[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kamen Rider Ghost 47

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 30

File: Connected-World-Is-Now-695x391.jpg (94KB, 695x391px) Image search: [Google]
Connected-World-Is-Now-695x391.jpg
94KB, 695x391px
http://over-ti.me/releases/kamen-rider-ghost-47/
>>
Just a bit longer til Ex-Aid.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-09-04-23h33m47s580.png (543KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-09-04-23h33m47s580.png
543KB, 1280x720px
wow yurusen that's harsh
>>
I like this episode okay but it doesn't feel climactic or build hype or anything at all.
>>
>>14700170
I take it since nothing from the magazine scans was shown in the previews the main story wraps up in 49 and we get some sort of crossover ep at 50?
>>
File: J487CRK0.png (318KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
J487CRK0.png
318KB, 400x400px
>tfw furrycuberanger and ghost come out on same day
>>
File: Double Dragon.jpg (100KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
Double Dragon.jpg
100KB, 640x361px
I enjoy the double Makoto plot, but it feels way too late for it. At least we are nearly done with it all.
>>
>>14700406
The subplot with that is getting really good just now, which is the problem.
>>
In the last 3 weeks i've seen 2 kamen rider series from start to finish and they made me realize how long and flawed the endgame of Ghost is.

Seriously, how many episodes since the finale started, gonna be at least 4.

Also how is demia affecting the world? do people stop moving and is everybody just dying or they are just connected to Adel and nothing changes, they go on with their lives?
>>
File: 1468587247624.jpg (144KB, 637x478px) Image search: [Google]
1468587247624.jpg
144KB, 637x478px
>>14700393
>Sub-vent still hasn't updated since April
>>
>>14700487
Exactly, like if we got this instead of Takeru getting killed a third time, the thirties would have been so much better, like just have it be the whole plot focus continuously from when he gets the deep specter till it is completed. Could have saved it a little bit.
>>
>>14700282
>reminder that he made Kanon and Takeru choose over who to save for no explained reason.
>>
Only 3 more episodes, right?
>>
File: TakingCareOfAllOfYou.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
TakingCareOfAllOfYou.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>14700634
Correct, and episode 50 is the one with Ex-Aid. So really it's just two.
>>
File: JumpingIsSuperEffective.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
JumpingIsSuperEffective.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
File: Vengeance.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Vengeance.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>
File: MasterNinjaInAction.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
MasterNinjaInAction.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
File: SageRider.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
SageRider.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
File: GetOverThereYurusen.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
GetOverThereYurusen.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
File: adel.jpg (107KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
adel.jpg
107KB, 960x540px
Wait I thought Leonardo da Vinci killed his father? There was even a police officer there to confirm it.
>>
File: CloneWarsOutInTheOpen.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
CloneWarsOutInTheOpen.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>14700720
No one remembers that movie ever took place
>>
File: DeepSpecterInStereo.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
DeepSpecterInStereo.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>14700723
>Good Makoto is gonna die and evil makoto will become new makoto
Makoto makoto makoto.
calling it now.
>>
File: DeepRolling.webm (656KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
DeepRolling.webm
656KB, 640x360px
>>14700728
Killed off for drama, replaced by clonetwin, wouldn't be the first time that's happened.
>>
File: CopycatFighting.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
CopycatFighting.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>14700740
double twist.

both die for good, no resurrection or anything, they just die.
>>
File: MirroredRiderKickDuel.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
MirroredRiderKickDuel.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>14700761
He's still gotta be ready for awkward moments with Brave and Snipe in Movie Wars.
>>
File: GivingTheMonolithSomeLove.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
GivingTheMonolithSomeLove.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
>No way!
>Stop lying!

Oh hey it's the first episode of Kamen Rider Blade!
>>
What a surprise, nothing happened this episode.

Y'know what's wrong with this show? Too many fucking characters. Remember that guy from the start of the show with the bad teeth and the briefcase? He disappeared into the monolith, ominously? Nothing came of it.

Remember Javel? The writers don't. And that other general I can't even remember the name for.

The white guy working on Deep Connect never really did anything.

Those ominous twins from the DVD specials show up in the show twice now just to say "hey the end of the show is almost here".

The Makoto twin's job is to.... do what exactly? Why does he exist?

There are so many Ganmeisers they couldn't even make costumes for all of them.

And that's not even counting the 15 heroic heroes of heroism. Did Takeru fully connect with all them? Was anyone keeping track?

FUCK. All this show does is tease and tease and there were like twenty plot threads that went no where in favor of more MWAHAHA I WILL BE MAKOTO FROM NOW ON.

Still, better than Wizard.
>>
>>14701325
They should just kill of Javel and Gyro long time ago.

