[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kamen Rider Ghost - 48

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 44

http://over-ti.me/releases/kamen-rider-ghost-48/
>>
File: 20160911222413.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20160911222413.png
2MB, 1280x720px
Am I supposed to know who this is

fucking show has like 10 characters it doesn't need
>>
>>14724076
It's the girl from the YouTube net movies

It's hard to be sympathetic towards her because her screentime amounts to about ten minutes of the whole show, give or take
>>
>ghost is out before Furry shit
What a time to be dead!!
>>
>>14724118
But Zyuoh is good...
>>
It'll all be over soon. Just two more weeks.
>>
So is Over Time ever going to finish Type Tokujo?
>>
>>14724124
also it's the second part of the gokaiger crossover and hype as fuck this week
>>
>>14724116
And most of that screen time is spent trolling the heroes
>>
>Over-Time still playing "will we or won't we?" regarding Ex-Aid

I don't understand, why bother? The only series they skipped was Gaim and even then that was just a technicality.
>>
>>14724116
Why is she even there though? Why dont Takeru and the others get concerned with that?
>>
So ...
>Igor dies again saving Akari because "love"
That's creepy as fuck even if played for laughs
>Kanon is strong enough to hit 3 goons and destroy then
Nigga what?
>Makoto and Makoto fighting together
That was fucking rad
>Makoto dying but not really
This fucking double Makoto plot started nowhere and went nowhere
>Heroes beating the crap out of the gamaisters
Pretty fucking cool honestly

>Oh shit senpai you know I'm sorry fuck building the utopia my dad wanted cuz he loved me I'm good now let me get rid of this sentient beings oh shit they took me I need to get killed plz, well at least we connected am I right?
That was anticlimactic as fuck
>>
>>14724226

yyyyyyup. Still, better than Wizard.
>>
>Kanon can palmstrike Ganma

wat

>Igor has feelings for Akari

WAT
>>
>Alia joining on the hug

how
>>
Didn't Igors Eyecon already shatter. Shouldn't this of been his real body?
>>
>>14724333
Gyro's Eyecon shattered twice, too.
>>
I actually liked this episode. Love when everyone gets emotionally charged. Adel getting defeated by Takeru's HUG OF UNDERSTANDING from the first episodes then having to get killed off anyway was a bit weak, and the Great Eyezer being that stupid girl from those Youtube specials also felt a bit weak.

But, whatever. The final battle next episode. Get hype I guess guys. I was subconsciously moving my shoulders to the Ex-Aid OP preview.
>>
>>14724342
How the hell does that work?
>>
So like, Igor is just dead. Just like that?
How anticlimactic.
>>
>>14724333
>>14724342

They transform using an eyecon but they themselves are also eyecons. They weren't using their own eyecons to transform.

So yeah Igor's waking up in a pod right now.
>>
>>14724371
Oh so the first time was his Ganma armor. Ok, thanks anon.
>>
I have to admit, this whole scene was pretty cool.
>>
>>14724235
No
>>
Anyone know enough about the movie to fill in the details? Seems like it takes place either before this episode or at least before gramps transforms
>>
>>14724615
One of the episodes has an ending where he freaks out over the coming arrival of the movie's villain. I forget the stuff with Makoto's dad, but that ties into it too.
>>
>>14724669
I wonder if it explains the double Makoto thing. Fuck, it doesn't even look like it'll be explained after next episode.
>>
>>14724707
I thought they said that he was the pieces of himself getting burned away every time he used Deep Specter.
>>
>>14724707
They never explained what the belts were, why they were created, the creation of the eyecons, or any of that, did they?
>>
>>14724733
Edith created all of them. The whole "when you have fifteen Eyecons you can make a wish" thing was him purposefully obfuscating the truth, possibly because he didn't want to admit just how badly he'd fucked up when creating the Ganmeisers and partially because he was more of a self-serving asshole at the start of the show and grew a conscience over time.

The belt lets you use the Eyecons in what's presumably a more efficient manner than drawing on them without one like a few early Ganma did, and it also serves as an interface to communicate with the Great Eye without getting killed by it.

The Heroic Eyecons are a mixture of Ryu's summoning arts and Edith's Ganma nanomachine superscience. Fifteen of them would be enough to fend off the Ganmeisers and allow access to the Great Eye, but only once. After that the Ganmeisers would adapt to counter this strategy. Edith's original plan before Takeru died was to use the wish to fix the breakdown of the Ganma world.

