[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dual Gear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: w7g908iqsovamodjw6t8.jpg (235KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
w7g908iqsovamodjw6t8.jpg
235KB, 1200x630px
So Dual Gear has a second indiegogo out

What do you guys think of it? Tried the demo out?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkg-U1zDfng
trailer
>>
What's ut play like? It looks like a mix of VC and armored core. What's it play like?
>>
>>14736301
Any need to repeat yourself?
>>
>>14736301
Looks like you answered your own question
>>
When I played the demo, I had a bunch of issues with the design side of things.

1)
>the UI is fucking shit
Form-over-function is a huge problem. Shit like your AP bar wrapping around your unit in 3D space is unacceptable.

2)
>turn system
You can't manually pick the order you wish to move your units in.

3)
>reaction-fire
Enemies can shoot at you when you physically move your units. This is fine, but they can also MOVE as well. And you can't end your turn while they're in the middle of their shit.

4)
>ammo
Hand weapons have limited ammo. Basic things like that should never ever have limited ammo in S/TRPGs.

5)
>engrish
I do hope they hire actual translators. But with the absolutely pitiful amount of money they've raised, I doubt it.

I backed like $20 for the first campagin, and I wanna see it succeed. But I feel like it's just gonna be development-hell kusoge like Project Nimbus.
>>
Why would they make another page when they already got like 30k? I mean sure the goal for htis one is 5k instead of like 60k like the first one, but still
>>
>>14737028
Nimbus is starting to get better, though.
>>
> Unreal Engine
Yeah, I don't think this is going to hold up very well.
>>
played the demo and it was boring
mech designs are shit
dont expect much
>>
>>14737028
Do make sure to email these issues to the devs
>>
>>14737036
Because like you said they never reached their goals. I mean fucking hell they didn't even reach half of it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.