[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srwg/ Super Robot Wars General #1098

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 499
Thread images: 53

File: V2AB.webm (3MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
V2AB.webm
3MB, 480x320px
Previous Thread:
>>14674981

If you need help with any game try checking Akurasu for help:
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars

Current status of the games availability in the English language as of the end of January 2016:
http://pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

Detailed Version of Game Availability in English as of Late February 2016:
http://pastebin.com/crZFqXVk

Music Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/mW2ADySz

Bring Stabity's Quick Guide to Katakana:
http://pastebin.com/x6FmxFGk

Game Modification Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/BgMcmBJc

Translated Plot Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/HAQ3qrSg

Art Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/QthpuvRi

SRC Pastebin V2:
http://pastebin.com/NRPtThEZ

Make your own SRW character Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk

If you wish to help with the SRW fan game they are always in need of more musicians and artists
Please contact the following e-mail: [email protected]
You may also reach them in IRC at #SRWEternity on Rizon.

You can also visit their website at: http://srw.eternitychan.org/ (Currently dead)

SRW V teaser PV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18otfdWJlLI
>>
>>14678525

Code ATA is more melancholy

Glacies' theme could be good but they went the lazy route of shoving standard ice motifs in there

LIKE WE FUCKING GET IT, SHE DOES ICE.
>>
I ACED Fiona!
>>
>>14678557
When is Victory coming back

I need more Uso in my SRW
>>
>>14678562

I just like it because the way he uses the palma fiocina, while almost certainly incorrect, still gets my dick hard.

Shining fingers always do that.
>>
>Crowe shows up early with the Ardyguns as they lament bankruptcy together
>>
>>14678567
>his new ace bonus just says "you get to keep killing, that's your bonus"
>>
>>14678570
Wouldn't he just blow his own hand off using a long range weapon at point blank?
>>
>>14678570
Palm cannons are pure sex.
>>
>>14678573
>Damage dealt +10% against Zanscare units
>Damage dealt +50% against semi-naked women
>>
>>14678572
I hope he shows up in an Axio that can use the custom equips.
>>
>>14678581
Nah man

Gundam franchise full of people sticking barrels into another MS and then shooting
>>
>>14678573
>Not him getting a love bonus from every single female.
Let's face it bitches can't resist his newtype swag.
>>
Alright, /srwg/, you're at the beach when, to your left, Fiona asks you of a favor. Her stupid brother and stupid Raj left an hour ago and haven't returned, and she desperately needs someone to lather sunscreen on her back before her fine skin gets a bit too burnt. She's already lying on her stomach, bikini undone, waiting for you.

However, a familiar voice calls to you from your right. Kali Yuga is also lying on her stomach, bikini undone and all. She laments that she has so many arms, yet not the masculine touch needed to lather her entire body in sunscreen.

Which do you choose, /srwg/?
Right or Left?
>>
>>14678588
Fiona. Kali Yuga is too much woman for me, sadly.
>>
>>14678587

That's not an ace bonus, that's innate

Uso hadn't beaten anything other than Cronicle (like twice) but the Shrikes were already all over his dick
>>
>>14678588
I am sadly not physically fit enough for Kali Yuga, so Fiona it is.
>>
File: Fiona.png (506KB, 500x692px) Image search: [Google]
Fiona.png
506KB, 500x692px
>>14678588
Anon you need a road roller just to have an inkling of a few hours to apply sunscreen on Kali Yuga

So unfortunately I'd have to pick Fiona.
>>
>>14678588

I'd do Kali Yuga, because I could always hide behind her to wait and see if Fiona's boys do come back

And if it gets weird on their side of the beach

And by weird I mean hot
>>
Seolla!
>>
I'm going to marry Akemi!
>>
>>14678602

Shut it Akimi
>>
The main character of your favorite non-SRW video game is now piloting your favorite OG mecha.

What hath been wrought upon the world, /srwg/?
>>
>>14678595
Alright then what's a broken Ace Bonus we can give to Usso?
Swap one of Haro's spirits for a 50SP Miracle?
He auto casts Love or Zeal every turn after hitting 120 will?
>>
>>14678570
I get that the handheld team really just likes using attacks as they were used in the show, but I wish the console team would at some point make a ranged version of the cannon.

>>14678588
>However, a familiar voice calls to you from your right. Kali Yuga is also lying on her stomach, bikini undone and all. She laments that she has so many arms, yet not the masculine touch needed to lather her entire body in sunscreen.

I'd go "look lady, literally like 3/4 of your body is submerged right now, there's not much I can do about it."
>>
>you don't even get to beat Skull Knight once in the game

He will 100% almost going to come back next game
>>
>>14678606
>He auto casts Love or Zeal every turn that Shakti is in danger

Which is to say, every turn

Because fucking Shakti
>>
>>14678570
Turn X has the best Shining Finger
Turn X is just great overall
>>
>>14678599
Yes but anon, you have yaoi hands.

You can handle this.
>>
>>14678612

Fuck yeah Turn X

https://youtu.be/nF_XaRQU-N0?t=4m24s
>>
>>14678614
There are so many answers to this that you could spin in terrible ways, therefore I can only say no I do not have hands that big.
>>
>>14678612
That's to be expected of Turn A's brother.
>>
>>14678612
>its a Koyasu character episode
>>
>>14678618
Prove it.
>>
>>14678625

Koyasu's in everything though
>>
>>14678625
>tfw no ガムリン・キック! attack in SRW
>>
>>14678629
Look out your window, if you see hands in the sky then those would be mine.

If you don't see hands in the sky then I don't have hands that big.
>>
>>14678625
Every episode, then?
>>
>>14678611
How about a 1.2x attack bonus for every time he says MAHBETTO-SAN or KATEJINA-SAN.
>>
If V does get back into SRW, maybe Chronicle can get out alive this time

He deserved better
>>
>>14678640
I wonder who they'd get to do Chronicle's voice now.
>>
>>14678641
They would likely just reuse his voice clips from Alpha 1 and the G Generation games and then not make him playable at all.

As much as I hate it, this is the outcome I've come to expect.
>>
>>14678641

Obviously they'd just reuse his lines from Shin
>>
>>14678640
Maybe, though since it's only been done once in SRW before it seems unlikely. The only other time it happened is in a decent SRC scenario. (That one doesn't come paired with Katejina, only Chronicle survives as a secret in that one)
>>
>>14678634
"Night" is just an elaborate hoax. In reality, you envelope the sky with your hands, blocking out the sun and preventing aliens from making contact with Earth.
>>
>>14678652
FOOL, you're not supposed to reveal the truth about the state of night.

Prepare to get flicked
>>
>>14678640
Seriously if Usso just gave Katejina the D then Cronicle wouldn't have been a straight busta
>>
File: 1406689026803.jpg (83KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1406689026803.jpg
83KB, 960x720px
>>14678655
>>
So, for a J rebalance, do I keep free attacks in?
I added an EN or ammo cost to fucking everything, but I think it might have been overkill.

Coustwell has 140 base EN and 8 ammo/10EN/20EN/40EN for its weaponset for example.
>>
>>14678616
>No Wing, only EW

That's a thing in fucking Gundam games too?

>>14678641
Reuse Alpha 1 and Shin lines. That's basically just what they'd do, they've never replaced VAs they already had lines for barring a single shout for Banjo and cases where they used a new series with a new VA.

Thus you get characters who only have voiced lines for a robot piloting a battleship and seeming hella out of place, and similarly odd cases.

>>14678652
>>14678655
I swear to fuck /srwg/ has the weirdest tangents.
>>
>>14678657

Chronicle's problem was the same as the problem every Zanscare aristocrat except, like, Duker Iq had.

He was a weak man who paired off with a batshit insane woman. Giving Katejina the D wouldn't have solved things, he'd have just found some other crazy ho to boss him around.
>>
I released a small update for SRW DB which mostly regards NG+ related aspects (like adding in a safecheck against beating an early mission too fast which would cause one of the PCs to not be generated and crash the game later)

Oh, and a certain character now refunds any money you put in his upgrades once he leaves, my apologies for anyone who dumped all their money into him in the older version without realizing I was sticking to Live A Live's plot pretty close!

(This isn't retroactive though - the refund will happen at the exact moment when he leaves, so if your save file is past that point... well, there's only a couple of missions left, I guess.)

The changes are already rolled into the main standalone download, but if you don't want to download 70mbs all over again (because most of the file size is made up of the music), here's the "patch data only" version which you can just overwrite the existing files in the SRW DB sub-folder with.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/u19d3v3de5mu51q/SRW_DB_Patch.rar

I hope I didn't break anything in this version - the perils of manual txt file scripting
>>
>>14678664
>J rebalance
Welcome to hell anon.
>>
>>14678652
>believing in aliens
Idiot. How many times do I have to tell you that it was the mole people?
>>
>>14678664

Have you considered adding more reinforcements?
>>
>>14678666
Well going from Katejina to Fuala woudn't have been that bad.
Or Lupe.
Lupe wasn't that bad
>>
>Ex-Hard stage 45
I want to get off Space Tony Stark's wild ride
>>
>>14678679
My idea of balance is apparently turning the game into OGG.
The player has a lot more power, but enemies are packing plenty of fire power as well.
Might have overdone it with the HP bloat in the early game, though (5000 HP on a Batta what the FUCK was I thinking?)