15 Heroes is too much. 10/12 would be better but Bandai gonna need to sell more toys.
Its like how Drive had some shift cards which were never used.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-09-05-05h28m18s142.png (784KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-09-05-05h28m18s142.png
784KB, 1280x738px
Hmmm.... what's that I see there? Guess the blu-ray will be clearer.
>>
>>14701325
>And that's not even counting the 15 heroic heroes of heroism. Did Takeru fully connect with all them? Was anyone keeping track?
He's been inside most of them if that counts as connecting the only ones he hasn't gone inside is Houdini and Newtons. But Houdini had the whole two-parter where he possessed Yoko so really only Newton got shafted.
>>
>>14701325
>Y'know what's wrong with this show? Too many fucking characters. Remember that guy from the start of the show with the bad teeth and the briefcase? He disappeared into the monolith, ominously? Nothing came of it.
Huh... it was obvious that he died. Apparently his prototype belt thing didn't count as a belt.

>Remember Javel? The writers don't. And that other general I can't even remember the name for.
Javel appeared last week wandering around to show people turning into Adel. Gyro got hive-minded.

>The Makoto twin's job is to.... do what exactly? Why does he exist?
The Ganmizer's attempt to study human emotions since they might be the key to their evolution.
>>
My favorite part was Gramps using Dark Ghost so the suit actor could be silly. I love when that happens.
>>
>>14701379

So, he served no purpose, they served no purpose, red herring.
>>
>>14700406
There would have been such a simple way to make the Makoto arc better. We have seen that Copy!Makoto got more human, right? Well, they should have also Original!Makoto become less human. Then there would be a real menace besides "oops, i guess I have a twin now"
>>
>>14701487
>Original!Makoto become less human
Why? For what purpose?That doesn't make any sense.
>>
This show was handled very poorly, but I still love the cast and I'll miss them just as much as any other when it's over.
>>
>>14701906
Imma miss akari's buttcheeks if you know what I mean.
Also alain I'm gonna miss alain
>>
Akari saying "daijobou? " was the cutest fucking thing in the universe my heart fucking melt
>>
I think one of the main problems with Takeru's character is that at certain points they don't allow him to be wrong or show that what he does can have negative effects. Hes literally Jesus and whatever he does is right.
>>
>>14702633
The main problem is that the writers have no idea what to do with him besides having him lose his resolve to do what he needs to do only to get it back ten minutes later. Take the last two episodes, they were basically the same thing.
>>
>>14702633
My main issue is that they build him up like the goddamn Messiah and yet for all intents and purposes he acts like a very normal, very average person. I would probably like him more if the show wasn't desperately trying to convince me that he is amazing.
>>
>>14702775
There's no such thing as an "normal, average" person, especially one in situations such as his. That's why he's special.

It's also why he's boring as fuck.
>>
File: Akari booty.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Akari booty.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>14701925
>>
Wait a minute, it wasn't Adele who killed his father, it was Leonardo Da Vinci, I call bullshit.
Blimey that was a weird sentence.
>>
Good god it feels like they're trying so goddamn hard to stretch this on for as long as possible. I think the biggest issue that that there's been almost zero sense of progression since, I dunno Grateful?

Like, take the Ganmeisers. We have no reason to think of them as threats anymore because Mugen and Deep take them down pretty easily, but there are so many of them and even after they're destroyed, they just revive on a whim later. The protags feel no closer to dealing with them than they did when they were first introduced 20 episodes ago.
>>
>Evil Makoto plot thread STILL not ended
Fuck that, seeing two Spectre doing finishers on each other gets ol the second time, it's tiresome.

Pretty bad episode, but one of the best in a while. At least didnt have jobmeizers.
>>
>>14700720
It''s simple anon
Adel was actually Da Vinci Ganma and Shinnosuke was working with him all along, he will appear in the finale as the main villain.

But really, everything on that movie either doesnt make sense or was retconned, so ignore it the same way the writer ignored Ghost and Drive.
>>
>>14701325
>Remember Javel? The writers don't.
They gave him a sendoff. A shitty, awfully exceuted one at that, yeah, but they didn't forget about him, he's not supposed to do anything else.

I agree with the rest tho.
>>
>>14703716
Ignore that movie.
>>
Sage Rider and him waifu-ing Akari was fun.

>>14700723
Missed opportunity for Makoto to yell about his dad some more then
>Adel: I killed your father, Takeru
>Makoto: Yeah but you didn't kill mine. My dad's a dick!
>>
>>14704026
No, he made up with his dad in the movie before his dad died again.
>>
File: Ghost Over Time.png (37KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost Over Time.png
37KB, 1000x500px
That last episode was just the slightest improvement from the past like 7. If this keeps up it might not end completely shit.

Also has Alia done anything at all since getting her ass kicked? She's been sitting in that chair the whole time at least from what I can remember.
>>
File: Ghost Over Time Template.png (35KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost Over Time Template.png
35KB, 1000x500px
>>14704775
Also here's the template for the graph if any other anons wanna have fun with it.
>>
>>14704775

She hasn't done anymore, Makoto's sister hasn't done anything, >>14701325 have done nothing.
>>
>>14704775
In the 30s has 2 good episodes. The dream one and the Greatful vs Gyro one.
>>
>>14704735
I know, but people are saying that the movie is being ignored anyway so why not
>>
>>14704775
Adel brainwashed her in a fit of pique this episode. He looked freaked out by what he'd done afterwards.
>>
File: 1473141377139.jpg (59KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473141377139.jpg
59KB, 1000x500px
>>14704775
Show peaked during Makoto's absence and Alain's arc.
>>
File: chillin.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
chillin.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
Anyone got the OST uploaded to mega or something yet?
>>
>>14704775

No one has accomplished anything at all. Ghost's biggest problem is that there has been almost no sense of progression or growth since the 20s. Even when there is some shallow "growth," there's no sense of buildup or progress, it just happens suddenly.
>>
>>14704977
That's pretty much my opinion.

