[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What mech would he pilot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

File: Harambe.jpg (107KB, 615x615px) Image search: [Google]
Harambe.jpg
107KB, 615x615px
What mech would he pilot?
>>
Or Apeface.
>>
File: Ms-06ms.jpg (21KB, 260x340px) Image search: [Google]
Ms-06ms.jpg
21KB, 260x340px
Duh
>>
>>14694924
This meme sucks ass, also Grand Gundam.
That or the Zaku built explicitly for use by Newtype monkeys.
>>
>>14694939
>This meme sucks ass,
fuck off m8, don't mess with my nigga harambe
>>
File: Deadly_kong.jpg (46KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Deadly_kong.jpg
46KB, 300x300px
duh
>>
File: TOY-RBT-0904_13.jpg (70KB, 600x545px) Image search: [Google]
TOY-RBT-0904_13.jpg
70KB, 600x545px
>>14694934
Primal and Apeface are sentient beings, not for pilot.
>>
Gunbuster
>>
>>14694941
Nah. It's mainly just some thing normies and actual nigger teens think is funny. It's about on the level of dabbing in terms of wit; it doesn't actually mean anything and there's no real joke, you just put it out there when you want something else to be funny.
>>
>>14694986
>he doesn't take his dick out for my nigga harambe
smdh
>>
>>14695015
I don't understand, but here is a (you).
I'm being honest when I say I don't get the meme. I don't see it as having any real merit. If you're into normie humor I guess it's alright, but there's no denying that pretty much everyone who I've run into who propagated it either was a normie on social media, a nig, or both.
>>
>>14694986
There was wit, then it got popular and lost it all through repetition. It began as a sort of live parody of the "rip paul walker in peace" thing where a minor celebrity dies and everyone thinks they're Jesus for a week. It was the same thing, this time done for a literal gorilla. It was funny, it was subversive, then the normies got to it.
>>
>>14694986
>>14695047

FUCKING NORMIES!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>14694986
>It's about on the level of dabbing in terms of wit; it doesn't actually mean anything and there's no real joke,
You are the literal definition of 'no fun allowed'
>>
>>14695047
Makes a lot more sense, that does. I should've figured it had some substance once.

upvoted
>>
>>14694986
> It's about on the level of dabbing in terms of wit
Are you stupid or just ignorant? Dabbing is a dance move based on what people do after taking a dab aka a hit of weed extract (coughing into their arm while bending forward)
>>
>>14695061
Wherever did I say here you couldn't post it? I obliged OP, I posted about mecha I though a gorilla'd fit.

You can post dabbing however much you like. That isn't going to stop it from being tripe. You can't say it's a "stop liking what I don't like" thing either; I never asked anyone to stop anything. I was pointing out how, in my opinion, these memes aren't really funny or smart.
>>
>>14695074
Don't you ever reply to me with this kind of negativity again
>>
>>14695072
That's unfunny as shit. Again with the normies and nignogs thing. Why would anyone post this shit unironically?

It's funny; one time I actually posted with that definition and was told I was wrong. Who am I to believe now? Does it even matter? Do I have to debate people on the internet about an unfunny pose and DUDE WEED LMAO for the next ten minutes?

>>14695077
Okay.
>>
It really is a shit meme and these "what would x pilot" threads are literally /vp/ tier garbage.
>>
File: 1468388066715.jpg (398KB, 1344x812px) Image search: [Google]
1468388066715.jpg
398KB, 1344x812px
Probably the statue of liberty.
>>
>>14695082
This.

Also I like how posting opinions and their semi-factual basis got all of these triggered shits crawling out of the woodwork. Quality fucking thread.
>>
File: goriex001g.jpg (44KB, 477x500px) Image search: [Google]
goriex001g.jpg
44KB, 477x500px
>>
File: Kong pose.jpg (38KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
Kong pose.jpg
38KB, 600x448px
>>
File: GT-02_INTERFACE.png (110KB, 364x212px) Image search: [Google]
GT-02_INTERFACE.png
110KB, 364x212px
>>
>>14695085
>Some disgusting fat old niggeress gets her website hacked and nudes of her posted.
Why did people unleash that evil on the world, those pics should not exist. No I didn't look at them but knowing they are out there just kills my boner.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.