>>14678684
No.
I changed Jua-Mu's Raftclans for the Brachium.
I'm gonna do some save editing and check if it worked
>>
>>14678689
Dude Lupe literally killed Pippiniden because Uso rejected her.

I mean yeah, he rejected her with a fatal beam saber thrust, but she still overreacted.
>>
>>14678684
Especially Grand Chers and Voltes V enemies
>>
>J Rebalance
I'd do it but i'd need to find some way to fuck around with accuracy first.
>>
>>14678667
Stop being so good at making things with SRC, my jealousy knows no bounds.
>>
>>14678683
Mole People went extinct during the Crusades when Jesus and his disciples drilled to the center of the planet and killed them with their swords and/or axes.
Retard.
>>
>>14678696
That's still a better track record than Fuala and Katejina and maybe Shakti if she counts
>>
>>14678625
ZA WARUDO
>>
>>14678706
I dunno Shakti's pretty good in my book considering how many Zanscare pilots she managed to take out despite never getting in an MS

I mean if they're killed on your behalf because you're their princess, but you're technically a member of the opposing force, they're your kills, right?
>>
>>14678664
>J rebalance
Honestly, I don't think this game is salvagable through modding unless you can change enemy spawns.

Assuming that all the spawns are kept the same, if you make the game "hard" enough by making the mooks tough or having the player need to manage resources, it's basically just going to sink into tedious territory because just about every mission is the "Reinforcements!" meme where you just wait for them to wade into your Deathball

>>14678698
>I'd do it but i'd need to find some way to fuck around with accuracy first.
In what way? If you wanted everyone to hit better, you could always just raise all the units Hit modifiers
>>
>tfw Katia's theme is better
>but Tenia has that adorable tooth thing

Man when does Dracodeus even get his finisher, I don't want to have to stick Katia in the Bellezelute just to hear her theme, Calvina doesn't even need her shit

Also Melua is fat and her theme sucks
>>
>>14678712
Well considering the whack logic Victory Gundam uses then yeah that counts.
And that means Shakti has one of the highest kill counts in the show right?
>>
>Space Route stage 7

holy crap this SR point seems crazy
>>
>>14678721
the trick is to beat all of them and you automatically get back to the ship
>>
>>14678720

The Victory kill rankings goes something like Uso -> Captain Gomez -> Shakti, although in terms of named kills it's Uso -> Shakti -> Katejina -> Cronicle -> Kwan Lee
>>
>>14678725
cool

might need to restart the stage
>>
>Great Mazinger and Mazinkaizer have a union attack
>the Grungusts don't

BUT WHY.

Or at least make their F weapon their chest beam so that when they Maximum Break the screen becomes a Dragonball Z episode
>>
>Bellri
>Ace Bonus: 50% chance of misses turning into hits that also critical.
>>
>>14678730
Does that count by individuals when battleships are involved? Because if so, Gomez might win even with Uso's "1000+ dead in one attack" when he completely destroyed a large section of the invading force by GALAXY WITH YOUing them.
>>
>>14678743
>50% chance of misses turning into hits that also critical.
Non-retard way of doing this: Give him Lucky and activation rate +25% as an ace.
>>
>>14678743

Warning shots that accidentally murder someone is also something Kamille and Uso do

Instead, Bellri should have a finisher for the base G-Self that's just called "Warning Shots"
>>
>>14678718
2 stages from the end
>>
>>14678753
It not Banpresto if its stupidly complicated for spite.
>>
What do you mean I HAVE TO BEAT THE COUSTWELL WITH TOUYA TO GET IT

This is what I get for benching that shit for most of the game
>>
>>14678776
Get good. You can do it on a 0% upgrade run.
>>
File: MapForm.jpg (159KB, 504x658px) Image search: [Google]
MapForm.jpg
159KB, 504x658px
I don't think you can reduce the number of reinforcements, but you CAN change their placement.

And I just broke something on my emulator because the game wipes my saves on reset.
Happens with the edited J rom, the english patched one, and a fresh one.
>>
>>14678781

It's 40k so all I'd have to do is have rampage ghost involved at some point, but the point is fuck Touya
>>
>>14678776
You could probably level him to gain Valor in that stage alone.

And you don't need upgrades to get Brachium

I did it in ex-hard with Touya/SRX support by Axel/Hugo (for Militate). I think Ibis also works
>>
>>14678790
Just so you know, Touya only has to initiate the attack. Also, make sure Excellence Rescue is deployed, or you won't get Coustwell, even if you did take it out with Touya.
>>
>>14678588
If all of us are there then I'm picking Kali Yuga.
>>
>>14678801
>Also, make sure Excellence Rescue is deployed

Okay so I may have to restart this stage
>>
>>14678588
>the masculine touch needed

Well, I don't have that either, so I guess I'm gonna have to help Fiona out.
>>
>>14678789
>Make reinforcements spawn near to you instead of the ass ends of the map

J would be way more fun with that.
>>
Anyone notice some lag in OGMD on the PS4? I notice when I try to select units the screen it will lag if there's ton of units on the map

Especially the stage where you need to hit Alles Geist 3 times. If you do it before killing the lamalice a bunch of shit will spawn. If I kill those lamalice first its not that bad
>>
>>14678814
You don't have hands?
>>
>>14678844

I mean, do you?
>>
>>14678853
How can our hands be real if our robots aren't real?
>>
>>14678844
Nope, they were replaced by robot claws so I could be more /m/.
>>
>>14678844
Of course I do. I am not Rai
>>
>>14678888
But how do you fap with robot claws? That would really hurt. Like, a lot.
>>
>>14678888
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSyvPAnsXe4
>>
Cool, the G Gen Genesis site updated just now. Were Zeonic Front 0079 and Battlefield Record 0081 anything to write home about?

I do like Gundam Unit 6's design, though.
>>
>>14678928
>Genesis will probably have the Jesta Cannon
>it will not have the GN-XIV
Just like that, my dreams are crushed.
>>
Wheres the SRW V(oltes) news and hype?
>>
File: Fha-78-3.jpg (35KB, 400x287px) Image search: [Google]
Fha-78-3.jpg
35KB, 400x287px
>>14678928
>Battlefield Record 0081

Heavy Full Armor 7th better be playable this time. It not being in Overworld was a waste of bringing over it's cast.
>>
http://gematsu.com/2016/08/bandai-namco-announces-tgs-2016-lineup

>X-Omega
>no V
>>
File: KOROSU.jpg (56KB, 481x322px) Image search: [Google]
KOROSU.jpg
56KB, 481x322px
uh oh
The sprite glitches out when hit and the Orgone Cloud is meant to activate, dunno what causes it, and the player cut-ins play instead of Jua-Mu's, I'm sure that can be fixed.

At least this is easily done with the editor even on a translated rom, so I can just give up on a rebalance and put Jua-Mu in the Brachium just because
>>
>>14678959
>more X-O shilling

Goddamn
>>
>>14678956
Well, it was slightly better than World. Didn't World just have the plain 7th? Overworld had 7th, Full-armor 7th (I think), and the Light and Heavy armor things.

Though that Heavy Full Armor 7th is a heck of a thing. I thought Sentinel's Deep Striker was a cluttered design...
>>
File: 006.png (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
006.png
30KB, 300x300px
>>14678894
Rai has hands, just one is made of aching steel.
>>
Who can even defeat Rai if he has a real hand?
>>
Speaking of Rai, did I read the subtext completely wrong or did he just really want to put Cattleya in the bone zone
>>
>>14678978
And Overworld had not one, but two characters voiced by Hayamin. This automatically makes it better.
>>
>>14679004
That or he was a lonely kid who wanted a mom since his was dead and dad was off making a career.
>>
>>14679004
Ai Maeda voices Cattleya, and she's married to Ryoutarou Okiayu. Maeda also voices that crazy pink-haired chick in OGMD.
>>
>>14678956
I don't know why, but I love those Gundams which are basically flying bricks which they jammed 6 million weapons on.

I wish more of them made it into SRW just so that those "Gundam characters with Stats and Spirits more suitable for a tanky unit" don't get screwed over.
>>
>>14679004
>>14679010
CATTLEYA WAS A WOMAN WHO COULD HAVE BEEN LIKE A MOTHER TO RAI.
>>
>tfw no playable OG voiced by Wakamoto
>>
>>14678978
It had Full Armor 7th. Which...was really underwhelming. I get that the whole thing for G-Gen is to mix and match and do anything with anything but the Heavy Full Armor would be absolutely monstrous.

>>14679012
>I love those Gundams which are basically flying bricks which they jammed 6 million weapons on.