Grateful and Deep, probably Necrom as well, are all Edith's various failed attempts to come up with something that can kill a Ganmeiser permanently. None of them were good enough to do the job.
>>
>>14724748
And the only Eyecon that could actually kill a Ganmaizer was one born of Takeru's will, which Eadith didn't account for at all.
>>
>>14724748
>summoning arts
What? Since when can Yellow Lion do hocus pocus summoning shit?
>>
>>14724707
The double Makotos were Adel's plan to revive the destroyed Ganmeisers by taking advantage of the fact that Deep Specter was basically a sixteenth Ganmeiser, with every fight letting the copies steal more of Makoto's power, so that the final copy effectively became a living backup drive. After he was done with that, the Ganmeisers started using the double for their own ends to gather more emotional data, which wound up working too well because the double ended up being exactly like the original in every way.
>>
>>14724753
He summons Musashi in damn near every flashback that he's in. Magic and science are both real in Ghost, it's just that a lot of the science is so advanced that it looks like magic. They established fairly early on that Ganma were made of nanomachine clouds. The only Eyecons born of magic rather than superscience are Mugen and probably Boost.
>>
>>14724226
>Makoto dying but not really
Too bad they don't have the ball to kill him off. But to be fair, they played safe this year and we won't have to deal with reviving dead secondary shit in the next cross over.
>>
Does Alain do anything cool this ep?
>>
>>14724985
He tried to be a Muslim but he's too human for it.
>>
>>14724116

So let me get this straight. The Gamna needed a human host to do whatever it is they're going to do in the next episode. They tried to do it with Adel and he got killed INSTANTLY. So the Gamna literally pulled a woman from their netmovie butts.

....WHY. WHY ANY OF THIS.

Still, better than Wizard.
>>
I need a webm of Deep Specters double kick.
>>
>>14724358
It was shit, and yet it was better than what I expected. It's weird.
>>
>>14724985
He was about to sacrifice himself and blow up the Necrom suit to kill Adel as well but he then didn't and had a nice little bout of despair acting cause he just couldn't kill his brother. He's pretty good.
>>
>>14725007
No, Ganmeisers lust after that big Great Eye.
>>
>>14724985
He beat Ash with a Blast Burn...
>>
>>14724358
That wasn't his real body though, so he shouldn't be dead.
>>
File: MakotoDoubleRiderKickNoSound.webm (3MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
MakotoDoubleRiderKickNoSound.webm
3MB, 768x432px
>>14725015
it was dope
>>
>>14724753
Remember the brown coat Musashi? It was shown in an episode right before Mugen's debut. That's the one Takeru's father summoned. He only got the red coat when the Eyecon was created and he was bond to it.
>>
>>14725409
>beating Ash
>cool
Kanon beat two thugs this episode, that´s cooler than beating Ash.
>>
>>14725122
Alain is fine as a character, but he´s a worse jobber than Baron and Baron at least shared drivers with other characters(indluding the MC).
He literally hasnt won anything important.
>>
>>14725411

You know he won't show up again though. He's effectively dead.
>>
I haven't watched this in a while why are there 2 Spectres now
>>
File: Let's Go Jojo 38.jpg (91KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Let's Go Jojo 38.jpg
91KB, 1366x768px
This show is so... bland. Remember Drive's end game?

>Chase's sacrifice
>Medic's redemption
>Mach killing his own father
>Drive and Heart having a team up and then fighting

Ghost has Makoto dying but not really and Takeru fighting with the POWER OF HUGS. Boring as fuck.

I feel bad for Ghost, because I really like the cast and some of the fight scenes are fucking AMAZING, but man... its just meh.
>>
>>14725540
>some of the fight scenes are fucking AMAZING
Such as?
>>
I'm still catching up from ep 30-something.

Is 48 not the last episode...?
>>
>>14725583
Ghost has 50 episodes. Episode 50 is crossover with Ex-Aid so the plot is over at episode 49.
>>
>I'm the bad guy and I'm going to take over the world hahaha !
>Remember Adel, you have a family who loved you !
>oh right...well I'll stop doing bad things now, forgive me my friends !
>>
File: MakotoFisticuffs.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
MakotoFisticuffs.webm
1MB, 640x360px
I'm not surprised Adel was redeemed but I'm surprised they still killed him.
>>
>>14725540

Drive's final battle with Sigma was shit but it didn't have to rely on it to sell the stakes of the finale because we still had Gou beating the shit out of Banno and Heart's final duel with Shinnosuke to deliver that emotional catharsis.

