[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do i miss sdgo, it was a bad game. sdgo remembrance thread,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 25

File: xxxg-01wf.jpg (51KB, 302x400px) Image search: [Google]
xxxg-01wf.jpg
51KB, 302x400px
why do i miss sdgo, it was a bad game.
sdgo remembrance thread, post your bigbuilding stories etc
also is the sequel still hot garbage
>>
Because even if it was shit, it was still about custom units fighting each other, and on PC.

Also the sequel dies this month anyways.
>>
>>14713211

Green was such a good color for the WZ
>>
File: 1437875865892.jpg (143KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1437875865892.jpg
143KB, 1024x768px
>>14713211
>why do i miss sdgo, it was a bad game.
Despite its many, many, many issues, there were plenty of ways to have good times in SDGO.

I doubt Bandai will ever understand why the game that they threw away did so well.

>post your bigbuilding stories
Ok.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj73BSpCjBA

>also is the sequel still hot garbage
Don't worry, it's being canceled.
>>
>>14713211
I remember the good times reaming Freedoms with a GM Cold Districts because it had Armor Piercing Ammo and two bullet weapons, so it could just tear through health even through Phase Shift. It all ended when they replaced the Vulcans with the grenade, but by then they'd closed the cash shop so eh.
>>
>>14713211
What really sucked for me was that I only really got into playing it again shortly before its closure was announced.
Worse, I had spent money during that period and had found my favorite ms.
>>
>>14713211
>also is the sequel still hot garbage
it's not so bad when it's dead
it is dead
>>
File: 07 Shamblo.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
07 Shamblo.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
Shamblo was a monster.
>>
>>14713265

Even a year after SDGO closed BIGBUILDING still makes me laugh.

BIGBUILDING: "ELERIS CRUSHER"
*uses special attack*

Eleris: (in shock) "WHY BIGBUILDING WHY"
(long dramatic pause ...10 seconds later)

BIGBUILDING: "I AM BIGBUILDING"
*Eleris explodes*

You cannot make this stuff up.
>>
BIGBUILDING was amazing in MA-only rooms, but then again MA-only rooms in general were good times.

Honestly, MAs are probably the thing I'll miss about SDGO the most. they're stuck as giant unplayable bosses in most games, and even in other SD shit like G-Gen they're still magically giant and unwieldy. They weren't perfect in SDGO either, but at least they were playable.
>>
>>14713239

If SD Gundam Next Evolution fails, you think they will bring SDGO back???
>>
>>14714082
No
>>
>>14714082

Maybe. It would depend on how hard SDGNE tanks. Also, if Bandai doesn't care, we could see fan servers like we have for UCGO. I'm honestly surprised there ISN'T a fan-server yet (like UCGO) considering how popular SDGO was.
>>
>>14714082
>if
Isn't it already dead?
>>
>>14714195
The server's final closing isn't until the 26th of this month, so technically just dying for a couple more weeks.
>>
>>14714268

That's just the closing of the beta. What are you even talking about.
>>
File: robot-question.jpg (80KB, 347x346px) Image search: [Google]
robot-question.jpg
80KB, 347x346px
Im confused. Are they permanently closing the SDGO sequel or not?
>>
>>14714268

Are you just repeating rumors? SDGNE is still going strong. Why in the world would bandai want to close it. Please don't spread lies to confuse the community. We already took a hit when SDGO closed.
>>
>>14714336
>>14716560
http://www.sdgn.co.kr/Notice/Detail?bSn=322
put that link in google translate

>SD Gundam Next Evolution in order to provide a service more interesting services since many members Dear Open
Although efforts. It does not meet the expectations of customer service that has prompted deliver the unfortunate news ends.
The final schedule termination services hasineunde to use SD Gundam Next ebolrusyeonreul really dont try to avoid inconvenience to the end,
For more, please check the schedule below.
>End Schedule
- Service charges and exit the game store sales: 8 2016 May 23 (Tues.)
- Refund Application received: August 2016 July 25 (Thursday) to September 2016 May 23 (Fri.)
- Final End: September 26th 2016 (Mon)
>refund received guidance
- Refund is accepted August 2016 July 25 (Thursday) - to be accepted through the website September 2016 May 23 (Fri.)
, And received a refund application page is scheduled to open May 25, 2016, eight years (neck).
- Refund payment method will receive a refund when account information is expected to be refunded to the individual personal bank account, apply for a refund accepted
Please register by all means (bank name / account number / account holder).
- Refunds after final payment services end, your account will be refunded to the individual application.
>The point once again to exit the final service of the SD Gundam Next Evolution hope a deep understanding.
Thank you.