You too? I thought that was just me. We need an OG like this where we have a base frame of an OG and each upgrade is just adding more crap on top of it throughout the game. 10/10, best OG. Make it happen, V.
>>
File: Mabet.webm (470KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
Mabet.webm
470KB, 704x480px
>>14678637
>>
>>14678959
>>14678966
Why would they have information on a game that isn't coming out for another year? That's a ways away.

>>14679030
>I thought that was just me.

Can't just be you, I love things with eight billionty weapons strapped onto them as well.
>>
>>14679030
Well, who knows? Maybe they'll pull it out, we don't know how much material they're going to put in that's solely based around Unicorn stuff that hasn't been in G Gen yet, like the Phenix Gundam I never knew about, and at least one thing that hasn't been in G Gen since F (Dozle's custom Zaku) is getting back in, maybe they'll show some love to the more obscure and older stuff.

Personally hoping to see the Ez8 Kai variants back again. Also the Great Zeong.
>>
>>14679035

Oh Marbet

She's like a non fucked up Misato

Even kind of looks like her except brown and with dyke hair
>>
>>14679030
>Buster Bellezelute Brigandy
>Geant Chevalier Gigante
>Excellent Excellence Gunstrikegunner
>Huckebein
>>
>Berta's Heinhelm is just a shitty defender that caps at 15K att+HP
Why even bother with this shitty event?
>>
>>14679072
Super Strike SoulSaber: Grand Glorious Gunner Guard
>>
>>14679078
I used up every possible event ticket and still didn't get her SSR.
>>
>>14679090
>>I used up every possible event ticket
No, you didn't, use your crystals to roll that Step-Up Gacha, goyim, you'll get more tickets that way ;^)

I only rolled the gacha once myself and I got an SSR Combattler which I'm gonna cash in sometime later.
>>
>>14679089

Gespenst Type-RV Kai Custom: GCN Frame
>>
>>14679106
I need, what, 361 crystals for a free SSR?
I'm at 340 and counting, which I plan to blow on the Olive gacha when I hit 500 or so.
>>
In all seriousness though Ing's probably going to get another Ex to throw on his EX Exbein
>>
File: apex lewd.png (220KB, 737x238px) Image search: [Google]
apex lewd.png
220KB, 737x238px
>>14679118
>XXXbein
>>
>>14679114
>340
tfw I'm at 110
>the Olive gacha
Isn't that gone now?
>>
>>14679156
It'll reappear whenever I choose to take her pilot part out of my gift box, and once I do I'll have 24/48 hours to use it. Which is why I saved up 300 so far.
>>
Is there a list of the upgrade carryovers/sharing in Moon Dwellers besides:
Compatible Kaizer = G Thunder Gate = Compatible Kaizer
Soul Saber > Super Soul Saber
Belzeute > Belzeute Brigandy
Granteed > Granteed Dracodeus
Vegalion = Altalion = Hyperlion
The J reals and their Drendiobum upgrades
RKO = KRO

wiki has nothing
>>
File: Sexbein.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sexbein.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>14679140
>>
>>14679156
Whenever you get a pilot part, you get a pinpoint gacha with their usual ABSOLUTE PISS chances of pulling the SSR. We got a pilot part for her some events ago, and if the anon never took her out of the prize box, that gacha would still be obtainable.

By the way, as an aside, the current step up is a horrible trap (as usual), but the first step is 10 units for 20 crystals, a REALLY GOOD bargain.
>>
>>14679035
Yum
>>
>>14679165
G-Bison = G-Raptor = Grungust Type 3
>>
File: 1299634722852.png (76KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1299634722852.png
76KB, 300x300px
>>14679118
Ex3bein
>>
File: Sanae's Sanaes.jpg (116KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sanae's Sanaes.jpg
116KB, 800x600px
>>14678517
>Sanae is officially a better character in FMW3's english patch because something about being in english makes her faith never goes down and so she doesn't need any to use her finishers.
This blatant Sanae favouritism has gone too far
>>
>there are people in this thread who prefer Tenia's shitty Infinity Calibur to Katia going through Granteed's arsenal and Melua crashing Granteed with no survivors
>>
>>14679414
But if there's no survivors doesn't that mean Melua and Shana Mia die in the crash too?
>>
>>14679435
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>14679435
They must find one of them in the wreckage, brother.
>>
>>14679435
...And the issue with that is?
>>
File: b3140002.png (192KB, 526x543px) Image search: [Google]
b3140002.png
192KB, 526x543px
>>14679436
Nobody talks shit about my princess, knave.
>>
>>14679414
Tenia is best in Bellezute where she can relieve Calvina's stress.
>>
>>14679446
Lewd.
>>
>>14679414
Well the best girl should be in the better J mech so you're right
>>
So if the Zakrello is from MSG how come Ru pilots it in Advance/AP?
>>
>>14679460
So Katia should be in the Bellzelute, anon?
>>
File: 1904808_p0.jpg (57KB, 450x606px) Image search: [Google]
1904808_p0.jpg
57KB, 450x606px
>>14679451
>>
>Gravion has something called Genocidron System
>Dancouga Nova has those giant robots called Genocidrons

Coincidence or a reference with how similar the two shows are?
>>
>>14679471
Calvina is exposing herself to a minor, she needs to be put before trial
>>
>>14679472
Considering how Sandman is apparently a thing in Nova, it's very likely that it's intentional. I wouldn't be surprised if they were made of very similar systems or at the very least connected to one another somehow.
>>
>>14679471
I had forgotten Calvina's hair was grey before Moon Dwellers
>>
Shinkis in SRW when? I want to fuck shit up with Arnval and Altines.
>>
>>14679472
Obari probably just really likes how Genocidron sounds.
>>
So what OG girl is most likely to want /ss/?
>>
>>14679502
Lemon. You just know that behind that cool exterior was a woman who wanted every kind of man inside her. Rugged and athletic like Axel, cute shotas, and probably optional penis parts for Lamia and the like for her girl-dick cravings.
>>
>>14679513
So what would that mean for Excellen if the einst made a shota clone of Kyosuke?
>>
>>14679521
Every night she would insist on getting her dose of double-staking. Also an orgy once a week that gets Lamia, Aschen, Alfimi, Axel, Arrier, and Haken involved.
>>
>>14679531
Wouldn't Lamia, Aschen and Haken essentially be some form of incest
>>
>>14679502
Carla.
>>
>>14678789

What is this tool?
>>
>>14679532
You say that like it's a problem. Or that it would stop Excellen.
>>
There's never been a better moment for Excellen then the time she threatened to murder Axel
>>
>Z1 Goma
Is this the most brutal boss in SRW history?
10 range post movement MAP coming from a 3L enemy with S ranks on everything relevant and absolute disregard for its own units getting caught in it

Roger will have a lot of negotiating to do after this stage
>>
>>14679472
Obari made both, so probably neither.

>>14679555
>Goma

Literally what?

Z1's hardest boss is probably 3x OVERDEVIL or somesuch.
>>
>>14679555
I liked how you couldn't even position your dudes to keep him from charging towards the objective.

It IS about as heavy as a planet, so.
>>
>>14679567
>needs 3 of it to be threatening
Bitch, please.

Maybe if you'd stop faceplanting into its Overskill you wouldn't be talking like that.
>>
>>14679567
Haven't got that far yet, but the Overdevils so far refused to use their MAP no matter what for some reason and never moved, plus you could snipe them from outside of the Overskill range.

This guy just moves up to you and blasts everything after the grunts that spawned everywhere around you exhaust your defensive seishin
>>
>A
>OYW shit is still happening at the same time as the later UC plots and Wing
>CCA Amuro in the RX-78

What the fuck?
>>
>>14679611
You could always play GC and get OYW Amuro in the Nu instead.
>>
>>14679611
And Quattro shows up like a week later at most
>>
>>14679555
You doing No-Upgrades or something?

I don't remember any issues the last two time I played Z1.
>>
File: MS_Gunner.gif (76KB, 129x73px) Image search: [Google]
MS_Gunner.gif
76KB, 129x73px
SRW when
>>
>>14679555
>10 range post movement MAP
l-lol?
http://masterwiki.net/srwzwiki/index.php?%A5%BC%A5%E9%A5%D0%A5%A4%A5%A2%B7%CF%28R%29#sd19096c
Fighting Goma is the easiest part of the stage.
The hardest part is getting all ZEUTH points before Gym and Jack Frost retaliate with their MAPs and possibly steal kills from you when doing so, but you can ignore them altogether and head straight for Goma (reinforcements spawn at 70% alongside Gym and the Frosties, and the latter 2 and their coup retreat when Goma hits 40%, which isn't hard to do in one turn as by stage 55, sub-140K HP is pathethic).

Just take your time picking off every other enemy and use the map markers to keep track of its MAP range.
>>
>>14679660
After all this while there's still no option to view enemy MAP range in actual tiles, instead of a separate window
>>
>>14679667
Just press square or triangle (forgot which one) while highlighting the MAP on the status screen, that's good enough.

