[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so is he the biggest fucking loser in all of gundam? is there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 61684.jpg (16KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
61684.jpg
16KB, 225x350px
so is he the biggest fucking loser in all of gundam? is there a main rival that managed to be less threatning and more incompetent? the fact that they were gonna put this guy in the mk 2 shows how shit the titans were
>>
Chronicle
>>
File: Cronicle.gif (37KB, 385x550px) Image search: [Google]
Cronicle.gif
37KB, 385x550px
>>
File: 1352885774036.jpg (68KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
1352885774036.jpg
68KB, 500x336px
I miss the days of seeing Jerid threads saying just the best mobile suit pilot passing by.
>>
>>14724144

That was the point. Jerid squandered his potential, despite other pilots trying to tell him otherwise, in trying to kill some 17 year old who punched him in the face.
>>
>>14724178
i would say char went down a similar path in the original mobile suit gundam, but then i remember that char actually achieved something. the problem is thay the idea of wasted potential didnt translate well when he was surrounded by tons of competent titan pilots.
>>
File: 58394054_p0.jpg (92KB, 475x800px) Image search: [Google]
58394054_p0.jpg
92KB, 475x800px
>>
>>14724144
>so is he the biggest fucking loser in all of gundam?
Depends, who has a cool mouth that talks with dialogue?
>>
>>14724200

Char also had the excuse of being a teenager himself, so of course he'd make some impulsive mistakes. Jerid was in his mid 20s.
>>
Being pathetic is sort of the point of his character. He's an asshole loser who tries again and again despite his failings. He loses a lot of things dear to him but continues on. He has character development through his unwavering loyalty to the memories of his dead friends and also becomes more self-aware about killing than Kamille. Yet in the end he has a pathetic, unceremonious death fitting to his sad life. No magical happy ending. He doesn't achieve any of his goals. Unlike most rivals, he doesn't really achieve anything.

He was actually a very interesting character in that regard.
>>
File: Chronicle_Asher.png (40KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
Chronicle_Asher.png
40KB, 512x256px
I will give Jerid one thing at least he doesn't dress up like hentai kamen. Seriously what the fuck Chronicle stop wearing your sisters panties on your head it doesn't make you look cool.
>>
>>14724144
Jerid was incompetent, but he was also a faggot.
Mouar was easily the best Titans girl and he still let her get killed off.
>>
>>14724200
For Char, dealing with Amuro was just for entertainment, at least at the start. His main objective was avenging his family and bringing an end to the Zabis.
>>
For what's it's worth, Jerid actually distinguishes himself well in Zeta, and might actually be one of the better pilots in all of UC. Shoots Emma down, kills Apolly, draws with Char, even beat Kamille on two occasions, nearly destroys Haman's ship, and kills mooks easily. By feats, he is actually better than Scirocco, and his record against Kamille is similar to Char's record against Amuro. Guy has the most shit luck of all UC pilots though.

His biggest problem was that he was a Tomino rival, and all Tomino rivals are shit compared to their gundam rivals. Char never accomplished shit against Amuro after their first battle on Earth. Amuro outclassed him after Jaburo. We all know about Chronicle.
>>
>>14724144
Chronicle
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.