saw the wedding there. Both Den-O and Kiva had sons and the "trend" didn´t continue there either.
>>
File: 1235246t324.jpg (443KB, 1192x690px) Image search: [Google]
1235246t324.jpg
443KB, 1192x690px
>>14757601
>ShinnosukexKiriko was canon before GhostxDrive
>>
I am a few episodes behind, is it over?
Did Necrom stick his dick in Tokoyakigranddaughter?
>>
>>14757669
There's a crossover episode next week, but yeah, pretty much over. Necrom did not stick his dick in takayoki-chan, he literally did nothing in the last few episodes.
>>
>>14757669
>>14757699
>tfw Alain didn't get his dick into takoyaki's granddaughter, i'm disappointed.
>>
>>14757518
>Ganma used range attack
>Ghost is fucked
Kek. Why do people love this style so much?
>>
>>14757712
We still have the "Legendary Legend of the Heroic Legend of Alain the Legendary Hero" to get a conclusion on that.
>>
Frey/a was the Great Eye in human form? Was that revealed in the movie or the last episode of the Rider Eyecon series, or did I just misunderstand what is going on?
>>
Han put up more of a fight than the final boss did, what the hell? Javel making it to the end means that a Javel Gaiden is possible I guess and that's cool.

Not really putting much stock into how Ex-Aid looks here, Ghost acts and fights completely different to how he did in his initial preview appearance after all.
>>
>>14757819
They never revealed it explicitly, but it's what everyone assumed.

The last episode of the Rider Eyecon episodes has nothing to do with them.
>>
>>14757892
i expected for Javel to show up at the end at the temple and be like
>i don't have anywhere else to go, take me back Alain-sama
and alain be all like "we are equals now Javel" or some shit.
>>
File: 1472120117590.png (197KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
1472120117590.png
197KB, 500x276px
Great Eye beign a PS2 monster for helf the episode was the worst. I should have dropped Ghost instead of Zyuohger.
>>
>>14757977
>dropping Zyuohger
You deserve this.
>>
>>14755526
>Faiz ending was bad

Only major nitpcik would be Horse guy going evil at the last second. Otherwise it was a pretty suiting ending for an MC like Takumi. If you really want a 9/10 ending, then stick to the Paradise Lost movie.
>>
I liked the episode, it was comfy.
>>
File: Sela smells a fart.png (317KB, 640x675px) Image search: [Google]
Sela smells a fart.png
317KB, 640x675px
>>14757977
>>14758028
This. Catch up with that now, faggot.
>>
File: 123123412312312.jpg (26KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
123123412312312.jpg
26KB, 380x285px
>>14758028
>>14757977
>>14758114
Zyu is boring, stop the meme.

>tfw only 18/17 episodes left of that disgrace
>>
>>14757955
There's still one last episode; I actually expected Javel to join the Daitenkuu Temple as a monk because Onari was kind to him. I guess he could fuck off back to The Ganma World, though.
>>
File: 9.jpg (75KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
75KB, 640x360px
>>14758156
>>
>>14758162
Javel looks like they just told him that he has so pay for everything he consumed during his world tour to explore Tokyo kek
>>
>>14757619
That pic confirms what I said anon.
>>
>>14758171
yeah i know, i was backing you up dog!
>>
Narita didn't even get a fucking surname.