Ghost doesn't have any effective emotional arcs to rely on so we have to settle for catharsis of "watching a giant CGI shitfest" which isn't going to work.
>>
File: DeepSpecter48.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
DeepSpecter48.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
>>14725506
Flowers?
>>
File: WhoNeedsaRiderSuitToKillMooks.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
WhoNeedsaRiderSuitToKillMooks.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
File: SageIsNotTheMostUsefulFighter.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
SageIsNotTheMostUsefulFighter.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>14725506
>>14725639
No flowers for Igor, however Adel, Adonis, and the Kid Actors for Adel, Alain, Alia and Argos got them.
>>
File: AnotherDeep.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
AnotherDeep.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
File: SlapCentral.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
SlapCentral.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
File: AiDesuYo.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
AiDesuYo.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
File: DoubleRiderKickInStereo.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
DoubleRiderKickInStereo.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
>>14725558
The last fight with Gyro when Takeru used all of the Heroes at the same time, the first time Specter/Necrom/Ghost teamed up, etc... The fight coreography is top notch.
>>
File: HamperedByBeingYou.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
HamperedByBeingYou.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>14725558
Ex-Aid will have the same Action Director as Ghost so.
>>
>>14725651
So then he's not dead.
>>
>>14725651
Wasn't Edith a decent fighter when he was using Gamma Ultima? Why he suddenly start sucking now?
>>
>>
>>14725707
When he used Ebony Ultima he had an Eyecon body. He's effectively gotten the same power nerf Alain went through.
>>
File: GetAwayFromMe.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
GetAwayFromMe.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>
File: InfiniteAnger.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
InfiniteAnger.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
>>14725725
hate this rubber suit so much

it's like his face is in a hemorrhoid
he's a hemorrhoidmude
>>
File: InfinitelyAngrySunglasses.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
InfinitelyAngrySunglasses.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>
>>14725733
Only thing that annoys me about it is that upper row of silver isn't symmetrical
>>
File: YouAreMeAndIAmYou.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
YouAreMeAndIAmYou.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
File: FifteenVSFifteen.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
FifteenVSFifteen.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
File: ForcefulMemoryEntry.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ForcefulMemoryEntry.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
File: OP.jpg (349KB, 570x960px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
349KB, 570x960px
>Peachy and Ghost
>>
>>14725633
The Ganmeisers are like if someone took a look at how shalow and shitty Sigma was and thought to himself "We need nothing but that as our end game bosses!"
>>
File: Bodyjacking.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Bodyjacking.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
File: Infinite48.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Infinite48.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
File: BlockingItAll.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
BlockingItAll.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>
File: BreakOfSadness.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
BreakOfSadness.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>14725640
i can't get over Kanon palm thrust just fucking vanishing those mooks.
>>
>>14725716
Or this is just a show with shit writing and he's the shittiest character of them all.
>>
File: ExtraBossSummoned.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ExtraBossSummoned.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>14725842
>Onari facepalms, knowing how stupidly forced this is
>>
>>14725842
was she being adsorbed from the start or was she shielding the eye from the gammaister
>>
>>14725771
Out of all the characters in this show I'll miss the Heroic Eyecons most of all.

Also, why did they suddenly choose now to remember that ghost's can fly.
>>
File: I'mOut.gif (2MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
I'mOut.gif
2MB, 371x209px
>Kiva, Wizard, Ghost.
>That moment when Ghost has completed the Unholy Trinity of Truly Awful Rider series.
>>
>>14725692
>he doesn't know
>>
The problem with Adel's redemption is that it comes out of nowhere. If they had shown him struggling with his emotions up until now, it would've been more impactful and believable.

>>14724235
Which special is this?
>>
>>14725897
I think Aria reprimanding Him for 7 episodes sorta counts as "struggle." That alongside him beginning to take issue with the Ganmaizers and his hatred for Takeru's touchy-feely stuff.
>>
File: Feels Rinna.jpg (304KB, 1794x720px) Image search: [Google]
Feels Rinna.jpg
304KB, 1794x720px
>You will never be tenderly loved by mommy Reon
>You will never live happily ever after with big sis Reon

FML
>>
>>14725897
SHTZ net movies.
>>
>>14725854
Because they have budget now.
>>
>>14725897
He was shown struggling with his feelings, and the redemption was telegraphed for several episodes.

