[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal with the random blatant upskirts in early UC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: why.png (606KB, 1010x801px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
606KB, 1010x801px
What's the deal with the random blatant upskirts in early UC?
>>
>>14665995
people who aren't gay homos like them
>>
>streaming
>>
>>14666010
How else am I supposed to watch Chinese cartoons at work?
>>
You mean:

>What's the deal with the random blatant upskirts in the 80s.
>>
File: N5WIJMX.jpg (99KB, 660x500px) Image search: [Google]
N5WIJMX.jpg
99KB, 660x500px
There's just a lot of casual nudity in 0079 and Zeta.
>>
Skirts not hold down by gravity
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOV5WXISM24
>>
File: Fa robe.jpg (366KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Fa robe.jpg
366KB, 1024x768px
>>14665995
Why not just wear the pants? Fa is an attention whore?
>>
>>14665995
Because anime
>>
>>14666010

>torrenting
>>
Fraw Bow and Fa in particular are gigantic whores.
>>
>>14666004
So not /m/ then.
>>
It is part of the sci fi aesthetic of the era.
>>
>>14666071
For the longest time, her skin color and the shade of her dress made me think that she was wearing pants.
>>
>>14665995
slants are pervy as fuck and don't expect any women to watch their shit
>>
>>14665995
in early UC? Have you watched any anime? that stuff is everywhere. Also seen Gundam Seed Destiny? All the girls are wearing skirts on the ship and constant up skirt.
>>
because fan service isn't new
>>
>>14665995
Upskirts, pantyshots, and even nudity were common sights in daytime and primetime TV anime from the 60s until the late 90s/early 00s, broham. The earlier Gundam shows were no different.

Now you'd only see that kind of stuff in otaku-oriented shit that airs at ungodly hours of the night.
>>
>>14665995

Honestly, with a skirt like that, it's actually realistic and reasonable for the thing to ride up. I doubt they had the technology for maximum modesty mini-skirts that early in the UC era.
>>
>>14666777

I think it's less the skirt and more the purposeful camera angles and them having girls in skirts that short in the first place.

This is a work of fiction where everything is designed and controlled around the whim of the director, realism is a non factor.
>>
>>14666172
>fa
>not the purest woman of gundam
>>
>>14665995
Because the staff were mostly male and liked panty shots, and they knew a lot of kids/teens also liked them.
>>
>>14666855

personally I never saw the appeal. Especially if they're gonna be the boring panties the are nine times outta ten
>>
>>14666010
>>>/a/
Either buy shit or stream shit. Wasting space on a show youll watch once is fuckin dumb
>>
>>14666918
Yeah, it's a shame that you can't delete the episodes after watching them and you have to keep them on your computer forever.
>>
>>14667234
Yeah the Cyber Police will get you if you delete even just 1 episode. Think about how much trouble you'd be in if you downloaded an entire series, watched it, and deleted right after.
>>
>>14666010

It's convenient and works. Don't give a fuck about nerd-cred when I want to watch my Japanimation.
>>
>>14667407
>still fear of Cyber Police

Getaloadofthispleb.jpg
>>
>>14667470

It's less about streaming and more about posting shitty pictures. IF you don't want to get shit, don't post shit.
>>
>>14665995
Tomino liked to use Gundam as a vehicle to shove his fetishes down children's throats.
>>
>>14666874
I mean that's what they thought, you could be different.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.