>>14758162
oh shit what is this from
>>
File: Leo-clap.png (286KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Leo-clap.png
286KB, 400x400px
>>14758153
>MOOOOOM, I'M BEING A CONTRARIAN AGAIN
>>
>>14758205
The episode coming this Sunday.
>>
>>14758212
i genuinely think its character are boring.
but i can't an opinion because its apparently everybody's favorite super sentai in the last 10 years or something.
>>
>>14758231
People like it because it's better than Ninninger which was a huge disappointment
>>
>>14758052
horse guy turning evil makes sense with his character arc though.
>>
>>14758162
Why the fuck is Yurusen back to its avatar form and not a cat? not that I'm complaining but I thought it was permastay as a cat from now own
>>
>>14758407
if your cat could live forever would you like it to live forever or would you just let it die of old age causing you great distress?
they can get her out once they reach like 60 years old for the cat to live like 10 years so they die not that far apart.
>>
>>14758432
It isn't a choice thing though, the eyecon system doesn't work with the Great Eye gone
>>
>>14756073
So between this and >>14756109, we had Angel Summoner and BMX Bandit
>>
>>14758256
>Ninninger was bad
>Ghost was bad
>Zyuohger has video game motifs
>Ex-Aid has video game motifs
>Ex-Aid will be good confirmed.
PLEASE
>>
>>14758470
The kid in the preview seems to be similar to the Great Eye. Maybe he'll be a replacement for it.
>>
>>14758607
Or Akari will help finding a way to make the system work without the Great Eye. Takeru's father did summon Musashi without an Eyecon.
>>
>>14757722
Because it was different and visually interesting. The dude's name is GHOST, after all, why should he just rely on standard kicks and punches?
>>
>>14756628
All I could think about was Onari was holding onto those things for the entire walk home and didn't share em?
>>
>>14756081

I legit love Extremer's design. Too bad it wasn't developed in the actual show.
>>
>>14757441
>HEY MAN, WHAT YOU DOIN'?
>NOT REMEMBERING WHAT A DIGIMON IS!
>ROCK ON!
>>
>>14757159
http://pastebin.com/MFCy1VR2
>>
I shed a tear with Kuuga, Drive, Fourze, OOOs and W, this season did nothing for me.
>>
So in between the Adel bit and this they had some rest, took a day off, and then came back?
>>
>>14758891
Maybe they just went past midnight without stopping? When they went back to the human world it was night already even though it wasn't when they left.
>>
>>14758902
Yeah, seems like you could be right.
>>
>>14758890

To be fair there are other great Rider series that I felt didn't have emotional finales like that. Agito, for example
>>
You know, I was honestly expecting something more than this for the ending. The Great Eye doesn't really feel like that much of a threat, it's just so sudden, and, if anything, Takeru's moments are really the best part of the ending. Then again, I am a sucker for these "All the heroes decide to join in to absolutely massacre the enemy" thing.
>>
Wouldn't a better wish be to just resurrect anyone that died since the Ganma started attacking Earth? That would bring literally everyone but Alain's mother back.
>>
>>14759057
But "muh human suffering and resilience"
>>
File: Ghost 4.jpg (105KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost 4.jpg
105KB, 1280x719px
>>14759057
Or better yet, resurrect everyone that were killed in Ganma related attacks since the Great Eye arrived.

Not only will that fix up the avoidable deaths, but also make sure that the people who died naturally like granny and Takeru's mom don't come back and much up the afterlife.
>>
>>14759082
And that would bring back based Yellow Lion.
>>
>everyone saying Ghost was worst than Wizard
Ghost didn't play the same 2 parter over and over again. Literally Wizard was fucking Mad-Libs: the series.
>>
>>14759118
>Ghost didn't play the same 2 parter over and over again.
i liked that, i liked how Wizard keep the "we gotta save people from despair" until the very end instead of ghosts "we gonna help people for like 20 episodes, then its like 10 of the gamma world fuck people desu senpai and now its 20 episodes of gammaister"
>gammaisters shows up
>kill it
>it resurrects
>repeat
>>
>>14759118
>Ghost didn't play the same 2 parter over and over again.
>Ganmeizers keep coming back
>Ganma keep coming back
>Doppelganger Makoto who just randomly fights Makoto until they decide to do something else with him

I dunno, you tell me.
>>
>>14759186
The Ganmeisers only came back once. The problem was they were interchangeable as characters because they had no personality to speak of most of the time, and if you already hated the show by that point it made for an easy point to hate on.