It's hard to care because he was a massive sperglord for several episodes, though.
>>
Makato's such a siscon that protecting her is enough to get him and his clone to work together after trying to kill each other before. That's great.
>>
Welp, this show is bullshit.
It's like a school kid during a math test shamelessly copying the answers from his less dumb classmates around him (the redeemable villain idea from Drive, the 'clone sacrifices itself to save original' thing Zyuohger just did) except he has not a single clue of how to get there (he doesn't even know what an equation is), so the end result is a jumbled mess of numbers and operation signs he remembered from the few times he wasn't asleep during class, in a very poor and attempt to look like a proper student that just falls flat on every level.
>>
>>14726395
as someone who has math TA experience this works as a description of ghost too well
>>
>>14726336
I thinks its hilarious how Mach was all "hey man, you should fuck my sister!" and Specter is "hey man, I should fuck my sister!"
>>
I hope next episode doesn't have Necrom and Specter fighting against the same two Ganmeizers that they've been fighting since episode 30. I'm eveng ok with them not doing anything next episode as long as they don't reuse those suits ever again.

Also Ex-Aid's OP sounds really weak, they better do insert songs.
>>
>>14725897
It doesnt come out of nowhere, we´ve seen Adel having daddy and mommy issues already.
The problem was that it was too sudden and took a very short time, but I dont know how that could be extended.
>>
Ghost is the biggest waste of Reon Kadena EVER.

What a shame.
>>
>>14726777
yeah, she should have been naked in at least 78% of her shots.
or at least a very tight one piece bikini.
and oiled.
>>
>>14726790
She only had one shot where she wasn't wearing that stupid shawl.
>>
>>14726395
Happens when you hire a main writer with little experience in writing toku and more experience in shitty j-dramas. Maybe if Hasegawa was the main writer shit would have been better.
>>
>>14725847
suit's good at least
>>
>>14724076
I was thinking it was Yurusen. Never clocked it was that stupid net series lassie.
>>
>>14726935
my would have been diamonds if that was yurusen human form
>>
>>14726935
What? No, why would Yurusen ever be important?
>>
>>14726948
The series does enough ass-pulls that having Gramps be there made me think "Did he try and use Yurusen as a go-between to talk to the Great Eye and shit got fucked up?"
>>
I'm probably expecting too much from the show for thinking the old guy having Dark Ghost was perfectly well explained in the movie, am I?
>>
>>14726967
The old guy made all the belts and Eyecons, he can pretty much do whatever he wants. That said:

>>14725707
He got his ass beat by Ryu and Musashi with a fucking Ultima. Edith was never a particularly strong fighter.
>>
>>14726967
Nevermind, I checked last week's episode again, he just found the Driver and the Eyecon laying on the fucking ground.
>>
what im gathering from this entire thread is that Gaim was the last good Kamen Rider
>>
>>14726980
>He got his ass beat by Ryu and Musashi with a fucking Ultima. Edith was never a particularly strong fighter.
supposedly he lost because he wasn't feeling it, he wasn't sure of what to do.

>>14726992
oh look is that guy who hates Drive.
>>
>>14726992
Drive was fine.
I miss the honking noises.
>>
>>14726992
some people liked drive overall
some people did not like gaim overall

w,ooo,fourze were all great with minimal problems, maybe they should have stuck with the number theme
>>
>>14727001
>5 wizard rings
>6 fruits
>7 cars
>8 heroes
>9 venereal diseases
could work
>>
>>14725847
>Forced
Anyone with a brain knew for a good while the Gamneisers were going to be the true final boss of the show.
>>
>>14725897
Adel's been all about the daddy issues from the start, and he spent most of the 40s getting increasingly unstable and irritable at the Ganmeisers as they started getting uppity. A big moment for him was when he absorbed Alia, he looked shocked at himself afterwards.

>>14725850
She was shielding the eye, I think.
>>
>>14726800
>>14726395
The main issue is that he hadn't written almost anything for Ghost ever since Deep Specter's debut. He wrote that pointless 2 parter with the bodyswitching and movie promo, and then these 3 final episodes (aside from the crosssover).

The plot in these episodes would have worked much better if it had gotten time to breath - like if Makoto's clone had started being developed from his first appearance, rather than just popping up for random battles and then disappearing only to repeat that scene over and over.

