[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear /m/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: TemRayInc.png (180KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
TemRayInc.png
180KB, 500x333px
Why didn't Amuro install his dad's upgrade into Gundam?
>>
>>14695396
Because everyone knows you need 3 or 4 of the things to do anything and since is dad only had one it was useless.
>>
Outdated junk.
>>
>>14695396
It's just a bunch of useless junk glued together.
>>
>Somehow survive near death attack
>Escape to side 6
>Work night and day to try and invent new upgrades to help your son in battle
>Amuro your son treats you like a diseased leper and throws your inventions away and never speaks to you again.

Tem Ray had a hard life
>>
He was jealous that his father was able to improve the Gundam better than any of his own modifications could.
>>
He didn't even make that, it's manufactured by alien cats
>>
>>14695417
Also:
>Survive being ejected into space by a giant robot battle that destroys your home.
>Die because you can't handle stairs.
>>
>>14695396
Because his dad had spent a while too long breathing space and falling down stairs.
That, or they did install it.
>>
What would the upgrade could have done, anyways?
>>
Electrician here:
There is absolutely no way Amuro could have known what that box would do. When he thinks "it's just a piece of junk" the only part he can even see is the featureless bottom of the box (OP's pic). He'd need to look over a schematic or, at the very least, look in the front of the fucking thing, to even guess about its function.

Amuro's temper tantrum may have thrown away the single most important technological advancement of the One Year War and you'd never know it.

>inb4 people bringing up video games as if that's even remotely canon
>>
>>14695396

its garbage, he had brain damage at this point
>>
>>14696078
So as an electrician, you would actually spend the time too find out what that thing did and go through the trouble of asking the maintenance crew for permission to install it?
>>
>>14695402
>>14695406
>>14695410
>>14695432
>>14696108
Ingrates. You people will never recognize cutting edge technology when it's staring you in the face.
>>
>>14696078

I'm pretty sure this is copypasta. I have seen this exact post on this exact thread before
>>
>>14695396
It's a fucking PC Power Supply.
>>
>>14695396

Maybe the Gundam already had enough USB ports?
>>
>>14695396
Wasn't there a game (one G Generation I think) where if you installed Tem Ray's junk your stats went to shit
>>
>>14696911
In SRW Alpha Gaiden, all of the unit's stats take a small hit but repair costs go down to nearly zero.
>>
>>14696913

iirc it was a way to let eva 01 go berserk without consequence
>>
File: 1472966984443-1215188754.jpg (174KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1472966984443-1215188754.jpg
174KB, 720x1280px
>>14696581
It's actually a USB hub.
>>
>>14695396
Maybe it was already in there.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.