[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it about the Stein that makes it totally superior to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: stein.jpg (763KB, 1024x1288px) Image search: [Google]
stein.jpg
763KB, 1024x1288px
What is it about the Stein that makes it totally superior to the original Sinanju?
>>
>>14696147
everything. they should have just painted this red for full frontal.
>>
>>14696164
...they did...

The only real changes that were made to it were the hard edges were made round, the backpack was made fancier, and they added some gold trim all over the chest.
>>
>>14696147
because its a gundam
>>
>>14696173
So it's the same ...except for all those extensive visual changes they did.
>>
Why's it called the Sinanju Stein instead of just the Sinanju, seeing as it came first? In-universe, I mean, obviously the out of character reason is that it's an MSV and came after the Sinanju's design appeared.
>>
I want a Robot Damashii Sinaju Stein so fucking bad.
>>
>>14696311
IIRC it was originally just called the Pegasus Gundam but they changed it to Stein for whatever reason.
>>
>>14696147
>What is it about the Stein that makes it totally superior to the original Sinanju?

It had chest vents.
>>
>>14696147
No disgusting Zeon tinkering
>>
File: 303[1].jpg (68KB, 616x347px) Image search: [Google]
303[1].jpg
68KB, 616x347px
>>
>>14696567
Is it getting animated?
>>
>>14696147
it IS the original sinanju
>>
>>14696476
>>14696311
The in universe set up is they renamed it the orriginal the stein in anaheim's records after full frontal "stole" it to differentiate it from its sleeves affiliated connotation and appearance. Otherwise both are refered to as the sinanju.
>>
>>14696567
I am also curious as to what this picture is from. I can see the "Gundam Info" tag to the bottom right but... any source?
>>
File: Phenex.jpg (402KB, 922x517px) Image search: [Google]
Phenex.jpg
402KB, 922x517px
>>14697109
>>14697286
Mobile Suit Gundam UC: A Phantom World
just a promotional video
>>
>>14697394
Oh, well, I thought Unicorn TV was going to have new footage about it.
>>
>>14697394
What's it about? Just showing off a bunch of Unicorn-related "what-ifs" and flashbacks?
>>
it's not gay red
>>
>>14696147
its being Nu Gundam Unit 2 is still somewhat evident
>>
>>14696147
>angular armor
>no monoeye
It's shit.
>>
>>14696173
dude, they added lots of shit to the suit. all of that superfluous aesthetics shit takes away from performance. the only real improvement was the addition of propellant tanks. every other change they made was fucking stupid from a performance standpoint.
>>
It doesn't look stupid
>>
>>14697946
The Stein still has propellant tanks but smaller than the Sinanju's.
The Sinanju also replaced the fixed boosters of the backup to ones that are flexible. It also has more vernier thrusters on it's body. Also different weaponry.
>>
>2 eyes
>not gay red
Already better than the original, now which is better the ver. Ka or the normal version?
>>
>>14697428
No, it's canon, just happens before Unicorn
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.