[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is zeta gundam so slow to get through ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1472253180592.jpg (17KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
1472253180592.jpg
17KB, 268x265px
Why is zeta gundam so slow to get through ?
>>
>>14711428
Because it's good.
>>
>>14711428

Because it's 50 fucking episodes, four times as long as all the 1-cour prefab moeshit shows you normally watch.
>>
>>14711428
Extremely bad pacing and incredibly predictable and poor narrative formula, with the plot only actually starting when Haman enters.
>It's another Titans have a plan/Wants to stop AEUG's plan, attacks the Argama, and then retreats while Kamille screams how they shouldn't be fighting or how stupid adults are episode.
>>
>>14711576
>>14711428
I think the problem is that it it's just as "new enemy mobile suit of the week" as 0079 while also still trying to be much more serious than 0079
>>
>>14711428
oh boy wait till you get to zz
>>
>>14713537
ZZ is only slow during the opening arc which is comedy, and in the Moon-moon ark which was a mistake

It get's better as you get deeper into the series
>>
I actually like the episodic nature of the show, it's better than IBO where nothing interesting happens until a cliffhanger at the end that gets resolved in the first five minutes of the next episode
>>
>>14711428
I dunno what you're talking about. I've watched 20 episodes of the series today alone on my first time through.

The show is easy to watch, but it's very character-centric. Every episode develops the characters and their relationships further, though there isn't always much in terms of plot advancement.
>>
>>14711428
There's a slow arc between 30 and 40, but other than that, it's typical gundam pace. I'm convinced that anyone complaining about the filler in Zeta are coming off of the MSG movie trilogy instead of the actual series.
>>
>>14711428
It isn't. I found it easier to marathon than 0079.
>>
>>14718137
>There's a slow arc between 30 and 40

Think you may be mistaking that with episodes 20-30. 30-40 is when it gets good.
>>
I found it to be difficult to get through on my first watch, it actually took 2-3 months to bring myself to keep going.
Rewatched it a few weeks back though and finished it in 2 days, it's easily the best UC series after Victory.
>>
>>14711428
To be honest, it goes no where till ep 49.
Apart from Four Murasmune fucking Kamille with her strapon in the middle.
>>
File: 050 copy.jpg (1MB, 2180x3112px) Image search: [Google]
050 copy.jpg
1MB, 2180x3112px
>people hating on Zeta Gundam because "ITS NOT LYK MUH 2016 ANIMES"

Millennials are a horrible generation
>>
File: Ultimate Badass.png (1MB, 1243x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate Badass.png
1MB, 1243x900px
>>14713606
>Moon Moon
>A mistake

Say that to my face and not when youre online motherfucker
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.