[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newtype anime award 2015-2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: 1473424140773.jpg (1MB, 1239x3045px) Image search: [Google]
1473424140773.jpg
1MB, 1239x3045px
Thought?

>Award for TV broadcast works
1) Macross Δ
2) Kabaneri of the Iron fortress
3) Bungou Stray Dogs
4) High school Fleet
5) Osomatsu-San

>Character Award (Male)
1) Ikoma (Kabaneri of the iron fortress)
2) Natsuki Subaru(Re:Zero)
3) Kotarou Tennouji(Rewrite)
4) Koyomi Araragi (Monogatari Series)
5) Riku Yagami (Prince Of Stride Alternative)

>Character Award (Female)
1) Rem (Re:Zero)
2) Mumei (Kabaneri of the iron fortress)
3) Misaki Akira (High School Fleet/Haifuri)
4) Hana An Koizumi (Anne Happy/Unhappy)
5) Nana Sakurai (Prince Of Stride Alternative)

>Director Award
1) Kawamori Shoji (Macross Δ)
2) Tetsuro Araki (Kabaneri)
3) Takuya Igarashi (Bungou Strays dogs)
4) Tatsuyuki Nagai (Mobile Suite GUndam IBO)
5) Yoichi Fujita (Osomatsu-san)

>Screenplay Award
1) Nemoto Toshizo (Macross Δ)
2) Okochi Ichiro (Kabaneri)
3) Yoji Enokido (Bungou Strays dogs)
4) Shigeru Matsubara (Osomatsu-san)
5) Mari Okada (Gundam IBO)

>Character Design Award
1) Majiro (Macross Δ)
2) Mikimoto Haruhiko (Kabaneri)
3) Nobuhiro Arai (Bungou Stray dogs)
4) Naoyuki Asano (Osomatsu-san)
5) Atto (Haifuri)

>Mechanical Design Award
1) Macross Δ
2) Kabaneri
3) Mobile Suit Gundam IBO
4) Mobile Suit Gundam UC RE:0096
5) Girls und Panzer Movie

>Studio Award
1) Satellite
2) WIT STUDIO
3) Sunrise
4) Bones
5) XEBEC
>>
>Tatsuyuki Nagai

kek
>>
>>14714694
>Macross Delta winning anything
>Ikoma winning Male
>Kawamori winning director
>again, any of the Macross Delta wins

What a fucking bullshit award, well looks like it's even more obvious that Nips have shit taste, more news at 11! Really wish that us white people would have more say in the anime industry, it would be 1000X better than it is now.
>>
Man Satellite and Kawamori must be broke after this.
>>
>>14714694
Surely it would have been cheaper for Kawamori to just hire a prostitute to suck him off instead.
>>
>>14714735
>Really wish that us white people would have more say in the anime industry, it would be 1000X better than it is now.
Yeah, like the Academy award?
>>
>>14714694
What the fuck is Re:Zero even about and why does everyone suck its dick
>>
>>14714871
It's a fairly good show that sort of acts like a super cliche LN isekai novel for a while to catch you off guard by not being shit.
>>
>>14714694
Looks like the biggest payout since last year with A/Z winning everything
>>
>>14714871
It's this season's Sword art online.
>>
>>14714871
It's a popular show, all you need to know is that you should unconditionally hate it regardless of its actual quality, and loudly complain about it whenever it's mentioned.
>>
>>14714871
>>14714884
And if you do watch it, please make sure to let everyone know that it's not as good as people say it is
>>
>>14715228
>that it's not as good as people say it is
It is though.
>>
>>14715490
I won't agree or disagree with you because I don't want to discuss this on /m/, but it is almost required to say "it's not as good as people say it is" if you picked it up because you heard people say it's great.
That's how it works for everything with lots of audience acclaim. There will always be those guys late to the party who go in expecting who knows what and then purposefully take a "it's not that good" or "it's overrated" standpoint.
>>
>>14714821
Yeah, I find out about lots of good movies from the academy awards I wouldn't see normally. Can't say the same for anime award shows.
>>
>>14714735
Oh look it's that Delta hating anon that calls the japanese fanbase Nips again. Are you going to go off on another spiel about how Hayate is a self insert for the 'nips'?
>>
Holyshit it's real: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-09-09/preliminary-results-for-2016-newtype-awards-are-in/.106287

>The preliminary results for the annual Newtype Awards are in revealing some of this year's fan-favorite series. Shows like Re:Zero, Rewrite, High School Fleet, Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress and Macross Delta are tracking well as picks in multiple categories.The voting is conducted by readers of Monthly Newtype magazine and will close on September 14. The eligible anime were those broadcast between October 2015 and July 2016.