What would have fixed this would have been if they'd eaten the single-episode guest stars earlier and made use of their voices and personalities whenever they weren't around Adel. That would have been a clever use of the one-shot characters and tied the early stuff in more with the later stuff. Most of Ghost's faults are like this: it's never catastrophically bad, but it's a new writer's first outing and he's clumsy. The concepts are there, and a more experienced writer could have made a much better show with just a few tweaks.
>>
>>14759283
>The Ganmeisers only came back once.
i'm pretty sure the same 3 attacked like 4 times at one point.
at least 1 attacked like 5 times.
>>
>>14759294
Pre-Mugen it was almost entirely Fire doing the attacking. At one point Makoto killed it three times in one episode, back when Deep Specter was still capable of steamrolling Ganmeizers.

During Mugen's proper debut, Liquid took control of a Superior Ganma and made it look like Fire. Other than that it was always new Ganmeizers from that point until the Makoto clone stuff finished. I think they were down to three after the fight where Takeru killed the ones Adel used as weapons in their big duel.

After episode 43, the Ganmeizers could all revive as much as they wanted even with Mugen, but that was six episodes before the end.
>>
File: Pray fuckers pray.png (32KB, 717x244px) Image search: [Google]
Pray fuckers pray.png
32KB, 717x244px
Look at the script, guys.
>>
>>14757593
>>They did the same with the Genesis Core for Gaim's Jinba forms
>Wait, what? Wasnt the genesis core sold separately? or did you have to buy the genesis belt for it?
I'm pretty sure they didn't sell the Genesis Core separately- must have been too much trouble to bother with making extra Cores, as Jinba wasn't really used that much, and Kachidoki and Kiwami were still in the pipeline.
>>
>>14759319
Always so coy every year.
>>
>>14757593
You had to buy the Genesis Driver for the Core, which would make the bulk of the Genesis Driver a useless hunk of plastic.

And then the Core didn't even work with Kiwami, which had its own adapter in the same slot.

The finisher slot for the Gamer Driver is nowhere near as bad, even if it's still kind of shitty to bundle it separately.
>>
>>14759325
They need an escape clause in case shit goes south
>>
Is this episode a crossover too or not?
>>
>>14759766
Well, Genmu from Ex-Aid shows up for a minute at the start of the fight, but not really.
>>
>>14759766

It's the same thing as the last story episode of Drive, when Tomari passed out and had a Ghost dream.

...and in which Ghost was cooler than 80% of his actual show's material.
>>
>>14759319

They always do this shit and play "will we or won't we?" until the last minute. The only time they've decided to skip a series yet was Gaim and even then that was only because of internal drama and they ended up technically doing it anyway.
>>
>>14759118
But this is literally what happened, and even more: they played the same catch all the Dragon Balls thing again.
>>
>>14760052
>they played the same catch all the Dragon Balls thing again
>Collecting the eyecons
>Connecting with the heroes
>Unlocking the emotional attacks

They were all different. You could make the argument they were very similar, but they weren't literally identical like Wizards despairs
>>
File: 8ecf34eb.gif (510KB, 171x269px) Image search: [Google]
8ecf34eb.gif
510KB, 171x269px
https://twitter.com/delta0401/status/777287183816273921
>If Aoi Yuuki wearing a tank-top would've appeared from a coffin after the Hermit said "What should I do, Yurusen?", Kamen Rider Ghost would've been a masterpiece

Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
>>
>>14760150
Anything would've been better then an incredibly angry cat hissing everywhere.
>>
>>14758028
>>14758114
I am catching up it's great and Amu is cute.
>>
>>14760150
yes, but why not a transparent super tight one piece bikini? even better.
>>
File: Lewd.png (210KB, 860x755px) Image search: [Google]
Lewd.png
210KB, 860x755px
>>14760150
>>
>>14759319
Well, keep in mind they already did both Ghost and Wizard which maybe they thought was good at first but werent in the end(I didnt like either first episodes though, but obviously, you can´t know the flaws of their entire seasons with just both of them), maybe they dont want to do it again.