Also, size 3L means that despite having 300 accuracy, 183 targeting and an S rank, it has trouble tagging smaller units, the highest accuracy modifier it's carrying is +10.
When its Prevail starts going, though.
>>
File: tada no.gif (88KB, 392x85px) Image search: [Google]
tada no.gif
88KB, 392x85px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY41p_FuTkU
>>
>Leige Geios, Cylion, Kerbelion

Why are the secret units so bad?
>>
>>14679695
Well, two of them are Lions
>>
>>14679638
I'm not saying I had any issues, I even got the skill point with 1 turn to spare.

Just haven't seen a boss with such ridiculous destructive power before, they usually refuse to use their map weapons completely for dumb reasons like having 1 friendly grunt in the way. Can't even position yourself around the MAP as it moves before doing so in this case.

>>14679660
The weapon itself isn't P but it can use it like one for some reason - it always moves at the beginning of the turn, then attacks at the end of it without having a squad leader bonus that would allow it or Double Move. Does it just autocast Zeal or something?
>>
>tfw just realized Ravens have higher base armor than Grungust
>>
>>14679709
>The weapon itself isn't P but it can use it like one for some reason - it always moves at the beginning of the turn, then attacks at the end of it without having a squad leader bonus that would allow it or Double Move. Does it just autocast Zeal or something?
As far as I can tell, it's more like event scripting - as in it uses the same code when they move units around for cutscenes, which is why it can do things like pass through your units.
>>
>>14679716
>Tfw you realize the Ravens will never get a attack where they're fire all of they're weapons
>>
>10sp Strike, Focus and Feint
>Lamia
>balanced
>>
Ayyy guys.
>just got my copy of OG Moon Men
What am I supposed to expect getting into this.
This is my first OG game
>>
>>14679750
Confusion, but you'll understand shit eventually
OG2 was my first SRW game
>>
File: blogcont0027.jpg (15KB, 150x151px) Image search: [Google]
blogcont0027.jpg
15KB, 150x151px
>>14679750
QUALITY translation
>>
File: 1468026424260.png (210KB, 588x535px) Image search: [Google]
1468026424260.png
210KB, 588x535px
>>14679750
moon man moon man can't you see
earthlings need to hang from trees
>>
>>14679750
How they turn Jua Mu into the best J character
>>
>>14679750
>Spoiler
Do you at least have an understanding of the events that happened before?
>>
>>14679781
I'm running blind here m8, I only know a few characters.
Shit's pretty gud so far.
>3D maps & full body sprites
Thank fuck
Fucking Z2 & Z3 were atrocious to look at.
>>
>Enemy hit you twice with 10% hitrate

Dude
>>
>>14679788
I got the maxed out MK III Gunner in Alpha shot down on a literal 1% chance
>>
>>14679790
>Alpha
>1%
>>
File: comic259.png (136KB, 650x621px) Image search: [Google]
comic259.png
136KB, 650x621px
>>14679788
>>
>>14679788
>>14679790
I had a unit get hit on a 0% chance once.

Actually, had it happen again recently, and missed a 100%, but that was because of Lucky mucking with things so I suppose I can't really grumble about lying odds there.
>>
>>14679809
>40% dodge
>favorable

I am not Kyosuke. Those odds look pretty bad to me
>>
>>14679808
I was fighting Puru II piloting the Psycho Gundam MK II
>>
>>14679811
>100% hitrate
>its a Lamalice with Mirage episode
>>
>>14679812
Easy to talk shit for Kyosuke when his unit can take hits
>>
>>14679818
Not a miss by Double Image though, I had up Strike and since it wasn't OE that meant I should have hit the enemy. But lol the enemy apparently had "luck" enough to do an option that didn't exist somehow.
>>
Post your reaction when it's
the final stage
of the final game
of the OG series

when this starts playing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RSxeuD3Igw
>>
>>14679832
You've truly lost your mind
>>
Go back to play video games, old man
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWcLjuqpkn8

Where is mah Latooni ?
>>
If you're new to 4chan - you don't need a Name unless it's actually vital to the conversation that people know who you are.

Failure to do so may result in you becoming Mattman
>>
>>14679925
I've noticed the influx of namefags here, never bothered to ask why though. No one's doing any LP's currently.
>>
>Z1 Minerva boss version
>20% leader damage reduction, Guard, 1800 armor, Prevail, S rank in space

[@2 intensifies]
>>
>>14679750

FURY

REMOVAL
>>
>>14678603
PILOTING A MIGHTY WALKER WITH YOUR REAL LITTLE SISTER

>>14678606
He gains the dog as an extra copilot

It has SP regen, Mental Focus and the spirits Confuse/Daunt/Renew/Enable at 20/30/40/50SP respectively
>>
>>14679976
Akemi's the older one
>>
>>14679976
Sister~ Sister~
>>
File: 33824551.jpg (1MB, 1800x1187px) Image search: [Google]
33824551.jpg
1MB, 1800x1187px
>>
File: 1467688454918.png (208KB, 574x537px) Image search: [Google]
1467688454918.png
208KB, 574x537px
Hello /m/

I am a perfectly sane and normal person like you and I am looking for Calvina so we can do normal person things together, and I will definitely not kill her with my Coustwell.

Have you seen her?
>>
File: 1468334599587.jpg (766KB, 1280x1759px) Image search: [Google]
1468334599587.jpg
766KB, 1280x1759px
Next game...
>>
Seriously getting burned out on SRW towards the end of Z1, already finished D, AP, replayed J and now Z1 this summer.

>stage 56 ZAFT
>every possible Zeta and Destiny boss at the same time with originals thrown in for good measure
>next stage is another 3 way clusterfuck with an 8 turn skill point

I don't think I'm touching another SRW for the rest of this year after this one
>>
>>14680150
>burned out
>D, AP, replayed J
This explains a lot
>>
>>14679395
And she's still less broken than she was in Touhou 12.
>>
>>14680150
You should totally play @2.
>>
>>14680150
Play OE too.
>>
>>14680148
Wut?

Anyways... you was right about Shu eye rolling everything. His stats are just... over the top. 200 and more in all but melee.

NG+ i presume robots upgrades are going to be lost, but at least can you keep those boots assigned to the pilots?
>>
File: b0300005.png (175KB, 532x540px) Image search: [Google]
b0300005.png
175KB, 532x540px
>>14680146
She is busy having sex with Al-Van
>>
>>14680181
What boots anon, everyone goes to their default mechs for everything.
>>
>>14680181
* boost...
>>
>>14680181
this post reeks of gamefaqs
>>
>>14680183
I was referring to the extra skills like chain attack or counterattack.
>>
>>14680189
Any non default skills have to be re-bought but you keep PP (and cash and kills and AP) on NG+ but it's % based.

50% after first run
75% after 2nd run
100% for 3rd run and beyond
>>
>>14680220
Thank, good to know.
>>
File: alfimi1.jpg (209KB, 1345x503px) Image search: [Google]
alfimi1.jpg
209KB, 1345x503px
She can't make up her mind
>>
>>14680150
I take it you're not using MAP attacks.

Even Plasma Gimmick saw plenty of use in the lategame of my Z1 runs because FUCK Wide formations.
>>
File: reimuunimpressed.png (81KB, 350x363px) Image search: [Google]
reimuunimpressed.png
81KB, 350x363px
>>14680161
>>14679395
Sanae apologists really need to go.
>>
>>14680362
Only really using Nirvash and Turn A for those.

And yes, Wide is the worst formation by far
>>
>>14680362
>because FUCK Wide formations.
There's a reason why the formations in SRWE's squad system only affect PLA targets.
>>
>>14680369
> implying she's not the most /m/ 2hu
Sanae going full Ryusei was the best part of Hisoutensoku.
>>
>>14679611
Aren't the OYW events only in the first few stages? I remember that I saved Lalah after fighting both the Elmeth and the Zeong and after a few stages Quatro joined. There was a short scene where Lalah tells him that she's happy to fight together again and he tells her how she got the wrong person. It was kinda cute.
>>
>>14680386
The most /m/ Touhou is Sakuya because I said so.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHt_8ZlR_Vw
>>
>>14680392
Was there any excuse given for why the OYW folks were still around?
Or was it a Purus alive in MX for no reason sort of situation?
>>
>>14680420
There really isn't - I guess they just wanted Lalah as a secret and for the Black Tri-Stars to be recurring Aces.