I can't believe Kawamori, Araki, Tatsuyuki Nagai, Nemoto Toshizo and Mari Okada are there. Kawamori isn't even directing Macross Delta, he's just supervising like most of the macross besides Zero. Marika Okada and Nemoto toshizo works on respectively Gundam IBO and Macross Delta was FUKIN TRASH.
>>
>>14715696
and Satelight 1st of all studio, what the fuck did they smoke?
>>
>>14715696
Aren't newtype awards poll based?
>>
>>14715716
They are and you need to buy the magazine in order to vote.
>>
>>14715228

And don't forget to sperg on how shitty the main character is, it is not a Re:Zero thread in /a/ without it
>>
>>14715685

Im pretty sure a lot of people call the Japanese Nips. What with it being short for Nippon and all.

I mean yeah granted they where using it in a racist fashion but it was WW2 and all
>>
>>14715765
>get character that is developed in a very nuanced, while a bit dark, character arc that is well-crafted with some absolutely fantastic voice-acting to go along with it
>THIS MAIN CHARACTER IS SHITTTT I'M TOTALLY NOT SAYING THIS AS A CONTRARIAN
>>
>>14714694
This is so rigged it is not even funny.

>>Character Design Award
>1) Majiro (Macross Δ)
WHAT
THE
FUCK
>>
>>14717318
Majiro deserves it. She is the reason why there is so much facial expression on Delta. However, it's a bit retarded because she isn't the one who did the original character design, it's that girl from Capcom called Chisato Mita.
>>
>>14715785
Wasnt it 'japs' in WW2?
>>
>>14714694
>Tatsuyuki Nagai (Mobile Suite GUndam IBO)

No.
>>
>>14717455
>Majiro deserves it.
You must be kidding me. the character look like they have some sort of disease to their faces.
>>
>>14717515
>the character look like they have some sort of disease to their faces.

>these characters look like they have been drawn in a certain style that is not 100% anatomically correct like every single character design in the history of anime, but because I hate Delta so fucking much I will single out Delta's designs as being especially shit, t. Shitposter
>>
>IBO on the awards

G-RECO FAGS GET REKT
>>
>>14717529

Look at Makina's face and tell me that is just "not 100% anatomically correct".
>>
>>14717533
>mouth below nose and eyes
Check
>eyes below eyebrows and in the upper half of her face
Check
>nose between eyes and above mouth
Check
>ears on side of head
Check
>correct proportions
Nope.

So yes, I would say it's just not 100% anatomically correct.
>>
>>14714871
It has time travel, everyfag loves that.
>>
>>14717538
Which nose? I thought she had a mosquito between her eyes.
>>
>>14717551
That represents her nose.
Do you have autism?
>>
>>14717562
Not me, but all the girls above probably do.
>>
>>14717574
Autism doesn't affect your appearance, I hope you know. It's a brain disorder, which you seem to have.
>>
File: 1469776509371.jpg (38KB, 311x378px) Image search: [Google]
1469776509371.jpg
38KB, 311x378px
>>14717578
>implying Freyja doesn't have brain disorder
>>
>>14714694
1st - Why is stray dogs so high? its just a skinny white dude making odd faces at other peoples behavior.

2nd - Why is Ikoma so high? all he does is scream MUMEI without even busting a nut in her.

3 - Of corse Rem wins.

4th - Gundam Unicorn was an OVA with pretty extensive detail and mecha action, and now its series counterpart steals the designs and actually uses images from the OVA to lose to IBO and its quality? i like IBO but even i know its quality is unforgivable.
>>
>>14717795

Gundam Unicorn also officially finished airing two years ago and this is a list dealing with 2015-2016.

Considering Re:0096 was hastily rushed out to fill in a slot formerly occupied by a cancelled show, I don't think it counts.
>>
>>14717795
It's just the preliminary.
>>
>>14717473
Tojo, Nips, Japs
>>
>>14717551
Is Delta your first Post 2000 anime or something?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.