[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So did Exodus confirm they are a thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: fafner.jpg (921KB, 1200x850px) Image search: [Google]
fafner.jpg
921KB, 1200x850px
So did Exodus confirm they are a thing?
>>
File: 1451262897091.jpg (21KB, 499x280px) Image search: [Google]
1451262897091.jpg
21KB, 499x280px
>>14706558
yes
>>
>>14706558
They are exist.
>>
>>14706558
No, they were always just best friends (or more like awkward lab partners)
Fujos started projecting their ideas on them like usual
>>
>>14707191

maybe but the show seemed to make it awfully easy for them
>>
>>14706558
The way I see it, neither of them are probably capable of normal romantic feelings.

If Kazuki was, Soushi is basically all he thinks about so there's that. Soushi seems like much more of a gray area though, especially with his thing for Maya.
>>
>>14707472
>that scene where soushi almost drops his spaghetti in the plane.
God I miss the show.
>>
>>14707202
Indeed.
>>
>>14706558
It actually confirmed that Soushi, and Akira too, had a thing for Maaya but never acted on it because she wanted Kazuki. There are a few scenes here and there that seem to imply that Kazuki does feel something about Maaya, but it's rendered moot because he becomes a fucking half-festum thing by the end.
>>
File: 1448688217155.jpg (165KB, 1424x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1448688217155.jpg
165KB, 1424x1068px
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=848198 Full BD Rip out
>>
>>14714123
AWESOME!

Alright, well I will have those subs retimed SOON™.
Ideally, by the end of the weekend, with everything uploaded to the MEGA soon after.
Don't hold me strictly to that though.

Actually, are there any extended episodes after ep. 17? That might slow me down.
>>
>>14714137
I didn't notice anything going by the description of the eps there in the torrent at least, still downloading it right now.

From what I know of when the BDs were coming out though there shouldn't be any more extended ones
>>
>>14714152
Cool, well I'll take a look at them tomorrow.

Can't wait for that rewatch.
>>
>>14714123
>HEVC

Man, why the only person/group that decided to rip Fafner had to be retarded?
>>
Anyone got a link to the Angela OST with Canon's full song?
>>
Alright.
Nothing extended, so I should have these done over the next couple days. I'm gonna spend several hours tomorrow.
>>
>>14707202
At least they were friends, most fujo pairing don't make sense consider they often ship people who continuously try to kill each other
>>
>>14718721
Looking forward to it. Thanks for all the hard work
>>
>>14706558
Of course!
They are father and son
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.