But the secondary writers were seemingly stuck just being forced to make the show drag on with minor foreshadowing, while the main writer left all the character stuff to his own 3 episodes.
>>
File: 1411919857323.gif (904KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1411919857323.gif
904KB, 240x240px
>>14725656
>>14725672
Those obviously fake "handprints" relly bug me. Why go through the trouble of painting a hand shape when you can just put paint on your hand and slap that shit right on, no pun intended.
>>
>>14727122
comical effect
>>
>>14725842
I knew this was coming, and yet I still hoped for a scene where Makoto stuck both Deep Specter Eyecons into his sword at once.
>>
>>14726957
well, you might be onto something, even if it might mount to nothing.

after all, the last time we saw yurusen she was dragging the sage like a potato sack out of the fight.
>>
>>14727043
But the way they went about it.

>HEY! REMEMBER THAT BITCH FROM THE NET MOVIES WHICH HAD HORRIBLE CANON?
>YEAH! WE'RE FUSING WITH HER AND NOTSHENRON
>>
>>14726395
>it's bad because muh trope
>>
>>14725863
The real victim are the amazing suit designs being wasted. Well before ghost fucked up the nice simple clean designs
>>
File: returntocelender.gif (991KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
returntocelender.gif
991KB, 500x281px
>>14725558
>>14725633

some episodes of ghost were directed by Sakamoto so those episodes usually had amazing fights in them.

if you don't know sakamoto (which I'm assuming you dont since I have to explain this to you) He worked on Megamax,Kyoryuger vs. Go-Busters, and Kamen Rider W A to Z. Just to name a few since it's like 5 am
>>
>>14726992
Its just 2 years. They are back to multi Rider format next series so things looking good.
>>
>>14726992
Gaim´s not that old so that doesnt sound that bad,many franchises had it worse.
But no, Drive was also good.
>>
>>14728045
Way to not understand what I was trying to say.
The problem wasn't that these things were pre-established tropes, it's that Ghost utterly failed to execute them right.
>>
>>14726948
I've been waiting this entire series for some big reveal about Yurusen.

I don't think I'm going to get one.
>>
>>14727392
>the last time we saw yurusen she was dragging the sage like a potato sack out of the fight
This and the fact that the next time we saw Edith he was looking up with horror at something floating (which Yurusen is the most likely candidate) made me as well think it was her
>>
>>14728780
Ghost didn't totally fumble everything. It certainly did a few things, and it's by no means a great show, but people labeling it one of the worst Rider shows ever made are being hyperbolic. It's clumsy, whereas the worst Rider endings are aggressively stupid.
>>
How powerful are Kanon's little hands?
>>
>>14730084
if she gets too excited during a handjob say goodbye to your dick.
That strong
>>
>>14730057
Which rider ending was worse
>>
>>14730088
Faiz, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade and Wizard all either had less satisfying buildup to the ending, a worse final boss, ridiculous character assassination of the lead Rider during the last act, or all of the above. Or in Kiva's case Neo-Fangires, papa. That's about half of Heisei.

OOO also had an extremely formulaic "Greed gets all nine cores, kill the Greed" structure to its last few episodes, but it's overall a somewhat better show than Ghost.
>>
>>14730084
Who would win in an arm wrestling match- Kanon or Hina?
>>
File: Hinarockthrowing.webm (2MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
Hinarockthrowing.webm
2MB, 768x432px
>>14730159
bro is not even a contest.
Hina lifted and ran with a giant boulder then threw it to a monster with enough force to stagger it.

Like Kanon is fucking dead.
>>
File: forgot_the_actual_throw.webm (3MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
forgot_the_actual_throw.webm
3MB, 768x432px
>>14730200
>>
>>14730117
>OOO also had an extremely formulaic "Greed gets all nine cores, kill the Greed" structure to its last few episodes, but it's overall a somewhat better show than Ghost.