but sure just assume everyone else is lying about your chinese cartoon robot game while being completely clueless yourself.
>>
>>14714336
>>14716560

http://sdgn.co.kr/notice/detail?bSn=322

sdgn is kill as well lad, sorry about that
>>
>>14716609
Not him, but I'm as happy as a hooligan in a tub of moonshine. Fuck those guys for closing SDGO.
>>
File: bullying.jpg (16KB, 528x164px) Image search: [Google]
bullying.jpg
16KB, 528x164px
I finally found two videos I was in, one was E-Gate with a Blast Impulse so that's pretty much just me playing the game on easy

Don't you miss the people, /m/?
>>
File: LOL.jpg (132KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.jpg
132KB, 900x599px
>>14716606

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
File: OneAgility.png (4KB, 114x77px) Image search: [Google]
OneAgility.png
4KB, 114x77px
One point into Agility. That's all you ever need.
>>
>>14717077

What happened to the SDGO wiki? I miss looking at all those stat maps.
>>
>>14716773
>MSM007
Oh hey, it's that guy who sucked so bad at getting his dailies done (even the non-DM ones) he HAD to spam broken units like pre-nerf MLRS. And still managed to accomplish nothing.

Kicking that useless faggot was an act of mercy to the rest of the room.
>>
>>14717077
t. guy who never understood agility break points
>>
>>14717449
Were you jealous you didn't have a puke green MLRS and Stark Jegan both with vaccine?
>>
>>14717627
No, I was quite happy not being literal cancer.

Totally forgot that shitlord vaccine'd everything, too.
>>
>>14717714
>Also It 's not something that was also duel game in cowards full of, to not something holding back the cowards opponent, bad guy'm wrong the other party that was overthrown by an opponent who defeated the eye, so not a game, left and right difference is half I wonder such things of others
Yea, what the moonman said.
>>
>>14717593

Psycho Gundam Full Agility or Nothing.
>>
때문에 충분하지 인기 , 우리는 우리의 게임을 지원 하기에 충분한 수익 이 없습니다. 때문에 우리는 이전 세대 의 인기 의 플레이어 관심을 과대 평가 . 모든 지원에 감사드립니다 . 우리는 다른 게임 이 미래에 건담 의 정신 을 계속할 수 있기를 바랍니다.

Anyone who knows Korean up for correctly translating this?
>>
BIGBUILDING was the first, best mascot of SDGO

They should have made him an admin.
>>
>>14717662

whats wrong with vaccine. its your fault if you rely on units that rely of status effects like bullet zero or boost down. if your style is defeated by one item then your style wasnt very good to begin with. You must be one of those guys that puts NO VACCINE in the title of the room. then orders people around saying NO BIG or NO MA or STOP COUNTERING MY UNIT when you pick rock and others pick paper. I laugh at your complaning be a real man and play through it.
>>
>>14720361
>whats wrong with vaccine
Outside of clan battles and missions, it's a crutch item.
Unless the unit you're using has horrid reload times or something where a status effect hit would cripple it, there's little to no reason to NEED to use the vaccine item.
Most players were just fine dealing without having it.
>>
>>14720361
You sound like someone who took the tiny tominos too seriously, and needed a crutch. I bet you use ports too.
>>
>>14719820
It wasn't popular enough to get them to money to maintain it. They overestimated how many players from SDGO that they thought would carry over. They hope that other games in the future can carry on their spirit.
>>
>>14720560

who are you to tell me what is or isnt a NEED. if it stops people like you from using your super special technique then ALL options are on the table when it comes to battle. you are naive if you believe there is some code of honor in battles. I bet you are one of those people who play in MELEE ONLY rooms. i laugh when you charge into me when your bullet zero charge then whine when it doesnt work. if you wanna cripple yourself then be my guest i will show no mercy.
>>
File: 11 Crossbone X3.jpg (882KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
11 Crossbone X3.jpg
882KB, 1920x1200px
>>14720361
>STOP COUNTERING MY UNIT when you pick rock and others pick paper
Reminder that no unit can counter best rock
>>
File: 1310328366001.jpg (68KB, 407x742px) Image search: [Google]
1310328366001.jpg
68KB, 407x742px
>>14720593

I cannot believe Bandai honestly believed that all the legacy SDGO players would suddenly jump ship to SDNE.

