[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 20090427_599683.jpg (130KB, 472x663px) Image search: [Google]
20090427_599683.jpg
130KB, 472x663px
OVA or series?
Also, should I watch the late UC series first or can I just jump on it after Char's Counterattack?
>>
>>14718648
The series is just the OVA with an opening, recap, and ending every 16-18 minutes of material.
>>
>>14718657
What, really? I heard that the series had new material that expanded on the OVA.
Also, has the Novel ever been translated?
>>
>>14718657
That said the recap is rather helpful and the opening is catchy as fuck.

It's essentially Unicorn for people who need Unicorn spelled out for them.
>>
>>14718648
Today was the last episode of the anime and I'm still waiting for that new 30min of animation they promised

They cut every ova in 3 episodes they only new thing are the OP and ED which are made from footage and are full of spoilers

tl;dr its the same
>>
>>14718683
Are there people stupid enough to need unicorn spelled out for them.

Don't answer that I shouldn't be surprised it's just I expect nothing and am still disappointed by people.
>>
why the fuck didn't we get more footage

it ended the same way the ova did what was the point of this, I mean we got more information and motifs or whatever but where's my fucking understanding

SUNRISEEE
>>
>>14719267
>30min of animation they promised

Did they really? Source? All I heard was new OPs and EDs.
>>
>>14719318
Have you been to the average Unicorn thread here?
>>
File: 1440641564352.jpg (10KB, 181x182px)
1440641564352.jpg
10KB, 181x182px
>>14719267
Anon, did you know that if you add up all the openings you get more or less 30 minutes of animation?
:^)
>>
>>14719318
M8, we still have people screaming that this was Zeon wank when all 7 OVA spent their time showing how wrong and crazy the Zeon Remnants were. /m/ has been getting dumber as we get more and more /v/ermings here
>>
>>14719377
/v/ermins actually like Zeon.

it's just /m/.

We are getting nearly to communists level with all the REVISINISM, EVERYTHING IS REVISIONISM here.
>>
>>14718683
What needed to be spelled out for people in unicorn? I don't remember anything requiring me to think.
>>
>>14719377
>>14719386

>light of spacenoid
>muh rape
>just letting off steam
>it was a holiday
>spacenoid affirmative action
>100 year old conspiracy
>>
>>14719617
I would have you know that Zeon actually survived into even Gaia Gear with the Z Organization.

Zeon never dies!
>>
>>14719617
I honestly don't know if you're saying it really was zeon wank or not, the "light of spacenoids" tells them to fuck off and takes their trump card and makes it public to everyone instead of a barganing chip, also the whole rape thing with Angelo was because of his family who were zeeks I think and the one who went down on Marida were from bumfuck colonies controlled by zeeks too
>>
File: 1429397827938.jpg (139KB, 474x726px) Image search: [Google]
1429397827938.jpg
139KB, 474x726px
>>14719632
>survived
>implying they're the same
They just took an old name and used it until Afranchi took over and they changed it to Metatron.
>>
>>14719417
A lot of people mistake Unicorn's purpose to be contradicted by the fact that there were still wars after it, but that wasn't the point.
Unicorn served as the end of the Zeonic movement and hatred between earth and spacenoids.
Every UC war fought after was for vastly different reasons.
There's more I could say about it but it's 1:00am
>>
>>14719386
>>14719417
You two should form a suicide pact, worthless trash.
>>
Help out a clueless anon here. The perfect newtype Banana was going to become before coming back, was that dying and crossing the rainbow? Transcending his physical form?

Also, was the ending song's animation new?
>>
>>14723122
Given everything that was happening he and the unicorn or at least the psychoframe would become something else altogether, he would stop being human or even thinking like a human since he would be able to see beyond the time so when he did comeback he wasn't the true newtype anymore, probably something inbetween
>>
>>14723141
So the Kishwar Haderach? I would not mind having one leading my government.
>>
I don't know why, but I actually enjoyed the ending. It was silly. It did not matter in the long run. But it was fun.
>>
>>14723148
Well that'd be him in the Unicorn, but outside of it he'd probably revive the Vist foundation as an anti war charity or some shit.
>>
>>14723148
Something like that wouldn't work, newtypes want to connect with other people, the ultimate for for a newtype society would probably be a hivemind of sorts and humanity really doesn't work like that.

The most a being like that could do was to observe from a outside perspective
>>
Is Minerva Zabi a new type? Can Banana hear anyone calling out to him or is it just new type to new type communication?

>>14723156
And still would not end up with Audrie.
>>
>>14723165
So Char was right? You either force everyone to awaken their new type potential or you ship them off the Jupiter?
>>
So why is Full Frontal in the anime so fundamentally different from the one in the novels?
>>
>>14723182
No, Char is still wrong, since he believed that humanity HAD to become newtypes or else die, which is as alienating a belief as any other radicalized movement. Zeon Deikun preached that newtypes would be able to connect to other people better, but in the end the two most prominent newtypes of the early UC died at each other's throats, unable to truly understand each other. Char put so much emphasis on the importance of psychic powers that he completely disregarded the human part in the process.

Take Amuro and Lalah or Kamille and Four, or hell, even Banana and Mineva. In each instance one of the pairs met the other once (or not even) and became instantly devoted to the other, regardless of the actual human consequences involved with declaring your undying loyalty to a complete stranger. Banana got off lucky in that Mineva eventually decided to use him as an out. Amuro and Kamille didn't.
>>
>>14719267
>this Steins;Gate-like still image
Fuck me hard, Unicorn
>>
>>14719335
>we got more information and motifs or whatever
We got nothing.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.