/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do for the next original gundam? Try to shake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1474162628391.jpg (656KB, 1280x1851px) Image search: [Google]
1474162628391.jpg
656KB, 1280x1851px
What would you do for the next original gundam? Try to shake things up.
I'd like to see a gundam that does the child soldier thing, but covers the child growing up. Growing from child to teen to adult over the course of a war. I think if it were handled well there would be a lot of room for development as they grow and change their views on war as they grow older.
>>
>>14745760

So it's the Boyhood of Gundam?
>>
>>14745775
The PG of the main suit will take 12 years to make
>>
>>14745760
Age sort of did that.

I'd prefer a more interstellar setting so we'd get something else that earth people vs space people for a change.
>>
>>14745760
Just like how the original took futureistic ideas on space colonization, I want to see something like that, taken to next stage/level. The whole war between earth and colonies has been to death now.
>>
Protagonist doesn't use a suit with a Gundam face till the very last episode, instead starting with a shitty GM and relying on teamwork and strategy to take down other foes as he then uses scrap parts to slowly upgrade his/her GM somewhat.
>>
>>14746113
Go play MS Saga alone you autist
>>
>>14745760
Main protagonist's Gundam is equipped with an experimental learning computer/bio-computer that learns how the pilot operates and grows and adapts to their fighting style. Partway through though, the hubristic protagonist dies in battle, and after the Gundam is repaired, it mysteriously starts to act on its own and flies off to search for its missing pilot, eventually becoming sentient on its own as it learns about humanity and the war.
>>
>>14745862
How about something set even further from Earth, like Saturn? No going back to Earth this time, war is exclusively between different colonies situated on the moons.
>>
>>14745760
no more children
>>
A series where newtypes get their space gypsy magic but it requires too much concentration for them to pilot mobile suits at the same time so they require Oldtype co-pilots who do the actual piloting. Mainly because I have a big hard-on for mechs with two person cockpits.
>>
>>14749026
>japan.jpg
>>
>>14746345

>Gundam Sentinel
>Outer Gundam

As close as you'll ever get.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.