[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zeon wank thread. There seems to be animosity regarding this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: Zeon.jpg (571KB, 1280x918px) Image search: [Google]
Zeon.jpg
571KB, 1280x918px
Zeon wank thread.

There seems to be animosity regarding this faction because its /pol/ connection, so let's have it here.

To this date, Gihren Zabi's Zeon remains the most ideological consistent and strongest Zeon, Harman and Char Zeon were lesser and Char was a maximum retard in CCA.
>>
File: zbLoe.jpg (63KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
zbLoe.jpg
63KB, 480x320px
fuck zeon
>>
>>14719065
Ah yes, the guy who stole and used Zeon mobile suits.
>>
>>14719079
They're the best part about Zeon though.
>>
>>14719098
Not really, Zeonic MS while individuals are good, are not cheap to make, and one of the good cases where Zeon lost the war.

Then again they could have made 100 zakus for every little shitty wunderwaffen they made.

Zeon would be a shitload more successful if they didn't make mech, put just focus on making tanks and fighters instead.
>>
Zeon has space superiority but did not utilize it well.

Instead of just shelling Earth non-stop with space rocks, fuckers are dumb enough to land on Earth.
>>
>>14719136
It's the MAs that really ate the budget desu not the MS.

Also wunderwaffens were the shit, only redeemable part of zeon.
>>
>>14719162
The wunderwaffen were shit though.

I don't know if you are talking about it from a cool toy perspective, or from a war time logistics perspective.
>>
>>14719079
Next you'll say the Nemo is a GM.
>>
File: Rms-106.jpg (709KB, 1272x2121px) Image search: [Google]
Rms-106.jpg
709KB, 1272x2121px
>>14719168
But this is a Zaku.
>>
>>14719174
That's a HiZack dummy.
>>
>>14719187
That's a Zaku variant made by dirty Feddies.
>>
File: physalis.jpg (182KB, 1024x768px)
physalis.jpg
182KB, 1024x768px
>>14719079
>implying zeeks don't steal mobile suits.

DELUSION
>>
>>14719192
Then why isn't it called Federation Zaku then? Check mate. Or are you saying Zeon doesn't know how to say Zack and, in their infinite inability, accidentally called it Zaku and the Federation had to correct their erroneous pronunciation?
>>
>>14719167
Cool from a neat thing perspective not logistics.

If I gave a shit about logistics and war time economy I wouldn't be saying they were cool. I just like neat things even if they fail, look at the naxi wunderwaffens that drained resources and went nowhere mostly. Not the best choice but they were neat.
>>
>>14719136
Zeon couldn't make either for shit though. The Magella Attack was more of a giant, overdesigned assault gun than a tank, and the Dopp was pure shit. Apparently living in space for several generations makes you forget how airplanes work.
>>
>>14719210
Exactly, that's why despite being innovative, they were a bad choice under war time economy.
>>
>>14719195
> Didn't even bother converting it to a monoeye.
Zeeks are such filthy scum. This is why Full Frontal spent most of Unicorn orchestrating the deaths of Zeon loyalists.
>>
>>14719215
Well, I cannot make excuses for those.

Federation's tank having 2 guns was retarded.

The Magella attack in 0079 is straight out of a robot cartoon, not meant to be taken seriously at all.

And the Dopp is a fucking bird.

So yeah, unfortunately, I think the only way to fix is Zeon military is by taken it out of the fact it's meant to be an evil military in a cartoon.
>>
>>14719241
Full Frontal was a fucking Char clone so no surprise there. Char always intentionally sabotages Zeon.

If only Gihren has a clone or some descendant who actually succeeds his idea.

Even Delaz remains a good goon, not an ideological leader.
>>
>>14719286
Glemy
>>
>>14719294
I haven't watched ZZ, in what way?

I mean, he clones Puru, which is a good plan considering Zeon always lacks good pilots, but what else?
>>
>>14719317
At one point Glemmy claims to be a clone of Gihren.
He's probably being figurative, or just lyiing, because he looks nothing like him.
>>
>>14719153
They made the mistake of signing a treaty saying they'd stop doing that back when they thought they had the war already won. Not sure why they kept to it, though.
>>
>>14719525
Plothole.

I mean, even in real life, the Allies have never stopped attacking the Nazis until they unconditionally surrendered. And Hitler himself would sue for peace, but never stop any attacks when the war is on.
>>
File: MG-Gouf-030.jpg (101KB, 700x463px)
MG-Gouf-030.jpg
101KB, 700x463px
Is this a Zaku?
>>
>>14719568
I believe that's a Goof.
>>
>>14719525

Presumably because if they kept using WMD's the Feds would respond in kind and they'd wipe each other out. All the Feds had to do was nuke all the colonies. Terrible, but if it came down to it, that's what they'd do.

Even Gihren knew better than to do something that would at best end with him ruling a pile of ashes, and at worst get him blown up.
>>
File: Gouf is here.jpg (230KB, 1920x1200px)
Gouf is here.jpg
230KB, 1920x1200px
>>14719568
Blue zaku is the best zaku.
>>
>>14719687
Except nukes in space are easier to be intercepted than nukes on Earth.

This is a huge point actually, Zeon can effectively loop nukes and space rocks on Earth without restraints because Earth is a big, stationary target, while the Feddies firing off nukes from Earth targeting the colonies would be very difficult.
>>
>>14719717
actually I think it would be a ligistical nightmare for either side as both earth and the colonies are moving constantly zeon has to use rentry capible nuke to fire from space if rocks are used now they have to aim rocks properly Earth now has to get nukes that can escape gravity and not instantly get shot down putting yet more debris into orbit making it harder to get anything into space.

That raises a question with all the fighting they do so close to the earth the Satilites all over in orbit must make getting craft into space a bitch.
>>
>>14719922
It is always easier to calculate Earth's trajectory since it is a bigger target and has no thrusters unlike the colonies.

Zeon also has the initiative, if they nuke/rock drop all the Federation bases, they would kill the majority of nukes the Feddies have.

So Zeon can just camp on space shelling Earth while invading/allying with other colonies.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.