[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metallic Guardian RPG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (222KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222KB, 600x800px
They all look extremely familiar

http://www.fear.co.jp/mg/
>>
File: image.jpg (292KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292KB, 900x1200px
>>
>>14749171
>repaint a Border Break mecha in Alphonse colours

Genius.
>>
Ah, yes, the mecha tabletop RPG that floated around just before the GGG homebrew was created.
/tg/ had a thread or two back in the day, but it fizzled out as source anon kinda vanished.
>>
Is there an english translation of this?
>>
>>14749171
I get what the rest are ripping from, but what's the ship supposed to be?
Tuatha de Danann?
>>
File: mg_dlc_lno_rsc02.jpg (386KB, 2064x1333px) Image search: [Google]
mg_dlc_lno_rsc02.jpg
386KB, 2064x1333px
More stuff on the site.

Is there any chance someone ripped the book? I'd love to see more of the robots from it.
>>
>>14750521
Hey, you got Quanta on my Zeta
>>
someone is gonna get sued
>>
File: mg_dlc_lno_sc03.jpg (272KB, 2141x1017px) Image search: [Google]
mg_dlc_lno_sc03.jpg
272KB, 2141x1017px
>>
>>14750545
That's no Gouf boy, no Gouf!
>>
>>14750532
You got Exexbein on my Quanta!
>>
Soooo what is this?
>>
>>14750541
As long as they don't animate these specific designs or characters, there are no problems.

>>14750625
Pen and paper RPG in the style of Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, and so on, but with a robot anime setting.
>>
>>14750637
Huh, any chance of an English translation?
>>
>>14750642
Probably not, but I'm not the best person to speak on the matter since I don't know what the scene is like for Japanese P&P in relation to fan/official translations.
>>
>>14749172
Is that Cobra piloting Brygar?
>>
>>14750646
Close enough.
>>
>>14750644

The translation scene is....improving. But its mostly driven by interested western translation companies licensing and translating Japanese TRPGs that they're interested in, rather than japanese companies trying to break into the western markets. So if you know a printer, can translate a technical japanese manual into a fun RPG, and are good at kickstarter pitches, I'd get in touch with 'FEAR Publishing'. But don't expect them to take the first step and beg Fantasy Flight to bring their game over.
>>
>>14749171
how have the not been sued?
>>
It's be nice if this got translated.

Played this Warhammer knockoff using gunpla models earlier this year and oh boy is that broken and not fun to play. Doesn't help that people don't wanna balance the game at all and instead just make their own characters/units broken to shit.
>>
>>14750925
Best way of balancing is to make everyone equally broken
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.