[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't YST get a place with the rest of Laughing Sunrise?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Why doesn't YST get a place with the rest of Laughing Sunrise?
>>
>>14734819

because fuck you
>>
>>14734944
Rude
>>
>>14734819
I suppose that Arago isn't robotic enough, although YST did show up in a crossover game.
>>
>>14735617
All I asked is why Toma isn't included with others in Laughing Sunrise. Not if its /m/ or whatever.
>>
File: 1456460195547.jpg (395KB, 1000x483px) Image search: [Google]
1456460195547.jpg
395KB, 1000x483px
I think it's because his helmet cuts off at the top. I suppose he could be fit in there if he's put near the top, so the cut off part of the helmet coincides with the top of the pic.

I don't think there were any prerequisites for being put in there aside from having your eyes closed, laughing, and being from a Sunrise show.
>>
>>14736350
How many versions of this are out? The one I always see has Reiji
>>
>>14736350
Just put him in the back near the top and it works.
>>
>>14736481

At least two dozen.

There was a thread a while back that commented on there being too many Build Fighters characters because Sei, Reiji, and Aila were all on one.

The rule has basically been one character per series (like MSG and Zeta are counted as separate series).
>>
>>14736350
>>14736545
I remember this.
>>
>>14734819
>>14736350
>>14736481
When did Laughing Sunrise start? MSG in 1978 and then they thought it be a cute easter egg tongue-in-cheek thing to have all of their shows have some variation of it?
>>
>>14736649
It might just be a coincidence, it's a pretty common thing, I'm sure you could find that for basically every studio.
>>
>>14736659
I doubt its a coincidence.
>>
>>14736649
Combattler V is the first show there, from '76
>>
>>14736671
It's just laughing character faces. It's like "smug anime girl" pics. You're reading too deeply into it.
>>
>>14736708
Smug girls are generic concept, I don't think its the same as Sunrise characters tilting their heads back a specific way, closing their eyes, and laughing like maniacs.
>>
File: he may be a little dead.jpg (55KB, 638x476px) Image search: [Google]
he may be a little dead.jpg
55KB, 638x476px
>>14736649

The trend itself in Sunrise anime series? I have no idea.

But the meme pic started with someone throwing Heero on a picture of Char when he was laughing at Garma (same scene as pic related although my pic is a cap from MSG Abridged I think). Someone then threw Lelouch on there. It was like that for a year or two, because the Char/Heero/Lelouch picture was floating around for a while in reaction threads and as a general reaction. When the Char/Quattro 'I came here to laugh at you' gained traction, that pic got some focus along with that one of the 'Is that Char? Has he come here to laugh at me?!', and Char and laughing became inseparable.

I believe Yazan was the fourth addition to the pic and that's when the 'Laughing Sunrise' really took off. I can't recall the order of who was added when, but Master Asia was definitely after Gym Ghingnham and Homer Katagiri was definitely after Gym.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.