Did they not realize a lot people only played it because they accumulated to much stuff, and didn't want to give it up? I was mostly there out of a sense of obligation most of the time. Like a loveless marriage.

It took me years to get my units. I wasn't about to start all over again.
>>
>>14720593

Wow the sdgo sequel didn't even last a year. Is the Chinese sdgo server still up? I feel like playing. Last I heard they said screw you to Bandai, and kept their server running. Did they eventually give in?
>>
>>14720668
That and the totally different gameplay mechanics when it came out. SDNE was a totally different genre.
>>
So we're all in agreement S Rank Scissors were complete shit, right? Can't out run a Rock, can't out gun a Paper.
>>
File: TypicalDayOnNA.jpg (293KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
TypicalDayOnNA.jpg
293KB, 1600x900px
>>14720361
>>14720631
If there's one thing I don't miss about the game, it's fuckwits that couldn't understand that the game was more varied without items and overpowered units.

I bet you were in one of those foreign clans too.
>>
>>14720631
>who are you to tell me what is or isnt a NEED
Someone who wasn't complete garbage at the game.

If you seriously, honestly NEED Vaccine or ports in casual rooms (aka everything but clan battles) then I just feel sorry for you.

aka stop being a shitter, MSM.
>>
>>14713211
darknness pangure...
>>
>>14720705

Nice colors on the Efreet Schneid, I miss mine couldn't decide on colors though.
>>
>>14720696
Nah, not when there's likes of Zeta Awakened or NT-D Unicorn.
>>
>>14720738
The only thing the Unicorn NT-D does well the paper and rock versions do better, Zeta Awakened is alright better if you can MCA
>>
>>14720719

who says I NEED vaccine i could beat you without it. you are not worth the effort but its people like you with your elitist attitude that makes me laugh. making artificial standards for battles and laughing at people who dont follow them. if the option is there then I will use it otherwise the game creators would not have made it so easy. i would put on vaccine just to watch your fragile crystal strategy fall apart with one item. then you rage and cry. hahaha. go back to your MELEE ONLY room scrub. Real battles have no rules.
>>
>>14713265

Do you have more videos of BIGBUILDING? I enjoy watching them.
>>
>>14720765
>not using crutches is elitism!
Fucking wow.

Melee-only rooms were trash, but you somehow are even more worthless.
>>
>>14720771

crutches take a lot of effort to use in real life. get your analogy shit together scrub. to me using a vaccine takes just as little effort than popping a tic-tac in my mouth. it takes THAT little tiny effort to stop your over-the-top bushido nonsense strategy. not my fault you brought a sword to a gunfight kid. you wanna duel like that go run home to your melee only rooms. you wanna whine? go whine to the developers about removing vaccine because you arent good enough to play around it. poor baby. get on my level.
>>
>>14720765
>i could beat you without it
[citation needed]
Nice try, MSM. Everyone who remembers you knows how shit you were.
>>
>>14720696
Scissors had insanely good units like Hi-Nu, V2AB, SR Cherudim, and Quanta. I don't think they were ever bad, just that most of them didn't stand out much.

>>14720724
I loved all of the limiter release type units. They could do some really stupid stuff if you forced people into 1v1 situations.
>>
File: GOnline 2012-07-23 20-36-57-12.png (654KB, 1024x753px) Image search: [Google]
GOnline 2012-07-23 20-36-57-12.png
654KB, 1024x753px
>>14720768
Rounds 2 through 6...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A_MaUqekDU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3gYsmI2b-g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdu2-eT1u18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZoIDb_4d2w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqcZQ3PHqhs

...from that amazing night 2 years ago. It's already been that long?
>>
>>14720825
>>14714046
>>14713211

Who is this BIGBUILDING character? I only started playing sdgo a few months before it shut down, and I never got the chance to play with him.

But every time people talk about SDGO they talk about him like he was some sort of great being. Like a mythical creature. I'm curious, what did he do that made him so legendary?
>>
Stop feeding the 12-year-old vaccine edgelord troll, people.

Besides, he barely had the SP to have vaccine active anyway, I'm willing to bet, because he sounds like one of those people that panicked and fired their special the instant the enemy got within half the map of them.
>>
>>14720825
MA-only rooms were too good for this sinful earth. Hell, they could even make BOSS mode fun.