(Kinda feel sorry for the last guy because the other two gets killed much earlier in A's plot and even with his "upgrade", he just gets slapped around by stuff like God Gundam and Shin Getter once that happens)
>>
File: Izayoi.Sakuya.full.1227687.jpg (125KB, 796x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Izayoi.Sakuya.full.1227687.jpg
125KB, 796x1200px
>>14680394
well, one of her theme is a rendition of VARIABLE FORMATION so yeah, she is, fuck everyone else
>>
>>14680453
Which one?
>>
https://youtu.be/yHt_8ZlR_Vw
Waiting for OG themes.
>>
>>14680480
her very first theme in FMW, distortion dial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4UK9i3I-cI
>>
>>14680450
How many years after OYW did A take place?
It was after Zeta, at least, since we start with Kamille still braindamaged.
>>
>>14680398
>>14680498
What?
>>
>>14680522
>It was after Zeta, at least, since we start with Kamille still braindamaged.
What? He was OK.
>>
File: 1468355474286.png (1MB, 983x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1468355474286.png
1MB, 983x1430px
PERSONA
>>
>>14680498
Did I just hear trombe there for a second?
>>
>>14680567
Yeah, seems like there's trombe there too
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2hMgBu7UVE
>>
>>14680498
I knew it was just a matter of time before these srw mash ups were ruined by snow halation.
>>
>>14680542
By brain-damaged, he might have meant "He's in a Gundam Mk2 on the other side of the map instead of showing up in the intermission with the Zeta Gundam".
>>
>>14680576
My theme irl right there.
>>
Character and mech designs and OST compositions peaked with D, prove me wrong
>>
>>14680576
>daitrombe in description
itai
itai
itai
kudakechitte iku kurai
>>
>>14680595
J > D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTPVGTbpmTs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWpej9HaFqk
>>
>>14680595
I love D designs but W happened. After that is just tumbling down though.
>>
>>14680142
holy shit this is awesome.
>>
>>14680595
>Character
No.
>mech
Takayuki Yanase was involved in J and W, so wrong again.
>OST compositions
Again wrong.
Honestly I felt a lot of D's original themes were pretty weak except for Drumfire, which ended up being really weak in OG, but every other song got a major improvement so it's more than made up for.
>>
>>14680142
>YOU CAME TO THE WRONG PLANET ASSHOLE
>>
File: Srw-w03.jpg (323KB, 1742x1232px) Image search: [Google]
Srw-w03.jpg
323KB, 1742x1232px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-dn0ogwQpA
>>
>>14680453
Honestly, you could say the same thing about half the people with cobu themes. The man loves his references.
>>
>>14680610
I wonder how they'd integrate the Valstork into OG anyway, would they just give the Steel Dragon Squad a third ship
>>
>>14680610
Looking at Valhawk's shield has made me realize something:
Is there any way they could salvage an Orgone Claw from any of the 4 destroyed Raftclans to equip as an optional weapon?
>>
>>14680614
Neo is also coming up, and it'll bring a fourth ship. If we're lucky, they might give us the Hringhorni as well once Masoukishin plot comes back, but I wouldn't count on it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW3XgptlMBM&t=115

OG when?

No other videos with true final boss, so you get to enjoy in glorious 240p
>>
>>14680610
>Valhawk's finisher doesn't have a DK in W.
>>
Am I the only one who gets BTFO when they don't include things from the original games in OG, smaller as they can get? Duminuss and AI-1 other forms, Zehirut and so on.
>>
>>14680595
But there was MX and Alpha 3 and W and Z1, anon.
>>
>>14680381
Wait.
Explain the applicable unit systems in SRWE.
I was under the impression that you only had something like Z3 or L/UX/BX partners.
>>
>>14680628
You mean the "fire everything" finisher that for some stupid reason, doesn't have one in W? I'd be okay with that.

They need to get the saber, rifle and maybe the flight form's finishers in though.
>>
>>14680610
where are my model kits koto?
also, Ryusie will literally cream in his pants with Valzacard
>>
>>14680650
>3 DKs on a single unit
>in OG
Yeah ok.
The only unit that has 3 solo DKs is Cybuster, and that's just because it's Cybuster.
Alteisen and R-1 reach 3 and 4 DKs respectively, but thats thanks to their 2 combo attacks.
>>
We've got a squad system, yeah. It's kind of like a mix between Z1 and L/UX/BX.

You can shove three units into a squad. Before a battle, you can have your wingmen either target the opposite wingmen, or, alternatively, the enemy leader. If your main unit uses an ALL attack, the wingmen don't do jack shit.

I could've told you to go on our website to play the demos, but the website's dead so I'll just link 'em here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/b9kb258sy64sw55/Super+Robot+Wars+Eternity+Demo.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/99a047sfg7wanmk/SRW+Eternity+-+Crisis%21+Man+VS+AI%21.rar

The second demo has the squad system in it, if that's what you're really curious about. Don't forget to read the readmes, they're super-vital for actually playing the game.
>>
>>14680662
Meant for this dude here:
>>14680644
>>
>>14680662
Holy shit this changes everything.

I suppose I'm going to have to go in and change most of the units.
>>
>>14680666
>change most of the units.

Rather, units on my end.
>>
File: Srw-w04.jpg (334KB, 1742x1232px) Image search: [Google]
Srw-w04.jpg
334KB, 1742x1232px
>>
>>14680670
The 'Stora is the lewdest battleship around holy fuck I want to impregnate it.
>>
What should I do so that 4 years can go fast?
>>
>>14680670
What are the chances of a Valarm secret in OG?
>>
>>14680675
play F and F final not skipping cutscenes
>>
>>14680675
You must go Over the Time Flow
>>
>>14680626
Cast list come OG ep 5 will be big enough to make a 3rd route split
which 99% of the players will take Valstork route
The question is which squad will join them?
>>
>>14680679
Did you play NG+ W?
>>
>>14680684
The guys who normally follow the Kurogane
>>
>>14680666
>>14680669
I've been planning things for FIRST with that in mind. Though some things have changed - originally I was going to make the Jinrai/Hayate be 3 people with their big thing being comboattack spam (so you could have them as backup in three squads and abuse the shit out of combos) but eventually I decided for various reasons - like the fact that there's already a fair bit more than 60 units playable - that it would be best if there was one unit, and the other two got to be a very spammable summon attack.

That said, the early stuff is going to be HELL, because it takes until stage 18 or so before the routes combine, and you won't have nearly enough people to fill loads of squads until then on either side.
>>
>>14680679
0%
>>
>>14680626
Ark Alpha when?
>>
>>14680679
Instajoins in the ass-end of the game.
OG generally doesn't do secrets for units that really have no reason for not joining you.

Delusional Fu-Lufags aside.
>>
>>14680694
why did people think she was going to join? she was always a super cunt in J
>>
>GAME
>GAME 2
>GAMEs - Episode 1 and Episode 2
>GAMEs Gaiden - Episode 2.5
>2nd GAMEs - Episode 3
>Games Subtitle - Episode ???
>GAMEs Other Subtitle - Episode 4
>>
>Arm Arcus
>Arcus means bow

So what does Stora mean?
>>
>>14680694
What is Endlich Geist?
>>
>>14680666
>>14680690
Now that is some super long-term planning
>>
>>14680700
Endlich Geist had plenty of reason for not joining you.
Read: Devant is an asshole.
>>
>>14680698
Games Subtitle-Episode ??? is also Episode 3,Shu's EX route.
>>
>>14680709
Err what? Devant does join you at the end

That guy and Alles Geist shouldn't even exist anymore after being blown up with Adamatron
>>
>>14680708
I'll say
>>
>>14680690
I'm pretty decent in that regard, I guess.
17 units before the first split. I hope you could maybe place some limits on the system for early game or something.

Works really well in my favor, though.
MJP, Exodus, Eureka 7. Plenty of Squad-goodness.
>>
>They translated artifical human as android in MD
>Everyone now thinks Arriere is a robutt unless they're a fan of the series and knows the real story

TOP KEK
>>
>>14680726
What exactly does Lamia fall under?
>>
>>14680726
People are still confused as to whether or not the W Numbers are machines or not, it's not like this is a new thing
>>
File: Stage 48 Screenshot.jpg (152KB, 598x392px) Image search: [Google]
Stage 48 Screenshot.jpg
152KB, 598x392px
>>14680708
Something like that.
>>
>>14680739
>Emmeleth
Elmeth?
>>
>>14680735
Sexy.
>>
>>14680742
Nice catch.

It's spelled right on the unit sheet, for whatever that's worth.
>>
>>14680739
I want the full set of data you have. I like reading this kind of stuff.
>>
Why Elma has spirit bank when familiars doesn't?
>>
>>14680736
Androids.
>>
>>14680762
Elma actually does shit to help Serena pilot her mech.
Which is to say he practically does all the work
>>
>>14680763
But do they have mechanical parts?
>>
>>14680753
Not yet. I need to fix all the errors, lest you find other such goofs and notes like me referring to characters as Chucklefuck because I couldn't remember their name at the time.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q9NO0aI7TQ

OG when?

>POST MOVEMENT MAP attack
>>
>>14680773
Lamia has a voice box that malfunctions and needed to be repaired. Though how exactly robotic she is is rather questionable since she easily passes off as the real deal
>>
>>14680781
Darn. Well, I'll wait until then, I suppose. Eager to see the stuff that people have planned for their own SRWs, especially if it's enough to fill out their own data sheets.

