[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you fucking kidding me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12

File: CsBmYWFUkAAZ6NW.jpg (43KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
CsBmYWFUkAAZ6NW.jpg
43KB, 800x450px
>通称”神コーン”。覚醒の更に向こう側へ到達したバナージがユニコーンと同化し”ユニコーンガンダム”という新たな生命体と成り果てた姿。そのコクピットの中にバナージの肉体は既に”無い” #ガンダムUC
>

Known as "God corn". Banagher awakening even reached to the other side reduced to beggary and unicorns and assimilate "Unicorn" a new life form. The cockpit in banagher's body already "there"

Saw this on my twitter recently. Is this really the official explanation for this?
>>
That comment is incomprehensible, but Banagher became the first "true" Newtype, if that's what you mean.
>>
>>14720932
>first "true" Newtype
Not Lalah, Amuro and Char? What the fuck happened to all those dead newtypes then.
>>
>>14720932
How could Banana be the first true newtype if Judau was already the first Newtype2?
>>
>>14720942
"defective" newtype
>>
>>14720944
He went even further beyond.
>>
>>14720944
Wasn't just that an early draft of ZZ, and not the final product? The one with Manbearping?
>>
The Newtype concept has to be the worst part of Gundam
>>
>>14720911
He went NewtypeGodSuperNewtype
>>
>>14720942
They ascended, but had to have their physical form destroyed to do it. Banana ascended while still being alive, became one with the unicorn and space magic, and was able to return to his human body afterwards.

Basically the others had to die to become newtype ghosts and as ghosts they basically can't do much, he did it on his own and got god powers.
>>
>>14720942
>>14720944
If you watch episode EX, Cardeas describes Amuro, Char, Judau, etc, as "beings on the cusp of evolution" which kinda implies that when Banagher goes ghost to stop the colony laser he became a true Newtype.
>>
File: 1471633971891.jpg (64KB, 402x390px) Image search: [Google]
1471633971891.jpg
64KB, 402x390px
>God Corn
>>
>>14720963
Too bad he still can't prevent F91 or Victory from happening. What's the point of having god powers at all?
>>
>>14720965
but the ZZ intro clearly shows man evolving from monkey to Amuro to Kamille to Judau.
Evolution is an ongoing process. Even if Banana went further than Judau, that just makes him the first Newtype3, it doesn't reduce Amuro and Kamille to not being true newtypes.
>>
>>14720953
I really liked what I had thought Newtypes would be while halfway through First Gundam. I thought they would "merely" be humans with excellent intuition. Highly empathetic, not in a psychic sense but just high emotional intelligence, good at putting themselves in others' shoes. Good at recognizing patterns in enemy movements by perceiving micro-scale "tells" in maneuvers, and excellent three-dimensional spatial reasoning and situational awareness.

I was alright when it turned out to be a 2001/Childhood's End deal, and enjoyed the trippy light shows after my disappointment wore out. But with each new installment, I was more disappointed.

In Zeta, they treated the post-death Newtype consciousnesses as if they were literal ghosts, and the show didn't prepare me for the fact that the Zeta Gundam had some feature that ran on Newtype ghosts. Then in CCA, Newtypes can move asteroids. But I was already disappointed in First Gundam, so I could handle the subsequent disappointments.
>>
>>14720965
>None of the previous UC protags were 'true' Newtypes
>Only super special Gary Stu Self Insert MC Banana could become the True Ultimate Newtype

To think there are people who say with a straight face that Unicorn isn't SEED level fanfic bullshit.
>>
>>14720966
Reminds me of that SCP with the last worshiper of a stupid corn god who tried to forcibly rapture all his followers.
>>
File: ascended god corn gundam.jpg (65KB, 400x348px) Image search: [Google]
ascended god corn gundam.jpg
65KB, 400x348px
So what happens if he ever goes even further beyond into SSJ3 newtype?

You don't stop the process of evolutioneven if he's ascended past all previous newtypes
>>
File: opage069.jpg (301KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
opage069.jpg
301KB, 728x1092px
>>14720953
It's more them being put into the hands of people who completely miss the point of what they're supposed to be.
>>
>>14720979
Banana doesn't even deserve the credit, it's the Unicorn itself. Compare what Amuro did with a comparatively small amount of psycoframe at Axis Shock to what Banana and Riddhe did with two MS chock full of the stuff.
Then compare that to what Kamille and Judau did without any psycoframe at all.
>>
File: CsBmZzcVYAALn7R.jpg (82KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
CsBmZzcVYAALn7R.jpg
82KB, 450x800px
>>14720911
>>
File: CsBmaxtVIAA397h.jpg (98KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
CsBmaxtVIAA397h.jpg
98KB, 450x800px
>>14721024
>>
>>14721019
That's not how evolution works either though. DOME from gundam X put it the best, even if it's not UC.
>>
I swear the fucking unicorn horn v-fins get longer with every new picture i see of this thing
>>
>>14720911
Basically his mind or spirit became one with the Unicorn through the psycoframe and the result is an immortal, sentient machine that has complete control over its psycoframe and the magic that comes with it, like shutting down minovsky reactions (hence the handwave shutting down the GR's MSs' reactors).