RIP
>>
>>14720840
I guess you could say he had an aura about him. When he shows up in a room, you go BIG, or you get out (or you get CRUSHED, then you get out).
>>
>>14720840

Unlike a lot of players, he was one of the few people that made the game enjoyable and funny.

He never raged.
He laughed off petty insults from angry 12 year olds.
He used his MA, and stood his ground no matter you used.

He was like a giant redwood tree that all players knew would not bend in the wind.
>>
>>14720886
He took his RP seriously that takes dedication
>>
File: psycho grab.jpg (748KB, 1536x1123px) Image search: [Google]
psycho grab.jpg
748KB, 1536x1123px
>>14720840

I remember when I first saw BB. It was in public chat. The mods were answering questions like little celebrities. Secutor jokingly asked if anyone wanted to fight him. Then BOOM like a lightning bolt from the sky comes BIGBUILDING. He said something like "BIGBUILDING NO AFRAID. FACE MIGHTY BIGBUILDING SECUTOR". Everyone suddenly got hyped.

But Secutor laughed it off, and disappeared. You know it's funny when a mod backs down from facing BIGBUILDING.

BB then took over the chat and said something like:

"BIGBUILDING MOD NOW. BIGBUILDING ANSWER QUESTIONS."

(someone asks a question)

BIGBUILDING interrupts and says, "BIGBBUILDING SAY NO QUESTIONS. THIS PRESS CONFERENCE OVER."

I dunno it just made me laugh. To me, that's when I knew BB had something special.
>>
Talk about shasmir.
>>
>>14713211
Despite being shit at this game, I still miss my tiny collectible gundams. Especially my RX-78-2 painted Psycho Gundam and Titans painted suits
>>
>>14720992
My only memory of Big is changing to my Apsalus II to MA with him. It seemed like the most polite thing to do for someone like him.
>>
Can anyone tell me the obstacles of hosting a private SDGO server? They are able to do it with UCGO, so why not SDGO? What's the main thing holding it back?
>>
>>14721440
anyone have the files and an understanding of the game?
>>
>>14721547
That one Brazilian guy claimed to, but then he and Crix stole all the money he demanded people give him for access to it.
>>
>>14721558

I would pay good money to play on a new SDGO server, but I need PROOF that it exists. No shady nonsense. Posting public video and pictures would be required for me.
>>
File: Psyco vs Destroy.jpg (202KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
Psyco vs Destroy.jpg
202KB, 600x424px
>>14720825
>tfw you made a lot of MAs
>even Alpha Assploder
>Not in any of these videos

>>14720819
I wasn't good enough to keep my HP up to activate the limiter skills though especially the EX Limiter
>>
>>14721761
>tfw you made a lot of MAs
I did too. What are your favorite MAs? That SS Destroy had no right being that good, they gave it so much boost.
>>
>>14722309
>That SS Destroy had no right being that good, they gave it so much boost.
That's the nature of power creep. Both Destroys in Big Zam mode had an absurd amount of boost capacity. If you take note of Azure's videos, he transforms the Destroy whenever he needs to get moving.
>>
>>14722309
I liked my Elmeth for non-S Ranks, Psyco Mark II and SS Destroy for S ranks or BIGBUILDING rooms. I loved Alpha Azieru when I felt like suffering
>>
>>14722309
Both Destroys were amazing in S rank rooms, and I was pretty fond of SR Ziel too. 100% metal/polish Alvatore gets special mention for being the shiniest damn thing ever.

Apsalus I was an amazing troll machine if you could get in there. One of my favorite ships for tag was Apsalus II + 2 Apsalus Is. Since they're all '79 Zeon they got the same-faction tag bonuses, and if you put them in the Musai or that other Zeon ship you could slap on Enhanced Communications for perma-radar.
>>
>>14720679
What you heard was wrong.
They released some exclusive(earlier than korea) content around the final days but they didn't last very long at all.
>>
How in the world hasn't a private server opened up yet? This game was in multiple countries, and your telling me not a single file to run a server it has leaked? Not even the CHINESE (the same people creating bootleg Bandai gundam models) haven't leaked anything or started their own private server?
>>
>>14723938
There was an attempt by the chinese. Probably died off by now.
>>
>>14723972

