[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friday Chill Out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1473304783824.png (2MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1473304783824.png
2MB, 1000x1500px
Hey /m/ its Friday again. What are you watching building and drinking tonight?

As for me i'm going to Start War in the Pocket. Drinking irish coffee and still working on my 1/400 Eva Kit.
>>
Woke up sick today, just drinking water/lemon/honey and watching FMP Fumoffu.
>>
>>14716591
Drinking milk, watching Giant Gorg.
Not building anything yet as I need some sandpaper, but I'm working on a Gouf Revive.
>>
File: img4f12988azik4zj.jpg (139KB, 1267x859px) Image search: [Google]
img4f12988azik4zj.jpg
139KB, 1267x859px
>>14716591
>>14716591
I'm getting caught up on last week's Dougram and stuff.
Listening to some the local college station for wubwub noises and other stuff. At the moment it's some chiptune dark reggae wubwub something or other I dunno.
I got busy during Labor Day weekend and forgot to change them out.
Snacking on some Alpenkrauter Potato Sticks (like American potato sticks but with magic German flavors) from Aldi and water, just finished some of their rum cake and milk.

Next build project will be augmenting my kitbash standing desk with a fifth leg for extra support.
>>
>>14716591
>watching
Not /m/, but I've been watching Twelve Kingdoms. Really good shit. One of the best series I've watched in awhile.

Thinking of starting Yamato 2199, since I've been meaning to get more into Yamato outside of the stray episodes of Star Blazers I've seen. Helps it's popping up in SRW pretty soon.

>drinking
Water and Pepsi while playing Neptunia on my Vita.
>>
File: ss+(2016-09-09+at+07.54.10).jpg (46KB, 678x427px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-09-09+at+07.54.10).jpg
46KB, 678x427px
>>14716591
Watching A New Translation.

Did Kamille ever tell Fa he was over there kissing four?
>>
Watching:Latest episode of Kuromukuro, then MST3K on youtube

Building: Tinkering around with HG Barbatos, trying to find a combination of the 6th Form and the original release I like. Thinking of settling on the form Mika used when he killed Carta, only with the katana. Fucking hate that white chest.

Drinking: Miller Genuine Draft
>>
File: 253950.jpg (208KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
253950.jpg
208KB, 1024x768px
>>14716591
Now watching Planetes after reading throught the manga. Pretty good shit.

While going throught the paint scheme of my Kampfer, either go full desert storm or the original dark blue.

While drinking lots of Bandreks.
>>
>>14716591
Gigantic formula.
>>
>>14716591
>watching

Kuromukuro and Active Raid.
I have been a NEET for 1 year and focus is on getting a job ASAP, hence only watching ongoing stuff.
Don't want to pickup anything but I am having deliberations whether to watch IBO s2 or not, for the ride.
>>
>>14716591
Binged Ghost in the Shell Arise.
Seriously considering buying the Logicoma kit.
>>
>>14716591
drinking some High Life while watching the Sacrifice of Angels arc in DS9

should be going to bed, but fuck it im only a security guard
>>
Watching Zeta for the first time. Ep 20-29 were fucking boring as hell but everything after that has been pretty great so far. On ep 37.

Gonna be top coating my rx-78 mg tomorrow, assembling zeta rg atm.
>>
>>14717405
For a while, I've dreamed of having a full Fuchi/Tachi/Uchi/Logi/koma set, each of the same scale. A Fuchikoma, multiple Tachikoma including the "custom" ones like the construction one, an Uchikoma, and a Logicoma. But when I look up models of the original manga Fuchikoma, they somehow just don't look like how I remembered them. Maybe because I can only see them in a manga so I don't create a firm mental image of them.

Does anyone know of perfect Fuchikoma models/kits?
>>
>>14717415
>drinking some High Life while watching the Sacrifice of Angels arc in DS9
noice
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.