[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on the Juushin Liger manga? Pretty shit, I'd say.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 001.jpg (370KB, 707x998px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
370KB, 707x998px
Thoughts on the Juushin Liger manga? Pretty shit, I'd say.
>>
>>14748960
It's Go Nagai, after all.
>>
File: Uncle Go is a genius!.jpg (90KB, 394x500px) Image search: [Google]
Uncle Go is a genius!.jpg
90KB, 394x500px
>>14748960
>>14748994
Yes, fuel me, sweet detractors!
>>
Cover art looks cool. Tell me what its about OP
>>
>>14749059
>Cover art looks cool
And that's about it. The manga is pretty soulless.
>>
>>14748960
>>14748994
>>14749031
>Jushin Liger
>Go Nagai
KEK

It isn't. Go Nagai pocketed a sum after he sold the rights to New Japan Wrestling.

That's how much he cared about it; none at all.
>>
>>14750767
Licensing to NJPW doesn't suddenly mean he didn't create Jushin Liger.
>>
>>14750894
He didn't. If he did really came up with it, the mech would have had more regular appearances. It's similar to works like Govarian, Groizer X, X Bomber where he was only part of the process.
>>
>>14750914
By that logic, the people that deserve the most credit are actually the Sunrise staff that worked on the anime series since the Jushin Liger wrestling persona was done in conjunction with it.
>>
>>14750894
iirc they actually bought the IP entirely, they didn't just license it

I wonder if there could be an HD of the Jushin Liger movie. Was it shot on film or video?
>>
>>14750142
>Doesnt say what its about
So youre admitting didn't fucking read it eh spic? I fuckin knew you'd give a reply like that, predictable shitposter
>>
>>14751053
Do ya'll have to do this every single time?

Just go read the damn thing. It's translated and it's short.
>>
>>14751053
If spics hate Nagai then why are more of his mangas translated in Spanish than English?
>>
>>14751427
They hate him so much that they translated all his work into Spanish so they can hate him even more.
>>
>>14751427
>>14751524
>thinking the spic is the same as spanairds
>being this new
>>
>>14751524
>>14751427
Thats the whole point of it. The Spic meme arose from spanish speaking Nostalgia fags shitting on Shin Mazinger just because it was new. English speakers obviously cant be Toei Nostalgia fags.
>>
>>14751729
I thought it arose from some Italian shitposter getting upset over being mistaken for a Spaniard.
>>
>>14751729
Wrong. The spic refers to a specific italian shitposter. It has nothing to do with spanish people in this context.
>>
Can't we ever have a thread without someone throwing the spic meme around?
>>
>>14753832
Not unless an untranslated Nagai-related show gets subs, I guess.
>>
>>14753832
Spic should be wordfiltered to "my man."

Am I right, my man?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.