[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#Fuckonami, ZOE edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 21

File: image.jpg (381KB, 1120x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
381KB, 1120x1280px
I just now realized...

Since Konami has went to shit and threw out all there good staff, all chance of there being another ZOE game and it being actually good are gone...

>...I'm just going to leave this Image as tribute to a game from the time before Konami went to hell and go off and mourn.
>>
>>14685228
There will never be something like ZOE again, I'm ready to accept this much, BUT, I'd kill for a PC version of ZOE2 just so the modding community could jump on it.
>>
File: Jehuty lineart.jpg (911KB, 3402x4781px) Image search: [Google]
Jehuty lineart.jpg
911KB, 3402x4781px
even with Kojima's name on the ZoE box it didn't sell. which truly sucks because they were great games.

so i doubt even if Konami still had big names in the roster they still wouldn't make a ZoE game.
>>
>>14685253
Just because a game is on PC doesn't mean a modding community will spring up for it.

Srsly people seem to grossly underestimate the work involved, especially in games that were never intended to be poked and prodded by the end user.
>>
>>14685273
>people seem to grossly underestimate the work involved
The irony of this being said to RX782 deeply amuses me.
>>
>>14685228
This property feels so dead that we might actually be able to pry it from Konami and give it to Kojima as a gift-wrapped present. Nah, people would kickstarter one for MGS before that. No one knows about this game.
>>
>>14685273
I'm not saying it's easy or a trivial task, it's just wishful thinking. At the very least, higher resolutions would be great. Hexadrive did an amazing job getting it running at 1080p on a fucking PS3, but we can always do better.
>>
>>14685327
To be fair the PS3 can do miracles if you master the Cell architecture.

It's just kinda a cunt about it, that's all.
>>
File: enders project.jpg (268KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
enders project.jpg
268KB, 1280x850px
it still hurts
>>
File: endersproject2.png (725KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
endersproject2.png
725KB, 600x800px
>>
File: endersproject3.png (573KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
endersproject3.png
573KB, 600x800px
>>
>>14685360
What could have been...;_;
>>
>>14685367
That looks like a woman in armor
>>
>>14685350
Yeah I know, and HexaDrive are fucking wizards at it. Their Okami remaster supposedly renders internally at 4k. ZOE2 posed unique challenges though because it was being ported from architecturally weird design (PS2) that had insane fill rates that the game exploited, to another odd architecture that required extensive portions of the engine to be rewritten. HexaDrive even managed to get antialiasing on it, increase texture resolution, and render at 1080p.
>>
>>14685228
I loved the setting in ZOE, and the utilization of Mars.

I wish there had been more.
>>
File: 934548076.jpg (192KB, 1389x900px)
934548076.jpg
192KB, 1389x900px
>everyone and their mom loves it
>it is a fucking masterpiece
>sells nothing

This is why we cant have nice things.

Pic related.
>>
>>14685396
A shame Cell was too hardcore for the industry, I think even in the supercomputing sector they've retired the architecture in favor of designs with better power efficiency, and it's not like Cell is any slouch when it comes to crunching bits.

I'd really like it if Sony's retirement of the PS3 consisted of unlocking all consoles for homebrew and hobby development if at all possible, it'd be a shame to let such wizard bullshit go extinct without letting hobbyists take it for a good long spin.
>>
I've never played it, is it good?
>>
>>14685594
The first one is a demo side project thing, but 2nd Runner is really, really fun.
>>
I may be the only one who like the Fist of Mars game.
>>
>>14685803
I loved the shit out of that game, it was the game that got me into the franchise.
>>
>>14686082
My anon of African descent.
>>
How are the model kits? I know the kotobukiya kits like zoids need a lot of work put into them but are the zoe kits as nice as they look?
>>
>>14685594
The first game is more or less a tech demo (a very competent, fun one at that), but Second Runner is a fantastic game that's only really marred by the translation being pretty bad.

