[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Char's Counterattack 2: Electric Boogaloo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: u3894.jpg (2MB, 4146x2615px) Image search: [Google]
u3894.jpg
2MB, 4146x2615px
I know it's unlikely (if not impossible, thanks to Unicorn), but let's say Sunrise took advantage of CCA's vague ending and brought back Char and Amuro one last time.

How would you bring their story to a close?
>>
Char and Amuro deploy their space parachutes and land off the coast of Hong Kong.

After some initial tension, they talk out their problems without any access to weapons or mobile suits, and start a noodle shop that doubles as a detective agency by night.

Really though CCA was a fitting end.
>>
>>14721195
And they ride a red Testarossa
>>
>>14721591
How do you buy a ferrari in hong kong on noodle shop owner money?
>>
File: threesomes with lalah.png (113KB, 590x248px) Image search: [Google]
threesomes with lalah.png
113KB, 590x248px
>>14721178
They finally resolve their tensions for each other with zero G hate sex in the cockpit of a Jegan. Lalah's ghost comes in later for a Newtype threesome.
>>
>>14721604
Credit or hijacking
>>
>>14721591
>>14721604
Make mad dosh from the detective agency.
Ghost Lalah guides them to useful items.
Sell scrap from their trashed mobile suits, if the wreckage happened to fall with them.
Amuro builds a Ferrari from the scrap of their mobile suits.
Bright secretly funnels money to Amuro [spoilers]from Hathaway's college fund.[/spoiler]
>>
>>14721621
>Amuro builds a Ferrari from the scrap of their mobile suits
>512 TR with a psycoframe

Fund it
>>
Char's Noodle Counter Shack
>>
>>14721195
>Kai is a regular customer
>Mineva brings Banana over regularly
>Bright rants about his problems over his noodles
>>
Why not just remake CCA with the Beltorchicas Children plot so we can funnel into Hathaway's Flash
>>
>>14721695
Who are the staff? I mean servers and whatnot
>>
>>14721760
Because, unless there are a lot of new models to release, remakes won't be on Sunrise's mind. This might not have been entirely true in the past, but given low viewership and the decline of interest in mecha as a genre, these days a show has to be an incredibly viable vessel for the plamo.
Look at the sheer amount of plastic IBO has produced, with the second season having even MORE kits planned than we got for the first one.
If there aren't at least 20 brand new kits (or 5 new molds with 2 - 5 variations each ala IBO), then I doubt Sunrise would even consider Beltorchika's Children or remake of CCA with its plot.
>>
File: laura.jpg (68KB, 491x600px) Image search: [Google]
laura.jpg
68KB, 491x600px
>>14721612

I am starting to suspect Tomino might be a closet homo
>>
>>14721857
More like Tomino knows his audience
>>
>>14721612

That certainly explains "Amuroo~ I'm about to do something wicked~" and their little roll in the field.
>>
>>14721630
"This TR isn't just for show!"
>>
>>14722279

He did just give an interview about the importance of fangirls.
>>
>>14721195
I'd watch it. Noodle Suit Gundam.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.