Same for you, Matt. Get cracking on databases and flow charts to show off.
>>
>>14680762
Ostensible balancing act. I don't think Banpresto designed Selena with the belief that almost every player would just keep using her mapw as long as they had SP for the Renew spirit, so they gave her a subpilot to offset her lack of raw power compared to Cobray, and also the "women get 2 pilots, men get 1" thing in @3.

I think the only way they could "balance" familiars as subpilots if it was limited to one subpilot and the spirits weren't very good (not "Lockon's Haros in Z3" bad, but not "Compatikaiser has Zeal and Valor on separate pilots" good), it might work.
>>
>>14680791
Don't bully the Haros.
>>
>>14680791
Z3 was really weird with spirit sets. The half SP thing was actually cool but then half your guys have really mediocre or outright terrible spirits. I did like how they designed Loran though. Basically makes up for being an alright pilot with godly SP.
>>
>>14680782
Man, I'm just trying to omagine that last attack with OG's sick camera spins and wind blowing everywhere and rocks breaking and shit @3 mechs are gonna be hype.
>>
>>14680819
Alegrias and Great Lightning Bong will be absolutely beautiful.
>>
>>14680819
The next game will ruin those expectations greatly.
It's far too good to be true. Something must go wrong.
>>
>>14680789
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Pufz9_3Wc8EKhdu5PS2OOY2deOgDLddV_eHswqdIX1o/edit?usp=sharing

I had dreams once but then I took a Ne Plus Ultra to the knee.

(Damn, this thing is like 3 years old and also extremely Newtypian)
>>
>>14680789
>Same for you, Matt. Get cracking on databases and flow charts to show off.

Already on it.

Before I stat out units, though, I need to make a smaller game to see how power balance works properly in the system.
>>
>>14680824
Well, on the plus side, the only way they can make Ain Soph Aur worse is by taking out the cut-in.

Or by making Gun of Dis even worse
>>
finally farmed enough PP to make my nigga Masaki good again
>>
>>14680836
Oh, it's you again.
The guy with the extreme shit taste.
>>
>>14680579
I'm sorry anon, had to put in something recognizable in there just so that it would get accepted by the team
>>
>>14680842
Yeah, I did the same thing in the mission 40 ( with Shu Granzon too). Great spot to farm.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Aihf_9Lguo
>>
>>14680819
I wonder how the @3 upgrades will be gameplay wise. It's almost impossible to fuck up Valzacard, it being a high powered battleship with multiple SP banks. If Dairaioh is just current Raioh with a very high attack power finisher then it will be great. Alegrias' MAP being post movement isn't that special in OG. Kusuha finally getting a ranged filocused mech can only be good. Cobray is probably easiest to fuck up as he doesn't have anything special except stats and attack power but it's also easy to come out like Calvina and Ing. Banpreios will probably be ridiculous no matter what.
>>
>>14680851
>talks about taste
>likes wasting time the attack
>>
>>14680868
Kusuha could still suffer from no P moves until 120 syndrome
>>
File: Irui.png (386KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Irui.png
386KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>14680868
>If Dairaioh is just current Raioh with a very high attack power finisher then it will be great.

Raioh, already now, does more damage than Compatible Kaiser reaching a power of 7100 if I remember correctly. Cosmo nova is 7700, Normal Granzon is 6900... I do not know what to expect from from an hellish DaiRaioh.
>>
>>14680800
Lockon's Haros are fucking trash in Z3. They're much better in UX and BX.

>>14680868
Dis Astranagant will probably have a P Ra'am Shotgun, and Lux Ballerina Baile (or however it's spelled) might end up being 1-2 or 1-3 instead of pointblank.
>>
>>14680833
Pretty cool stuff there. Now start making it with SRC.
>>
>>14680901
It was always 1-3. Serena's all was the point blank.
>>
File: wew lad.jpg (99KB, 916x687px) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.jpg
99KB, 916x687px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxlIkm9KvRM

>POST MOVEMENT MAP attack
>>
>>14680924
Ah. Sorry. Remembered wrong. I knew she had a pointblank attack, though.

>>14680925
Ah, the days when SP growth was consistent from 1 to 99 instead of slow from 1 to 40/50 and fast from 41/51 to 99.
>>
>>14680901
>Lux Ballerina Baile
Luz Bailarina Baile.
Spanish for Light Dancer Dance, proving that Banpresto sucks at more languages than just German and English.
>>
So I'm playing Bravely Default and I noticed something

>Black Mage character called Ominas Crowe
>Ominas Crowe
>Ominous Crow
>Huckebein confirmed

SHUT IT DOWN, BANDAI

SHUT
IT
DOWN

DESTROY SQUARE ENIX
>>
Should a cone-shaped MAPW really be doing 10000+ per pop?

Because even Nadesico wasn't this fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>14680963
Which mech?
>>
File: 1467683765037.png (243KB, 473x504px) Image search: [Google]
1467683765037.png
243KB, 473x504px
>>14680891
>it's a secret final stage reinforcement
>they either come with no morale, show up on the wrong side of the map, are completely underwhelming, come right as you're about to kill the final boss or some combination of the above
>>
File: 1471958417562.png (316KB, 665x501px) Image search: [Google]
1471958417562.png
316KB, 665x501px
>>14680963
Don't underestimate revenge, anon
>>
>>14680963
>Should a cone-shaped MAPW really be doing 10000+ per pop?
Is this your first time using Strike Freedom in a nintendo handheld game?
>>
>>14680962
>Bravely Default
>no Bravely Second instead
you fucked up big time
>>
Is getting Calvina Counter and Revenge and then throwing her in the middle of the enemy army a viable tactic?
>>
>>14680980
>Playing the sequel first.

What a little bitch you are.
>>
>>14681006
Watch your language.
>>
Would you fuck Mihiro?
>>
>>14681023
In all the positions you could think of. Yes, even that one.
>>
>>14681001
Yes but her dodge is so good that counter isn't really necessary
>>
>>14680925
if they implement these high SP costs I say Banpreios would end up kinda ok,not TOO overpowered,but there.
>>
>>14681024
Please, anon, have a seat.
>>
>>14681024
E-Even THAT?
>>
>>14681006
I meant: do not play bd at all. Play bs instead because it has all good aspects of bd (except for music) without retarded second half of going in circles.
AIRY IS MAIN VILLAIN AND ALTERNIS IS RINGABEL
now you know everything, go play bs
>>
>>14681055
ESPECIALLY THAT
>>
>>14681063
Did Bravely Default shit in your fruit loops

There's literally no need for such a reaction.
>>
File: 1435648853337.jpg (309KB, 580x852px) Image search: [Google]
1435648853337.jpg
309KB, 580x852px
>>14680962
>Playing 4WoL 2: Rehashed Contentloo

And to think this sahib also plays SaGa, but then again, I just remembered you don't like Unlimited so it all comes together.
>>
Here's another good reason why Dea Blanche Neige is better than Fabularis

When defeated, Blanche Neige can still fight on the map, while Fabularis would be gone from the map
>>
>>14680969

Fury Genocide Engine Bellezelute
>>
>>14681088
I just have mood for being a cunt, have a nice day
>>
>>14681063
Bit of a shitheaded thing to do, anon, even if you don't like the game
>>
>>14681094
>implying she could get shot from all those bunshins
>>
>>14680386
How would you feel about a "Shin" Hisoutensoku? Particularly one that form changes to suit all 3 pilots and their FMW incarnations? I don't even like Sanae and her little band of incident starters but the concept seemed right there and I'm sort of in the process of creating it.
>>
>>14681092
I needed something to play after Legend of Legacy, and felt like something more traditional.

Plus I heard BD borrows a lot from FFXI, and it sorta does and yet it doesn't.

>>14681099
I can understand being a cunt, you sorta took it a few steps further.

>>14681100
It's not that big of a spoiler.

By the time you revive the first Crystal, the game's practically beating you over the head with both.

The fairy is seriously obsessed with reviving the Crystals. Almost to insane points. When you unlock the Vampire class, there are a lot of giant fingers pointed at her.
Alternis [D]im shares the same VA with Ringabel, who happens to have a journal with the letter [D] carved into it.
>>
File: latest[1].png (136KB, 233x577px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
136KB, 233x577px
Sleigh is annoying!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW8UxDEKQVc
>this stage in OG
>>
>>14681110
>I needed something to play after Legend of Legacy
Did you enjoy TotallyNot!Romancing SaGa 3: Minstrel Song?
As much as you can enjoy a watered down clone of course, but considering it's FuRyu we're talking about it's still miles ahead of everything they did so far.
It's a bit like waking up one day and finding out that Compile Heart made basically a Gothic expy, and it's not even that bad.
>>
How are you doing, /srwg/?
Are you happy?