>>14685803
Fist of Mars is great fun. One of my favorite GBA games, honestly.
>>
File: bakugaiden1.webm (700KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bakugaiden1.webm
700KB, 640x480px
>>14685228
Konami has killed
>Zone of the Enders
>Metal Gear Solid series
>Busou Shinki
>Bomberman and related /m/ spinoffs.
>>
>>14685803
>>14686445
I really enjoyed Fist of Mars as well. The battle system was nothing to write home about--it struck me as just the SRW gameplay with a little aiming minigame added on--but I found the plot to be really affecting. That piano song made me tear up a little back in the day ;-;
>>
>>14685360
I actually wasn't a fan of ZOE going ancient fantasy/science fantasy. Not unless it tied into the ZOE canon as a distant prequel or post-apocalyptic sequel. Like, ancient humans created battle armor with the help of Metatron-based intelligences, and somehow the Metatron hivemind remembered the look of the battle armor and inspired the Orbital Frame engineers with it.

Well, that makes it sound like I didn't want a fantasy game because I'm obsessed with continuity, but really it's just that I prefer sci-fi and continuity would've been the only thing to salvage it from the fantasy look.
>>
File: moebius.jpg (157KB, 831x624px) Image search: [Google]
moebius.jpg
157KB, 831x624px
>>14686646
>but really it's just that I prefer sci-fi and continuity would've been the only thing to salvage it from the fantasy look.
I think mecha-fantasy is criminally under utilized and was very interested in seeing where they were going to take it.
>>
>>14686670
On top of the aesthetic, I guess I also wanted to see more of the ZOE world and story. As conclusive an ending ZOE2 might've seemed, there's so much more I wanted explored. What really is Metatron, and is it really turning people evil according to its will? Can we see Leo as Jehuty's Runner once again? How angry would Dingo feel if the Space Force didn't respect Mars's autonomy, after he made Weinberg promise to free Mars in return for stopping Aumaan?

It would be great to see a true difference between running an Orbital Frame in zero-gee gravity and on a surface. Seeing all the sights and sounds of the zone of the Enders in current generation hardware.
>>
>>14686450
They also killed Contra, too. Just after they had gotten good sequels from M2 and Arc System Works...
>>
>>14685473
So the Cell was actually good, and not just propaganda?

>>14686450
Would you rather have Zone of the Enders: Survivor - Fight Against Zombie Orbital Frames?
>>
>>14686670
Yeah, same here. I watched Escaflowne a little while ago and was introduced to Rune Masquer last week and that *really* whet my appetite for fantasy mechs. A fantasy ZoE would have been exactly what I needed, but...alas ;_;

>>14686683
Gotta admit though a scifi ZoE on the PS4 sounds like a real treat. Jehuty zooming through an HD metropolis on Mars in the best of modern graphics sounds like an orgasm for the eyes.
>>
>>14686450
>Bomberman
seriously wtf Konami this is really fucking easy

Hi-Ten Bomberman+Netcode+sell hats

youre welcome
>>
>>14686829
...and blowing it all up because fuck yeah property damage.
>>
>>14686820
>So the Cell was actually good, and not just propaganda?
The first petaflop machine in the world was built on Cell.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_Roadrunner
>>
>>14685228

Perfect timing I just finished the HD collection.

Okay so maybe i'm just retarded but I had no idea what was happening in the story for both games. The first one was just all over the place and the second one was just downright confusing.

Other than that the gameplay was fucking amazing.
>>
>>14686820
Cell's design was insane for number crunching, IBM's agenda in designing Cell was essentially to make a new generation of supercomputer processor, while Sony joined the ride seeing a use for it in consumer electronics.

While great with number crunch mathematics shit, it takes a bit of finagling to work in the context of vidya, where branching logic occurs more often than "do this instruction over and over and over again." The reality of the matter was that Cell took a hell of a lot of skill to get the most out of it, the main core was nothing to write home about, the memory was kinda anemic, and Sony's dev support wasn't great especially compared to Microsoft's.