That said, how can you know whether Ex-Aid will be good or not with the first episode only? It will always be a lottery. Even a good first episode can lead to a shit show(or vice versa).
>>
>>14754908
Let's see Paul Alain's card.
>>
>>14755271
Ghost in the Machine.
>>
>>14755267
It was another incarnation of Great Leader but thanks to non-linear time isn't.
>>
I still don't get the plot of this show.
>>
>>14760180
Anon, don't you have Symphogears to be shitposting about?
>>
>>14760258
Ex-Aid is 90's nostalgia: the show. Even if it sucks it will be a brightly colored suck.
>>
>all these fucking worthless characters
You could have removed every single one of them and given real focus arcs to the main cast.

People who should have been chopped;
>the two faggot apprentices
>Kanon
>Javert
>clone Makoto
>Kanon again
>mysterious Eye girl
>Alia
>Yurusen after episode 5 (sorry guys)
Add anyone else who had no reason to be there
>>
>>14760519
I preferred Javel to Igor to be honest, his fightboner and self-awareness of being a pathetic jobber was funny.
>>
>>14760579
Igor was in this show for at least 10 episodes too long, maybe more
>>
>>14760169

Seriously, I know it's a near-shoestring budget Japanese kids show, but the way that cat behaved would have caught the attention of animal rights groups in any Western country. The cat was stressed, incredibly agitated, and about five seconds from trying to fuck up whoever was closest.
>>
>>14760519

It wasn't the secondary cast that hurt Makoto's and Alain's usefulness, it was the show's insistence on making Takeru a "savior" and everyone else worthless compared to him in the end in spite of hypocritically talking about "infinite potential of humanity" over and over.
>>
>>14760615
Yeah, but every fight scene devolved to this;
>Takeru fighting the bad guy
>Makoto and Alain fighting whatever random shits the bad guy brought with him
>between 4-8 people cheerleading from the sidelines
And it was all a waste of screentime. It worked for Fourze, it was trash here.

Scrap the cheerleaders, power up useless characters, kill or remove people who aren't relevant any more. It's the only way.
>>
>Onari, is a Buddhist monk of the Daitenku Temple and the legal guardian of Takeru after Ryu's death.
are you serious? what
>>
File: despairfultime.png (233KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
despairfultime.png
233KB, 480x272px
>>14759319
I just want to say that this comment was written by Heat. Every other time we've mentioned it, it was me speaking of his general rule. There's a subtle difference in there that no one will care about but I felt like pointing it out anyways

>>14760440
People Have Infinite Potential. The End.
>>
File: infinitepotential.jpg (170KB, 827x1200px) Image search: [Google]
infinitepotential.jpg
170KB, 827x1200px
>>14760673
Actually no, this is a better summary
>>
This was a horrible series.
>>
>>14760622
>Yeah, but every fight scene devolved to this;
When the fighting scenes devolved to that, Makoto and Alain generally were reduced to cheer leaders right alongside everyone else though.

Just look at the vs Adel episodes or this last one. The writer clearly wanted everyone praising Takeru as a savior, so the other Riders weren't allowed to be anywhere on his level after Infinite's debut.
>>
guys do you think a kamen rider lawyer would work?
>>
>>14760831
A cyborg superhero that goes after shady mysterious organizations with legal actions? Sure, but I'm not sure if that would pass legal.
>>
File: 1448444562194.png (892KB, 540x930px) Image search: [Google]
1448444562194.png
892KB, 540x930px
>>14760831
We had one already.

Also World of Ryuki in Decade was sort of that
>>
>>14760887
i love that dude
>>
>>14759057
Well, it'd also bring back people who died of natural causes, and that sounds like a really bad idea.
>>
>>14755259
Wizard has a pretty good show burried by like 40 episodes of horrible monster of the week filler that is all exactly the same
Ghost has like three separate shows all crammed into one thing fighting each other. It would have been really good if they just focused on one thing.
>>
File: Ghost you gunna get raped.png (962KB, 820x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost you gunna get raped.png
962KB, 820x720px
>>14760150
>yfw they still share the coffin.
>>
I don't understand the point of Copy-Specter?

