[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a bitch.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Amuro's mom.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Amuro's mom.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
What a bitch.
>>
>>14703155
Old man Ray wasn't a saint but at least he tried to help Amuro with a Gundam upgrade.
>>
>>14703155
I think most mothers would have a hard time handling seeing their baby boy kill a man in front of her very eyes.
>>
>>14703221
I thought he went insane and that module he gave amuro was junk
>>
>>14703444
>I thought he went insane and that module he gave amuro was junk

Well Amuro caused him to have oxygen deprivation when he blew a hole in side 7 and got sucked out into space.He really didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>14703270
that zeon he shot survived though

they don't say it in the movies.
>>
>>14706768
It appears I have a bad memory, then.
>>
>>14703155
she had a hard life though
there is a reason why the feddies went drinking at the Ray's house but you never get to see Ms. Ray around (wink wink)
>>
>>14708697
Wasn't it because she was the next town over playing nurse?
>>
File: 1225749407217.png (5KB, 163x119px) Image search: [Google]
1225749407217.png
5KB, 163x119px
>>14703155
>What a bitch.

All she knew was her POV, dawg.
>>
>>14708697
>>14708700

I think you're right but I'm going ot have to rewatch it because I do have a scary suspicion Amuro's mom was a whore thanks to that other anon now...
>>
That episode was one of the moments I realized Gundam was very special. I thought it would be as hokey as possible, like in the OP. I thought it would be a child hero taking out the 強大 na enemy with a smile on his face, and no regard for the horrors of war.

But first Bright points out Tem's picture of his son, and they lament the presence of child soldiers.
>Oh, I guess the show's self-aware in that regard. Almost feels like these characters live in a real world.
Then Amuro has trouble sniping the Zeon soldiers in their normal suits, even after he had no trouble fighting the Mobile Suits.
>Hm, I thought Eva had the realistic scenario, where a fourteen-year-old completely freaks out when pushed into a battle. But maybe Amuro's case is actually more realistic, maybe civilian teens could easily engage in battle when compelled to, and would only get really troubled when they see the enemy's human form.
Then a Zeon soldier approaches Amuro while he's hiding in the hospital bed.
>Oh, I know how these scenes go, the soldier will get another call right before he lifts the sheets, or Amuro's mom or another patient will cause a distract—wait, who fired their weapon?
Amuro shoots first, and his mother disowns him, at least temporarily.
>Wow.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.