If so, have your daily dose of mad
https://www.engadget.com/2013/02/14/dear-import-gamer-you-can-do-better-than-super-robot-wars-ux/
>>
>>14681162
She's right though

OG is superior to mainline SRW in every way, animation, production values, music, story that doesn't try to rewrite or fix shit you don't like from a licensed series
>>
>>14681164
>story that doesn't try to rewrite or fix shit you don't like from a licensed series

OGs
>>
File: d5c[1].jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
d5c[1].jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>14681164
>OG is superior to mainline SRW in every way, animation, production values, music, story that doesn't try to rewrite or fix shit you don't like from a licensed series
>>
>>14681001

Just get her Revenge and Will Limit Break

She literally doesn't need Counter
>>
>>14681173
It's true, everyone prefers OG to mainline, except Japan with shit tastes that everyone already knows about
>>
>>14681164
A point and topic that amounts to two sentences of the article.
>>
>>14681173
It's true, though.
It's just that the wording is baited up.
>>
Why is Calvina so good in MD?

REMOVES FURY and doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>>14681182

She's plenty afraid.

She's afraid... TO LOVE.
>>
File: 8e7[1].png (74KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8e7[1].png
74KB, 1024x1024px
>>14681176
>>14681180
>>
>>14681187
U MAD, mainline SRW asskisser?

Good, let the butthurt flow through you
>>
>>14681184
You can't just drop that truth bomb, Anonymous.

It's not right.
>>
>>14681195

Man she had Festenia or Katia sitting in her lap for a month don't you tell me she's just not scared of relationships after what Alistair did to her
>>
>>14681193
I don't need to be butthurt.

Because I know that OG will never be as good as games like the Alpha series, W and Z1.

So enjoy your used goods, while I enjoy what SRW is actually about.
>>
>>14681203
And he's accusing other people of baiting
>>
>>14681203
>Alpha
>W
>Z1
>good

AHAHAHAHA OH WOW
>>
>this entire argument

You're both heartily incorrect. The correct answer is to love all giant robots equally, except the abhorrently shitty ones like Tobikage and Evangelion Q and Zoids Fuzors and Neo Byston Well.

>>14681184
She just needs to UNDERSTAND then.
>>
This is the first time I've seen an argument on here where both sides are right, yet both people arguing are complete morons
>>
>>14681214
>Tobikage
>Neo Byston Well

Now, Matt, I won't dispute that the source material is bad, you'd know that better than me, but UX and BX have shown that if nothing else, with a little work they can at least look cool.

In the end, that's what we love best about giant robots: looking cool.
>>
>>14681214
>The correct answer is to love all giant robots equally
>except shitty ones

You're a hypocrite.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-vr07cVDBI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ2qSdd0uuc

Is Garmraid Blaze worth using in MD?
>>
File: 1461738502344.gif (11KB, 730x413px) Image search: [Google]
1461738502344.gif
11KB, 730x413px
>>14681162
Those are somewhat valid complains though. UX looked a bit like a rushed project, BX was a improvement quality wise. I actually bought UX and I enjoyed it but I wouldn't recommend it to newcomers/casual players unless they would pirate it. Sticking to OG only games is retarded though.
>>
>>14681227
Yes
>>
>>14681222
>In the end, that's what we love best about giant robots: looking cool.

I do also prefer the plot being sensible and the characters being good, but yeah.

I like when bad series get in games because that offers the chance to make them better. Impact and UX's versions of Tobikage were significantly better than Tobikage actually was, and that's fucking great. Of course, Compact 3 did nothing to help Neo Byston Well, and that's shit, but who knows, maybe SRW FX will make Neo Byston Well into something enjoyable. (First order of business - The Black Knight doesn't die by being fucking stabbed in the back by the MC when he was trying to stop the main villain from winning, thus nearly dooming everyone to die)
>>
Rage mode Touya and Calvina are the best

Why do the Fury spymasters think it's a good idea to intentionally piss off the pilots of these powerful orgone mechs though
>>
>>14681164
Conveniently ignoring the other 99 percent of the article.
>>
>>14681240
What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>14681237
>SRW FX

So in this hypothetical, what do you see, besides New Story of Aura Battler Dunbine having actual plot? Personally, I want to see Shin vs. Neo and Godannar with a desperate passion, but other than that I'd be open for pretty much anything.

Trailblazer would probably return. Maybe they'd retire Frontier at least. Shin Mazinger or SKL would probably be back, maybe something else to fit with the Dunbine setting, either something like SD Gundam again or maybe Ryuknight or something.

Then it throws a slight curve and adds Majestic Prince or Goldran and Gold Lightan just for the hell of it; the 3DS games do enjoyably odd decisions like that.
>>
>>14681228
>BX was a improvement quality wise

Only graphically and on that front UX was adamant on minimizing the amount of reused assets, which in that regard only extended to cut-ins and minor character portraits.
The notion of a rushed project is further baseless as there isn't a timeframe for such an assumption to be made.
>>
SRW NX on the NX
>>
>>14681250
>what do you want to see

I remember making a theoretical cast list, and while I don't remember all the series, it was something like:

*Fafner Right of Left
Fafner in the Azure
Fafner: Heaven and Earth
*Fafner Exodus
The King of Braves Gaogaigar
The King of Braves Gaogaigar FINAL
*The Brave of Legends Dagwon
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 S2
SD Gundam Sangokuden BBW
Mazinkaiser SKL
Lightspeed Electric God Albegas
Dunbine: Tales of Neo Byston Well
Wings of Rean
Strongest Hot Blooded Gosaurer

and then a few more to bring it up to 16, but it was mostly based on what D and L were to the games prior to them in their cycle, as well as what UX and BX had.

>>14681251
>UX was adamant on minimizing the amount of reused assets

From past games, yeah, but UX reused its own assets all over the fucking place. See also Cao Cao.
>>
>>14681267
>but UX reused its own assets

You full well know the context of "reused assets" and it's implications.
>>
>>14681162
The Z cocksucking is the worst part of this.
>Mainline games are the only ones that matter
>>
>>14681273
I do, but it's still important to remember that you get things like Heroman's attacks mostly being the same series of cutins and animation.
>>
>>14681227
Hugo with an A Adapter makes a pretty good partner for Kyosuke
>>
>>14681282
Earlier games (i.e. W, K, L, and even Zs and the OG games) do that all the time, utilizing parts from other attacks to construct the animation.
It isn't new at all.
>>
>fake Tasuku from OG1 gets Lucky twice in a row
fucking RNG
>>
File: 1461919968404.png (362KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1461919968404.png
362KB, 700x700px
>>14681302
>fake Tasuku from OG1
>>
In before we get Dis Rivale instead of the Astranagant.
>>
>>14681309
the clones you fight in the white star

Happened to me, too. Elzam got smashed by a giga uragano or something despite it having a 0% chance to hit
>>
>>14681311
Might be cool, I'm curious how would that look
>>
>>14681311
Wrong, anon
We will get DiSRX instead of Dis Astranagant and Banpreios
>>
>>14681314
Oh I forgot that actually happened. I wonder if they'll try to clone them again.
>>
>>14681288
I always pair kyosuke with arado and excellen with seolla. I don't think I'm gonna make an exception. Especially now since Falken and Wilger were powered up.
>>
>>14681314
Are there any more enemies with lucky skill?
>>
>Kyosuke has Fortune
>Not Lucky

KEK
>>
>>14681329
Debu has it in MD.
>>
>>14681329
Thomas
>>
Was Euzeth directly responsible for the Astranagant not showing in OG1 because of his prior knowledge or is it just some theory being thrown around?
>>
>start up special mode after clearing Ex-Hard
>Calvina has 3800pp
Have I gone too far or not far enough?
>>
>>14681369
Someone said they had over 4000 PP on Calvina
>>
>>14681369
>>14681394
NO
REMOVE FURY
>>
>>14681369
Sounds like a Calvina Solo type of run.
>>
>>14681394
So not far enough then
>>
So we now know some of the units in the next X-O event.

>Gurren Lagann with Simon and Kamina
>Yoko M Tank
>Dix Neuf (not-final version)
>Buster Machine 7 Nono (Omega Cross animation for her finisher is basically Z3-2's Buster Beam Slash from the pictures we've seen instead of just a face and robot cutin, which is neat)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ur4SB_F3AE
>>
>>14681400
Someone had mentioned a girls solo route. It is something we might try.
>>
What game would you say is the hardest to do a girls only run of?
>>
>>14681445
>>
>>14681432
Stop talking about all that useless nonsense and talk about Tycho and how cute she is.
>>
Attack Again on Furyslayer y/n
>>
>>14681457
No Tycho in this game, unfortunately.

