[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/m/edia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

I want to make a story in some medium about /m/echas
>pic related, I already worked on the physics and mechanics for the energy source and other plot related things

I'll be releasing the work for free because I'm doing this for fun. Currently I only need hep in finding out the best medium to release it (light novel, manga, etc). Here is what I have so far (TL;DR/no spoilers):

>setting
"Around" this time, somewhere in the USA (maybe Texas because they're always bluffing about seceding and have the infrastructure to put a fight).

>characters
The "main" characters will be around our age (to appeal to oldfags); might put a loli newtype for the lulz; no "filler" characters.

>plot
what would realistically happened if Texas seceded with a third party giving it kuratas that can blow up like the Tsar Bomb?

Did I missed anything else in this introduction?
Also, there will be no patreon (or another begging system) as I intend to do this by myself. I simply want to test how much real science can I put in a series before boring my audience or getting a knock on my door for making a nuclear weapon manual.
>>
>>14681155
OP I've seen CIA documents less redacted than that pic
>>
>>14681186
The equations might spoil how the story is played... most of the plot I have so far is a consequence from the equations.
>>
this is like the good old days of /m/
>>
>>14681155
Do you know how to draw?
>>
>>14681298
>The equations might spoil how the story is played
It's not like we can read your phone pics anyway
>>
File: deus ex GN drive.jpg (41KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
deus ex GN drive.jpg
41KB, 400x275px
>>14681386
I can draw something good... once.

I cannot do manga because all my drawing would be different (and take forever). However, I can make a detailed drawing of each important part of the mecha.
>much more detailed than pic related.

Again, I need help finding out what would be the best form of media to work in.
>inb4 anime
I have the money to make a couple 100-ish episode animes... but that's reserved for my other works.
>>
File: Literally Trans-Am.jpg (348KB, 2006x800px) Image search: [Google]
Literally Trans-Am.jpg
348KB, 2006x800px
>>14681464
>It's not like we can read your phone pics anyway
You think so? For example I forgot to cover the graph and NOW anyone can clearly see there is going to be trans-am tier moments
>PIC RELATED
>>
>>14681754
Illustrated novel with pictures depicting key scenes/concepts/mechanics every page or few pages??
>>
Listen to me OP.

The last thing you need to worry about is the science, most people including /m/ are not interested in it. I saw a post where only robot fights and cute girls make a show interesting. You said you have most of the characters done, and I would advice strongly to having characters /m/ would relate to like emos/goths. Going back to the robots, make sure you put emphasis in their design. And remember, if you can't explain it, add an obscure element in the series; it's the reason Evangelion is the best anime. If your story takes place around our times, make sure you put Trump in it. Maybe Texas breaks away because the kikes from the whole world cheated him from the election, make sure Trump becomes an important part of the main pilot's life. The main character needs to be a red pilled white.

Now, after you've done all that, you need to end everything in a nostalgic way. Maybe the main character marries a girl and becomes a president. An example would be he marries Trump's redpilled daughter and becomes part of the American-European monarchy. People like happy endings, life is simple.
>>
What's going to be the name of your manga?
>>
>>14681186
top kek
>>
>>14682587
What the fuck happened to /m/ ?
>>
>>14684036
People like you who can't recognise shitposting, leading to an invasion by shitposters.
>>
File: tumblr_n2wcmdTg9i1rw2fpho1_500.jpg (46KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2wcmdTg9i1rw2fpho1_500.jpg
46KB, 500x667px
>>14681920
I had that idea for my more serious work I'm work: every page of writing is accompanied by a drawing in the page next to it.

I might not be using that 1:1 (written:drawing) ratio in this work, so I'm curious what would be the "magic ratio" for /m/.
>>
>>14681920
Isn't this literally a light novel?
>>
>>14682587
>he marries Trump's redpilled daughter
Which one? Ivanka has been sold off to the very Merchants the MC and Texas apparently hates?
The other young one is a coalburner, too
>>
>>14684036
fuck you, there's nothing wrong with what I said
>>
>>14684370
leave politics and m/echas to /pol/, we know better
>>
>>14684545
I've always been a /pol/ack, and I can tell you what you wrote was retarded... sorry
caping it for the lulz though
>>
>>14685925
trump is /pol/, he redpilled the nation about who did 9/11: the arabs
>>
>>14681155
God speed, anon.

I can't write a story or do science despite being an unemployed engineering graduate, but best of luck from my side because that's all I can do.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.