[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqh YhYoh8IQ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: YOU'RE A BIG GUY.png (708KB, 445x623px) Image search: [Google]
YOU'RE A BIG GUY.png
708KB, 445x623px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqhYhYoh8IQ
>>
>>14686259
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God!

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever.
>>
>>14686259
>>>/co/
>>
>>14686259
/bane/ I want you to understand why we hate you.

We dont hate you because what you say is "shitposting". Remember where the fuck you are, we are each about 1 click away from watching women with 12 inch cocks fucking each other. And at one point this site even had guro and loli boards. Oh my god you said FOR YOU! This totally shocks my unenlightened sheeple mind.

No, we hate you because you are the new furfags. You see, the problem with furfags, wasnt that they jerked off to furry shit, it was that they were so fucking obnoxious about it. Everything had to be made furry. Every forum avatar had to be a fursona. They had to constantly broadcast the fact that they were furfags to everyone, and when this was met with derision, they doubled down on their effort. They labeled the rational reaction to their faggotry "fursecution" and actively set out to be the biggest faggots they could possibly be to combat it.

Baneposters are exactly the same. I have yet to see a single board on this site that doesnt regularly have off topic derails about IT’S A PART OF MY PLAN or I’M CIA. Always with BANE.jpg and TDKR openings scene webms. It doesnt matter how off topic it is, /bane/posters cant help but broadcast the fact that they are BIG GUYS and will leave NO SURVIVORS after GRASHIN DIS BLANE.

What does the average IQ of HOTHEADS have to do with this thread? I mean, really what does it add to the conversation about the movie? Jack shit. All it does is send out a big loud signal to everyone in the thread that LOOK AT ME! I AM BIG GUY! YOU SHOULD BE IN MY AIRCRAFT!
>>
> What? Why is everyone so upset, Big Guy and Rusty was a great show.
> Checks link.
> Oh...
>>
>>14686259
>Oh look, a Big Guy and Rusty thread! Maybe there'll be a storyt-

Fuckin'
>>
Let's ignore the bane poster also what is big guy and rusty?
>>
>>14686598
Ones a big guy, the others for you
>>
File: timthumb.jpg (260KB, 593x659px)
timthumb.jpg
260KB, 593x659px
>>14686598
>ignoring OP
>posting anyway

Ah well.
Big Guy and Rusty is an American mecha comic about the two titular characters, the aging American super *robot* dubbed Big Guy and Rusty, a powerful but inexperienced and naive smaller robot of similar/greater power. The comic is basically a one-shot deal in which Big Guy uses his fuckton of kickass weapons and wits to try and put down a horrible mutant-dinosaur-god-thing whilst Rusty haplessly tries to follow suit. Gorgeous art and action and some of the most all-American dialogue and narration I've ever read.

It was also a short lived cartoon on Kids WB in which a mostly new plot was contrived. In both comic and cartoon Big Guy is an aging machine implied to not be a robot, but a suit/piloted robot, but in the cartoon Rusty is slated to replace Big Guy, with Big Guy acting as his mentor whilst keeping his human nature secret from him. In the comic, Rusty is just a Japanese robot placed in Big Guy's care towards the end. There was an overarching plot involving actual automated robots similar to Big Guy acting as villains, but the cartoon was too short lived for this to be fully resolved.

The comic is by Frank Miller. Good stuff.
>>
>>14686605
I knew it was coming and I still laughed.
>>
>>14686598
A really bad cartoon
>>
>>14686623
Geoff Darrow is one of the few western comic artists that can actually draw cool technology.
>>
FOR YOU
>>
I saw one episode of the show a long time ago. It involved Rusty going into some kind of cyberspace world, and there was an evil clone of that scientist, Dr. Slate I think?
>>
>>14687197
I only remember where they went to the moon and the big guy knocked over the American flag before he put it back up and saluted it. I also remember big guys pilot being thirsty as fuck for the only female.
>>
>>14686281
>A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now

you merely adopted the darkness
i was born in it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.