But that was emotional, it was everything a greed could want but it caused them to want more and then there was poor Gamel

Ganmeisers don't do anything and they had all the time in the world to make them do SOMETHING
>>
>>14730215
I was always waiting for some kind of explanation for the ludicrous strength. Granted, it was my second Rider series after W, so I was clearly expecting too much from what is obviously a gag character.
>>
>>14730504
HIna is literally the best rider girl of the last 5 years.
>>
>>14725863
>All of them are supernatural themed Riders
>>
>>14730608
>All of them cowered out and had "LOL WE WERE SCIENCE ALL ALONG!" for at least SOMETHING
>>
it's weird

Ghost had all these episodes of padding and doing nothing yet somehow managed to have a problem of rushing things
>>
>>14730946
>it's actually anon made up shit
Poetry.
>>
>>14731112
This could have done with being split into two episodes, but not much more than that. Same with the clone thing, if they'd spent too long on it then it would have gotten stale in a real hurry.
>>
File: blacked.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
blacked.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>14726793
What a shame
>>
>>14731112
Until this redemption nonsense plot Adel made me think at the same time both "I still don't know much about this guy, need more info" and "fucking hell, I'm sick of seeing this guy's fucking face".
>>
>>14730215
The OOO monster designs were so weird in a cool way. Specially the hybrid ones.
>>
>>14731183
Someone make a version of this with a Brazzers logo.
>>
>>14730039
If thats true, i imagine its kinda a dual personality thing.

Yurusen/the eye girl(s?) know they are the same being and can switch between each other depending on the situation, but their personalities are completely different, possibly to throw off suspicions.
>>
>>14727033
But gamers don't have sex.
>>
File: 9.jpg (514KB, 507x861px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
514KB, 507x861px
>>14727001
But they did anon.
>>
>>14731112
>Ghost had all these episodes of padding and doing nothing yet somehow managed to have a problem of rushing things
The main writer, after Deep Specter's debut (episode 28) only wrote the body switching two parter to promote the movie and these last 3 episodes, aside from the final crossover one.

It's obvious that tons of developments were left to just his three episodes, while the others only could do some set up for them, resulting in this weird pacing, where the show became very slow, and the final arc was very long, but at the same time these last three episodes have many rushed moments and developments.

If he couldn't stick with the show and summer movie at the same time, they should have replaced him.
>>
>>14731160
>Same with the clone thing, if they'd spent too long on it then it would have gotten stale in a real hurry.
They spent too long on the clone though. What was rushed was him gaining human emotions, but everyone was tired of Specter randomly leaving to face him for a long time now.
>>
>>14735922
which makes me wonder, aren't switching main writers a thing? why didn't it happen
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/11229564

Yeah, obviously we needed a better writer.
>>
>>14731160
> if they'd spent too long on it then it would have gotten stale in a real hurry.
But it did, the only "development" on that plotline for many episodes was "Makoto faces Makoto and both do their finishers". It got stale the second time.
>>
>>14730117
>Or in Kiva's case Neo-Fangires, papa.
>he actually counts this as something bad and not in a memetic way

Seriously?
>>
File: 0ce.png (105KB, 430x403px) Image search: [Google]
0ce.png
105KB, 430x403px
I fell asleep while watching the penultimate episode of a current Kamen Rider show.

Nice job, Ghost. The trascan in my desktop will be happy to see you once this is all over
>>
>>14726948
Aokiyukifaggs blown the fuck out.
>>
>>14730117
I really have to agree on Faiz, I genuinely enjoyed the show even with the amount of misunderstandings that would make Mari Okada do a spit take, but the end was utterly nondescript.
>>
pretty bland resolution aside alain wanting to save his brother, but it did make me want a twin brother rider show
>>
>>14726935
Aren't their involvement just gonna muck up the continuity even more?
>>
Is ghost finally over.
>>
>>14745160

Sadly, yes.
Now we sit through Ex-shit.
>>
>>14745291
>hating Ex-Aid
kys
>>
>>14745314
>Liking Ex-aid
>>
File: Ghost's best scene.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost's best scene.webm
3MB, 640x360px
You know, if there's one thing I'm going to miss from Ghost it was the opening bit, the "My name is Tenkuuji Takeru. I was attacked and killed by a Ganma on my 18th birthday. I became Kamen Rider Ghost so I could gather the Heroic Eyecons and come back to life.". They had great music to accompany the summary of the last episode and Takeru did a nice job reading off the summary in general.

Music was also top notch, but dear lord why did they have to redeem both Igor and Adel? I get the idea is for kids that "No matter what someone does, you should look past that and try helping them" but he literally doesn't deserve the redemption. His daddy issues should not forgive the fact he slaughtered countless people for the hell of it and was planning on killing everyone in the human world anyway.
>>
>>14747636
>Music was also top notch, but dear lord why did they have to redeem both Igor and Adel? I get the idea is for kids that "No matter what someone does, you should look past that and try helping them" but he literally doesn't deserve the redemption. His daddy issues should not forgive the fact he slaughtered countless people for the hell of it and was planning on killing everyone in the human world anyway.