I'd say "yet" but given that X-O seems to be bullying half of its new series by not giving them units, who knows when that'll happen. (but Destiny gets a Defender variant now, which is sad.)
>>
>>14681459
have you already maxed her shooting stat?
>>
>>14681459
If you bump up her skill stat then yes.
>>
File: SRW fanfic trash.png (41KB, 698x1016px) Image search: [Google]
SRW fanfic trash.png
41KB, 698x1016px
> "Super Robot Taisen Kin"
> Written by two shitlords
> Grimderp setting
> Protagonists are generic 15-year-old boy and Vita rip-off
> What are Heroman and Virtual-On doing here?
> Virtual-On idolshit
> POSTED AN INCOMPLETE CHAPTER

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>14681477
>aldnoah
>>
>>14681477
>reading fanfiction in 2016
>>
>>14681477
What's wrong with Heroman and Virtua On
>>
File: SRW MD.jpg (184KB, 912x860px) Image search: [Google]
SRW MD.jpg
184KB, 912x860px
I got a thing!
>>
>>14681477
uhmmm... ¿qué?
>>
>>14681477
Really Aldnoah being on any list should be a sign that things are not going to be good. For it's series to make any sense, we'd have to assume that 99% of the enemy factions are complete retards, and that's harder to do with series that aren't Aldnoah added in to the mix. The only way it COULD work is if they buffed the capabilities of the MC training mechs, which would defeat the main point of the show, or dumb down every single antagonist to Aldnoah's level.
>>
>>14681509
Or you could boost the competence of the Aldnoah villains, or they could be working for/with a different faction, or any number of things.

No series is unworkable in SRW. Absolutely none of them. Some simply require more effort than others to work.
>>
File: ApolloShiny.png (16KB, 145x120px) Image search: [Google]
ApolloShiny.png
16KB, 145x120px
>>14681120
It'll be glorious...!
>>
>>14681512
I never said it was unworkable, just when a list haphazardly throws in Aldnoah without consideration, it's never a good sign.

>Or you could boost the competence of the Aldnoah villains

But then Eggs wouldn't win. Or have to be pulled out of it by some other character and just make everyone from Aldnoah look dumb by comparison, thereby making everyone look stupid that we came to these conclusions in the first place. What I'm saying is Aldnoah would need a massive rewrite just to mesh with anything.
>>
>>14681468

yes
>>
>>14681512
> No series is unworkable in SRW. Absolutely none of them. Some simply require more effort than others to work.

Yo. One of SRW Kin's authors here. I agree with Mattman. I intended on making the Orbital Knights act like actual knights and rewritting 2nd Cour, a la Seed Destiny in SRW L.

I couldn't stop giggling like an idiot when I imagined Vlad shouting "I WILL DESTROY YOU, FOUL BEAST!!" at Gaghiel from NGE. Trillram lives only to be the universe's bitch
>>
To the anon who is hacking J: What is the max number that can be reached in the pilot's stats?
>>
>>14681528
then yeah, attack again, just pump Cal's skill stat some more too
>>
>>14681547
Base + 98 + 255
>>
>>14681556
Oh, thanks man. I kinda get the 255 because of the limitation of the bytes (?) or something like that but what about the 98?
>>
>>14681575
All non SP stats go up by +1 each level. 255 is from PP.
>>
>>14681530
Where does that leave A/Z's 1st Cour? Explain yourself.
>>
>>14680970
>played J, got both Baronz units for quite a few stages
>played @2, same characters as secret
>come in the final stage
>no Baronz
>no Ground Zero

>Irui reinforcement in @3
>spawns on the other side with 4 movement
>>
>>14681589
1st Cour is relatively untouched. Rewritting doesn't really take place until S1's finale.

Most of the Orbital Knights have their characters rewritten; my personal favorite is Cruteoh being changed from abusive douchebag to "father to his subordinates." Just watch out for his "cane of discipline", it's his way of motivating the troops.
>>
File: 3541094660583.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3541094660583.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
it's hilarious as fuck when you fast forward this part
>korewakorewakorewakorewa
>>
>>14681162
A simple look at their work and you'd realize that bitch has never written anything worth reading ever and has barely written anything to boot.

They literally crawled out of the woodwork to just make clickbait.
>>
>>14681512
Bokurano
>>
>>14681644
"Some simply require more effort than others to work."
>>
>>14681644
Gakuen-esque game but with WARS in the title so people can't say "But it's a Gakuen game"
>>
>>14681033
They need to be cheaper.

Though I really doubt Rai will get Drive again. Jesus. LET'S GIVE BANPREIOS LITERALLY EVERYTHING IT NEEDS FOREVER
>>
>>14681033
Oh come on they need to make Banpreios as broken as possible.
For god sake it's the upgraded form of the fucking SRX it has to be overpowered
>>
>>14681688
>SRX
SUPER ROBOTO X, 3 reals gattai into 1 super, everything is dandy and fine here.

>Banpreios
Mech became a mascot.
Welp, it's OP time.
>>
If it takes 3 units to combine, it better be broken

Even Gaiking The Great in L can't outdamage the 3 separate units, it's just not OP enough. Then again you throw away 2 SP pools for GTG, unlike SRX
>>
>>14681708
Give it HTB Funnels.

And Scopedog skates
>>
>>14681708
Being fair to L GtG, it does a damn fine job of trying to be that OP. By the standards of single units it far surpasses anything else, only losing in final damage to MAYBE Dancouga Maxgod (who needs to stack abilities and use a non-P move to reach that) and possibly ability stackers like Jeegs and their Bronze Bells.

Its problem is that Gaiking, Vulking, and Raiking are already all really solid units, and Nouza and Lee are good pilots who you lose for the rest of the stage if you abuse GtG.

Of course, you can make it useful again by squeezing every bit of EN and SP out of them before combining, but it's not like every stage is long enough to ensure that, especially given enemy pathfinding.
>>
>>14681240
>Hey guys, so the humans have the kid of our greatest Knight piloting our trump card, and some pissed-off woman in a bastardized version of our mecha. So, what do we do with them?
>Let's piss them off.
>But the woman's already pissed.
>Then piss her off more. Come on, man, this shit isn't too hard.
>>
>>14681714
>Rolling Twin Buster Rifle
>With the HTB Cannon
>>
>>14681727
It's not an infallible plan.
If you can make Ghandi so peaceful and submissive that it rolls over into absolute prejudice and genocide, I'm sure you can do the same with Calvina.
>>
>>14681700
>Mech became a mascot.
>became

Anon, did you miss where the SRX shoots a lasrer out of its headpiece that is shaped like the Banpresto logo and it explodes the enemy to the company jingle?
>>
>>14681738
FUCK YOU HAZZAN FAGGOT
GAUN GENOCIDAH
>>
File: 1446804449763.jpg (72KB, 680x721px) Image search: [Google]
1446804449763.jpg
72KB, 680x721px
>>14681457
This man knows whats up
>>
>>14681577
ty again
>>
>>14681738
welp, I meant Banpreios became truer mascot than SRX by deriving from Banpresto's name.
>>
>>14681462
>no Tycho in this game, unfortunately.

It's like they're actively trying to make X-O as terrible as possible.
>>
>>14681755
It was always a mascot.

Hell, the SRX is more the mascot than Banpreios because it's been in more games and is the more recognizable symbol. Banpreios has been in one game and doesn't even have a model kit.
>>
>>14681769
She'll probably get a support coin, at least, since she is a cute girl from a series in the game and those tend to get support coin status regularly.

But speaking of Aim for the Top characters and not being in, WHERE THE HELL IS JUNG IN A SIZZLER.
>>
File: 1449014315579.jpg (49KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
1449014315579.jpg
49KB, 440x330px
>>14681773
YET
>>
>>14681773
The recognizable symbol is just that particular visor and that company jingle sound in that one Gaun Genocider attack.

Guess what else has visor now.
>>
>>14681796
That's not official.

Besides, we'll get that Figma of Alfimi wearing a skimpy outfit with Banpresto's logo on it before we get another kit.
>>
TOMOYO
>>
File: images.php.jpg (416KB, 1268x716px) Image search: [Google]
images.php.jpg
416KB, 1268x716px
>manlet brick
>>
>>14681839
It's doing its best
>>
>>14681839
You didn't even crop it right
>>
>>14681848
What are you talking about?
>>
>>14681839
>no R-2 in there
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 368x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 368x445px
>>14681849
You just added shoulders to the alt to make it seem bigger,
>>
>Banpreios

Its going to eat up 4 deployment slot or its going to be a single inseparable unit, which one do you want?

>tfw separable and single slot
>>
>>14681858
Listen, you saw how the second tower fell.
If nothing else, this is an inside job.
>>
>>14681867
>eat up 4 deployment slot

SRX already does that so why change anything.
>>
>Shoot down both the Coustwell and the Raftclans in stage 35 with maximum breaks
>use the bonus money spirit on both

That stage gave me enough money to fully upgrade a unit from zero, holy shit
>>
>>14681901
*a unit's weapon, I meant

Also after that stage Calvina shot up to my top ace by just standing in the middle of the enemy and one-shotting everything that attacked her
>>
Anyone know if those +5 kill parts in UX work for secrets?
>>
>>14681964
>>14681964

New Thread
>>
>>14681716
>and possibly ability stackers like Jeegs and their Bronze Bells
It probably beats them against grunts, but I seriously doubt it beats Shin Jeeg against bosses. With absurd base power, Bronze Bell, and Soul, I think it's the single hardest-hitting attack in the game.
Thread posts: 499
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.