[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nostalgic Fiction Gundam Beast Insects English Translated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: gundambeastinsects-1 Cover.jpg (991KB, 1703x2410px) Image search: [Google]
gundambeastinsects-1 Cover.jpg
991KB, 1703x2410px
Insects swarm the Earth!

And thus we have the next chapter in the Gundam Beast doujin artbook saga. As always a HUGE thanks goes to Nozaku for tackling the translation. True to its name, plenty of bug-themed MS to be found within, along with a couple of cool oddities. The Verminous Detachment trio are particularly badass here. And naturally, all of the MS within are piloted by delicious waifus. Without further ado, enjoy:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/z6036ubk4w94o4z/Gundam_Beast_Insects.rar

Links to my past uploads, including previous Gundam Beast books, can be found here: http://pastebin.com/97vpKLPX
>>
>>14723129
>more Beast

Oh goodness yes. I honestly love everything to do with these.
>>
Herp, there was a small error in the translation of the Arak Gundam's MS mode profile. The Mediafire link has been updated with the fixed version.

For those of you who already downloaded the gallery, just save this image http://ultraimg.com/images/2016/09/12/gDob.png and save it as: gundambeastinsects-31 Arak Gundam MS.png
>>
>nobody talking about fuggin insect Gundams
>>
>>14725019
It's more of a 'if I don't look at it, maybe I won't curl up and sob because it won't ever be animated' thing.
>>
>>14725019
I'm still getting over a blade liger that turns into a gundam
>>
>>14725019
I expect to have some free time next month and intend to totally mark out over these things then along with Gaia Gear audio and whatever Gundam novel they made those comics of.
>>
Aww man. Since Ebract looks to borrow from Reborns, and Dybile from V2, I'd figured the V-Heat blades would be crazier shit than just "super oscillating heat swords". What does that even mean?
>>
Thank you guys as always. You're the best.
>>
>>14725755
It means the blades vibrate at a high frequency when cutting a target. Common sci-fi fluff.
>>
>>14723129
I love you anon
>>
File: Om-lu04g2-beast.jpg (121KB, 917x532px) Image search: [Google]
Om-lu04g2-beast.jpg
121KB, 917x532px
>>14725813
And the slots on the back of Dybile's swords? Thrusters? Pop-out saws? Weight-saving empty space? How do the discs even get out from between the torso and shoulders, hinges?

Cursed Kuramochi, always being such a tease...
>>
>>14726125
I assume the yellow parts on the swords are the actual heat blades. The "empty slots" inside the mandibles/swords might be vents to discharge excess heat generated by the blades themselves. Not sure what you're asking regarding the "discs".
>>
File: discs.png (437KB, 641x710px) Image search: [Google]
discs.png
437KB, 641x710px
>>14726156
These.
>>
kek at the crab and spider having swords for legs
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.