Oh? what caused them to stop?
>>
>Fenice OP
Have any other Gundam games worth anything bothered adding in BF stuff? Even the ExVs stuff hasn't and I would have figured they'd be all over it.
>>
rip in piece
>>
what was sdgne?
looks like some sorta gundam moba from the screenshots i found online
>>
>>14728310
An updated version of SDGO with a new system. It was pretty weak. They added stuff in a weird way and all of the S Ranks were locked behind a paywall. The S Ranks were incredibly overpowered too so not playing with one made you feel like shit. It had a system where instead of units getting multiple versions with different weapons, you'd be able to swap weapons out on units but I never really messed with that.
>>
>>14728333
>It had a system where instead of units getting multiple versions with different weapons, you'd be able to swap weapons out on units but I never really messed with that.
That was the sole feature I wanted to try out from that game. Oh well.
>>
>>14728333

If they hadn't SHUTDOWN SDGO right away, and instead offered SDNE as an alternative to players who wanted to try an updated graphical version of SDGO, then SDNE would have survived. They could have offered incentives for players to jump on-board early, like free units and such. But nope, Bandai thought with their greedy wallets and not their brains.

Oh well. Here's a toast to you SDGO. You had a lot of good memories.
>>
File: dx.jpg (187KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
dx.jpg
187KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>14725190
Breakers has used some BF stuff.
>>
>>14728361
The thing is, SDGN wasn't originally SDGO 2.0. When it first debuted, it was a completely different game, some PvE only shit that no one liked.
>>
>>14728422
Exactly. PvP was only added after SDGO was shut down and the number of people playing SDGN was abysmal. They rushed out PvP with few units. The people who played PvE had a bunch of 00 Gundams while the rest of us were stuck with a small selection of units. They eventually had really good events that gave away the 00 Gundams as well as others but that was late.

They can't even bring SDGO back now either. I doubt they could get everyone their accounts back. Especially our server over here. I doubt anyone wants to deal with OGPlanet again anyway.
>>
File: ohjewpee.gif (4MB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
ohjewpee.gif
4MB, 400x267px
>>14728458
>OGP
>>
>>14728458

They probably could restore the server. The backups most likely still exist. Problem is Bandai rescinded the rights, and probably wouldn't give it back to OGPlanet for them to host it again.
>>
>>14728715
>>14728546

OK. Then how many ppl would start playing SDGO again if OGP bring it back?

I'm looking at you Flaba for you opinion and others.
>>
File: DX G-Falcon.png (30KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
DX G-Falcon.png
30KB, 120x120px
>>14713211
>you never got that unit you really wanted
Whats its name /m/?
>>
>>14728764
The Brave Commander type.
>>
>>14728764
Seven Sword/G
>>
>>14728764
Same as you, DXGF brother.
>>
>>14728857
It was a really fun unit, I liked it more for the team buffs than Tallgeese III. For starters it had a flashlight that could be fired while not forced immobile. That power creep, though I don't think TG3 was ever good beyond Cry of the Peacecraft.
>>
>>14728764
Turn A (Moonlight Butterfly).

To be fair, I didn't spend any money for that event (or really, any other), but it still hurts the game died before we got it for points.
>>
>>14728764
F91 Twin VSBR. I spent all 300k of my points on my last day playing just to try and roll it. I got a shitload of A/B ranks but no Twin VSBR. Oh well, not like anyone was playing in the final weeks anyway. I would have had to use it in missions alone.
>>
>>14728764
Fun fact: the beam SPs on DX+GF and SR Seravee had the max damage rating like vanilla DX's, although DX could always do more damage with how its skills were set up.
>>
>>14731270
There were definitely people playing the final week, maybe just pvping but they were there.

>>14731290
That was a true joy of using the DX, that and hitting people with the mode 2 w3 hammer
>>
>>14714162
It was tried, but it was run by UNDERSTANDING so you can guess how that turned out
>>
File: 2.jpg (2MB, 2480x1395px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
2MB, 2480x1395px
poni poni poni
>>
>>14728764
The only things I didn't get never came out on the NA version. So no Crossbone Maoh, Nu-Gundam Double Fin Funnel, Cherudim SAGA, or Perfect Strike
>>
>>14734966
...we had Crossbone Maoh, didn't we? Hell, I want to say the first three of those showed up in the item capsule machines by the end of the game.

Maybe, at least; I finally ran out of points about that time.
>>
I remember fucking with the pubs with fake contests and them getting butthurt enough to ban the guy that made the contest.
>>
File: 300[1].jpg (31KB, 300x583px) Image search: [Google]
300[1].jpg
31KB, 300x583px
>>14735021
Yeah, we got all of those near closing time.
Crossbone Maoh wasn't very good. Nu DFF and Perfect Strike were fantastic though.