>>14721022
Amuro didn't even do that. The implication of the composition (showing the army and the Earth) was that it was humanity's will that saved them. The entire ending of CCA only fits the theme if it was humanity, because the point of the movie is to show the potential that humanity has even without "evolving" into newtypes. The Axis miracle is a demonstration of all the things humans are capable of, their potential that Amuro believed in. It's a defining moment in UC's history because it contrasts completely against the cynical tone of the timeline. It's the reason why we're supposed to believe that - after Z, ZZ, Victory, and especially Turn A - humans shouldn't just die off because they fuck up so grandly all the time.
>>
>>14721031
I don't think that page is saying they evolved. It's just saying any human can be a newtype, it's just a result of a human living a certain way in a certain environment, exactly like the old farmer on Earth can walk several kilometers apparently. It's only seen as an evolution by people who can't believe a human can do such a thing
>>
What a load of crap.
>>
What a load of crop.
>>
>>14721031
DOME says that "newtype" is just a new word for something that was always there. Not only is it not the next stage of human evolution, it's not remotely new, it's just always been rare.
>>
>>14721028
I don't read moon runes
>>
File: Agrippa_Maintainer.png (2MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Agrippa_Maintainer.png
2MB, 1440x1080px
>>14721235
It says you're a savage who can't control his violent instincts.
>>
>>14721049
Amuro was the conduit that channeled the will of humanity and the psycoframe reflected his own power. He was the focal point because he believed in it and became a reflection of it.

Amuro almost literally did everything Banagher did but on a grander scale. Even his super duper "disable everyone" happened first in CCA when first major newtype shocks hits everyone and pushes them out to safety.

The difference is that Banagher had a bunch of newtype ghosts around to tell him to go back right at the moment he was about to actually go beyond the time.
>>
>>14720979

To think that there are people who think Unicorn using one of Tomino's ideas for ZZ in a show heavily built on UC references isn't UC.
>>
>>14720911
>神コーン
>Khorne translates to コーン as well
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
>>
Riddhe became new type in the end right?
>>
>>14720959
Newtype Rose Banagher when?
>>
Actually the time travel scene that banana had with frontal is similar to the one from the original gundam series that is when Lalah and Amuro both saw time, flashy lights, the planets and the future but not to the end of time
>>
>>14720976
The OP also showed Char

>>14720975
Not preventing that.
>>
File: newtypes.png (439KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
newtypes.png
439KB, 720x480px
>>14721453
HURRRRRR UNICOWN IS FWAN FWICTION WAHHHHHH
>>
>>14720976
>Evolution is an ongoing process.
That's true, but evolution is not ascension, its just a process of survival. That's why the term "devolution" is a made-up word; you don't "devolve" into a lower organism, because evolution doesn't have tiers. Whether you lose something or gain something doesn't matter; what matters is which adaptability allows you to survive longest.
>>
>>14720911
I've been reading Susano-oh by Go Nagai, and I'm starting to believe that everyone's a newtype from the start and they all need to be in the right condition/circumstance for their spirits to amplify to the point that it affects the material plane alone. What happened is that Banagher's spirit intensified to the point that it overloaded the Unicorn's PsycoFrame, which, in turn, allow him to have total control over all electrical/mechanical devices throughout the entire planet and the colonies around it.

I should note that Banagner was going to abandon his body, only to come back to be with Mineva.
>>
>>14720975
Not like he cares; he's doing it for the sake of the Zeon Princess.
>>
Banagher is as bad as Kira 'Jesus' Yamato, hell he goes a step further in ACTUALLY becoming a 'god' with his bullshit.
>>
God Corn vs. Hyper Oats when?
>>
>>14723539
Japanese treats their dead heroes as gods.
They all goes to heaven when died in battle.
>>
File: 1469281290239.jpg (38KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
1469281290239.jpg
38KB, 640x370px
>>14720911
>God corn
>>
>>14720911
What we really want to know is, how does this god corn taste? Is it so beyond the level of a normal human that only the most powerful of newtypes can comprehend its robust flavor? Maybe they can at least digest the niacin?
>>
>>14720911
>"God corn"
I just want to die right here.
>>
wtf I love unicorn nao
>>
>>14720942
They died, but Banagher survived the experience became Newtype Buddha, I guess?

His efforts at UNDERSTANDING paid divides.
>>
>>14720911
So what does this mean for Banana?
>>
Kamicorn Gundam
>>
>>14723430
>I should note that Banagner was going to abandon his body, only to come back to be with Mineva.
Pussy>becoming Space Buddha

All is normal in the universe
>>
>>14725143
just like Space Dandy
>>
File: 1225238392357.png (6KB, 415x193px) Image search: [Google]
1225238392357.png
6KB, 415x193px
>>14723671
>>
>>14720942
I can't be bothered to reply to all the retards spouting bullshit replying to you so I'm just going to say read the goddamned UC pastebin with the interviews. Banana wasn't the first and Amuro and Char never died. They ascended but the cockpits of the Nu and Sazabi were completely unscratched, just empty. They fucking made Frontal with the residue of Char's soul, the regrets he left behind when ascending.
>>
>>14720911
wait, did they change Unicorn in the television broadcast?
>>
>>14725143
Who in our reality would give that up? Thee benefits are immense.
>>
>>14725414
now God Corn arrives and offers Banana a chance to be food gods
>>
how will unicorn fans ever recover from this? ahahahahahaha
>>
>>14726315
>Be unigod
>surrounded by newtype pootang
>can't get any of it because you can't grow a psycoframe dick

>even if you did you probably transcended human pussy and desire to fuck celestial bodies if not time itself, an ambition so immense as to be not worth it in favor of getting your dick wet the normal way
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.