That if you 100% copy a person, the copy will behave like the original?
>>
>>14761383
If the show had any balls, they would've gone through with the clone replacing Makoto. It wouldn't have really made up for the disastrous second half of this show, but it would've been kind of neat.

Seriously, how did Makoto manage to survive this show? He was death flagging like every couple of episode.
>>
>>14761479
What pisses me off the most is they had no reason to cop out the original dying. The copy was perfect. He could still appear in cross-over movies and what not and it'd be perfectly fine. It really wouldn't take much balls for them to do it, but they didn't do it anyways.
>>
>>14760622
>It worked for Fourze
Fourze cared enough to give Meteor actual named characters to fight and (occasionally) defeat, he got to fight the Chairmans main lieutenant in the last episode as opposed to a pile of mooks

>>14760656
>legal guardian
That could have been an interesting dynamic if it was ever properly brought up. Some Ryu and Onari backstory would have been great as well
>>
>>14761510
>Fourze cared enough to give Meteor actual named characters to fight and (occasionally) defeat, he got to fight the Chairmans main lieutenant in the last episode as opposed to a pile of mooks
True and the club got a giant robot to pilot
>>
>>14761495
Can't let anyone die for real anymore. Except for Gaim though.
>>
>>14755859
I think I like the new protag making a cameo in the finale of a show like that more than these crossover episodes they've done recently. Though I also thought Ex-Aid's appearance was a little forced in this episode.
>>
>>14761562
Ex-Aid wasn't in this episode though
>>
>>14761562
Ever since W debuted in Decade there's been a sort of pressure to connect every world thereafter. Thats why OOOs debuts in W and so forth. Its to "connect" all the post-Decade Heisei riders together to one universe.

Although Urobochi tried really hard to break Gaim from that mold.
>>
>>14761569
>Although Urobochi tried really hard to break Gaim from that mold.
fuck Gaim, the bastard "uh look i wanted to be so speciaaal"
>>
>>14761573
And it was great, so it worked out in the end.
>>
>>14761562
Too bad they're also doing the crossover episode anyways.
>>
Overall I just found Ghost to be really bland. Not offensively bad bland, but just dull. It became that thing I'd turn on every week and halfway pay attention to, and there weren't many moments of hype for me.
Wizard was more offensively boring to me, but that might have been because I marathoned it, so I was just wanting it to be over. I also didn't really like the whole two-parter format Rider was doing around that time.

Ore Ghost is one of my favorite suit designs, though, so I was glad to see it get a chance to shine in the final battle.
>>
Best actor on the show
>>
ANGERY
>>
File: 1472807019070.png (147KB, 255x264px) Image search: [Google]
1472807019070.png
147KB, 255x264px
>>14761641
>>14761655
>>
>>14755559

Sagara is pretty much the embodiment of evolution. Survival of the fittest. Races that are too weak perish, and the strong survive to grow stronger. Even him gifting Kouta with shit is just him helping Kouta adapt and fight, pushing him to keep on going right until the very end.

Gaim was a show about ideologies. Sagara's is just another. To him, he's helping races that prove themselves worthy of the power he's offering.
>>
>>14755559
>Muh black and white idealism
>>
>>14762131
This. He was pretty much more like a representative of a system. 'Everything ends, so it's my job to help those toward that end and a new beginning'. If he was truly a villain, he would not have respected Kouta's choice at the end. Hell, he was actually somewhat happy about it.
>>
>>14756169
RIP Pop Star, Zero-Two is coming
>>
>>14761626
>Ore Ghost is one of my favorite suit designs, though, so I was glad to see it get a chance to shine in the final battle.
Same. I wish we'd have gotten some OG Spectre suit action as well or Spectre doing anything at all
>>
>>14761641
Even the cat knows how bad this show is
>>
>>14763485
>Nooooooooo i don't want this on my imdb bio reeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>14761326
Well, you could get around that by just saying "Those who died due to the Ganma invasion" rather than "during the Ganma invasion", that way those who died due to natural causes like grandma stay dead but those who were killed by any Ganma come back.
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.