[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck are the gokaigers acting so retarded?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
After meeting like idk 36 sentai's shouldn't they know that they are on their side?
>>
>>14704289
Why the fuck are you acting so retarded?

After watching like idk 15 sentai's shouldn't you know that they're just testing the new sentai's worth
>>
>>14704289
Plus they are the Gokaiger. sure, they understand the planets worth, but treasure is treasure. You can't just be sailing away in the universe for free.
>>
>>14704295
>After watching like idk 15 sentai's
Easy, there has only been 5 sentai since OPs first one, and that's assuming he even watched those.

>>14704289
>>14704318
How about you wait till the second part actually aires before making assumptions?
It's obvious there's something not explained in the first one, how the fuck would Marvelous know about an important part of Zyuman world history?
>>
>>14704289
The way I see it, they feel entitled to act that way since they're their Senpais. It's the Zyuohgers the ones who have to step up to the Sentai legacy, not them this time.
>>
>>14704289
It kind of feels like they're pushing the "pirate" concept in a stronger way here since they aren't the main team this time. The Gokaiger are the ones causing the conflict since they want the cube, even though it's a Zyuman legacy. It's not like they don't realize that the Zyuohger are a Sentai team too.

I guess next episode it'll turn out that they were just testing the new team though...
>>
Gokaiger is great and all, but why does it bring out the potato-tier retards?
>>
>>14704416
Megaforce was so shitty, that PR fans wanted the taste of the real deal.
>>
>>14704434
The potatoes have been around before Megaforce existed.
>>
"Oh, look- a new sentai! Better find out what they're capable of before we grab their keys and power!"
>>
>>14704434
PR is ALWAYS shitty, and those potatoes eat it up every single time. Stop being so delusional.
>>
File: GO GO WEEABOO RANGERS.jpg (4MB, 4000x3760px) Image search: [Google]
GO GO WEEABOO RANGERS.jpg
4MB, 4000x3760px
>>14704451
>>
>>14704483
but the ones regarding Super Megaforce are shit, no rightful PR fan likes it, and the only ones that do are a minority
>>
>>14704483
I don't think I've seen so much autism in a single image before. We've truly out done ourselves.
>>
>>14704642
Can't help it when the Filipino fans flip the fuck out.
>>
STOP

FEEDING

THE

GOKAI

TROLL
>>
>>14704416
Hipsters want a quick taste of all sentai to look cool so they watch Gokaiger and maybe Akibaranger.

>>14704451
this guy for example
>>
>>14705103
but watching toku is already hipster shit
>>
>>14704483
As concentrated weabooism as that picture is, Super Megaforce is actually fucking terrible
>>
>>14705831
It really is

Dino Charge is okay, but it's like a hundred times better than SMF
>>
>>14705794
You can like toku and not act like a retard about it.
The fact that you dont see much of it on /m/´s toku threads doesnt prove otherwise.

>>14705831
Even PR fans say that, but the other guy said PR is always shitty, not just SMF.
>>
>>14706058
And there are people that says that sentai is always shitty, and pr is better

There are idiots in both extreme

"Weeaboos" in this case is no different than Star Trek vs star wars
>>
>>14706075
>there are people that says that sentai is always shitty, and pr is better
I´ve never seen it and even if there exists a case like that is not even close to as significant as PR hate on the sentai side. It´s a one-way hate.

>There are idiots in both extreme
One side is autistic about what they like, the other is autistic about what the other side likes.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.