[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did this even come from? Seems like watching the movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Where did this even come from? Seems like watching the movies was a mistake.
Are the Zeta movies any better? I'm not into binging so it'll probably take a long fucking time to get through Zeta and ZZ.
>>
Mirai loves men who abuse her.

It's why her marriage to Bright collapses, he doesn't beat the shit out of her on the regular.
>>
>>14703932
I agree, that felt a little out of nowhere, also Amuro getting angry he couldn't pilot the Gundam
Apparently the zeta movies change a lot so I've been watching the show
>>
>>14703949
Oh yeah, that time he just randomly hides the Gundam under the sand was fucking retarded.
Still, I thought the series was really cool so I look forward to watching more. It's just hard for me to watch 50 ep series these days but it seems it's the way to go.
>>
>>14703932
That shit is out of left-field in the series too, it's not just a problem in the movie. Don't watch the Zeta movies unless you've already seen the TV series.
>>
>>14703975
There's nothing wrong with taking your time watching it
You would be more likely to forget things if you just speed through it anyways
>>
>>14703942
When does her marriage collapse?
>>
>>14704104
Never. He's making shit up.
>>
>>14703994
Mirai was reminded of how much of a fuccboi her fiance was when they met at Side 6, and the juxtaposition between him and Sleggar softens her view of Sleggar considerably. It's not that complicated.
>>
>>14703932
The Zeta movies have a MUCH better ending and are worth watching, but only as a fun cap on having already watching the series. They are not a replacement for the show.
>>
>>14704104
Never

People always making shit about she broke up with Bright after Hathaway's execution, but actually they're just happily made a restaurant instead with her non autistic daughter.

Maybe those anons just get spergy after their hope for actually fuck Mirai is ruined.
>>
We have this thread almost every week.
>>
>>14704485

>much worse ending
FTFY
>>
>>14703932
It comes out of nowhere in the series too
>>
>>14703932
When he slapped the shit out of her pussy fiance.
>>
>>14705557
This.

Its 0079's dumbest moment.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.