But when you utilize the totality of its cores properly, Cell is able to blitz through data at insane speeds.
>>
File: 128861.jpg (114KB, 610x832px) Image search: [Google]
128861.jpg
114KB, 610x832px
ken's tits
>>
Honestly I'm fine with 2nd Runner being the last entry, because honestly it was a great ending to the story and it was just a good high point to go out on. Better to let it stand as it is rather than bringing out a new one and run the risk of it being shit.

Anybody think there's any chance of Kojima doing another mecha-focused game now that he's no longer with Konami? It's obvious he has a huge boner for robots.
>>
File: 1338704824693.jpg (83KB, 468x700px) Image search: [Google]
1338704824693.jpg
83KB, 468x700px
>>14687808

No kidding.

Two main games
an ova
a TV series
and a srpg

all without anything close to a bad entry is a pretty good record.

Im glad we all like the series but I always hated seeing series that went on just for the sake of going on. Pretty much every series that went on for too long went to complete shit.
>>
>>14685298
At the very least I hope Kojipro makes a brand new mecha game after Death Stranding. Different plot and all but gameplay similar to ZOE.
>>
>>14687935

Id rather something unique. Fuck all these spiritual successors
>>
>>14685384

It is
>>
>>14685228
I was hoping Kojima was going to go back to mecha with his new studio, but whatever the hell Death Stranding is going to be, it doesn't look like mech.
>>
>>14686486
Yeah, it was an enjoyable little game and had a surprisingly good storyline. I kinda wish Winkysoft just made it a straight SRW clone, instead of having the shooting mini game though.

>>14686829
>Rune Masquer
Do scans of that even exist? I've been looking for that for ages.
>>
>>14688064
>Kojima was going to go back to mecha
Kojima has nothing to do with ZoE, it was basically the dream game of Shinkawa and other directors
>>
File: 1463508522561.jpg (386KB, 1024x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1463508522561.jpg
386KB, 1024x1440px
>>14688556
He was the producer, I wouldn't be surprised if he had a little bit of input into ZOE.
>>14688064
We have zero idea what Death Stranding is even about. For all we know it could be mecha.
>>
>>14686933
>>14687059
Ah yes, now I remember people saying the Cell was great for things like decoding video. I wonder why Sony used it when they must've known it wasn't that well suited for videogames.

>>14687935
>>14688064
>>14688556
The REX vs. RAY fight in Shadow Moses left me wanting an actual Metal Gear combat game, something like Gundam vs Gundam: choose an MG and fight another in completely destructible environments.
>>
>>14688588
>He was the producer, I wouldn't be surprised if he had a little bit of input into ZOE.

LITTLE being the key word. Of course he's gonna take some vested interest in something with his name on it. But all the real credit belongs to Shuyo Murata, Noriaki Okamura and Yoji Shinkawa. It was their world and their vision. And Im frankly tired of Kojima getting all the credit, even here. ESPECIALLY HERE. You should all know better.
>>
>>14688626
When used properly Cell could achieve theoretical performance that would just shit all over the 360.

Also Sony has a weird fetish for cutting edge hardware that either sets a new trend or gets dropped like a brick.
>>
>>14685803
>>14686486

I'll still pop the main menu song on to get motivated every now and then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp8_cCw3DGM

That opening bit gives me goosebumps. Every time it played in-game, shit got real.
>>
>>14688671
Ah, that brings back memories.

>>14688556
>>14688642
So what's Shinkawa doing nowadays? Is he still with Konami? I hope there's a chance for him to get back to ZoE someday, in that case...
>>
>>14688751
Shinkawa fucked off with Kojima to Kojipro 2.0
bros4lyfe
>>
>>14688588
>>14688642
We can also add that Kojima was working on MGS2 and MGS3 when ZoE 1-2 were made, so I doubt he had the time to really help the team and to invest himself in the development. Even when there was an interview at TGS (If I'm not wrong),he was like "no no, I don't know, I have nothing to do with this, ask this to Murata!"
>>
>>14688768
In that case, I sure hope Kojipro buys back ZoE from Konami or something. Or that they just do their own not-ZoE like IGA is doing with Castlevania (he's making Bloodstained).

