[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you hype for Time Bokan 24?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: timebokan_visual.png.jpg (154KB, 640x750px) Image search: [Google]
timebokan_visual.png.jpg
154KB, 640x750px
Are you hype for Time Bokan 24?
>>
>>14715050
"Main characters are us!!"

I wonder when they did actually stop even trying to pass the Good Guys as the main characters?
>>
>>14715050
The toys look cute
>>
>>14715106
It was pretty much Yatterman, if not by the end of Time Bokan. Nobody cared about the main characters because the villains were funny. Same as Pokemon. Only little kids give a shit about Ash and his Pokemon journey, everyone else wants to see Team Rocket.
>>
>>14715050
How could someone get hyped after that soft, wet fart that was the last series?
Just let it rest in peace.
>>
I love the fact the bad guys work for a company that makes history books.
>>
>>14715149
That makes sense when I saw goldran I didn't give a shit about the shotas and just wanted Walter to get more screentime.
>>
>>14715175
At the very least, this probably won't have any half-assed edginess.
>>
>>14715149
It helps that the villains are like what happens when you mash Boris & Natasha, Snidely Whiplash, Dick Dastardly & Muttley, and Cruella De Vil + her cronies at the same time.

>>14715175
Because the guy directing this did the first Jewelpet series that was completely loony. If nothing else, one has to wonder if his take on Time Bokan will have similar results.
>>
>>14715244
How about Dan Backslide
>>
>>14715263
Oh yeah, forgot about him, thanks. Granted, none of the others are known for drinking.
>>
>>14715217
>>14715244
Well, then we can just wait in hope.
but its pretty far from getting hype
>>
>>14715050
No. I will be hyped if a subbing project is announced though
>>
>>14715244

Tatsunoko Productions cites Hana Barbera cartoons as their main inspiration, which is why Doronjo and her crew act like that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.