[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that Tryshit is done, are you ready for the real Build Fighters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: Deltagazer_Gundam.jpg (87KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Deltagazer_Gundam.jpg
87KB, 540x960px
Now that Tryshit is done, are you ready for the real Build Fighters?
>>
Need more pics.

If that Delta/Stargazer gets a kit I will buy it so fucking fast.
>>
>>14665453
This is a manga suit right? It's going to be a P bandai exclusive. The wings look dumb for a Stargazer suit but it look amazing.
>>
>>14665441
The text on the lower right corner mentions Lady Kawaguchi. This is more Try.
>>
>>14665441
That thing turns me on, holy shit.
>>
>>14665472
Or it's a prologue sort of thing with the orinal cast set between seasons.
>>
>>14665470
just because in the show the Stargazer was a deep space suit, that doesn't mean you can't put wings on the model.

Gunpla is freedom, afterall
>>
>>14665606
I just don't like how they look and would rather the Stargazer O ring. But I guess if they actually make a kit (that isn't P bandai, fuck P Bandai) I can just change it myself.
>>
I want this.

The backpack looks stupid though
>>
Thought you meant the advertisement for Crossbone Dust at first. I wouldn't call that thing rightfully Stargazer but it is sexy.
>>
>>14665490
>New Gunpla built by Lady Kawaguchi to make use of the new particle system. Base is Hyaku Shiki.
Between the summer special and upcoming new season you mean
>>
I like it, for to me Lunargazer doesn't sound quite as cool as Stargazer.
>>
There's another picture floating around that shows that the new Stargazer's backpack can also unfold in a similar way to the original
>>
>still won't have unicorn suits
>no Delta Plus Custom
>>
>>14666213
MAHQ's BFT article mentions a Jesta and Unicorn, but when they appeared I have no idea. It's not mentioned to be in a tournament, so it probably just appeared in the background somewhere, as part of a battle or held in someone's hand but not during the qualifier or tournament rounds.
>>
File: RX-78-2-unicorn.jpg (32KB, 640x360px)
RX-78-2-unicorn.jpg
32KB, 640x360px
>>14666235
The Unicorn it's talking about is probably just this one.
>>
>>14666235
>>14666213
Jesta was in the first episode during the assault on the asteroid base.
>>
>>14666235

>>14666253 is right, but in the last episode of Try, you got to see it among some of those Gundam Breaker 2 contest winners delivering the final blow to the Raffelsia. So, yeah, Try had the Unicorn in it animated and it actually did something.
>>
>>14665441
Holy shit, I haven't liked a Build Fighters design since the Fenices. Hopefully this gets a gunpla, I would insta-buy it
>>
>>14666329
Web shop limited 3000 units yeah why not
>>
>>14666351
I have a way around to get P-Bandai stuff
Also mandarake exist
>>
>>14666200
Got that pic?
>>
>>14668399
Nvm found it.

The name us apparently Lunagazer.
>>
>>14665470
>>14666351
>It'll be a P-Bandai exclusive because lol jew!!!!
>Hi-Nu Vrabe, Wing Zero Honoo, Transient Glacier, and Gundam Astaroth Origin all got general release kits.
>Stargazer doesn't even have a HGCE to ape off of anyways.

You guys will take any excuse to bitch about the P-Bandai boogeyman, won't you.
>>
>>14668429
>boogeyman
tell me why I can't get waterproof
tell me why I can't get GM Cannon or Powered GM
tell me why I can't get pale rider
>>
>>14668429

It's based off of the delta. And you're forgetting that in addition to those regular releases from the BF manga there were multiple P-Bandai ones as well.
>>
File: 1523.jpg (270KB, 750x835px)
1523.jpg
270KB, 750x835px
>>14668429
>>Stargazer doesn't even have a HGCE to ape off of anyways.
>>
>>14668429
Doesn't stop them from pulling a Build Strike/Crossbone Maoh and releasing them a while before doing their base MS, and yet here we are.
>>
File: HyakushikiJ-front.jpg (386KB, 1280x1267px) Image search: [Google]
HyakushikiJ-front.jpg
386KB, 1280x1267px
>>14665441
Okay, NAOKI's fixation on the Delta Gundam and Zeta Gundam line is starting to get unhealthy.

Doesn't help that his designs are very hit and miss.