Sure they did the wrong things, but they were doing it for their nation. Don't we all do silly things for our nation?
>>
>>14747665
Except he basically killed and ignored everyone in his nation. He did everything for his own selfish wants and idea of a utopia while killing all who opposed him. Hell, even his top officers got their souls taken/overwritten.
>>
>>14747665
Their nation was absolute garbage though. There wasn't a single redeeming quality to being a Ganma living in Ganma World , hell even their immortally system was faulty.
>>
>>14747684
Well, according to the heroes, Adel did nothing wrong.
>>
>Makoto lives
FOR WHAT REASON.
>>
>>14748001
To sex his sister
>>
>>14748001
Because they already did the "rider dies prior to the final episode" shit with Drive and they didn't want to do that all over again.
>>
>>14747636

The OST is basically the best part of Ghost. Every track is top notch and each main character has a distinct style with memorable leitmotifs.
>>
>>14750415
>memorable
Not even close.
>>
Bumping until 49 comes up.
>>
>>14750376
>and they didn't want to do that all over again

They failed, the main rider is literally a ghost because he literally died.
>>
>>14754537
I mean with Chase.
>>
>>14750376
Ghost has ripped off of other series so much, including literally reusing footage from OOO, that "another rider series did it" is not really an excuse for anything.
>>
>>14750415
Speaking of Ghost's OST is it out yet? I need me some of that Mugen theme
>>
>>14754772
It's out. I'm sure there's a torrent on nyaa, but I've been using this:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWoxS8ID7mix-Z0tKYBMGpTedlpmKwFmO
>>
>>14754599
>literally reusing footage from OOO

Huh?
>>
>>14756504
Nobunaga episode reused footage from the OOO movie.
>>
>>14724044
Thanks.
>>
>>14747748
Nigga, I also don't like Ghost, but pay attention, they don't think he did nothing wrong, but at the same time, he was also Arain and Aria's brother so they are willing to put with his shit.
>>
>>14743477
How? We already knew their special and the KR1 movie were canon for months.
>>
>>14747748
They acknowledge he did everything wrong, and Takeru outright says even at the end that he's unforgivable for what he's done. He's still Alain's brother, so he gets mercy that he and they both know he doesn't deserve, because that's what you do for family.
>>
>>14743477
The only thing it mucks up is the Rider Eyecons not being used in the show itself, but the Iguana also disappeared.
>>
holy shit this thread is still alive???.

>how?
>>
>>14763203
Because you bumped it, dipshit.
>>
>>14763203
YOU FOOL! WE SHALL KEEP THIS ALIVE UNTIL GHOST ENDS!
>>
File: MFW MFCNT.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
MFW MFCNT.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>TFW 48 out lasted 49
>>
>>14727122
Because it would come off as all smudged and her hands would clearly have paint on them.
Painting them directly on looks like more an impact mark and not slamming paint across his face
>>
They brought up at the very end that Takeru couldn't eat while he was dead, they rarely brought that up in the middle of the show.
>>
>when you're about to die but your dad loves you too much
>>
>>14769098

Because I think they just straight up forgot that Takeru was an actual ghost half the time. He basically stopped using his abilities to turn invisible, phase through things, and float after the first handful of episodes.
>>
>tfw some Pink Floyd fan kept this thread alive for half a month
>>
>>14769157
He only uses it to spy on actual people though since ganma can see ghost and all. Also it's not just in early episodes, Takeru uses it a few times in 30s.
>>
Ghost is good
>>
>>14769840
I liked it for the most part, but the ending was shockingly rushed, somehow at the same time dragged out, ineffectual, and just plain bad. Unless I'm forgetting something, it's the first Kamen Rider ending I've seen that didn't make me cry like the little bitch I am.
>>
>>14769157
last time he went full ghost was around episode 31 or 32? when they were helping yoko and her dead dad.

also why is this thread still alive
>>
>>14772220
Because it's a ghost, much like its show.
>>
>>14772220
How can this thread die when it has MUGEN NO KANOUSEI?
>>
>It's just nipponese Matrix
meh.
>>
Yurusen was a cat?
>>
>>14776604
No she was a pussy
>>
>>14777000
>>14776604
A Yurusen is fine too
>>
>>14725640
>Kanon punches are stronger than base Ghost
fucking Kanon i swear.
Thread posts: 219
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.