[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 181247591731.jpg (53KB, 886x500px) Image search: [Google]
181247591731.jpg
53KB, 886x500px
What the FUCK was his problem?
>>
His hair
>>
The patriarchy.
>>
He wanted women to lead the world so he could fuck them and control them with his benis like some fatalpulse character, thus be the king with none of the accountability.
>>
>>14711473
>>14711418

Huh, i thought it was because he a was a fucking Jovian, but these work too.

Also killed by a Phallic symbol. HA!
>>
File: 1471379703973.jpg (55KB, 799x734px) Image search: [Google]
1471379703973.jpg
55KB, 799x734px
CPAP-sama!
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5rTrIiZQyyE
>>
>>14711409
For some reason in the Jovian culture, they enjoy having female leaders being the figure heads of their movements, but with them also having literally no political power outside of the ones granted to them by the upper class of the energy fleets and the political oligarchy. Every major Jovian insurrgent movement has pushed a female figure head, including...

Titans: Scirocco was intrested in making someone like Reccoa into a figurehead for his movement.
Jovian Empire: Crux Dogatie had recaptured his daughter and planned to directly control her to serve as the face of the Jupiter Empire.
Zanscare Empire: Fonze Kagatie was using the Newtype Marie to control the lower classes of Side 2, along with using her and Maries daughter Shakti to enable a massive lobotimization weapon called the Angel Halo.

The only time a female leader ever took over in Jovian history was Crux Dogaties daughter after the events of Crossbone Steel 7. She proptly destroyed Jupiter economy by selling the Helium-3 reserves below market price and generally bowed to the will of her people and the Federation. This forced the entire Zanscare Empire to form out of economic desperation.
>>
Jupiter makes you crazy, but also a bitch magnet.
>>
File: smile_bigsmiel.png (39KB, 875x960px) Image search: [Google]
smile_bigsmiel.png
39KB, 875x960px
>>14711995
omg that gave me the keks.
>>
>>14712138
Fuck off, shitlord.
>>
>>14711409
JI O!
>>
>>14712269
CHANGE

KIKAIDAAA
>>
>unable to keep cutie newtypes from chasing after his dick

I wouldn't mind Papsmear Sriracha's "problem" desu
>>
>>14712539
this
>>
>>14712269

NAZE UGOKAN?!
>>
>>14712582
KONO PURESSHA
>>
>>14711409
Honestly, Scirocco wasn't nearly as interesting a villain as the Zabis were.
>>
>>14713819
His role in the story is for trolling all the other characters because Newtypes
>>
>>14713819
I really couldn't get it into my head that Scirocco was the ultimate villain of Zeta until Kamille killed him. Only in retrospect do I understand that Scirocco was supposed to be the threat all along rising his way through the Titans. Instead I thought,
>why are they putting so much spotlight on this one Titans guy?
>>
>>14711409
He has the least popular purple hair
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.