>>14688773
Didn't ZoE at least have references to other Kojima games? I think the good guy mooks were from Policenauts, weren't they?
>>
File: 58748324.jpg (136KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
58748324.jpg
136KB, 900x675px
>>14688751
He works with Kojima on Death Stranding
like >>14688768 said, they are burofolifu
Fun fact: Kojima calls Shinkawa "Shin-chan"
>>
>>14688818
And Shinkawa bought Kojima a Mad Max Fury Road T-shirt.
>>
>>14688818
>>14688768

How many other people people did the Ko take with him
>>
>>14686820
>Would you rather have Zone of the Enders: Survivor - Fight Against Zombie Orbital Frames?
Neith is immortal.

>>14687015
One of the crummy things about ZOE1 is that they never explain what Enders are outside the manual. There's Earth, Mars, and Antilia, a colony in the L3 point of the Jupiter-Europa system. The Martians and Antilians are "Enders", maybe because they live on the "ends" of human civilization. Enders are an oppressed, mocked underclass. BAHRAM is a military organization with the stated aim of liberating the Enders. But BAHRAM doesn't have wide support of the Enders, most Enders still accept the authority of the Space Force, until BAHRAM takes over Mars just prior to ZOE2. BAHRAM is a fringe radical wing of the pro-Ender movement.

But BAHRAM had all the cool Metatron-based Orbital Frames, and the Space Force had clunky LEVs, so BAHRAM blitz'd Antilia in ZOE1 and took over Mars in ZOE2. They also had Aumaan, but that actually would've been used to destroy the solar system, rather than just attack the Earth. Jehuty and Anubis were both keys used to unlock Aumaan's full destructive power. Why Nohman's father built Aumaan, and why Nohman wanted to destroy everything, is hard to explain. Metatron seems to drive people crazy and make them bloodthirsty nihilists.

>>14688814
There were a bunch of little touches reminiscent of MGS. ZOE1's menu screen was like MGS's, with the VR stuff replaced with some ancient script. In ZOE2, you had VR Missions, and the cutscene conversations between people in cockpits were functionally similar to Codec calls. The graphics shown when Ken explained Aumaan, Jehuty, and Anubis reminded me of the "info-graphics" that interrupt cutscenes in MGS2, and a lot of the musical instruments also sound very similar to MGS2's more futuristic instrumentals.
>>
>>14689087

It is kind of funny that James is cruising around space in a shuttle effectively named the space equivalent of Nigger
>>
>>14689087
Yeah. Maybe it was just me, but the cinematography--the way the camera was positioned and how everything moved in the cutscenes--reminded me of Metal Gear too. Kojima might not have had much to do with the plot or mecha design, but it feels like he influenced the 'style' of the game somewhat.
>>
>>14687015
It's real easy to follow once you realize it's pretty much a Gundam AU
>>
>>14686486
I may have cried as a teen when certain someone died.
>>
>>14689087

The way I see Metaron is that is the mineral of god itself. Humans aren't meant to become deities for they are falliable creatures. When exposed to it, they see the rest of humanity for what it is, an feeble and frail puddle of mass that should be smitten down by the near immortal orbital frames, the divine godly machines are key to bringing divine retribution for the collected sins of humanity. Remember they are based on the Old Testament, not the New Testament God. And The Egyptian Gods only makes it more relatable.

Only through the machines' AI do they gain sympathy and it is heavily hinted that ones like Pharsti are from the brainwave data of humans turned to an AI form in order to pilot the Orbital frame without insanity. Those that directly interface with it wind up going insane as the metaron goes to their brain. In a way, the AI act as angels of God.
>>
>>14689172

Another thing I liked was how Kojima shown us the real struggle colonists faced in his space scifi stories. Fist of Mars show how a simple tax hike keeps the population in line and Policenauts did with the Biomorts and corporations controlling the Moon colony and barely palatable food for earthlings.

