[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your opinion on Gundam ZZ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 86.jpg (48KB, 225x314px) Image search: [Google]
86.jpg
48KB, 225x314px
What are your opinion on Gundam ZZ?
>>
My favorite Gundam show but 0079 is the best.
>>
File: Y3kPgTP.png (428KB, 614x526px) Image search: [Google]
Y3kPgTP.png
428KB, 614x526px
>>14710747
Pretty comfy

Not done with it yet tho. Watching X over it right now
>>
File: 1473239905004.jpg (127KB, 1547x845px) Image search: [Google]
1473239905004.jpg
127KB, 1547x845px
Absolute garbage
>>
It's 2/3rds shit, 1/3rd really good.
>>
Overall pretty enjoyable to watch, I prefer most other Gundam shows to it, but I don't actively hate it.
>>
Dublin arc was good because it had Kamille and the tone was Zeta-esque.

The rest of it: absolute trash.
>>
Fun, pretty alright in my opinion.
>>
>>14710747
It's pretty good. I think it wouldn't get such a bad rap if it weren't presented as Zeta's second half.
>>
I like it. The sudden change of tone (bright chasing chooks) is the perfect thing to follow up the grim end to the first half of the story.
>>
>>14710747
>>14710747
What we got was better than the original pitch of "Zeta Gundam Part 2" in which CCA happens between Char and Judau and Judau Newtype-brainwashes all of Earth into migrating to space.

However, I regret that we didn't get the character Elbow Smash in the final show.
>>
Terrible except for the NZ mecha designs.

L-Gaim did weird happy tomino better.
>>
It was a real disappointment that Kamille's character arc ended in such an abrupt manner. It's like all of a sudden it was no big deal at all that he was made brain dead at the end of Zeta.

Then there's Yazan just vanishing without any further word from Titans remnants after some seriously poor loony toons antics from him.

Then of course, Neo-Zeon civil war so that the conflict between them and the AEUG/EFF can just be conveniently glossed right over...

It has its moments to be sure, but I just don't understand why Tomino couldn't wrap up the few remaining loose ends from Zeta in a more satisfying manner. It's not like any of that would have eaten up some of CCA's plot, no?
>>
People say it gets good when it gets serious but then it's just an unsatisfyingly written serious anime.
>>
File: Flawless.gif (244KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Flawless.gif
244KB, 500x281px
>>14710747
Better than Zeta in my opinion.
Also Judau's name and design influenced the birth of one of my favorite characters.
>>
Just finished it today, it started cool and turned boring, picked up again with kamille then got boring then ended okish.
>>
>>14711278
>that brown hair
>red jacket
>that carefree I don;t give a fuck personality
son of a bitch you're right
>>
>>14710770

I enjoyed the Arab arc and the final duel between Judau and Haman

More importantly, did Judau deserve Roux and if you were him would you have become Haman's lover?

>>14710808

Gives things a more optimistic outlook for the future, don't you think?
>>
>>14711621
>Gives things a more optimistic outlook for the future, don't you think?
Not really, it has a bright mood but everything going on is shitty. ZZ had retarded amounts of corruption both on the colonies and earth, showed how the whole system was going down the gutter even without zeon fucking shit up.
>>
not a anime
>>
Shit
>>
>>14712104
HONTO NO KOTO SA
>>
>>14714310
>HONTO NO KOTO SA

Write in english, we're not on fucking 2-chan.
>>
>>14711278
This almost as mind blowing as the Cobra = Vash connection
>>
>>14710747
i'm a huge UCfag but for some reason I've been putting it off. Same with f91
>>
>>14710747
Pretty fun. Not perfect, but not as awful as Zeta either.
>>
>>14710747
It's fun, but not great. The first few episodes were off-putting, those episodes in Africa in Dakar were boring, but the climax on Axis was solid.

However, I'd sincerely never recommend it to anyone unless they really wanted to know what happens after Zeta. And I say this as someone who puts ZZ about Zeta, and absolutely loathes Zeta.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.