The Mega Shiki, while its gimmick was cool, it was basically a Delta Gundam dumbed down to look like an bluish-purple Hyaku Shiki with those weird feet Naoki has a tendency to use with his extensive customs. The Lightning Zeta Gundam was basically a non-transformable Zeta with a serious case of piston-waist and its schtick was literally "copy Sekai's special move". And now we have this Lunagazer thing, which is basically a Delta Gundam attempting to cosplay as the Stargazer, with a set of wings that look like they were ripped right off of one of his other works, the Hyaku Shiki J. AND THERE'S STILL THAT THING WITH THE FEET.

Is that, like... NAOKI's signature or some shit?
>>
>>14668538
>The Lightning Zeta Gundam was basically a non-transformable Zeta with a serious case of piston-waist and its schtick was literally "copy Sekai's special move".

Lightning Zeta was essentially a reference to/cameo of his well known Zeta Evolve MG that won a major gunpla contest years ago. The only real difference was the gun and added binders on the arms gimmick.
>>
File: Naoki_bd.jpg (652KB, 1057x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Naoki_bd.jpg
652KB, 1057x1600px
>>14668538
the obsession with zeta types is apparently just a thing that yuuma and minato have in BFT. he's done more than just zeta types.

not sure what you mean by the weird feet thing, I'm looking at the other designs naoki did and they have feet that resemble the feet of some recent MS by ebikawa
>>
>>14668556
Maybe so, but that doesn't make what I said any less valid. His designs have a tendency to be rather hit-or-miss, especially nowadays with his Delta Gundam/Hyaku Shiki-based designs.

Like I said, I liked the Mega Shiki's gimmick, bit it was basically a purple Delta Gundam pretending to be a Hyaku Shiki. Then you got this Lunagazer that's basically a Stargazer flavored Delta Gundam. Not only that, but you can also see some design influences from another one of his designs, the Hyaku Shiki J. Particularly in the shoulders and the wings.

It feels like his designs are beginning to run together. Like he's Okawara, but better at drawing.
>>
File: ga161001.jpg (96KB, 960x799px) Image search: [Google]
ga161001.jpg
96KB, 960x799px
Slightly less shitty pic.
>>
>>14668538
>Okay, NAOKI's fixation on the Delta Gundam and Zeta Gundam line is starting to get unhealthy.

So you don't like the Zeta type, no one cares. Stop complaining about pointless thing because the world doesn't go along with your opinions. There have been a billion RX-78 variants, Zaku variants, that is the way the world works. If you don't like it, tough shit.
>>
>>14668436
I feel your pain regarding the non MGs.
I mean seriously making new moulds (or modifying existing ones to such a degree) costs how much yen (I'm assuming hundreds of thousands to millions here)? And they aren't even bothering with mass release for such extensive changes? They are literally throwing away money here.
>>
>>14671136
I like the Delta and Zeta, but I just want NAOKI to have some variety with his designs, at least for Gundam-related stuff he's actively involved in. Thus far, it's ALL been Delta/Zeta related variants/customs with him.

He did a take on the BD1 that I liked recently, and I'd like to see him design more stuff that isn't something that looks like the Delta Gundam cosplaying another MS.
>>
>>14668561
wait where is this design from? Is it to steam line it's family tree to bridge the [G]-Type and Pale Rider?
>>
>>14671761
From a sidestory, an old one at that.
>>
>>14671349
Every single designer makes designs based on their favorite Gundam except for the original three.
>>
>>14671349
>but I just want NAOKI to have some variety with his designs, at least for Gundam-related stuff he's actively involved in. Thus far, it's ALL been Delta/Zeta related variants/customs with him
what the fuck? why are you ignoring me? I already told you in >>14668561 that only yuuma and minato have obsessions with the zeta types. you seriously don't know the other designs he's worked on for try?

https://www.google.ca/#q=site:mahq.net+%22Mechanical+designer:+NAOKI%22

all of the Ez-SR types are his, he did the hi-nu vrabe/influx, cathedral/denial, and the zaku team

if we're not talking about try, then there's other stuff like the blue destiny GM and whatever he makes like this guncannon

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2014/07/1100-guncannon-customized-build.html
>>
>>14671349
uh...anon the majority of his designs are not Zeta or Delta variants.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.