It's like he saw Gundam and think "Why don't they show just how badly off the colonists are."
>>
>>14689172
Is that why the Fist of Mars have so many Testament references?
>>
>>14689185
I always thought that was quite neat.
>>
>>14689068
Everyone with talent, a lot of people shit on Kojima for his games quality sometimes, but the guy has real chemistry with his team, you can tell when they're working on something they're having fun together.
>>
>Konami claims that they're going to reconnect with fans
>some zombie MGS game is announced; figure that this is just some dumb throwaway game to tide things over until they're ready to unveil the big title
>realize that this is the big title that's supposed win over fans
>Konami is going into full panic mode; they were legitimately expecting fans to be excited by this

It's actually kind of embarrassing watching the current state of Konami.
>>
File: by grabthar's hammer.jpg (261KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
by grabthar's hammer.jpg
261KB, 1920x800px
>>14689155

well the big selling point of the game was playable robot anime.

>>14689172

well I don't know how far Id like to take it into the realm of magic but there's something going on with that crazy glowing space rock.

Im not much of a theologian but even I know Metatron is one of the big ones
>>
>>14686450
At least Kotobukiya managed to save Busou Shinki, though we're still waiting on the kits to hit production.

Seriously, though, I don't know if I've ever seen anything quite as weird as the end of Busou Shinki under Konami.

>sell figures
>figures are obscenely popular
>make vidya
>vidya's okay I guess
>sell more figures
>showcase new prototypes
>cancel prototypes
>cancel whole line
>make anime
>>
File: 1459707586235.jpg (133KB, 652x960px) Image search: [Google]
1459707586235.jpg
133KB, 652x960px
>>14689488
Konomi somehow pissed off the Yakuza and had its funding cut, then told the CEOs to tank the company or commit sudoku.
>>
>>14685266
Were they? ZoE1 was a crappy free game given with the paid MGS2 demo, and ZoE2, while at least being a complete game with better features, is still short and with no good bossfights other than the last one (Viola is seriously the worst, four bossfights that are essentially tutorials of something you already know). It's a little spastic game and not much else.
>>
Given that this a Konami mecha thread, why can't we have the Metal Gear franchise re-done as an alternate continuity, specifically animated, by way of these:

Anime movies for Solid 3, Metal Gear, Metal Gear 2, Solid 1, and Solid 4.

TV anime for Portable Ops, Peace Walker, Solid V, and Solid 4.
>>
Continued from >>14690371

The hypothetical animated adaptations having these:

1. All post-credit dialogues fully animated.

2. Yuki Kajiura composing.
>>
Continued from >>14690375

Plot alterations:

1. Give further explanation for Big Boss' backstory, in that, like The Boss, he's a child of one of the Wiseman's Committee. Studied in one of the schools run by the Philosophers, and that he met EVA there when they were children and promised that, if they were to see each other again as adults, they will marry. Unfortunately, the Philosophers decided to experiment on memory manipulation, with Big Boss as a test subject, thus not remembering EVA when they meet again in 1964. Also, make Big Boss The Boss' nephew.

2. Put the events of Metal Gear into 1991 as opposed to 1995, and that, although he had training, Solid Snake was inserted into FOXHOUND for Operation Intrude N313, with his lack of experience being suited for Big Boss' plans in that one.

3. Make rescuing Liquid from Iraq a FOXHOUND mission, with Snake being the one who saved Liquid, and give Liquid a Skull Face-esque backstory in the form of wherever Snake was, Liquid was, Zanzibar Land as one example, with its date being in 1995 instead of 1999. That way, while Snake gets fame, Liquid doesn't, which adds more fuel to the fire for Liquid's problems with Snake in 2005 (Solid 1).

4. Promote Holly White in that, post-Zanzibar Land, she's also involved in Solid 1 as a spy, where she ends up being rivals with Meryl over who gets Snake, and also, have Holly be the one Liquid threatens before his fist fight with Snake on top of Metal Gear REX.

