[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gundam unicorn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: uc.jpg (206KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
uc.jpg
206KB, 1920x1080px
is it worth watching? should i watch the anime or the ova?
>>
Banagher Links is everything that's wrong with mordern men
>>
>>14745809
Mineva is a year older than him so yeah
>>
>>14745809
>Bad guy: logically explains his position
>Brave Hero: I'm optimistic
>>
>>14745947
>bad guy: heat death of the universe means there's no point in hoping for a better tomorrow
>good guy: even so the hope for the better tomorrow is preferable to making one group suffer just for the short term benefit of the other
>>
Banana is cute
>>
OVA if you can get hold of it easily, tv is still fine if you can't

>>14745947
>>14745952
>>14746072

Even so,
>>
>>14746072
>heat death of the universe means there's no point in hoping for a better tomorrow
This is patently false.
Even if the universe will one day end, all the days between this day and that one will still happen. Even if the universe unavoidably ends next Friday, Tomorrow and the four days after that still happen. In fact, the very fact that Friday is the end is MORE reason to spend those four days getting along instead of hating each other for what little time we have left.
>>
>>14747317
>Implying it won't just be a glorious orgy of murder rape
Having consequences for your actions doesn't matter as much when you'll stop feeling them in a few days.

Of course this doesn't apply to a heat death billions of years in the future.
>>
>>14745787
There's no difference between them. The anime just broke up the ova into smaller segments.
>>
Wasn't there a thread a couple weeks ago asking this same question and using the same OP picture?
>>
>>14747352

this is our current here_we_go.jpg
>>
>>14745787
bump
>>
>>14745787
The anime is just a rerelease of the OVA. Unicorn isn't a masterpiece or anything, but I like how it looks. It can be a little hamfisted, even by Gundam standards.
>>
>>14749757
Sorry for the second post, but I thought I should add that the first few OVAs were a lot better than the later ones and that it had a good OST.
>>
If you haven't seen any previous UC gundam, you're going to think it's mediocre at best.

It's a capstone not a standalone
>>
>>14749775
>It's a capstone
CCA already did that.
>>
>>14749778
Capstone on a capstone that's had stuff built around it since 1994.
>>
>>14745787
watch the first 4 episodes then stop, everything else is shit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.