[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Haman Karn a /m/ilf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (57KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 960x720px
Is Haman Karn a /m/ilf?
>>
>>14656911
No.
>>
File: 1469295402613.jpg (101KB, 400x555px) Image search: [Google]
1469295402613.jpg
101KB, 400x555px
No.

She is a shotacon though.
>>
She died when she was 22.
>>
I wanna rape that bitch and make her a submissive woman
>>
Goddamn I would put my PENIS into her VAGINA if you catch my drift ;)
>>
>>14656911
>Is Haman Karn a /m/ilf?

She's no mother, but she's steaming hot.
>>
>>14656940
>not getting raped by her.
>>
>>14656911

>no progeny

By definition, no, she is not a MILF.
>>
>>14656911
She's an onee-san.
Too old to be a JK, too young to be a christmas cake or a milf. But just old enough to be an onee-san that sexually tortures her otouto by stepping on his little cock and balls
>>
What kind of ILF is Haman?
>>
>>14658440
SILF?

Sister I'd Love to Fluff
>>
File: 566447813578615.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
566447813578615.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>14656911
You obviously don't know what a MILF is.
>>
>>14656911
Wasn't she still a virgin when she died?
>>
File: delet this.jpg (14KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
delet this.jpg
14KB, 480x300px
>>14658459
>>
>>14658440
Is she even a goddamn cake
p sure she's like 22
>>
>>14658489
I can't stand Japan's bullshit with ages, even the likes of Zechs, Noin and Treize were only in their early 20's as well.
>>
She is ugly
>>
>>14656911
Dubs confirm, Haman is the most beautiful waifu ever, /m/ should be proud
>>
>>14658497
Yeah man Zechs would have been so much fucking better as a 30 year old man I mean wow Imagine How much better all gundams or no All animes would be if the characters were like 50 years old like jeez man my mind is so fucking blown right now like Wow man Older Characters ARE the literally only answer to anything Japan should be JUST like the US and have adult only cartoon characters like man this is such bullshit
>>
>>14658524
Treize Khushrenada should certainly have been around 30 years old considering his position
>>
>>14658524
What he meant was, there's tons of anime characters that look older physically, act like it too, then the producers give them an uncharacteristically young age. Best example is Yoko in TTGL being 14.
>>
>>14658572
Don't forget about the 3000 year old lolis.
>>
Would Haman /ss/?
>>
>>14660819
Was that not what ZZ was about?
>>
>>14658524
>>14658497
most soldiers are young tho, movies actually make them too old because kids can't act
>>14660826
jewdough isn't shota tier, das Uso
>>
>>14660831
Treize was 24. If you're anywhere close to 24 yourself, you'll realize how retarded that is.

Maybe you could sell Zechs, ace super pilot, as a 20 year old super genius pilot; it's pretty unlikely, but maybe. However the point is that the nigga looks and acts old as fuck, nobody ever comments about his age or anything and you never get the sense that he's "young" which is what a 20 year old pilot objectively is.

And that's how tons of anime is. You tend to get the vibe that a character is like 4-8 years older than they actually turn out to be when they print the stats. That's because in anime high school is the center of the universe, so they portray high schoolers like they're college age and college age like they're late 20s/early 30s.
>>
>>14660896
You sound way triggered bro, why are you so hung up on their age, it's a cartoon.

Anyway, your argument is literally that he acts way too mature for his age and should be 35 because that's what you want.
He says and does nothing a 24 year old can't, as if young competent officers never existed. Maybe our own era where ppl are allowed to be childish until well into their 30's is not the best example to draw from.

Maybe you're getting a bit long in the tooth yourself to be watching something so obviously childish...
>>
>>14658572

What about Yoko isn't 14?
>>
>>14660949
ppl say her tits, but there are 14 year olds with big tits... she is part Italian/latin.

But prolly because burgers consider 14 to be a child and they don't want to a "pedo" for popping boners for her.
>>
>>14660949
>>14660961
I thought the whole thing about Yoko was that living underground and never seing the sun made "14" different than what it really is?
>>
>>14660973
that's everyone in the show, she was no different
>>
>>14660916
>implying that people in previous eras didn't consider mid-20s to be young
>When the Roman general Sulla—who was about the same age as I am now—marched on Rome to purge the city of usurpers, it was a bloodbath. His greatest rival was a young man named Marius—who was just twenty-six years old—and after Sulla had him killed, he held up his head in the Forum and looked into the boy's dead eyes and said, "First, you must learn to pull an oar. Only then can you take the helm."
Marius himself was besieged in Praeneste and either killed or committed suicide when the city surrendered. When his head was taken to Sulla the victor commented that such a stripling ought to have 'learned to pull an oar before he tried to steer the ship'.

>>14660896
Legend of the Galactic Heroes, on the other hand, seems obsessed with how most of its main characters are 25 to 40. "I didn't ask to turn 30" this and "You're still plenty young, Admiral!" that and "I'm not middle-aged" those. You've still got Reinhard and Julian racking up fame while they're teenagers, but everyone makes a big deal of how young they are. And Yang became the Hero of El Facil at 21, but so far it hasn't portrayed just what he did at El Facil, I don't know if he worked his magic or he just didn't panic and worked hard.

It's fine if a show wants to portray young prodigies, especially in the case of Wing where all the men and boys are so larger-than-life. But it wouldn't hurt to put in a little more variety in character ages, and doing so would better reflect our general society. Yes, we have young soldiers and young lower-ranking officers, but unfortunately General Petraeus wasn't succeeded by a 24-year-old.
>>
File: 1465437608559.jpg (134KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1465437608559.jpg
134KB, 512x512px
>>14661192
And Alexander united all of Greece before he was 20, even before his foreign conquests, your singular example is literally nothing.

Here's a hint, junior, anime and Legend of the Galactic Heroes are YAs, they are meant for teens, they are in the same category as Harry Potter and Twilght.
I know all them details and bright colors confused you, but it is actually literally kiddieshit, and mostly plebfeed at that.

That you are trying to bitch about it as if this was 1998 and pretending to be completely ignorant of the marketplace for which these are produced for speak more about your autism than anything else.
>>
>>14661192
they can be older, as long as there are enough qt bois to ship them with ;^)
>>
>>14661213
I think you might be confused. I used LOTGH as an example of something which doesn't have especially unrealistic ages for its characters. There's Julian and Reinhard, Julian being a good candidate for an audience-insert, but they're the exception, unlike in UC Gundam or Wing. If LOTGH is YA, then that just shows that the target age group is irrelevant to what ages characters have to be.

>Alexander united all of Greece before he was 20, your singular example
My example had nothing to do with what Marius the Younger achieved. It demonstrates how old people viewed people his age. As a "stripling". If you want Alexander to be a counter-example, you have to show that Alexander's contemporaries weren't surprised at all by his age.

I love you.
>>
>>14661226
They did expect someone taller.
>>
Technically no. But if she'd been around long enough, she would have been a nice one.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.