I never got this.
>>
SEA server fag here I miss the game dearly.

I liked to collect BR Ranks

My fondest memory was probably shredding every scissor unit with Crossbone X-3 on its release here
>>
File: 1389078999613.gif (295KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1389078999613.gif
295KB, 200x150px
>TFW tons of great memories of SDGO but my cringe-y moments in chat are always the ones that stick out the most
This game was such a bad addiction. I played it so much that statistically I was bound to vent about shit or just generally be an annoying shithead in chat.
>>
>>14735175
>Day after Perfect Strike's release
>Everyone is being pull claw cancer
>>
>>14735815
>not being used to this after Altron EW and SR Ziel's releases
>>
>>14728732
if they had all my gundamu, instantly.
though even if they didn't I'd still play because I fucking loved that game and would rebuild my collection with earnest
>>
>>14738563
Pretty much this, although I really don't want to have to start from scratch for a fourth time (TW, KR, NA the 1st).
>>
>SDGO is back
>There's 2 rooms

>Points with a mixture of pubbies and Chinamen
>DM forever at 5/6 with Crix scaring off the elusive 6th player after one round

Choose wisely.
>>
>>14738970
>Crix
Fuck that, points will do.
>>
>>14738980
You're the reason the /m/ rooms only lasted 5 rounds
>>
>>14738983
Good thing I wasn't on /m/ back then.
>>
>>14738983
That's 5 rounds longer than anyone should have to put up with Crix's mouth.

Hell, I'd rather do BOSS forever than have to deal with that faggot ever again.
>>
>>14721558
>Crix

Is this the same faggot from /tg/ who's one of planefag's insane fanboy clown posse bros?
>>
>>14740844
Probably; he tripfags here every so often. He's retarded enough to fit the bill.
>>
>>14728764
Hi-Nu, did get Unicorn Beam Gatling and RX-78-5 Bst though.
>>
>>14728764

Golden Gundam.
>>
>>14728764
Banshee Norn looked like it could have been fun.

Did we even get it over here before the game closed?
>>
>>14740844

Yeah, he ripped off a bunch of players of their money claiming to have a private server, then disappeared. Consider it fair warning to never trust him.

>>14734938

You destroyed MoE
>>
File: DSC01253.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01253.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
エクシア系はビームサーベルが使えれば倒せる、X系は防御と砲撃戦だろ
>>
>>14741315
Hi Nu was good, but it was real easy to get stuck in tent mode. A real basic weapon loadout but it could at least deal with PSA and I-Fields
>>
>>14741770
>then disappeared
He's posted here on /m/ occasionally since then, the other guy came to brag about two months ago during an SDGO thread and then fucked off. (probably banned by mods)
>>
>>14741931
>People would make Desert Deathmatch for fast points and dailies
>Every faggot would hop in tents, GN Fields or I-Field units causing the match to last much longer
>Room just turns into everyone trying to counter pick each other defeating the point
>>
>>14744840
Eh, not that many went cheap ass like that. It was usually over quick enough that it didn't bother me all that much. More annoying was the one wanker in the WZC or SRavee that just boosted up and sniped from long range.
>>
>>14735021
>>14735175
Really? Guess it's been so long that I kinda forgot. Maybe I got the Nu DFF and Perfect Strike and just don't remember then, can't check either since my old motherboard is shot.
>>
>>14744840
>didnt give a fuck and just altroned all day like a piece of kiting shit
>teams were so shit anyone who got too close was dead because noone helped them
>ma were always vaccined

Noone wins in this fucking game
>>
>>14744858
>>14745374
And this was before Deepstriker became commonplace.
>>
>>14745386
Derp Striker didn't seem all that bad compared to shit we already had, honestly.
>>
>>14744840
Towards the closing months the quick Desert matches were almost always either a S rank flashlight spammer, or something that could missile over the middle hump.

>That guy with the Full Armor ZZ and crit parts
>>
>>14745921
Fucking FA ZZ overload spammers were literal cancer.
>>
File: Good Night Sweet Prince.jpg (142KB, 1020x763px) Image search: [Google]
Good Night Sweet Prince.jpg
142KB, 1020x763px
>>14748070
I'll be reunited with my beloved in another life, then we'll reunite you with Overloaded missile spam
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.