5. Changes for Solid 2 anime:

a. Skip the Tanker chapter and demote it to flashbacks.

b. Have Snake's Codec conversation with Otacon in the after-credits scene take place the same time as Raiden reunites with Rose.
>>
Continued from >>14690381

6. Post-Solid 1 anime, Holly co-organizes Philanthropy with Snake and Otacon.

7. For a Solid 4 anime, have Holly be absent during Meryl and Johnny Sasaki's wedding; the reason being aiding Big Boss in acquiring Zero's body, which adds her to the events of Naked Sin (Snake at Arlington failing to kill himself, with Big Boss showing up with Zero).

Sequel sage set after the Solid 4 anime that makes sure Rising: Revengeance isn't in the hypothetical anime canon that contains these:

1. Everything from the founding of the Philosophers to the Guns of the Patriots Incident be exposed to the media, thus making things even worse, with more conflict across the globe. Making this worse is that certain incidents have been caused by what appears to be a new biological weapon that kills, but if the infectee is strong enough, he or she can be brainwashed. The name of the biological weapon: FOXDOM (Fox Domination).

2. In response, the para-military group SNAKEHOUND is organized to combat this threat.
>>
Continued from >>14690390

3. The protagonists:

a. Fox

Found in an old, abandoned laboratory, he was raised as a child soldier. He was eventually taken in by an NGO. One day, an outbreak of FOXDOM occurred, killing nearly everyone, except this child soldier. Due to this, he was shipped off to another laboratory, only for SNAKEHOUND to take the boy off the laboratory. Due to his skills, he was given the name "Fox." His assignment in this story is to guard a certain HVI from a certain organization.

b. Miyuki Homura

The first experiment in the project the gave birth to the Next-Generation Special Forces, in which, a clone of EVA was infused with Big Boss' DNA. As she turned six, she was then used for another Patriots experiment, which is implanting one's brain with knowledge of humankind's history. To make sure the project went on without interference, she was placed in cryo-sleep. However, in the year 2012, the facility keeping the girl was raided by Philanthropy, specifically Snake. After finding out the circumstances of her birth, she was given to the woman who assisted Para-Medic/Dr. Clark with Les Enfants Terrible. When she was released from her cryo-sleep, she appeared with no memory of her birth, so she lived a peaceful life. Now, circumstances will make her leave the life she knew.

4. The conflicts are now fought with four-meter tall bipedal tanks called Assault Gears, which are a response to the many Metal Gear REX derivatives that came about post-Shadow Moses Incident.
>>
>>14688814
MGS has some references to ZOE too. If you have a ZOE2 save in the same card, MGS3 shows a model of Jehuty on the desk of the russian guy who created the Shagohod when Snake talks to him.
>>
File: dSzeGM.jpg (907KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dSzeGM.jpg
907KB, 1920x1080px
>>14690405
And in Twin Snakes, footage from ZOE2 plays when Otacon talks about how anime inspired him to make robots (in the PS1 version it was Policenauts).
>>
>>14690405
In the HD edition, Granin will have the model regardless of whether you have a ZOE save or not on your PS3.
>>
File: zoe2-dingoegret.jpg (8KB, 250x188px)
zoe2-dingoegret.jpg
8KB, 250x188px
why is he such a dick?
>>
>>14695553
>play game
>Makes fun of Ken for not being able to fly without an AI
>Young me thinks "Man what are they teaching these kids"
>See Dolores year or two later
>Find out what no AI flying is like
>>
>>14695553
He just wanted to save his pals
>>
I liked ZoE2 after playing it for the first time a couple of years ago. I wasn't completely head over heels in love with it but I could see why people wanted a third game. I'm sad with them. A third game could've been fucking amazing.

Oh well.
>>
>>14695553
>>14695603
>Makes fun of Ken for not being able to fly without an AI

He's just rustled her jimmies a little to makes dem pussies warmed and tightened up.

Because he knows that hate fuck is the best fuck.
>>
>>14696701

yeah. I bet the sex is great
>>
>>14696741
Yes, absolutely is

>D: The training already gone for 3 months, and you still can't handle this Frame girlie.
>D: Eh, such mediocre performance from BAHRAM's top aces
>K: Grrrrrrrr Shut up [squeeze]
>D: Thaaats right, squeze that joystick more
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.