>>14704961
The one that they ignore is Ghost vs Drive, not Ghost's summer movie, that's even being referenced in the show.
>>
>>14705110
That's honestly my biggest thing about this series.
Friend of mind suggested watching it because I usually watch Super Sentai, but did not want to watch minecraft animals. So for a change of pace I come over here and I got ghost.

And don't get me wrong, I fucking love it when the good guys don't win. It's boring to watch the good guys win every single week. If they lose every once in a while it makes it interesting. At this point though I feel like this show will probably just end with Adel changing his mind and just going, "Wow I'm all alone, I guess I really am just a giant dick who killed 2 dad's, tried to kill my brother, stole my sister's soul, and ruined everything. Maybe I should fix that..."

Fuck the thing I enjoyed most was all of the neat little usages of the heroic icons and they don't even use those anymore. Takeru just goes full infinity 90% of the time, and Makoto goes DEEP SPECTAH. He used Ryouma what 3 times, and Himiko 2 times? Hell I don't even remember the last time he used robin hood outside of that gold form with the 15 eyecons.
>>
>>14705478
There hasn't also been a proper motw since fucking forever, its always the same monster eyecons used by igor and for the past like 15 episodes just the gamaizers.
>>
>>14705492
Believe it or not I really don't mind that too terribly much. Matter of fact I somewhat appreciate it because motw is part of the reason why I wanted to try something new.

It also helps that I fucking love the way the gamaizers look, even if I feel like it's a bit of a cop out that the last chunk of gamaizers are just weapons while the others are actual creatures.
>>
>>14705478
Late enough in the game every Rider goes into final form spam. It's more plausible than fighting Ganmeizers with Ore, anyway.

I think how much you can enjoy Ghost post-Mugen is entirely based on whether you like Takeru or not. Some people have a bad reaction to him, and those people are going to have a bad time because he's the focus character of the arc. Personally I like him, so I've been happy with the last act.

Give the minecraft animals show another shot, though. It's fucking fantastic.
>>
>>14705516
I tried, The World guy seems pretty great but the rest of the cast seems rather boring. Not to mention I can't get over how silly they look with their instinct awaken forms.

I don't really enjoy Takeru much at all, though I really enjoy Makoto. Damn shame Makoto's interesting arc took this long to pay off.
>>
>>14705539
Thank you!
Minecraft animals fucking sucks.
>>
>>14705539
>>14705556
Shit taste detected.
>>
>give Deep Specter to Kanon
>it starts making mass-produced Kanon clones instead
>both Makotos can now have multiple Kanons each
>>
File: kanons.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kanons.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>14705925
as long as they come out without mustaches.
>>
>>14705964
>>
File: McGann-Kanon.gif (724KB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
McGann-Kanon.gif
724KB, 360x203px
>>14706256
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>14706342
If you're the anon who made that .gif, I love you.
>>
>>14705478
>Fuck the thing I enjoyed most was all of the neat little usages of the heroic icons and they don't even use those anymore. Takeru just goes full infinity 90% of the time, and Makoto goes DEEP SPECTAH. He used Ryouma what 3 times, and Himiko 2 times? Hell I don't even remember the last time he used robin hood outside of that gold form with the 15 eyecons.
Funny thing is that they devoted an entire episode to show how Takeru won't rely on his super mode...
>>
>>14705029
>OST

My copy shipped from Amazon Japan, and should arrive by Friday if not sooner. If it's not online by then, I can rip it.
>>
File: godai thumbs up.png (45KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
godai thumbs up.png
45KB, 200x200px
>>14707805
Thanks in advance either way anon
>>
File: Gaim_thumbs-up.png (468KB, 499x470px) Image search: [Google]
Gaim_thumbs-up.png
468KB, 499x470px
>>14707888
No problem. Might even arrive by tomorrow afternoon/evening judging by the tracking.
>>
>>14701697
because dive too deep?
>>
>>14701697

Because "oh shit right, this was supposed to have a downside for constant use. Quick, think of something!"
>>
>everyone making a big fucking fuss out of Adel killing Takeru's father
>nobody INCLUDING Alain seems to give a shit that Adel killed his father
>they even ran the flashback of him dying this episode and still nobody cared
>>
>>14707418
>they devoted an entire episode to show how Takeru won't rely on his super mode...
No, it was devoted to show how the heroes could still help Takeru.
>>
>>14712451
Onari kinda did. Which reminds me, did we ever see Onari and TakeruĀ“s father even interact?
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.