[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 80790l.jpg (186KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
80790l.jpg
186KB, 425x600px
So, its broadcast was restarded 4 days ago.

Anyone here still remembers/watches it? If yes, have you noticed any differences between the scrapped version and this new one?
>>
>>14701927
I don't think HorribleSubs has released the rebroadcasted episodes, so I haven't seen it.
Either way, they only delayed broadcast because they were behind schedule IIRC, so I think there's no way they're changing anything we've already got.
>>
>>14701952
I saw some screenshot comparisons and they've definetely fixed some animation. For example there's a train scene and the train is a lot more detailed in the new broadcast. It's like getting the BD version on tv, unless they plan to fix even more things for it.
>>
Who would watch this edgy moe shit in the first place? It has everything the majority of /m/ dislikes and then some.
>>
>>14701952
Merchant's version is out.

They also delayed it because quality of the storytelling wasn't up to par, either. The show looked good (and still does, there are only minor changes animation-wise).

It's definitely better that the original version, with more dialogue inserted to clarify some things and more natural-feeling characterization for Yui and Rena.

Sad that it probably isn't going to improve the sales, though. Actas needs every cent for being one of the last studios out there doing 2D mecha.
>>
>>14701989
I would. And I love everything about it. Keep being mad
>>14701952
There are other Funirips in Nyaa (I suggest to go with Merchant, which is Funi's subs on Ohys raws' video)
Because HS only releases rips from official streaming sites (like Cruchyroll and Funimation. In Regalia's case, it's Funi)
>>
>>14701989
I was watching it since the first broadcast and thought it was a fine idea.
>>
>>14701989
Terrible show.

But I'll be damned if the robot fights aren't pretty well done. It's like the second coming of Kannazuki no Miko, where everything except the mechs are shit.
>>
>>14705993
Kannazuki no Miko was great, and so's this
Both may be far from being literary masterpieces, but they also aren't shit.
Then again, I'm a yurifag, so maybe I'm biased and have shit taste.
>>
>>14705122
>Because HS only releases rips from official streaming sites (like Cruchyroll and Funimation. In Regalia's case, it's Funi)
They ripped from Daisuki for this. You can see the 1080p versions have nearly the same filesize as DLSuki.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.