[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super Rescue Solbrain 07

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: daiki.png (605KB, 632x477px) Image search: [Google]
daiki.png
605KB, 632x477px
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=851380

Solbrain fails in a mission to find a bomb. Somehow, the criminals responsible are using technology that defies the bomb detectors. At the same time, with a bolt of lightning, a boy's deceased inventor grandpa returns to life! As this miraculously returned man rushes to find the parts to complete his invention, they (and Solbrain) discover that this returnee from the afterlife has the ability to sense the presence of the hidden bombs!

Notes:
Oh boy, here we go. WARNING: SAGIYAMA.

Kyoko Sagiyama, the queen of tearjerkers and melodrama, from Minky Momo and Winspector fame, returns with her first episode that was originally titled "Ghost Grandpa". I have the script for this one, and Ghost Grandpa is crossed out and "The Human Regeneration Machine" is written in. I guess someone told Sagiyama that ghosts don't belong in Rescue Police after she decided to sneak it by. In any case, this episode is pretty typical of Sagiyama episode, in that it is about events that don't really directly involve the Solbrain squad that still gets them involved. That being said it's nice to see that Solbrain isn't perfect. Mistakes do get made. Look at how quietly angry Commander Masaki is after Solbrain fails to find the bomb.

I'll leave it to your own discretion to determine whether you like this episode or not, but I personally find it a little ridiculous. The tearjerker ending (spoilers) is good, and the message of the episode is good, but like with many Sagiyama episodes it really feels like she wants to tell her own story and then include the characters from the main series in her story as a second thought.

Her next episode, episode 18, was slightly better, but her episodes always feel like filler, and a departure from the main story.
>>
>>14746840
Thanks again for more Solbrain, even if Sagiyama's involved this time.
>Minky Momo
On a related note, Amazon has streams for the dub, but nobody ripped those so far.
>I guess someone told Sagiyama that ghosts don't belong in Rescue Police after she decided to sneak it by.
Considering all the things that showed up in Winspector and Solbrain up to this point (psychics, cyborg birds, alien organisms, witches, mutant clones, amazons, artificial brains, man-made amoebas, werewolves) I don't see how ghosts would be any stranger all of a sudden, really.
>>
>>14746840
And here I thought Ryoma was a hunk.
Nice
>>
Thanks, m8.
>>
thanks for doing this SO. BTW have you ever considered doing any one shots? Like those Kamen Rider short movies? Just curious.
>>
File: christmas at my place.png (317KB, 632x476px) Image search: [Google]
christmas at my place.png
317KB, 632x476px
>>14746946
I did do Kamen Rider ZO, completely retranslated from the ground up using the Blu-Ray raw. MegaAnon provided the timing and I just started from that and did the whole thing. It's a great film.

I also did the Shaider Saves Christmas episode last Christmas as a one shot because it has Satan Claus and is your typical Space Sheriff Shaider lunacy.
>>
>>14749183
Neat. If you want, someone said they're going to upload the Super-1 movie on the off chance you're interested.
>>
>>14746840
>feel like filler, and a departure from the main story
It´s an episodic show and it doesnt have a main story anyways.
>>
>>14746840
>I have the script for this one,
A copy they actually used while filming or a reproduction?
>>
>>14749374
Actual production script, marked with "production". There are some differences between the script and what actually happened in the actual episodes after editing. They're in good condition for being so old.
>>
File: IMG_20160830_130910.jpg (156KB, 1307x970px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160830_130910.jpg
156KB, 1307x970px
>>14749374
Here is a picture of some of the scripts, you can see the working titles crossed out and the new ones written in.
>>
>>14750761
>Fansubber with actual scripts
Neat
>>
>>14750761
Where do you even get stuff like that? Auctions?
>>
>>14750901
Got them at Mandarake Nagoya. They had a lot of Solbrain stuff for some reason
>>
File: IMPRESSIVE.png (518KB, 539x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMPRESSIVE.png
518KB, 539x522px
>>14750761
IMPRESSIVE.
>>
>>14750736
>>14750761
On a related note, did you get the episode numbers mixed up? Episode 27 is the one with Sagiyama's talking plushies, not 26.

>>14750875
He's one of the select few fansubbers to go above and beyond in his hobby.
>>
>>14753733
I did yeah. Oddly, her stuffed animal episode isn't as bad as the goshawk episode.

As for going above and beyond, I sub the things I sub because they're things I love.
>>
>>14754491
I just hope your love will be enough to pull you through Agedama, I noticed you haven't posted much progress at the moment.
>>
>>14754691
To be honest I haven't even been working on it, just messing with it here and there. My main goal is to get through Sol and Exceed and then see what happens next.
>>
>>14756720
Seems fair, then. In the meantime, I can hardly wait for next time.
>first ever case of a Rescue Police hero fighting a lookalike
>Takashi Yamada-penned episode
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.